Oh, How the Tide Turns!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers

After licking slowly all the way up your other leg, I continue to crawl up your body. I don't give your cock any attention at this point, though. We're not there yet. I'm not done teasing you. Besides, you haven't earned the privilege of having my tongue there yet. (I warned you I was good at this.) Your cock is so hard, though, that it springs up and inadvertently rubs between my tits. I'm staring up at you as I slink up the length of your body. I feel your cock rub against me and against the silk of my push-up bra...I hear you sigh. Almost more than you can take, eh? I lean down and kiss up your stomach, up your chest. Slow, light, sensual kisses. My chest rubs against your skin just behind my kisses. I make my way further up your body. My lips brush against your collarbone. I lick up your neck. You moan again, loudly this time. As I lick across your jaw, I glance up at you. You look so fucking turned on, even I can't believe it.

My arms are outstretched and locked at your sides. My entire body is hovering over you now. My mouth just inches above yours. I breathe against you. I can hear your breathing speed up. My tits, still secured in my bra, hover just above your nipples. My hips are arched upward...my cunt above, but not touching, your harder-than-hard cock. "Kiss me," you whisper.

"Nooooo," I whisper back.

"Please," you plead, staring into my eyes. Damn, it kills me to see you longing. I want to give myself to you...I desperately want you to have me. But I can't...not yet.

I do give you something though...I can't bare not to. I push myself upwards off your chest. I look into your eyes as I reach behind me, unclasping my bra and gingerly letting it fall from my shoulders. I pull it the rest of the way down and discard it on the floor with the rest of my clothes, revealing to you my large, round breasts and rock hard nipples. You gasp. I smile. You start to reach for me, but I anticipate and lunge forward first. I grab your wrists and pin you to the bed. My tits swing out between us, just below your chin. Your frustration wells up to new levels. "Damn it, Lore! I want you already!"

"I'll let you know when you can have me...it's not time yet, though."

You growl again...even more frustrated than before.

Keeping your arms pinned beneath me now, I lower myself back over you. My mouth again hovers just above yours...you can feel my hot breath against your lips. My tits now bare against your chest...my hard nipples grazing your sensitive skin. My hips arched once more...my wet cunt hovering above your harder than hard dick. The air is so thick with lust and desire, it truly is hard to breathe. We ache for each other, that much is obvious. And it's growing. It's getting worse. It's becoming more of a desperate need...just as I'd hoped.

"Baby," you whisper to me, trying to lean up to kiss my lips.

"Honey," I whisper back as I pull away from you.

My pussy had been soaking wet for quite awhile...from the moment I saw your face, to be quite honest. Given the position of my body, I knew it was only a matter of time before some of my wetness dripped down onto you. I couldn't wait for this to happen. I knew it'd drive you crazy. I knew you'd be..."Aaaaahhhhhh!" you growl in severe frustration. Oh, it happened! When I heard you growl like that, I knew my juices had dripped from my cunt, hitting the target...your dick. You could almost hear the sizzle as my creamy wetness made contact with your hard, hot cock. I bet you can feel the entire path of my wetness as the droplets of my juice make their way down the length of your shaft. You feel my juices dripping downward toward your balls, don't you?

You begin to writhe beneath me. The ache growing stronger...the need welling up inside you. You lean up to kiss my lips again but I pull my head back once more. You look angry, but I smile anyway. "I want you NOW," you claim through gritted teeth.

"I know," I say, mildly.

"I'm serious!"

"I know," I say again with a soft smile. I lean down and blow hot breath against your ear. I let out a small, satisfactory moan. You growl once more, deep in your throat. I look up into your eyes again...they're on fire! Damn, I love you this way. Pent up...ready to explode. It's so fucking sexy. I kiss your neck very lightly, barely touching you. You flinch not expecting me to finally touch you. I flick my tongue out against your hot skin. You're steamy hot. I lick my way down your neck...down your shoulder...down your chest leaving a trail of wetness on your already damp skin. I reach your lower abdomen and look up at you.

"Please," you whisper. Your eyes, longing. It kills me, but I continue.

I smile and lick back up your chest. You sigh, frustrated. Again, I hover over you. My lips even closer to yours this time...mere centimeters from a soft, sensual kiss. My tits swinging out beneath me...my rock hard nipples grazing your chest, now wet from my tongue. Your cock, harder than ever, brushes slightly against my wet pussy lips. You squeeze your eyes shut tight and breathe in hard...taken aback by how good I feel against you. "Please," you whisper again. This time, you sound downright desperate. God, that fucking turns me on.

"Please what?" I say, sounding unaffected.

"Please, Lore...I...want...you...now," you manage through your deep, panting breath.

"What do you want exactly, love?" I tease.

"You."

"Just me?"

"All of you...NOW!"

"Patience was never your strong suit."

"You're being a bitch," you growl angrily this time. Silly...you know that'll just turn me on even more.

"You like it."

"Not right now I don't."

"Yup...even now," I say. I know you. I know you're getting off on this as much as I am. Sure you're frustrated, but at the same time you love it. You love it when I tease you...push you to your limits...drive you insane.

I feel merciful, though. I close my eyes and lean in, kissing you ever so lightly on your full, luscious lips.

"Mmmmmmmm," you moan. It was so quick, though, that you're still moaning even after I've pulled back and looked down at you again. "More," you whisper.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Lore, c'mon, please!"

"I love to hear you beg like my little bitch," I say as I release your wrists.

Like a good little boy, after I released you from my grasp, you put your hands above your head again without me even having to ask you to do so. You follow instructions well, I'll give you that. Like I said, I know you're getting off on this. I also know, however, that you have your limits...and I suspect, you've almost reached them.

"Cunt."

"You want my cunt."

"I want it bad."

"I know...I like that about you."

"Give it to me."

"I'm cunt-sidering it," I joke.

"NOW! I'm serious!"

I ignore you. I move up your body slightly so that my tit now hovers just above your lips. Your eyes widen. Damn, you look so hungry...like you're about to devour me. I can't say I hadn't pictured that look a thousand times before because I have. But to witness it with my own two eyes...priceless. You lift your head and your tongue flicks out. But just before you're able to capture my nipple between your lips, I pull away from you. "Lore! C'mere! NOW!"

"Ah, ah, ah...now what did I tell you about being patient?"

"Fuck patience!"

"That's not the right answer, darlin'." Your legs kick out a bit beneath me in sheer frustration. It's really welling up inside you now, isn't it? Mmmm...I'm indeed enjoying this. "I'll let you suck my tit...under one condition."

"What?" you ask with the disdain of a spoiled child.

"You say please."

"Please!" you respond quickly.

"Say it nicely."

Your eyes shift. They become softer. You seem to realize it's time to play the game. See, I knew you were a more than willing participant. In a soft, low voice, you say, "Baby...please...let me suck it. I want to pleasure you. Don't you want me to?"


Oh, nice! Trying to turn my own game around on me, are ya? Good try, but no...it's not gonna work. "Maybe," I answer coyly.

"Maybe?"

"Yeah...maybe."

"Please, Lore...please." You're practically begging...and you look up at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes. Ok, so that does work.

I lower my body down. My nipples are stiff...hard as rocks. I move closer to you until finally you capture my left nipple between your lips. We simultaneously moan in desperate relief. My eyes close and I toss my head back. I lose myself to you momentarily and my hips thrust into you. You hard cock pushes against the outer lips of my cunt. You feel my hot wetness and you groan deep in your throat. I realize my "mistake" and quickly pull my hips up. I open my eyes and look down at you. You're already looking up at me...your eyes smiling. You liked that, eh? Ok, so, you threw me off my game a little, but don't expect too much more of it. You stare at me as you suckle my breast. I feel your tongue swirl around my taut nipple. I become enthralled watching your powerful jaw clench as you taste me. Finally, your eyes close. You look so...well...sweet. You look content and peaceful. You look satisfied. I can't have that! Not yet!

I sit up quickly and my tit jerks out of your mouth. Your teeth scrape against me. I'm half tempted to give it back to you and beg you to do that again it felt so fucking good. I don't, though. I just stare at you. You look up at me, pouting. Now THAT'S more like it!

"Come...here," you demand.

I shake my head.

"Come...back...here...now."

I shake my head again, defiantly.

"I'm gonna take what I want in the long run...you know that."

I nod.

"So, why not just give it to me now?"

"What's the fun in that?"

"Bitch."

I smile. You smile back. Damn, I love this. "You're gonna pay for teasing me...you know that, right?"

"Mmmm hmmmm."

"Will it have been worth it?"

"Definitely."

"I'm tired of the teasing...I want you...and you know I'm the type that takes what he wants."

"I know."

"Then c'mere," you say, pulling me towards you.

I jerk back. "No."

"I've had enough of this!"

"Already? Ok," I say as I scoot off of you and sit on the side of the bed. I reach down and gather my clothes up in my arms.

You lean up and look at me. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Getting dressed...you said you've had enough of me already," I tease. Don't worry...I realize I'm pushing my luck at this point.

To my surprise, though, you grab me and pull me on top of you in one quick motion. My back is against your chest and I'm sprawled out on top of your body...completely exposed. I start to wiggle so I can turn over and face you, but you hold me hard against your body. I let myself go limp against you. I decide to try a different tactic because at this point I'm suddenly dying to kiss you. I guess I, too, have had enough of my own game. Besides, I realize that you're about to take control. Actually, you already have. I see that my teasing time is up.

"Ya know what drives me really crazy?"

"Me," I quip.

"Yes, you...of course you. But there's one scenario that we used to talk about that used to drive me crazier than all the others."

"Oh? Which one is that?"

"Just like this. You on top of me...your back to my chest. Me, pinching your nipple and rubbing your clit...fucking up into you...making you scream and moan as I bite your neck. That thought always drove me crazy. We always came quite hard to that scene, remember?"

I turn my head slightly as it rests on your shoulder so I can look up at you. I can see your eyes looking down at me, waiting for a response. I breathe in hard as I realize your lips are mere inches from mine. I smile. "No...no, I don't recall anything like that."

"You don't?!"

"No...you'll hafta remind me," I say in a throaty voice as I wink. I manage to turn myself on I sounded so sexy, so I can only imagine how crazy you must be going! You don't say anything, though. You don't even smile. I'd paved the way for you to finally fuck me and you weren't about to hesitate. I swear, within the next few seconds your cock was inside me. I feel every millimeter enter me as you push your hips up off the bed, pull my hips down onto you, and impale me. It's better than even I expected...and I had you pegged for some Adonis or sex god of some sort. My cunt is soaking wet (as it always is where you're concerned), but your cock is still snug inside me. We're more sexually perfect for each other than even I had envisioned. Finally, when you are all the way inside me, you lay still. I listen to you breathe, feeling your chest rise and fall beneath me. I enjoy the feeling of your perfect cock lodged inside my soft wetness. Your fingertips brush up and down my chest and stomach ever so lightly. Your lips find their way up and down my shoulder with sensual, velvety kisses. Soon, though, I feel your hips lower back onto the bed and your cock slowly escapes from within me. I realize immediately that I feel so empty without you inside me. I knew I couldn't wait for more, so I ease my hips downward over you and take you inside me again. A small moan escapes your lips, followed by a slight guffaw. You love the fact that I need more apparently...that I'm succumbing to your whims. You reward me by reaching up and rolling my nipples between your thumbs and fingers. Grabbing my breasts with your rough, very capable hands, you massage them for what seemed an endless amount of time. I revel in every touch...in every breath...in everything. I've wanted this for so long...I've waited for you for so long...and you were finally mine...at least for these precious few moments.

You push your hips up into me again. I moan in ecstasy. Every touch is intense. Every desire, magnified. Your fingers trace their way down to my clit and begin rubbing soft, slow circles over it. I quickly believe I'm going to die from sheer pleasure. Can one die from sheer pleasure? Apparently not, as I am still here. However, if one could, I would have. We'd cum to this scenario many, many times. (Which, of course, I do recall...in great detail, actually, despite what I told you.) We've talked about how things would go...but this feels better than I ever imagined. You're biting at my neck just as you said you would. One of your hands is pinching my nipple...the other is fingering my clit just as you promised. Your hips are bucking upward against me...hard and fast just like I knew they would. Of all the times we've had outstanding phone sex, none even came close to the real thing. In fact, nothing I've ever experienced compares to this...to the feeling your lips, of your teeth against my hot, sweaty skin...to your caresses on my most sensitive of sexual places...you knowing just how and when to touch me...to the motion of your hips and feeling the way your cock fills me up as your balls slap against my bare ass. Sex DOES NOT get any better than this.

Just when I think things are finally going somewhere, I feel you push against my back as though you're trying to push me off of you. Shortly thereafter, I realize you ARE pushing me off of you. "What are you doing?!" I ask, sounding slightly irritated.

"Get on all fours," you demand, scooting out from beneath me and standing impatiently beside the bed. I quickly rise to my knees, scoot to the side of the bed, and hunch down on all fours. "Good girl," you say, taking a handful of my hair and drawing my head back towards you, forcing my body to arch into yours. "I've thought about fucking your ass many times, bitch...and now it's mine!"

My heart jumps. I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm about to feel that glorious cock inside my tightest hole. I look over my shoulder at you...watching as you stroke your rock hard dick. It's glistening with my juices. You gaze down at me. Our eyes lock. I can't breathe. I'm frozen, simply watching you. You let go of my hair and casually walk around to the other side of the bed. I watch you, quite perplexed. It's not until you're standing in front of me, gazing down at me, and stroking your cock with that devilish grin of yours that I realize what you want. You want your cock in my mouth...I get it. However, I don't move. I wait for you. I force you to tell me what you're after instead of accommodating you. (And don't even try to tell me that you don't just love it...I KNOW you do!) You stroke yourself several more times and stare at me before you finally say, "Are you a good little cocksucker or aren't you?"

"You know I am."

I knew what you were going to say, but hearing it was music to my ears. "Prove it."

I move forward and lie flat on my stomach, never taking my eyes off yours. I don't touch your cock, though, as your hands move away. It's so hard it guides itself to my lips. I flick my tongue out across the tip and you moan like you're already dying in ecstasy...and to think, I've barely touched you yet. Leisurely, I curl my tongue and lap around your girth...long, deliberate licks...torturous licks all around the head of your pulsing cock. "More," you breathe. I give in a bit. I lick my way down the length of your shaft right down to your balls. After licking across your balls and taking turns sucking them into my mouth and rolling them off my tongue, I lick back up your shaft again. I'm just about to lick the head of your cock again when suddenly you grab a fistful of my hair and RAM your cock inside my mouth, impaling my throat. Before I can object (not that I would, nor would I want to), you're fucking my mouth. Your hips move forward hard and fast. Your balls slap upward against my chin. Even though you're currently in command, I do my best to show you my superior cocksucking skills. I apply a hard, smooth pressure to your shaft with my full, pouty lips. My tongue, flattened out beneath your hardness, flicks upward and around your shaft in fast, swift motions for added sensation. Every so often, I allow my teeth to scrape against your skin slightly, adding a dimension of minimal pain to the pleasure. "Oh...god...yes...." you cry. I look up at you and your head is tilted all the way back...your eyes, closed. You've let go of your tight grip on my hair and I feel it fall from your fingertips. You're losing yourself to me and I love it. (Yup, I definitely feel for sorry for all those lame bitches that came before me. I can tell by your body language that I'm the best you've had, the best you'll ever have...and I know it.) I reach around and dig my fingernails into your ass, drawing your dick further into my throat. I feel you bottom out against the back of my throat...the head of your perfect cock practically choking me. Needless to say, my cunt gets wetter now than I ever thought was possible.

Before I can finish you off, though, you somehow manage to come back down to reality. You grab my hair again and pull my mouth off your cock. I don't go willingly of course...I was hoping to taste you, to feel your hot cum slide down my throat. "No, no, no, no! It can't happen like this," you say, walking back around to the far side of the bed again.

"What? Why not?"

"Get up on all fours again!" you demand as you quickly make your way around to the far side of the bed once more.

I get back up and scoot to the side of the bed where you're standing. Again, in position on all fours, I turn and look over my shoulder at you. Without another word, your eyes are on mine again. Never looking away, you grab my hips and line your cock up with my puckered hole, slamming your cock full force into my ass. I cry out in pain. Your thick rod impaling me hurt in that first moment...it hurt so fucking good. You pull out slowly, watching every inch emerge, then slam it in again...a wave of pleasure I've never before felt rushes through my body. As my body arches with undescribable new pains and pleasures, my fists ball up and I grab handfuls of your bedsheet beneath me. My arms are outstretched and locked under me, my legs holding firm...I use my limbs and force my entire body back against you. As your cock thrusts forward, I slam my entire body back against you and we meet somewhere in the middle. My ass is high up in the air...my belly low...my shoulders back. You own me at this moment...and you very much aware of it. Moreover, I know you love it more than you thought you would. I can feel it. Just like so many other times, we don't need words...we just know.

LoreLai
LoreLai
786 Followers