Oh My God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers

Lila said, "Yes sir... Sir, I'll apologize to O'Conner." She gathered me and we left closing the door.

After about ten minutes the door opened and we both went back inside.

Kathy said, "Ian would you hold me?"

I went to the bed and sat in the chair. I held her hand, stroked her hair and gave her a kiss.

The lieutenant said to Lila, "I owe you an apology. You were absolutely right. I'll have Mr. Boyd restrained and I'll get to the bottom of this." He turned to me. "Mr Laird, I apologize for going off half-cocked. There is something funny going on here and I'm going to get to the bottom of it."

I held out my hand. "Apology accepted lieutenant. You might want to know that Sargent Conners had been really professional and really great throughout this."

He nodded, "Your girl told me." He left.

In about thirty seconds there was a hubbub in the hall. The lieutenant's voice could be heard from down the hall. "And where has he gone?"

It seems that Donnie had been spirited out of the hospital.

I stayed the night with Kathy. She was released the next afternoon with more antibiotics. We filled the prescriptions and went home. I had the locks changed and neither of us went anywhere alone. Kathy came to work with me and I went to class with her. Strangely this closeness didn't seem to cause either of us problems. When Kathy had classes I spent the time upgrading my knowledge. Kathy did her homework while at work with me and we talked a lot. This synchronized our sleeping and eating schedules so it wasn't a problem. Kathy was getting straight A's in her classes and my boss had noticed the improvement in my work. I actually got a bonus for one of the projects. Early on I asked if I could work straight mid shifts until things calmed down. My boss agreed quickly, mid shifts are not the most popular shift. I ended up working four days on and two days off so the mids rotated thru the rest of the crew. I found that even mid shifts were easier to take if the schedule was steady.

This schedule went on for about two months. One day I noticed Lila sitting outside our apartment in a car and invited her in. When we got inside I asked her, "Is this official or something else?"

She blushed, "This is unofficial. They are still looking for Donnie. The lieutenant was really pissed when he learned that he is Hal Boyd's brother. Hal is off the force, he has a job as a mall security man. Jackson was suspended without pay for a month. He was reduced in rank to patrolman and is on probation. You shouldn't have any problems with those two. I'm just worried about Donnie getting to you and Kathy so I spend some time on an unofficial stakeout."

I was floored, "What about your family, boyfriends, girlfriends? I mean you have a life too. I mean thank you from both of us but you don't have to do this."

Lila smiled, "I really don't seem to have a life outside of the job. I'm really sorry about what you went thru because of Jackson and Boyd. Both Boyds."

Kathy giggled, "We'll have to find you a good nerd to hook you up with. Being alone sucks."

Lila raised and eyebrow, "Why a nerd?"

Kathy blushed, "Because nerds really pour the energy into a relationship that it needs, at least Ian does. Because I want you to be as happy as I am."

Lila looked at me causing me to blush. "Soooo, you're really happy are you?"

"Yes ma'am I am."

"Are you still a slave?" Lila asked.

Kathy grinned, "Oh yes ma'am."

Lila turned to me. "Make her strip. I want to see her wounds."

My jaw dropped a little but something told me that Lila's interest was a bit more than professional. I shut my mouth and softly said, "Kathy, stand and strip for me."

Kathy stood and answered, "Yes Master." She looked me in the eyes and quickly stripped to nothing but her choker. Then she walked to me and knelt in front of me.

Lila watched this with her mouth open. "Shit I didn't really believe it. Kathy aren't you embarrassed?"

Kathy just watched me until I said, "Answer her question Kathy." I reached out and stroked her hair.

Kathy turned her head to look at Lila, "Yes ma'am I'm embarrassed but my master told me to strip. I trust him completely. He wouldn't hurt me or let me be hurt."

Lila got up and closely examined Kathy's back. She could see that there were going to be some permanent scars but that Kathy was fully healed from Donnie's abuse. "Well I can see that Ian isn't abusing you."

"No ma'am. He's been so wonderful."

I said, "Slave put on your blouse and skirt and come sit on my lap."

Kathy smiled at me, "Yes Master," and moved to do as I'd ordered.

Lila sat back down. When Kathy came to sit in my lap she curled up with her head on my shoulder. I whispered, "Kathy you are so special. You're such a good girl. You make me proud."

Lila broke in, "How does she make you proud?"

I smiled, "For one thing she obeys me without hesitation. You saw that. She is a wonderful cook and housekeeper. You can see that from the apartment. She is also a straight A, Dean's list student. That is a lot to be proud of."

"Nothing about sex?"

Kathy blushed as I spoke, "That's private but I think we have a very good loving sex life."

Kathy looked down, "Ma'am that's an understatement. For me our sex life is fabulous."

Lila raised one eyebrow. "Really?"

Kathy nodded, "Oh yeah. Ian is wonderful. He does so well when he whips me."

Lila exploded, "WHAT? HE WHIPS YOU!"

Kathy sat up. "Please let me explain."

Lila had her jaw set and was glaring at me but she nodded and growled. "Go ahead."

Kathy slid off my lap and knelt at my feet. She thought for a moment and said, "Ian whips me, mostly with a riding crop. Sometimes it is for punishment but mostly it is for pleasure. He gets me so hot. So excited sexually that I think I'm going to explode or catch fire. I mean it still stings but he caresses it and somehow it excites me. When he does let me come it is incredible! You saw for yourself that he doesn't leave any marks. He doesn't do any permanent damage, even when he punishes me."

Lila sat with her mouth partially open. "Tell me about the punishment. What happens when you are punished?"

Kathy smiled. "Well first Ian always tells me what I did wrong. He has a few rules and he has been very consistent. I always know what the rules are before I'm punished for breaking the rule. There are no surprises. I know when I've done something wrong."

Lila interrupted, "What if he makes a new rule?"

Kathy answered, "The first two or three times he just warns me and tells me the rule again. Like I said, I know the rules." Lila nodded and Kathy continued. "Anyway, Ian lets me know the rule I've broken. If I'm not sure we talk. He will listen to me and tell me if I'm right or not. Then after we agree I've broken a rule he whips me. He decides how hard and how many strokes I get. After the whipping is the best part..."

Lila interrupted again, "What do you mean the best part?"

Kathy smiled and sighed, "After the whipping is over Ian holds me and tells me it's over. It's forgiven and forgotten. He tells me I'm a good girl and a good slave. He washes the tears from my face and he rubs ointment into the whip marks. Ohhh that feels good. After that we usually go to bed and just cuddle."

Lila looked at the two of us and whispered, "Wow! ... Can I see a whip?"

I nodded and went to the bedroom. I could hear Lila and Kathy talking.

I pulled the crop out of our toy drawer. As I started back to the living room I saw someone skulking around Lila's car. I called out, "Lila please come here and leave the lights off."

Lila and Kathy both came in and I pointed out the guy. I was startled now there were two guys at the car. One was under the car on the driver's side. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed 911. Kathy got out the camera and took a short movie of each of them.

I wasn't getting anywhere with the 911 operator. Suddenly Lila took the phone from me. She said, "This is Sergeant Conners badge number 77433. We need two units on a silent call immediately. Yes I'll talk to you until the units get here."

The two men took off before the patrol cars arrived. I noticed that one of them was limping and mentioned it to Lila.

The officers that responded to the call checked Lila's car and found that the brake lines had been cut. We went back inside and downloaded the video from the camera. Kathy had used the zoom to good effect. It was a little grainy but the video clearly showed the Boyd brothers. Hal was the one who was under the car, presumably cutting the brake lines.

The two officers who responded called in and put out an APB on Hal and Donnie.

Lila was a little shaken by having her brakes tampered with.

Kathy whispered, "Ian we should ask her to stay in the guest bedroom. She looks like she needs someone close tonight."

I nodded and whispered, "Good call." I straightened up and said. "Lila we would like you to stay in our guest room tonight. That way we won't worry about you."

Kathy said, "Please. You can't get your car fixed until tomorrow at the earliest."

Lila sighed and her chin quivered just a little. "If you're sure I'd really like to stay. I'm a little shaky thinking about what could have happened if I'd tried to go home."

Kathy hugged her. "We're so happy to have you."

I went and got all of us a drink. We sat and talked for about an hour with Lila getting more and more antsy.

Finally she couldn't take it and whispered. "I ... Ian could ... would you show me how you ... you use a crop to pleasure Kathy?" She blushed furiously.

I looked at Kathy and could tell she was getting excited. I nodded. "Yes, I think we could do that. Kathy go get the crop and put on a night gown and a thong."

Kathy stood and softly said, "Yes master Ian."

Lila looked even more uncomfortable. "You mean she's going to do it?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes she is. I think it's exciting her."

Kathy returned and I could see her breasts gently swaying under her thin nightgown. She was grinning as she knelt and presented the crop to me.

I whispered. "You are such a show off."

Her smile widened and she nodded. "Yes master, I am."

I ordered her. "Bend over the arm of the couch and raise the hem of your nightgown over your hips."

Kathy did as I ordered and she oriented herself so her ass was pointed toward Lila.

I stood to one side and started by popping her on each cheek.

Kathy said, "One master, two master."

Then I caressed her ass and gave her two more strokes. Kathy continued to count and I continued to caress her ass after every two strokes.

After ten strokes I said, "Kathy recover."

She stood up and I pulled her into my arms. "Kathy you are so perfect. You are such a good girl. I'm so proud of you." I sat down on the couch with her cuddled in my lap.

Lila hesitantly asked, "Kathy can you tell me how you feel?"

Kathy smiled, "I feel good. Really good. My ass is warm and a little tender but I'm really horny. I just feel really loved and cared for." With that she snuggled down and gave me a kiss on my neck.

Lila blushed again. "May ... may I see your bottom?"

Kathy giggled, "Sure. You can even touch if you want." She pulled her nightgown up off her ass again and waited.

Lila hesitantly moved over to kneel beside the couch. She looked Kathy's ass over carefully and then she gently felt her ass.

When she pulled her hand back Lila said, "Jesus that's warm." Then she giggled, "And you said you're horny?"

Kathy giggled back, "Yeah and it's getting worse the more I cuddle with my master."

I cleared my throat. "Kathy hold that thought. It's time for bed. Get our guest towels and a night gown."

Kathy kissed me. "Yes master then I'll be in to bathe you." She slid off my lap and went to get the things.

I said goodnight to Lila and went to our bedroom.

When Kathy came out with the towels Lila asked, "You bathe him?"

Kathy smiled and giggled. "Oh God yes. It is such a rush. Then he bathes me. Sometimes I think I'll go insane he makes me so horny but he always finishes me off. I have the best orgasms. ... I'll apologize now if we are too loud."

Lila took the towels and night gown and closed the door on the guest bedroom. She thought to herself. "I just hope I'm not too loud. Jesus that made me horny too." She climbed into bed and slowly her hands went to her breasts. She thought about the spanking and started to pinch her nipples as she remembered Kathy bent over with the crop striking her ass and Ian caressing the blows. Her pussy was starting to get wet. Not just moist but wet. It got worse when Lila heard Kathy and I in the shower thru the wall.

I admit we were a bit loud. We weren't used to having company. Kathy was very horny after the exhibition. I think having an audience increased her excitement, she was practically quivering when we got to the bedroom.

Kathy stripped off the night gown as soon as we entered the bedroom. When I turned around she was kneeling at my feet. I said, "Kathy could you get us some water?"

She popped to her feet. "Yes master, at once." and she skipped out the door without putting on the night gown.

I started to get ready for bed when Kathy returned with two glasses of water and, interestingly enough, the crop. She quickly sat them down and stepped up to help me unbutton my shirt. She leaned in very close and said, "Master that whipping really, really turned me on."

I picked up my glass of water and took a sip. I set the glass down and gently pulled her hands behind her back. "I can tell." I whispered. Taking both of her hands in one of mine I picked up the glass and started running it over her whipped ass.

She gasp, "Oh God master. Oh God, oh God, oh God!"

I leaned forward and kissed her. She groaned into my mouth and started writhing against me.

I released her and took another sip from my glass. "You may continue undressing me."

She sucked in a big breath. "Yes master. My pleasure sir."

She slowly undressed me with lots of hands sliding over my chest, arms, back, legs and crotch. She was kneeling and she sucked my cock just once then finished taking off my shorts.

In the shower, I started playing with her ass. Kathy had become quite a fan of ass play.

Soon she was panting. "Ian please fuck my ass. Please master, please fuck my ass."

I used soap as a lubricant and started loosening her ass with one finger and then two.

Kathy groaned, "Oh God yes. Make it burn master. Make it burn!"

I added a third finger and I could see the flush on her face. She became incoherent and started pushing back against my intruding fingers. I used my other hand to soap my cock and brought it to her ass as I pulled my fingers out. Kathy pushed back hard impaling herself on my cock.

"Oh God yesssss!" she hissed. She started swiveling her ass in small circles as I moved in and out fucking her.

I rinsed the fingers that had been up her ass and washed them thoroughly before grabbing her breasts in both hands and starting to play with her nipples. She really started slamming back into me when I pinched her nipples.

I ran my hand down and started to fondle her pussy and slipped two fingers in it.

Kathy started sobbing. "Oh God fuck me master, fuck me. Oh God make me come. OHHHHHHHHHH!"

I thought I felt a draft but I was concentrating on Kathy and bringing her off. I was grunting and Kathy was sobbing. We were slamming into each other with the slap of wet flesh pounding together. I started coming and that pushed Kathy over the edge. When we finished I was so weak I could barely stand. My cock slipped out of Kathy's ass and she turned around to hug me.

She said, "Oh Ian I needed that. Thank you. You were perfect." She glanced up and her eyes flew wide. "Lila," she gasp.

I turned still holding Kathy and there was Lila peering at us with wide eyes thru the open shower door.

I said, "Lila could we please finish and we'll come out and talk it over?"

She blushed furiously, "I'm so sorry. Please forgive me." She turned and ran from the room.

We finished washing quickly and toweled off. We both donned bathrobes and went out to the living room to talk with Lila.

Lila was sitting in the chair literally wringing her hands. When we walked in she started babbling, "Oh God I'm so sorry. I know it was unforgivable. I ... I don't know what came over me. I ... I ... I don't know what to say." She blushed bright red again.

I spoke softly, "Lila I won't say it's alright but I've been more embarrassed. What drew you to the bathroom?"

She blushed even more. "I ... I heard ... heard Kathy moaning. At first I thought she was being hurt. Then when I realized she was being pleasured. I couldn't pull myself away. I'm so sorry."

Kathy was sitting in my lap and she gently squeezed my arm. "May I say something master."

I nodded. "Yes. Go ahead."

"Lila go ahead and ask anything."

Lila's blush began to renew itself. "Did he... did you... did you really enjoy him fucking you in the ass?"

Kathy got a slightly dreamy look on her face and snuggled into the crook of my neck. "Oh yes. I didn't used to like it. With Donnie and the others it hurt so much. Ian, my wonderful master, loosens me up beforehand, it still stings a little but with the cropping before hand I was so horny it drove me to an incredible orgasm. I'm hardly even sore. Just enough to remind me of how good it was."

Lila's eyes were wide. "But it's supposed to hurt like hell. What about the danger of disease?"

Kathy smiled again and snuggled closer. "It does hurt. It hurts terribly unless you are properly prepared. I gave myself an enema earlier to clean myself out. That makes it much safer. Ian is wonderful about loosening me up and lubricating me so it doesn't hurt. When it's done like that it's wonderful."

Lila shook her head. "You enjoy being whipped. You tell me that you like anal sex. I ... I don't know what to believe."

I softly said, "Lila, these things are not for everyone. They need a lot of trust. Trust between Kathy and I. Most of it on Kathy's side. I have a huge responsibility. I have to look after her. I have to order things to make her happy and to give her purpose and most especially to keep her safe. I do it because the rock bottom truth is that I love her. I never imagined that I could love anyone as much as I love her..." I was interrupted by Kathy kissing me.

When she let me come up for air, she said, "Oh Ian I know I love you but I never expected you to loved me. I mean you've been wonderful to me but I never imagined."

I kissed her to shut her up. When the kiss stopped I said, "Lila it was a bit of a shock seeing you standing there but I'm not upset and I think my little submissive here is a bit of an exhibitionist."

Kathy blushed a bright red but she said, "You're right master Ian. I am. I got a real rush when I saw Lila watching us."

Lila blushed with Kathy. "Oh God. I have a thousand questions but I don't know how to ask. Every answer seems to give me a thousand more questions."

Kathy whispered in my ear, "Ian whip her and we'll see if she likes it. If she does finger her to an orgasm. I'll help. I'll suck on her tits and clit." Then she giggled.

I thought about it and whispered back. "Ok go get the crop."

Kathy slid off my lap to get the crop. I said, "Lila, we think your problem is that all the answers are theoretical. I think you need some first hand knowledge."

She stared at me and said, "And how do I get this first hand knowledge?"

Kathy came back with the crop. I said, "You take off your night gown and lay over the arm of the couch like Kathy did earlier."

Lila gasp and blushed furiously and said, "Kathy isn't enough for you?"

Kathy answered for us. "Lila, I asked Ian to do this for you. How will you find out if you don't experience it? I asked him because I like you and I trust Ian with my life. I know he won't hurt you."

TstormF1
TstormF1
682 Followers