Oh Kate, You're So Fine!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadysMan
LadysMan
613 Followers

“I will.” She said.

“My hard cock is going in and out of you hmmmmmm.” I said.

“Hmmmmmmm go deep in me.” She said.

“All the way your tits are rubbing against my chest Im kissing and licking your lips.” I said.

“In your mouth.” She said.

“My hands are pulling your ass closer to me so I can penetrate deep inside you. Do you like that baby?” I asked.

“Yes I do.” She said.

“You want to ride my cock like that?” I asked.

“Babe, I'd do whatever you want.” Kate said.

“You still touching your pussy? Mmmmmmmmmm.” I asked and moaned.

“Mmmmmmmmmm.” She moaned.

“Oh look how hot you got me my dick is on fire.” I said.

“Give it to me make me yours I wish I could feel my pussy wrapped around your cock.” She said making me even hotter.

“Me too baby so you wouldn’t be able to cum on my dick either?” I asked.

“I could, but you couldn't cum in me.” She said, teasing me.

“I would love to hear our bodies slapping together as Im thrusting in and out of you, don’t that turned you on?” I asked.

“Yes, very very much oh honey.... don’t stop” She said.

“Pretend that I am there watching you. You are masturbating for me. Im jerking my hard cock in front of you.” I said.

“Forget it, I'd grab your cock and aim it for my pussy.” She said.

“No you can’t have it until you make yourself cum from stroking that hot pussy for me.” I said, teasing her.

“No way! Im gonna die! You are amazing.... really...” She said.

“My stamina?” I asked.

“I wish you were mine.” She said.

“I am yours baby Im stroking my cock for you baby.” I said.

“I wish my pussy were stroking it.” She said.

Damn she was so fucking hot!

“Stroke your pussy and tell me its mine.” I commanded.

“It is yours.....I'm so wet for you.” She said.

“Use two fingers on yourself are you putting them inside or rubbing your pussy?” I asked.

“I put them inside, draw the wetness up to my clit, and then play with my clit.” She said almost pushing me over the edge.

“Oh yeah that fucking turns me on. My cock is making slapping noises as Im stroking it. It sounds like we are fucking” I said.

“I wish we were.” She said.

“Im jerking off looking at you right now.” I said.

“I want your cock in me if you were close enough to do that, I'd have you licking my pussy.” Kate said.

“Show me you want me finger that hot pussy.” I said.

“Cum for me mmmmmmmmmm.” She said.

“I wont cum until you do.” I said truthfully.

“I'm close I need to stop typing so I can cum.” She said.

“I want to feel your pussy soak my cock.” I said.

“Omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg now.” She said

“Oooooooooh.” I moaned

“Omg.... cum for me be mine, darling.....be mine.” She said.

“Ooooooooooh yeah omggggggggggggg im cumming like crazy.” I said.

“I wish I were there!!!!!!” She said

“Did you cum good?” I asked.

“Yes I did..... I’m going to peel my clothes off and take a quick shower.” She said.

“Oh sounds good to me I should do the same we can shower together.” I said.

“Oh honey! I want to.” She said.

“Hmmmmmm hmmmmmm my dick is so sore now I masturbated at least 5 times thinking about you today,” I said

“Hmmmmmmm I wish I could lick it all better for you.” She said.

“Hmmmmmm that sounds so enticing.” I said.

“Let's go shower.” She said.

We did…The End…….for now.

I plan to write 2 more stories about Kate. One is a real life experience she had that I find rather exciting. Please email and take the time to vote and check out my other stories. Let me know what you think. Thank you to all the kind people who have emailed me anonymously (and my friends M & Angelo) with kind words for my stories. The readers, on Literotica, deserve all the credit for inspiring me to continue to share my real life experiences, fantasies and dreams. Special thanks to M & Angelo for their friendship and support, I appreciate it more then you know. If you leave an email address, I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

LadysMan
LadysMan
613 Followers
12