Oh Man...Your Breath Smells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

This takes a little effort, but once they break through her greasy chute just sucks em in, and she goes wild...shaking uncontrollably as I am now pinching her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

"Unnnnnngh yes, yes, yes, oh fuck it, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it" she chants as she thrusts against my fingers.

Animal is the only thing that comes to mind...my wife rocked and moaned, and rocked and moaned with abandon.

I moved in front of her and help her to her knees.

She reaches for my face with both hands and slowly kisses me all over my greasy face...our breathing is still very heavy...man we are just a mess.

She reached down and took hold of my hands...bringing them to her face she breathes in the scent of my fingers.

She smelled her pussy on my left finger.

"I can smell my cunt" she breathed out while looking pointedly at me for my reply, which was to moan out.

She took my right hand, and breathed it in, then she leaned in and sucked my slimy fingers deep into her throat moaning as she did.

"Mmmm baby I like my ass juice" she giggled as she leaned forward to share her nasty taste with me in a deep french session.

"Oh my goodness you nasty little cum slut that finger was just in your ass" I breathed in her face, and then I raised myself up, but held her head down and stuffed my dick in her mouth.

I had hold of her head and was hugging it to my belly as I hunched my cock into her mouth with this obscene gesture of loving facial degradation.

"I cannot believe what a nasty cum slut you are" I spat out as I had a handful of her hair just thrusting hard into her throat.

She just drooled over my cock...the spit just dripping down in long gobs as I thrust upwards.

I released her head emitting a gasp and stepping behind her urgently helped her into the doggy position once more.

Firmly yet gently I fed my rock hard cock into her ass, and in one slow consistent thrust I was embedded.

"Ohhhhhhhhhmygoodness...Pete, oh Pete your dick...oh Peter give me that dick" she moaned as she began to thrust back at me.

Taking a firm grip we began a good old fashioned rut...slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap...as fleash met flesh over and over.

"Fucking love your dick in my ass, unngh Pete fuck it...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" she sputtered as she slowly went beyond coherency into animal grunts.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap...on and on our bodies came together.

Just about ready was I for the second explosion of this fine day.

Pulling out with a pop I stepped around to where my wife was moaning and gasping. I kneeled down next to her and whispered in her ear.

"Baby...I'm gonna shoot my load in your mouth" I breathed, and she moaned.

"Baby...I need you to share my hot sticky load with me so don't swallow...ok hun?"

She turned her head to mine, and we shared a look of such forbidden, uncontrolled lust.

"Mmm...okay babe" was her breathy reply as if I had just asked her if she wanted another cup of coffee.

With a quick kiss I stood to my feet, as she sat on her heels, perfectly still waiting for me.

I savored the moment...for a moment then brought my dick to her lips.

She sniffed at it deeply...inhaling the scent of her ass again, then slowly opened her mouth taking me firmly into her throat.

We locked eyes, and I did not move, and neither did she.

Her lips were buried in my pubic hair. I was completely in her mouth. Fantastic.

Then I felt her tongue start to flutter over the slimy flesh as she just coated and swallowed, coated and swallowed.

She never moved her head, and she didn't have to as she continually savored her funky ass from my tool.

Every time she swallowed the feelings on the head of my dick were just indescribable.

I could feel it starting, and fought to control the urge to pump...my breath coming in gasps.

"Oh...oh...ungh here it is babe...take that hot spunk you hot cum lover...oh take it...oh your mouth is so sweet you cum slut" I was gasping as she eased up to the head of my dick as it emptied into her.

Pulling out I dropped immediately and we locked lips...forever and ever and ever we shared our spit.

Breaking apart every now and then we would have long cum-spit drools between us still holding us fused together until our slimy faces remolded to one another.

10 minutes later we are still trading our spit on the bathroom floor with no end in sight to our passion for each other's filth.

Finally I eased her ass back onto the toilet.

Then as she sat there watching my dick with lust filled eyes, my cock twitched, and jumped as I started to piss all over her tits.

"Oh my goodness NO Peter...uhmn...Peter what are you...ohnnmy goodness" she gasped, basically in shock as my hot stream splattered off her tits, flecking her face with little droplets.

Finally I aimed downward towards her gash, but her big old belly was in the way, so I had to finish out on her nipples with direct short blasts.

"Honey...I cannot believe you just did that!!" my wife cried, but she was smiling as she said it, and her hand was absently rubbing the juice into her breast's, and over her distended nipples, which had become quite engorged with blood.

Right to my knees I drop, and without hesitation swallow her small tit causing her head to fall back in a long moan.

"Ohhuungmm...yes, yes, yes....oohh yeah suck em" she is gasping as I nurse.

So that is how it went and my life was good.

The only time we showered now was to prevent sores, cause we don't know what can happen, but we stopped wearing deoderant, and we just could not get enough of each other's funk. Incredible.

But then my wife had to up and go.

At her baby shower, my wife had received a free 5 day adventure to this pampering pregnant lady spa that had all this cool stuff for pregnant chicks and she had been waiting for this for weeks. Apparently they had all these hot spa tubs that were supposed to be good for the unborn child and all this other good stuff.

So Friday she blew my dick goodbye...literally she blew me in the car on the way there, and let me tell you with the size of her belly this was no easy feet on her part!!

Messy too, cause I swerved in the process of unloading, and out popped my gushing dick and a few spurts of jism found there way into her hair, and onto her blouse. Oops.

She really didn't care though. How awesome...how nasty. I missed her as soon as the car door closed.

So here it is Monday, and I am like a dog in heat, being three days with out depravity. So off I head to the housing projects with a 3 day load of jism boiling in my loins.

I check the parking lot for Kendra's father's car, and not seeing it I grab my tools and as I am approaching the outer door, here comes the young Japanese man again, presumably off to work.

Once in the foyer I look across the way, and sure enough, the young Japanese lady is watching me yet again through her screen door, her expressionless face surrounded by that jet black silk.

I turn to Kendra's door and knock softly...then I knock again...then I knock again...and no one is answering. Not cool. I turn to go looking to see if miss Japan is watching, but her doorway is empty.

I return to my van, and I am bumming...I want to do dirty stuff so badly...I need smelly breath and unwashed pits to breath deep of. I am just about to start the van when I suddenly think hard about miss Japan. What is with her?

In all likelyhood she has watched me perform two absolutely despicable acts in her hallway, and kept completely silent...there is no way she could not have been turned on...there is something going on behind that expressionless mask is what my overdriving hormone driven brain is telling me.

I grab my tools once more, and I tell myself if she is at the door again, I"ll know for sure...but when I walk into the foyer her doorway is still empty...darnit!!!

Determined I silently approach her door until I am looking directly into her apartment.

My eyes adjust to the light, and there she sits, in the middle of her couch with her head thrown back as if she is thinking hard on something. She must sense my presence, though, because she slowly turns her head and looks at me.

We stare at one another for almost 30 seconds, until wordlessly I open her screen door and walk in. I put my tools down, and shut the inner door locking it, then turn back to her.

Still nothing, but I can see her chest rising and falling steadily as if her breathing is more pronounced.

Standing just inside of her doorway I remove my shoes, and then I take off my shirt. She makes no attempt to stop this...so I reach for my drawstring and loose it, then I pull my pants and boxers down in one shot, and now stand naked before her.

At this point I should tell you I am pretty well built...I have had trouble with weight in the past, so I work out constantly to just maintain a healthy balance, but as a result I am a pretty well chiseled package. I can see her chest noticably rising and falling, and I am in control...and my dick is proudly jutting out...she wants this cock bad.

Without a word spoken I approach the couch, and her eyes never leave me as I step right up onto the couch placing a foot on either side of her.

I stand over her, as she looks up at me...still with those expressionless eyes, and slowly I move my dick to her lips.

Two things happen...her mouth opens, and her eyes close as I slowly thrust into her lips until the head of my dick meets the back of her throat.

I hold myself there waiting patiently. As if knowing what I wanted her eyes open and look at me, and then I start to pump.

She just allows my dick to fuck her face...no noticable signs of excitement except for her steady breath which comes in short blasts every time my dick re-enters. After some moments I am ready to dismount, then I get my surprise.

She is quick as a cat, as she lunges forward to capture my dick in her lips she reaches around and grabs both cheeks as her cheeks now hallow out with the suction of her throat...she wants this first load in her tummy.

I reach down to stop her, and this is not easy as she is determined, so finally I speak with a simple command "Kiss me".

With that she releases my dick and looks up at me with her lips parted so sexily...her mouth is still formed into the oval for my cock, and as I feed her my tongue she starts to suck it lewdly like a kitten with a bowl of milk.

Satisfied I stand back up, and she wastes no time bringing forth a large load that she greedily accepted.

"I'm Peter" I said leaning over to taste myself on her lips.

"Miko" she replied, and we frenched.

Walking out to her kitchen I returned with a high back chair, and sat down in it across from her.

Without a word Miko stands and looses the man's buttondown shirt she is wearing. That is all she had on.

Classic Japanese beauty...her breast's are small, probably an A, but capped with fantastically pouty nipples begging to be nursed.

Her waist is so tiny as to be non-existant, which accentuates her breast's and hips...built for being fucked in any way that one can imagine.

Miko settles herself gently in my lap and frenches me deeply.

It was exactly as I remembered with my little Japanese dancer...we just fit together so perfectly as I stroked her jet black silky mane and sucked her pouty nipples for minute after minute.

I was hard again in no time and Miko took great pleasure in slowly rubbing her cunt lips up and down my shaft.

I cupped my hands under her ass cheeks which fit right into my palms, and slowly lifted her up until she had placed a foot on either side of my shoulders while she held on to the back of the chair.

She was so tiny, and flexible this was easy to do...she couldn't have been more than 110 pounds...and in no time her pouty cunt lips were in my face.

This was a nice workout as well as I would lift and eat, then slowly lower her back onto my pole.

On and on I ate her cunt, and then lowered her to my cock...so sweet was this snapper.

I can't remember how many curls it had been, but she suddenly held the back of the chair with one hand, and with the other she held my head as she started to grind her crotch with prupose in my face.

And oh wow she was a gusher!!!

Her first climax hit as I was eating her, and all of a sudden she started to shudder and then it just started to fly out at my face...oh man this chick was hot!!!

"Unnnghh yeah, unnnngh yeah, oooh yeah tongue, tongue...oh don't stop" she moaned.

What a load she splatted out at me, drenching my face, neck, and all down the front of me.

Slowly I lowered her back to my rigid cock, while she purred like a kitten in my face.

Eventually I stood up with her still enjoined to my cock, and carried her through the apartment to the bedroom, while she locked her legs around my waist just a sliding up and down my pole, she was so tiny dont you know.

Gently I layed her across the bed, and we just shared a nice slow fuck.

She was so tiny...the depth of penetration is just so oh my goodness good feeling when you are buried to the hilt and she wraps herself around you. Wow what a great fuck.

As time went so did our tempo, and I ended up just jackhammering into her for the longest time as her pussy repeatedly sprayed out between us. That bed was soaked with her by the time I stood.

I walked around the bed and pulled her by the arms until her head was just hanging over the edge so it was tilted back at an angle with her jaw skyward.

I stood behind her as she reached around and held my ass cheeks while I fed her my dick into her throat. This angle was so cock friendly and soon my balls were resting on the bridge of her nose...oh how nasty this must have looked as her head is thrown back and her lips sre distended around my thrusting cock while drool continuously runs out of the sides of her sucking lips.

"Oh you hot little slut...I'm gonna cream your throat Miko" I spoke through clenched teeth.

I reached forward as I felt my load cumming and strummed her clit hard causing a stream of ejaculate to jet out about a foot in the air as I unloaded in her gullet.

"Mnmm",smack, smack, smack, our lips repeatedly met as I tasted my load on her lips, "I needed that baby" I breathed out as I swiped my tongue across her lips one last time.

Sated I left the room, and made my way to the front door where I had left my things. Unbeknownst to me Miko had followed me out.

I bent over to retrieve my stuff...man she was on me like a cat again...on her knees behind me as she spread open my ass cheeks and started licking like a little kitten again just souping up my prostrate and digging into my ass with her tongue, but then Miko got serious.

She lubed up her finger something fierce by frigging herself while she tongued me, then without any warning, she drove that digit into my ass to the knuckle...and then she pushed until it had seated itself fully in my backside.

"Oh no, no, no, no...unnnnngh" I moaned as my mind said no, but my body said yes as I thrust against this invasion.

Oh my goodness what manner of depravity is this my mind screamed as my body trembled for more.

I was moaning as my wife had in our bathroom, and was reacting in no less a manner of wanton sheer slutty absolute depraved lust.

I drove my self harder against her finger, and she obliged me by pumping fast and furious.

Incredible. I had to sink to my knees, and then I bent down until my head was on the floor, which thrust my ass out even further...

Miko was so turned on by this display...she bent forward and leaned into my ear whispering for me to not move, and as I turned my head to acknowledge her she just spit a big gob that hit and ran down my cheek as I moaned.

I lay panting with my ass thrust in the air, but I didn't move as commanded.

I could here her pad up behind me, and then I felt her hands on my ass running gently over the sweaty cheeks.

But if her hands were both on my asscheeks then what was poking at my puckered hole with persistent force? I thought I would piss right there as the realisation passed through my sex crazed brain.

"No no no...Miko what are you doing, don't, please don't.

I felt whatever it was break through my pucker and slowly invade my backside...feeling like a big turd in reverse.

Miko slapped me hard on my ass, and breathlessly spat "I'm fucking you with my big dick baby."

I groaned out of the sheer size of whatever it was and clenched my teeth...slowly the feeling just turned to pure joy as my prostrate just started singing, and sensing this Miko started to thrust the 12 inch doudle ended dildo with abandon into my now welcoming asshole...on and on she strode into me with undying lust.

"Oh fuck it fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" I cried out like a bitch in heat as I matched her thrust for thrust.

Shaking, and out of control Miko pulled out of me with a pop.

"Nooooo" I cried as I felt my climax approaching.

Moments before I had been saying no to the invasion...

Miko slapped me hard again across my ass cheeks and stepped in front of me...proudly displaying her cock.

I stared in wonder as she thrust it towards my lips. First pass I sniffed at it smelling my greasy ass juice.

Second pass found me capturing the slimy tool between my lips and savoring my ass juices with a long, long, long suck.

It was then I realised Miko had this thing jammed in her cunt...no wonder she was creaming so hard.

Grabbing hold of the spit soaked dick I slowly pulled it while watching her face.

Her lips were so beautifully O'd as she closed her eyes when I thrust the big old thing back into her.

I pushed the massive tool into her gripping cunt until just the head was showing, then started to tongue her clit hard...instantly my face was soaked with her once again.

"Oh suck me you filthy cum slut" Miko gasped as she held me by the back of my head.

"Get on your back...now" she gushed.

Miko moved into the position but held herself above me with the head of her dick poking out at me. She leaned over and sniffed then licked my dick, gently taking the head in her mouth and slurping on it.

Then she reached back, and pulling several inches of dick from her gash, proceeded to slowly feed it into my waiting mouth.

"Mnmmmnmm" I moaned around her dick with my breath audibly increasing through my nose.

Suddenly she pulled out, and her lips left my dick as well.

I am left gazing at her dick stuffed pussy, and I can see the lips clenching and unclenching, and while I watched the first trickle came rolling down her dick and hit my cheek.

I can now here Miko's breathing increase as more fluid runs down her dick onto my face.

Aiming my mouth to catch her stream I barely have a chance to taste it before the floodgates open and her piss starts gushing down all around her dick.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah...drink my piss you slut" Miko cries as she looks back at me under her body.

"Mnnmm, yunmmn, mnmnnm" is my garbled reply as I gulp down her spunk.

She must have been holding this for the entire morning, because she just kept on filling me, and it is now running out of my mouth onto the floor around me.

For all I know she had been holding this since she watched me fill Sam's gorgeous gullet.

Finally her stream subsided and she swung around and fed me her tongue, tasting her freshly squeezed juice on my lips for some moments.

Swallowing her precious fluid had brought me to the brink again, and I stood her up, hoisting her in my arms as she wrapped her legs around me.

Thrusting forward I was met with 6 inches of dick, so I lifted her further while spreading her cheeks wide and let her asshole slowly slide down onto my rock hard cock.

"Ohhhhh fucking love your dick in my ass baby" she mewled as I fed her my slimy piss coated tongue.

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers