Oh For the Love of a Brown Eyed

Story Info
Girl. Love the second time around.
12.4k words
4.03
50.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tis all fiction, not a word is true!

If you believe that god knows all things, then it follows that what is to be will be, the future is predetermined, unchangeable, and therefore there is no free will. If you agree with that, then at the moment of creation it must have been written in god's cosmic plan that my wife would divorce me and in so doing she carried out god's will three years ago. And with my blessing, because God's will or not, it was probably for the best as we really did have irreconcilable differences, and in asking for a divorce, she gave voice to what I was thinking.

I've always thought that once you decide to divorce your wife, there's no point in telling her she can't cook, so I mostly succeeded in not saying anything cruel, or even negative to or about her amidst the pain of divorce, and there's no need to do so now, other than to say what she is looking for in life is something quite different from what I am, and she was a fool for not realizing that before marriage. I don't regret those years because she gave me a beautiful baby boy, but I do regret that she took him with her as I was unable to be custodial parent.

It took six months for the divorce to become official. I celebrated receipt declaring the dissolution of the marriage by myself, well my son was with me, but the finality of a divorce from his mother was not something to share with him. I've not been as lonely as I expected, mostly because of a heavy overload at work, and caring for my son most weekends left little time, energy, or frankly desire for a social life. I'm self employed with an erratic work load over which I have little control, so even during periods when there's lots of work, I hate to turn any away because in a few months there may be very little work, hence make hay while the sun is shining.

While I have not been actively looking for female companions, I've been thinking about what I would like. Now we are all different in our tastes in women and this internet age is a problem. Before the internet age we couldn't be so particular because we never saw all that many naked women. I seriously doubt my father saw more than a handful of adult vaginas in his life but now in three minutes can see a hundred of them, and there are a lot of differences! I like the ones whose inner lips are big, that protrude past the puffier outer lips. I think I'd just love to suck on those lady bits, and the more and bigger they are the better. Haven't seen one in the flesh, and I can't say how common such pussies are, but there's a website that specialized in pictures of women on their hands and knees, and about half show the pussy and ass from the rear, and or theses, about one in 40 or 50 has the labia minor poking out.

And while we are on the subject, I like the smell of a pussy, and a hairy pussy smells better. May be weird to some, but it's how god made them.

A second female characteristic that I don't care so much for pink nipples, I like the darker ones, and probably not coincidentally, such women often have hairy pusses', or maybe the dark hair just looks thicker. Which is probably good because the one dark haired woman I knew who shaved, her pussy looked like Homer Simpson's chin.

I dated some young women, but nothing clicked. The dating scene is something else, isn't it? I began thinking I should look for someone closer to my own age and somebody who, like me, was not much interested in casual, promiscuous sex. If they had some kids, I was all right with that too.

I spent a few months idly looking, took a few people out for lunch or dinner and nothing clicked until one day something inside me changed. I felt the fog of broken love lifting, it's taken over two years, but finally I'm feeling better and damn near all women are looking really good to me again. In fact I've noticed a nice looking woman in the supermarket a couple of times in the last month or so...didn't see any rings on her left hand. A week later she was in the checkout line, a couple of people behind me and I caught her eye, smiled, and she nodded and returned the smile. As I left with my groceries, she was still in line; I stalled a bit, looking at the video rental machine at the door so as to let her catch up.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye, coming towards me so I headed towards the door just ahead of her. I intended to hold the door for her, make eye contact again, say hello and imagined we would fall in love and live happily ever after, except that I couldn't hold the door for her because it opened automatically when I stepped in front of it, which I guess had known, but momentarily forgotten. Plans abandoned, I just carried on with the rest and with heart pounding turned to greet her as she emerged onto the sidewalk:

"I hope you'll excuse me for speaking to you like this, but I've noticed you a few times in here, and I'd like to introduce myself, I'm Jason Cobb, and I hoped you might have time to walk over to the coffee shop and visit for a bit?"

"Oh, no problem, I'm Leah. I'd love to, really, but I have perishables in the cart."

"Oh, of course, I wasn't thinking of that, right! Ah... I hate to let this fizzle to dust." I smiled and asked: "Reconsider for another time, hopefully in the next few days?"

She looked conflicted, which shifted to a lovely smile:

"Ah Jason. I don't...I'm not really...Ok. I really don't have the time right now, I have to pick up my kids, but how about tomorrow night, about 7:30 at the Starbucks on DeKalb pike? I'll need to be home by 8:30. How's that?"

"That will be fine. No need to get duded up. I'll be there."

As she reached out to touch my arm, she said:

"Jason, I'm glad you stopped to chat too. I've noticed you as well"

"My pleasure Leah...ah?"

"Chalmers"

I didn't quite hear or understand what she said.

"Say again?"

That lovely smile:

"Chalmers, my name is Leah Chalmers."

"Oh. Indeed. Well till then."

The following evening I arrived a few minutes early, planning on waiting to place my order until she arrived, but the door barely shut before she came in right behind me.

"Leah, I am delighted. I got here a little early so as not too be late."

"The same here, for fear of being late I'm here a bit early too.., not wanting to keep you waiting and all."

Clearly we were both nervous. There was no line, and neither of us ordered a fancy drink, so were quickly sitting in hard seats chatting.

Sitting sipping coffee, she opened the conversation with a pleasant laugh:

"I do so love complements, so what was it about me you noticed?"

"Hmm, yes what did I notice about you? Well of course the easy answer lies in generalities, but I don't think you would settle for that, would you?"

"No Jason, the devil is in the details. Tell me all."

"Well I'm delighted there is certainly devilment in the details that I noticed. I know how not to answer your question. Let me tell you a little story. When I was a kid, 16, 17 years old, I worked part time for a guy who had two daughters much older than me and I now realize he looked upon me as a surrogate son. We could work and talk at the same time, so one time, I suppose grasping for a conversational thread, I asked him how he met his wife. He started out rambling on about the nature of women, something I knew nothing about then, and probably haven't learned enough since...anyway, after they had been going out for a while, in a romantic mood she asked him more or less the very same question you just did. He responded to her:

"I was sitting in class and looked across the room, you were sitting a couple of seats over in the same row by the window, you know, in profile. 'Had on a blouse with vertical stripes, and, those stripe went way out to here, and then way back in to here, silhouetted in the light and all, and I thought to myself boy would I like to get my hands on those."

Now Jason, had I been wiser I would have told her it was her lovely eyes that attracted him to her."

Leah laughed heartily and unselfconsciously.

"Well, I'm nothing much up there, so if you hadn't remembered the words of that wise man just now, you were going to tell me...what?"

"You're quite good up there, no man will be disappointed, nor babies go hungry....truthfully, I was following you up the aisle, and I thought the view quite nice... especially your hair."

She wasn't amused, and replied with no humor:

"So you got the hots for a flat chested, middle aged, over weight mother with a big ass and wire hair."

"Naw, if I saw anyone like that I wouldn't have been too interested, but you should know I'm not attracted to women who look like 14 year old boys. I like natural women looking like god intended them to look, and what I saw was a woman with a lush head of jet black hair, with the promise of more where I couldn't, just at that moment, see. And of course a lovely rump with shapely legs. And a few minutes later, when I saw you from the other side, a face with glistening dark eyes, high and wide cheek bones, full lush mouth, perfectly nice boobs, and erotically rounded belly and thighs. And of course lovely legs made to wrap around a man. That's what I saw."

She was listening with those glistening eyes looking into mine; silent a moment, the smile came back:

"Well, you are cleverer than your mentor. What's that about that hair you can't see?" she said with twinkling eyes.

I love flirting, smiling:

"Noo I didn't say that."

"You did. I distinctly heard you say that. What did you mean?"

I chuckled:

"Leah Chalmers! That is a very personal question, very intimate, and the general public needs to be protected from that information," I glanced around conspiratorially, as if looking for eve's droppers and chuckled.

"Lean forward now, and I will whisper this in your ear." We were both laughing as she leaned forward a bit.

"Nope! Closer yet!"

She laughed again and leaned in very close:

"Oh goody! Deep dark secrets! Tell me all!"

I leaned in as well, placed my hand on her opposite cheek to keep her from pulling away, I was pretty sure she would welcome the intimacy, so I whispered breathily with my lips brushing her ear:

"Yesss in your case dark secrets, dark hair, very thick, very dark indeed!" My fingers were toying with her hair. "I told you I like women as god made them, hmmmmh? And I was thinking that your lady bits would be covered with a lovely fur."

Leah choked with laughter blushing furiously.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you told me that! How very pervy you are!" More laughter she placed a hand on my arm and leaned forward a bit with a clearly false smile,

"You're kidding, aren't you."

I motioned her forward, but this time she bent forward eagerly, and again into her ear.

"Seriously, I like a hairy pussy, I love to munch fur!"

She pulled her head back in surprise, "Oh my god, you're serious!"

I winked at her and nodded my head, "So Leah, now I get to ask you the big question, do you or don't you?" as I pantomimed shaving my cheek.

She stared at me, eyes glanced quickly around, and still blushing with smiling eyes, silently, with exaggerated movement of her lovely lips opening wide and projecting out, mouthed the word NO, also hinting at a love of fellatio. I smiled rolled my eyes, and said:

"If you own a bass boat and a bar, we can get married tonight."

"WHAT? Ahh...You like to fish?"

"Nah, it was a punch line for an old joke. No to the fishing, and as to owning a bar, a beer or a glass of wine is good from time to time. I really like good food, enjoy cooking and can do about anything around the house with my hands. How about you?"

Well, we hit it off and exchanged contact information. She left at 9:30 because her babysitter had school the next day, I walked her to her car.

"What time are your kids in bed for keeps?"

She must have misunderstood because she looked alarmed:

"Why do you ask?"

I waved the card I wrote her phone number on.

"I hoped I might call you some evening and talk, well...actually I was thinking of tonight...and naturally you wouldn't be free to talk until the children were settled in. That's what I meant."

"Of course, by 9:00, and I'd love to chat tonight, maybe at ten?"

We lived about 20 minutes apart.

We talked quite a bit that week. That weekend our schedules didn't mesh at all so we didn't see each other, but we talked for hours on the phone. We had dinner together Tuesday, and afterwards, we snogged like teenagers for a bit in her car, hands all over, but on top of the clothing... left me with blue balls for the first time in years. We went out again Friday after a pub supper and two pints of Guinness she said:

"I was wondering, this place is getting noisy and I'd like to talk awhile longer, but my mom's baby sitting at my house..."

I saw the opening and finished her sentence..."my place is only 15 minutes away. You want to follow me?"

"Sure, and don't worry about losing me, I programmed it into my phone."

"If I must loose you, I hope it's temporary and we can blame it on mapquest!"

In my apartment, I made coffee, and brought it to the sitting room. She was in the middle of the sofa, which ensured that I would sit next to her, we fell into a long kiss, and when our tongues began dancing, I brought my hand to her breast, and gently fondled it. She broke the kiss to tell me:

"They're not much...and my boobs are sort of funny."

"Leah, have some faith in me; I'm really liking you as a package, not focused on the various bits. Now if you had the frigate USS Constellation tattooed on one tit, and the starship Enterprise on the other, why I suppose that would distract my attention from the underlying geometry, just for a moment, you understand.

That got a laugh.

"However, there's no better way to convince you that your fears are groundless than to prove it to you, is there."

"It's happened before."

"Well let's get past this right now. Here, stand up?"

I stood as well, and I cupped her face stroking her cheeks with my finger tips.

"Leah put a hand on my cock."

"What?"

"Just so you can answer some simple questions."

She was baffled, sort of frozen in place. I took her hand and placed it on my pants over my cock, and in a mock TV announcer voice said:

"Now using just your bare hand, are you sure this me and not a flashlight?" She snorted in laughter, nodding, She laughed "Well while it could be electrifying, even shocking, it's certainly not a flashlight, it's bigger than any flashlight I have at home"

I added, "But probably not as bright!"

"From my experience, what's in my hand isn't very bright at all."

"And based on your experience with men and their parts, does it seem likely that while I am fondling your lovely tit you have evidence, in hand, that suggests I am sexually excited?"

"Oh absolutely, that evidence is in hand."

I started to unbutton her blouse:

"Now as your lovely breasts come into view, you must be alert, use all of your senses, feel carefully to see if the blood rushes from my cock, deflating it like air from a balloon! Listen carefully too, it may even make a wooshing sound"

She was laughing so hard she could barely stand, "a Wooshing sound?"

"Yes, we are wooing, and it is well know that in such situations, the penal blood makex wooshing sounds. It's science! Come now young woman, no laughing matter this! Why the very continuation of the species depends upon you at this moment. The first time a woman shows her breasts to her man, now that's a sacred moment, and if you screw it up by laughing, we'll only have to do it over and over again until we do it right and proper!"

She was still laughing as I opened her blouse. I reached around fumbling to unhook her bra when she started kissing me. I was fumbling and not finding the clasp, bloody hell!

"These kisses are distracting me from my goal."

"The clasp is in the front, silly!"

"Oh right! The kisses distracted me. Any wooshing sound down there?"

"Well, yes a lot of wooshing going on but actually I think the blood is flowing in, not out."

Good, all is right in the world. "Well, here goes, ready, get set...Go!"

I opened the bra, and there were two very lovely breasts with protruding puffy nipples.

"My god Leah, they are lovely, and your puffy nipples are rare treasures. I love them."

I started stroking and pinching them. I spread my legs wide to lower my mouth to them. I fondled and sucked them as Leah started breathing hard.

"Oh! Sorry, I got distracted. Back to science! So Mz Chalmers, would you say the experiment is a suck cess?"

"Well Mr. Cobb, I am a believer, but I do need to verify the evidence...that would be the suck part, just to be assured that this deadly weapon is actually attached to you. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, no certainly not! Science is based upon experimentation, and close observation with all of our senses. Carry on!"

Leah squatted on her heels with knees spread wide, which put her a bit below my crotch as she unbuckled my belt, lowered the zipper and my trouser fell to my ankles. She nuzzled my balls through my underpants while she reached around to slide both hands up and down the backs of my thighs. Her hands slide over my ass cheeks and hooked the waist band of my underwear, and slowly pulled them down. I think she deliberately leaned forward a bit so my cock bonked her on the nose when it popped out.

"Heavens, sir, this dangerous bit has already assaulted me. Oh! But this is a nice one you have here. It looks beautiful."

She buried her nose in my groin taking several deep breaths.

"It smells like a nice big cock nest in here."

I assure you that there's not only a cock in the nest, but two eggs as well."

Yada yada yada. We had a great rollicking time. She was a lusty wench, and I was a satyr that night. I was walking her to her car, where she said,

"I've never seen anyone with nipples like mine, are they really called 'puffy nipples' and there are people who like them?"

"Sure, there's a couple of notable porn star who had them, there's nothing defective or deformed, you know, some people have them, like some people have a bump on the back of their skull, and some have big ear lobes. Check out puffy nipples on Tumblr. I do....from time to time"

"And you really like them? Swear to god?"

"I do! Especially in the darker pigmentations, I like them, swear to god! Pink nipples with flat pink areoles are ordinary and boring. But far more important, I like you, the whole package; you're my brown eyed girl. My brown eyed girl from your lovely thick hair to your exceptionally nice feet and toes, which I didn't get to pay much attention to tonight. That the two girls are topped with such suckable nipples is a very nice bonus." I groped her tits and pinched her nipples through her clothing to emphasize the point.

We had been exclusive for a couple of months, and I was head over heels in love, and she me. It was late September, which where we live means no more sleeveless tops on womenand I mentioned that now she could stop shaving.

"What?"

"You can stop shaving,...well do your legs if you like, but let the rest grow."

"Ewww! That's gross! You were serious then! You like arm pit hair?"

"I was, and it's not gross, I told you before, it's how god made you, and it turns me on to see the hair. In fact it's one of the things I like about you, you have the thickest hair I've ever seen, and I love it!"

"This is America, and men like their women shaved."

I pointed to my crotch, "Clearly I am a man! And I like a hairy woman."

"It's not done."

"From October to April, you don't wear sleeveless blouses, so who would see?"

"Well I would know. I'd feel funny."

"You might for the first few months, but then it gets to be normal. Your toe nails aren't painted now, do you feel funny about that?"