Oh Man...Your Breath Smells Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers

The dildo had found it's way back into her as our bodies came together, and she was now filled with almost 20 inches of dick...her legs were shooting straight out to the side, and her feet were helplessly kicking in the air as she spasmed uncontrollably from the assault.

Meanwhile she continuously gushed her jism, so the room was just filled with our moans of exertion, and the nasty wet slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap of our bodies wetly joining.

Tiring from holding her I walked over to the couch, and released one of her legs.

Dropping it to the floor Miko was now in a standing split as I held her other leg up.

Oh man...this had to be one of the greatest angles ever for fucking, and oh my goodness I fed her a solid thrashing.

"Unnnnngh yeah, unggghshit yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh shit yes lover fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me" she chanted over and over.

Finally slowing my pace i released her leg and turned her around facing away from me now.

I had her cross her legs and hold her thighs close, which formed a perfect heart shape to her ass as I bent over to taste her juicy chute.

I reached around and twisted her dick hard back and forth...

"That's it...oh fuck yeah...eat that crack...oh fuck...oh fucking tongue it" she gushed, and gushed.

Standing I placed my cock and pushed home...this was it...we were in the final stretch.

Just when you think it can't be better...tight asshole thrusting back at you with moans of sheer lust and joy coupled with the sound of her swampy cunt sloshing a big dildo around and then...

Miko releases her legs and lifts herself up, and as she did she threw her head back, and she was just so flexible and tiny as she reaches back and back and back until her arms are grabbing me behind the back of my head and she is pulling me forward, so I am staring down at her face which is grimacing with pleasure as I am forced to pummel her ass even harder and deeper as she moans continually.

"Oh fuck me silly Pete" she groans as I spit openly in her upturned face.

Plunging my tongue into her perfect O shaped lips I slam my cock hard and unload into her gripping backside.

"Bring me your freshly fucked ass please" I moan out as I lower myself to my back once more.

Miko squats over my opened wide mouth, and just pisses out my cum from her ass, letting it dribble here and there on my face as I fight for every drop, then she joins me with her cat like tongue licking and savoring my spunk filled face.

"Baby I have to go" I sigh.

To be continued...

pdkdpdk
pdkdpdk
32 Followers