Oh Dear, John?

Story Info
Jilted wife decides to find a playmate.
4.6k words
3.99
110.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING!

This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

* * * * *

Hi, I'm Rene and I want to tell you how I got even with, and straightened out, my cheating husband, John.

We had been married for 12 years when I caught the bastard in a very compromising position with his secretary. I was in town doing some shopping and decided to drop in on him at his office and offer to take him out to lunch.

It was immediately obvious that he wasn't expecting me to show up unannounced. I opened his office door and there they were, she was bent over his desk and he was pumping her pussy full of his cock from behind. Their backs were to me, and were in the throes of passion, grunting and moaning and all kinds of other obscene things, they didn't see nor hear me. I gawked, hand over open mouth, for a several minutes, too shocked to say anything. I watched, fascinated by the sight of his ass muscles tensing as he thrust forward and relaxing as he pulled back away, and the synchronous jiggle of her big tit (I could only see the right one) dangling just above the desk top. The lewd scene mesmerized me for a few moments.

Once I recovered from the initial shock, I closed the door and quietly departed the scene, my blood beginning to boil, tears flowing. I was extremely upset and pissed as hell, but, surprisingly, not really jealous. My first thought was to turn around, bust in on and embarrass them, and divorce the cheating son-of-a-bitch, but I quickly ruled that out as not being a viable option. I was comfortable living with John and, thanks to his income, we were fairly well off financially. In addition, he was a wonderful father to our two children, and, up until this moment, I had loved him dearly. No, divorce was not a good solution.

'I don't want a divorce, but what should I do? Should I ignore it, and hope that he stops doing her? Why is he doing her in the first place, am I not good enough in bed? Doesn't he love me anymore? Damn! I just don't believe it. As far as I knew, we had a good sex life, I thought of myself as being pretty damn good in the sack. He certainly never complained,' I thought to myself, as my emotions were running amok.

I vacillated between being pissed off at John to feeling sorry for myself to feeling the need for revenge to feeling sexually inadequate. Even though I'd ruled out divorce, I knew that I couldn't take a steady diet of his fucking around. Then it hit me, I'd feel better, bolster my ego, if you will, if I could get some measure of revenge by having an affair of my own, and teach him a lesson at the same time. I felt a primal need to find out if other men found me attractive, as well as a good fuck.

I spent the next few hours thinking of whom the lucky guy was going to be. 'Would it be someone I already know? Should I pick up a stranger?' Then it hit me, 'Harvey Ward! Of course, he's perfect! What took me so long to think of him? John will just go nuts when he finds out that I chose Harvey, he hates his guts, considers him a slime bag!'

I didn't think Harvey deserved the label, but John sure thought so, merely because Harvey received the promotion that John believed he deserved. John complained bitterly that Harvey must have pulled a fast one to get the vice president's position, something unethical at the very least. But, John could never gather any hard evidence to support his theory, even so, he remained steadfast in his belief that Harvey back-stabbed him.

I'd always liked Harvey and found it difficult to believe that he would have done anything unethical. Besides, John had since received a promotion to vice president, and should have gotten over his ill feelings toward Harvey, but he hadn't.

Back in the days when we were still friends and socialized with Harvey and his now ex-wife, Harvey had shown a great deal of interest in me. He was a big, ruggedly handsome kind of guy, and I was attracted to him, too. Nothing ever came of our mutual attraction, but I often thought about what he might be like in bed.

'OK, Harvey's the one, now how do I go about this?' I asked myself. I decided that the direct approach was best. As soon as I got home, I called him at his office, he was out, but I left a message, I knew he'd call me back.

An hour later, Harvey called. "Hi Rene, it's Harvey, got your message, it's been ages since we talked, what can I do for you?"

I stammered a bit, somewhat nervous and unsure of myself, "w-well, I was kinda hoping that you could meet me for a drink, I'd even buy."

"What!" He was genuinely surprised. "I'd love to, but what's the occasion?"

I regained my composure, somewhat, "no special occasion, just a drink and some conversation, that's all."

"OK, when would you like to do this?"

"The sooner the better."

"I'm free later this afternoon or evening?"

"Yes, that's good, how about Bernie's at, say 6:30."

"It's a date, may I ask what brought this on?"

"I'd rather not say over the phone, I'll tell you all about it later."

"OK, have it your way, see you at 6:30."

As I hung up the phone, my initial intent was that I would just meet him and see if anything developed, I was convinced that I'd chicken out of actually fucking him. My main objective was to get John to be concerned, and to experience some mental anguish wondering what I might have been up to.

The more I thought about it, the more I convinced myself to give John the full treatment, and, depending on his reaction and my mood at the time, decide whether to actually seduce Harvey. After I took a long, hot bath, I shaved my pussy for the first time ever, dressed in my sexiest outfit and waited for John to come home.

He arrived at his usual time, just before 6:00. I met him at the door and casually told him that I had a date and that he was on his own for dinner, he was a bit surprised.

"What do you mean, you have a date? You mean with some of your lady friends?"

"Just what I said, I have a date and it's not with any of my lady friends, so don't wait up, I may be late. It depends on whether I get lucky or not." I really rubbed it in, trying to get to him.

It worked, the look of disbelief on his face was priceless, he was flabbergasted, but before he had a chance to say anything more, I left, and slammed the door behind me. 'I loved the look on his face,' I chuckled to myself.

He recovered from his shock in time to rush out the front door and wave frantically at me, as I backed out of the driveway and sped down the street. He was trying to get me to come back, but instead of stopping, I tooted the horn and waved goodbye.

I smirked with some degree of self-satisfaction as I imagined what might have been going through his mind. 'He'll squirm until I get home, serves him right,' I thought to myself. I had a date, and by damn, I was more determined than ever to get laid.

I arrived at Bernie's about ten minutes early and Harvey was already there. I was somewhat surprised to find the place packed with Happy Hour revelers, but Harvey managed to save a seat for me at the bar. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, it was Friday.

He rose from his seat and hugged me, "well, Rene, I haven't seen you for a couple of years, but you look even more beautiful than I can remember."

'Maybe this was going to be easier than I thought.' "Thanks, you smooth talker you, you look pretty good yourself."

He wasted no time, we had ordered a couple of drinks, we babbled about nonsensical things, trying to compete with the high noise level, and before we finished the drink, he said, "why don't we go to my place? It's a lot quieter, and we can talk without having to shout over the din in this place. You apparently have something important to talk about or you wouldn't have asked to meet me."

"OK, sounds good to me, it is damn noisy in here."

He seemed pleasantly surprised at how readily I accepted, and took action before I changed my mind. He paid the tab and said, "I know you offered to buy, but this is on me. Why don't you hop in your car and follow me." I thanked him and we proceeded out of the lounge and into our cars.

I followed him to his home, which wasn't very far from where John and I lived, pulled in behind him and waited until he emerged from the garage. We went inside and he asked me what I'd like to drink.

"Surprise me."

He handed me a vodka and tonic, with practically no tonic. "Thanks, Harvey, but you won't need to get me drunk to seduce me tonight. In fact, I intend to seduce you," I told him, with a seductive smirk on my face.

He look a little shocked at my frankness, then smiled and said, "you never cease to amaze me, to what do I owe this good fortune?"

"You owe it to John's infidelity."

"Aah, I see. This is a get-even adventure, is it?"

"Yes, so please don't think that it will go beyond this one time."

"Whatever you say, I'll count my blessings no matter what. I'm curious, though, why did you pick me?"

"Years ago when we socialized with you and Ann, you didn't make any secret of the fact that you were attracted to me. Well, I was attracted to you, too. I sometimes wondered what it would be like to, you know, have sex with you. That, plus the fact that you happen to be on top of John's shit list, got you selected."

"I see," he offered, with a big grin on his face.

"Tonight, I'm going to find out what it's like to fuck you. Please note that I said that I was going to fuck you, you're not going to fuck me, are you OK with that?"

His smile broadened even more, and he responded, "yes indeed, it's your show - have cock, will follow orders."

I chuckled at his humor. "OK, let's get to it," I offered, as I began to disrobe, almost businesslike.

Harvey followed suit. As soon as I was nude, I beckoned Harvey over to stand next to me, as I glanced down and took a good look at his equipment. The first thing I noticed was that it was hard and erect, not surprising, yet it served to further arouse me. The second thing I noticed was that, from a size standpoint, there wasn't much difference between he and John. Both had nice, but not overly large cocks, I definitely liked what I saw. I've never fantasized about big cocks, John's fit my velvet fuck-glove just fine, and I've always loved the way it felt inside of me.

I reached out and took hold of his cock, gently began stroking it and looked up and made eye contact, smirked and said, "this cock of yours looks delicious, mind if I have a taste?"

He smiled, a lusty gleam in his eyes, "not at all, have at it."

I knelt in front of him and kissed the masculine head of his beautiful love rod, and he moaned. I began licking the head, then the full length of the shaft, slowly at first, then with more gusto. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, took the head in, closed my lips around it and began to swirl my tongue around the tip. It tasted a little different than John's, but still very good, I loved the feel of it in my mouth and I loved the pleasure I seemed to be giving him, as he let out a moan or two.

I looked up into his eyes, the lust showing prominently, and tried to smile as I imagined the view that he had of me. He saw my feminine face, with my bright red lipstick coated lips closed tightly around the shaft of his proud manhood, and in the background he had a view of my tits, nipples erect, hanging prominently out from my body, jiggling with my every movement.

I proceeded to bob my head in and out over his fuck toy, and gave him the best blow-job that I knew how. It must have been good, because he didn't last more than 2 or 3 minutes. He blew his load into my mouth, spurt after spurt, and I swallowed the first couple, but saved the rest of it. As he was finishing, I opened my mouth, stuck my tongue out and showed him the cum that I had captured. He ran his hand the length of his cock and deposited the last few drops onto my tongue, I swallowed all that I had accumulated, and sucked the remainder off his wilting cock.

I then lay back on the bed and told Harvey, "eat my pussy, I need that tongue of yours to send me into orbit."

He positioned himself between my legs in preparation for the feast. "Damn, a bald clam! I've never seen a real, live shaved pussy, it's absolutely beautiful. Have you been shaving long?" He exclaimed as he stared at my newly shaved pussy.

"No, I did it just for you, I'm glad that you like it, now get to it, damn it! I'm horny and wet as hell."

"Like it! I love it!' He exclaimed, as he opened his mouth wide and tried to get my entire mound into his mouth in one gulp.

Unsuccessful in his attempt to swallow it all up, he began probing with his tongue, and I responded with a series of sighs and moans, it felt so damn good!

Again, I mentally compared him to John, and he excited me in ways that John never had. I attributed it to the fact that his technique was different, not necessarily better, just different. John was an excellent pussy eater in his own right. Harvey's tongue ministrations, up and down my slit with an occasional probe into me, and a flick of my clit, caused me to climax in less than five minutes, I was so hot.

Eating my pussy must have been exciting to Harvey, as it didn't take him long to get hard again. I had him lay on his back and I mounted him with my back to his face, his stiff cock slid effortlessly, deep into my extremely wet pussy. It felt sooo good, as I wiggled my hips in sensual delight. I continued to enjoy the sensation of his stiffie inside of me as I wiggled and squeezed for a couple of minutes before I began to raise and lower myself. Harvey was pushing his hips up as I was lowering myself, as we rhythmically fucked.

We fucked for about 5 or 10 minutes when I told Harvey that I was about to cum again. He grunted something to the effect that he was ready, too, and I came in a loud and shimmering orgasm. Harvey followed by shooting his cum deep into me as I clamped onto his spurting cock. I loved it, loved it, loved it!

A few moments later, still basking in the afterglow of the orgasm, I felt that it was the best fuck and orgasm that I had ever had.

I slowly raised myself off Harvey's limp cock, and, for the first time, felt the cum of a man other than my husband creeping out of my pussy and down the inside of my thigh. The grim reality of what I had done hit me, and I felt some degree of remorse. The remorse came and went very quickly, as I snuggled up to Harvey.

We lay there playfully teasing each other for another 15 or 20 minutes, until Harvey recovered his hardness, and we then proceeded to fuck in several other positions for another hour. His stamina was amazing, but we finally reached the point where neither of us could go on.

I told him that I had fully intended for this to be a one-time thing, but enjoyed it so much that I might not want to stop with just the one episode. Harvey pitched in and said that he would make himself available for me anytime. He further inflated my ego by telling me that I was the best fuck that he had ever had, and I returned the compliment.

We cleaned up, dressed, kissed goodbye and I left with a song in my heart. I felt great! 'Thank you John, your infidelity provided me with the justification for the most memorable fuck of my life, thank you again!' I thought as I skipped out to my car.


I arrived back home shortly after 1:00 AM, and John was waiting up for me, no surprise there.

He confronted me with a stern, angry look, "where in the hell have you been?"

I smirked defiantly at him and responded, "I've been having myself a good time."

His neck began to turn a deep shade of red, his anger building, "doing what?"

I smirked, and got in a dig, "oh, not much, just fucking around a bit."

"Fucking around, what do you mean fucking around?" He shouted at the top of his lungs as he closed in on me, nose to nose.

I began to get a little pissed myself, at his implied holier-than-thou attitude, stared him directly in the eyes and shouted back at him, "I was fucking around just the way you were fucking around in your office today."

His face flushed with the same shade of red as his neck, only it wasn't with anger, it was with guilt and embarrassment. He was speechless, caught completely off guard, as he backed off looking as guilty as I had ever seen him. He had been caught, and couldn't find the words to respond.

After much hem-hawing around, he finally recovered and tried to lie his way out of it, "I have no idea what you're talking about, I wasn't doing any fucking around today."

In as smart-ass of a tone as I could muster, I retorted, "if I were to have a DNA analysis done on the cum leaking out of that bimbo secretary of yours, and had it compared to yours, what do you think the results would show?"

The guilty look overwhelmed him again, and he began to stutter, "um, er, uh, oh my gawd! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do anything, but how did you know?" He hung his head in shame, hands covering his face.

"Let's just say I have an eye witness, a very reliable one. And it's not important how I knew, but why you did it."

I had him reeling, but he recovered quickly and tried to admonish me. He removed his hands from his face, looked up and with an altered look of frustration. "But if, I mean, DAMN! You've been fucking some other guy?" He shouted in disbelief as he rose from his seat, ignoring my statement.

"My, aren't you the master of deduction, yes, asshole, I've been fucking another guy. What's good for the gander, is good for the goose."

"B-but you couldn't, you're my wife, you had no right."

"I had every right, because as of about 12:10 PM today, I ceased being your faithful wife. You chose to break our vows of faithfulness, so I felt free to do as I pleased. Whether I'll continue to be your wife after tonight remains for us to discuss. Do you want to get into that now, or wait until morning?"

He looked hurt and distraught, and after a short pause, responded, "n-now, I guess, but you're a woman, women aren't supposed to..."

That statement really pissed me off, and I let him have it with both barrels. I screamed at the top of my lungs, "why you bastard, what makes you think that it's OK for you to fuck your secretary and it's not OK for me to fuck someone else just because I'm a woman?" I gave him a good swift kick in the shin as I exploded.

"Ouch! That hurt, why did you do that?" He yelled as he hopped around the room on one leg.

"Cause you're such a, a male chauvinist prick!" I yelled right back at him.

I think my kick woke him up to the fact that he was wrong, he hung his head and plopped himself down on the couch again.

After sitting there for several minutes, he looked up to see me still glaring at him, and remorsefully he offered, "OK, OK, I really am sorry. I had no intention of hurting you. I just lost my head, I didn't think, I just didn't think."

I facetiously retorted, "yeah, the head of your dick into her pussy, that's what you lost, no wonder you couldn't think."

He saw no humor in my statement, but it wasn't intended to get a laugh. He did have that sad puppy-dog look, and I began to feel as if things were progressing.

He apologized one more time, "I really am sorry, please forgive me, I'll never do it again, I promise."

"I can forgive you, but for us to get our lives back in order, you need to agree to do several things."

"Like what?"

"First, you need to get rid of that bimbo secretary. Seeing her every day is too much of a temptation."

"But, I can't just fire her, she's done nothing wrong that I haven't done, too."

"You can have her transferred to another department, somewhere where you won't be coming in constant contact with her, but whatever, she can't remain your personal secretary."

12