Oh, Good Griff!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While tonguing and nibbling in his sensitive pit, I held one of his nipples 'twixt my thumb and index finger and squeezed hard. He gasped as I repeatedly squeezed. It was something I thoroughly enjoyed on the several occasions when I'd done it to myself. And though his pain was considerable, the buzz that shot through his body was very different from anything he'd previously felt. "I must be a fuckin' nut case, Dean, but keep doing that." I continued to torture him, as he'd asked, and I was thrilled when he took my nipple and did the same to me. Everything was an exciting first for both of us. I got his nipple between my teeth and bit down, causing him to shout out in joyful pain.

"Having a guy with you to suck, kiss, lick and even to simply touch, opens the door to a whole new world, huh, Griff?"

"Yeah, it sure beats doin' yourself. I wouldn't have believed it could be so different...gawd, I love sucking your cock," he said, reaching down to squeeze it. I tongue-washed from his pecs to his bellybutton. I chewed in his pubic hair before sucking his knob deeply into my throat again. Withdrawing, I twisted my mouth continuously around his swollen, sensitive dickhead as he panted and squirmed in ecstasy.

"Ahh, Dean, I'm going to cum...Oh, yeah, I can feel the buzzing in my knob...go faster, Dean?" he said, gasping for breath. I twisted and licked his knob as fast as I could. "Oh, yeah, fuck, Dean, don't stop." He was panting and moaning when his legs stiffened and he shouted out, "Yeah!" His cum then blasted onto my face and, mostly, into my mouth. It delighted me, beyond words to eat his warm, thick cum.

"I'd like to order a quart of your special cream, Griff," I said, laughing excitedly.

"There's a lot more where that came from," he said, licking my face and kissing me. I opened my mouth to his tongue and sucked off all traces of his cum. Meanwhile, he was massaging my throbbing cock. I had no idea of what was in his mind when he grabbed my ankles and lifted me till I was practically standing on my head. He bent my legs over his shoulders allowing me to be held in place for him to spread my cheeks and voraciously scoff my ass.

"Are you hard again already, Griff?" I asked, feeling something poking my back.

"Yeah," he said, pleased, "I guess your butt agrees with me," he said, laughing, before returning to my ass. I felt I was getting close to the explosion as a result of Griff's tongue in my hole. I had never experienced anything to equal the pleasure I was obtaining from what I had thought was a very uncommon sexual activity. I wished he could somehow get into me a little deeper.

"Why don't you finger-fuck my ass, Griff?"

"I'll do even better than that," he promised, lowering me until I was resting on my back. He then pushed my knees to my shoulders and licked saliva into my hole. Knowing he was going to force his big cock in, I trembled in dread of the intense pain, wondering if I'd be able to take it.

Several times I had tried to get myself off with a short length of broomstick, but I couldn't endure the agonizing pain. I began to seriously question my sanity and concluded that Id never put myself through such torture for anyone other than Griff.

After spitting thick wad of throat mucus onto my hole, he worked it in with his finger. The sensation was awesome but I knew it would change dramatically when he replaced his user-friendly finger with his monstrous battering ram. Griff, if I yell pickle it'll mean I can't take anymore, okay, ya got that, huh?"

"Yeah, yeah, don't worry about it," he said, too dismissively, I'd thought, and that caused me to be more apprehensive. His finger teased me a little longer before I felt his bulldozer bumping against the entry to my mulish, one-way boulevard. With his strong hands gripping me, he forcefully and unremittingly pushed. Excruciatingly intense pain caused me to perspire profusely. So relentless was he, that I shrilly screamed and tried to wiggle out of his hold, but I was no match for his incredible strength.

"Stop, Griff!" I shouted, again and again, squirming desperately to escape his sadistic battering.

"I can't stop now!" He shouted, refusing to yield to my screams, "Relax fer chrissake it's gonna go in one way, or another," he said, determinedly.

"Owwww! Griff, you selfish bastard, stop...Oh, Griff, I can't take anymore. You're killing me." Tears were running down my cheeks. Damn, I couldn't think of the fuckin' code word. Oh, my god, can't he see he's too big for me? I screamed as loudly as I could, "Griff, for chrissake, will you please stop?" I begged.

"Dean! He shouted, "The knob's almost in," he said, smiling fiendishly, while still pushing.

"No, Griff, that's enough. I don't need to get fucked this badly. Stop, Griff, Stop," I said, angrily. Suddenly, his hand, with all the strength he could gather, crashed against my right buttock. The deafening, ass-slapping sound continued, confusing my brain until I'd temporarily forgotten the pain of his cock's persistent attempt to enter my ass. "Griff," I excitedly yelled, "It's moving. Keep pushing, Griff, the knob is in," I said, sighing with relief.

"The pain will probably seem like a small price to pay for the pleasure you're going to feel," Griff said, confidently.

"It still hurts like hell, but fuck, don't stop now. Keep pushing," I told him, now seeing things in a new light. The pain soon changed to a feeling of tranquil ecstasy. I sighed, gratefully when I felt his balls bumping against me. "Oh, Yeah, Griff, fuck that ass like crazy...it's unbelievably awesome!"

On heaven's doorstep, I was jerking myself frantically to the tune of his body slapping against my buttocks. Griff, sweat soaked, excitedly inserted and withdrew his knob repeatedly. Our heavy gasping and loud panting was all that could be heard before he shouted and pulled the knob from me to jerk himself like a madman. "I'm gonna cum, Dean!"

"Me, too!" I said, desperately gasping for breath, "Cum on my face, okay, Griff?" Still jerking, he dropped his mouth over my knob to make loud sucking noises. Almost beyond control, I quickly pushed my fully primed knob into his throat, and with my sphincter pulsing rapidly; I enjoyed one of the greatest orgasms I'd ever had.

"In my mouth, Griff!" I shouted to remind him, as he approached his moment of glory. Stretching across the bed to get his cock over my face, he gathered up his long foreskin to form a spout. His long, ecstatic moan announcing his finale, he opened the valve that allowed his thick cum to pour into my mouth; completely satisfied, I let it slowly ooze into my throat.

"Was it good for you, like ya know, your first time with a sex partner, Dean?"

"It was better than anything I'd ever fantasized... But, ya know, Griff, I'm not sure it would ever have happened with anyone but you," I told him, smiling admiringly, and leaning over to press my mouth on his.

"Ya know what, Dean? I hope you'll never want to find out...I know I don't want to," He said, opening his mouth to accept my tongue.

******

12