Oh No!

Story Info
Jan's playing as a whore turns real.
6.4k words
4.34
389.8k
134
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jan and I have started to enjoy little sex games and role playing when we have sex lately. It has been like adding spice to our love life as it has really made for hot enjoyable times in and out of bed. We were not really becoming bored with each other as we have only been married four years and we still have sex at least twice a week but usually more often. Jan is 25 and I am 28. She is a dark haired beauty with a sexy model-type body. We have been together for 7 years and we have both been expanding our sexual horizons as we have read and experimented with different toys and techniques.

Jan loves to dress up in sexy little outfits and she has never failed to arouse me or other men with her flirtatious behavior. Jan stands 5’7” and weighs 128 pounds. She has a thin and trim body with killer legs and a tight little ass. Her breasts are not large at 34b but they are more than enough for me and the few men she has allowed to enjoy her charms.

Jan is quite a flirt and we have experimented with her dating a few other men as my hotwife. We have also experimented with a MFM sex-thing on two occasions. We both enjoyed it as we were able to get past the guilt stuff and enjoy it as a recreational sexual encounter. Yes, we do think of sex as a recreational activity, as well as a way of pleasuring each other. We are still very much in love and much of our experimentation has been as an expression of our deep love for one another.

We are avid readers of Playboy, Penthouse, and Penthouse Letters, as well as collectors and viewers of adult videos and DVDs. We will often read to one another in bed and share letters or stories that turn us on. One recurring theme that has piqued my interest was the notion of Jan being a hooker on the street and me picking her up. I had read that theme in a recent letter and had showed it to Jan as we lay in bed one night. She appeared to enjoy the topic as well and as we made love that night I told her of my fantasy. She was very hot and turned on at the thought of being a street hooker and having me as her john. As I told her about it she got really into fucking me and we both got off rather quickly. She can have multiple orgasms from my cock and had several of them as I stroked in and out of her. We agreed that we would have to try it out as soon as we could. In fact as we started to discuss it we both became aroused again and agreed to try it the next night, Friday.

Work was difficult for me as I envisioned a scantily clad Jan out doing the stroll looking for strangers to pay to fuck her. I had a hard-on all day and I called Jan at work twice that day and she informed me that she was having as tough a time as I was concentrating on work. Jan is an executive secretary for a vice president of a large advertising agency. I work as a public school administrator for the superintendent of schools. We both work in office buildings but in two different parts of town about 15 minutes apart. Jan told me she had to go but she would see me at home at 6:30 so she could start her other job.

On Friday’s after work Jan and a few of the other women secretaries often go to a local bar for Happy Hour. She will usually have a couple of drinks and then meet me at home in a horny mood ready for sex. She often gets home around 6:30 or so.

We live in a large city in the Midwest that has an area in the downtown urban area which is well known for its hookers, pimps, and sex trade. The neighborhood is kind of seedy and has a steady flow of traffic, customers and cops. We both had cruised the area more than a few times either on our way to an adult bookstore or theatre or as voyeurs, checking out the hookers and pimps. We had a general idea where we wanted to go but we were not specific as to what street would be exactly right for Jan to get picked up.

I arrived home around 5:30 and began preparing dinner as we have a habit of whoever is home first prepares dinner for that evening. I had a couple of tuna steaks I wanted to grill. The remainder of the meal would be salad, Italian bread and a glass or two of white wine. I set the table and then worked on other preparations. Jan finally arrived home around 6:45 and was a bit tipsy as two drinks usually have that effect on her. She came waltzing in and gave me a peck on the check.

“Hello sweetie.” She giggled into my ear. I knew right away she had had a few drinks.

“Hello yourself, hungry?”

I asked as I placed our dinner plates on the table. We ate dinner while discussing the day’s events and our plans for the evening. After Jan finished eating she went to the bedroom and I heard the shower running as I completed cleaning up from dinner. I left the kitchen after I started the dishwasher and walked into the bedroom. But I found myself locked out of the bathroom. Jan was inside humming to herself and made her preparations for the night’s activities. I lay upon the bed and waited for her to reveal herself to me.

After about 30 additional minutes I heard the bathroom door being unlocked and Jan emerged from the bathroom. Her transformation was so stunning I barely recognized the woman who stepped into view. Jan was teetering on high-heeled black almost knee-high boots. Her usually shoulder length dark brown hair was all teased up and had been moussed and sprayed into a very exotic style. Her make-up which was ordinarily quite tasteful was way over applied and she had taken on the facial features of a street whore. She wore a very short skin-tight strapless dress that revealed every curve and feature of her trim body. Her skirt was so short that her thigh-high stocking her revealed when she walked and it was so low-cut and tight that the tops of her breasts were revealed and her erect nipples were prominent through the material. I got an immediate erection just looking at her in her attire. Her lips were made-up with a dark shade of lip gloss and it matched the dark mascara she had applied to accent her blue eyes.

“Hey mister, you wanna take me out?” She spoke with a bit of an accent.

“Oh, baby! I want to keep you in. How much?” I asked as she approached me. She had a sexy sway to her walk that really had me going.

“$75 for a blowjob and 150 for a half and half.” She replied as she slipped up next to me and put her hip against mine. My arms went around her waste. I was astonished by her looks.

“Wow, where did you get that outfit and the talk?” I asked holding her close. I noticed that her perfume though not cheap was quite heavily applied and appeared over done. She smiled then broke into a big grin then she began laughing.

“It was last years Halloween costume, remember?” Frankly I didn’t and told her so.

“Sure, remember, Linda and I wore them last year to the party.” I remembered but remarked that she hadn’t looked this good last year.

“Well, last year I hadn’t read that article in the magazine about street whores. That’s where I got the prices and everything. Wanna date?” She replied as she batted her eyelashes at me. I took my hands from her hip and reached for her boob. She danced away giggling. “This is for paying customers only. You may look but you wanna play you gotta pay.” She said with much seriousness in her voice. I then told her I was interested but I wanted to check out the merchandise first.

“I want to see what I’m buying baby.” Jan then lifted up her tight dress revealing the tops of her dark stockings and her sexy long legs. She looked to see my response to her show and then she continued. With a little wiggle of her cute little butt she lifted her dress further revealing her lack of panties and her neatly trimmed bush. Her pussy lips were quite prominent due to her trim job.

“Whoa! No panties and you trimmed your bush!” I exclaimed.

“I read that real hookers don’t wear panties as they have to be able to show off what they have quickly. I also read that they often shave off most or all of their pubic hair so that they are able to cleanup quickly after a quick fuck.” I could not believe the words out of my lovely wife’s mouth. Here just this morning she was her usual reserved secretarial-self and now she was telling me how she had to be ready for a “quick fuck”. Gosh I love this woman. I again reached for her and she danced away laughing and wiggling her little butt.

“Hey, you want a whore for a wife, or do you want me to stay in and we can play right here but it’s going to cost you?”

I was ready to say to her that we should stay in and I would pay her myself as I had already gotten money from the ATM on the way home but I wanted to pick her up on the street first. So I stopped trying to touch her and asked her how she wanted to play this out. She replied that it was my fantasy and she was willingly to do go along with my ideas.

We agreed that we would go down to Division Street and find a side street where the hookers hung out. I would drop her off at a specified place and then drive around the block. When I came back I would approach her and she would go through her routine with me and then I would agree to her price and pick her up and take her to an alley, a parking lot, or a hot bed motel for a quickie and then home to our bed.

I asked her what she would do if someone else approached her. She just smiled and said that she would handle it. I asked her what she meant by handle it and she said.

“I will approach the car and find out if it is a cop; if not I will either price myself so high he turns me down or I will simply tell him no way and walk away.” She seemed quite confident in her method so I asked her.

“Where did you learn that routine and what if it is a cop?” She looked at me for a minute and replied.

“In the article from Cosmo. It also said that if a cop approaches to just tell him you are waiting for your ride. It also said to make them show you something that a cop would never show you.” I pondered this for a minute and asked her.

“You mean like ID or something?” Jan then began to laugh very hard and said.

“No, silly. You ask to see their equipment. If they are a cop they won’t show you.”

“Oh, my! I never thought of that.” I had had enough by this time and told Jan it was time to go to work as it was almost dark and we didn’t want to be out there too late and that I could hardly wait to have her. Jan grabbed a glass of wine and we headed for the car. I drove to the heart of the city. Jan was nervous and had a tendency to talk rapidly and about nothing and everything when she was nervous. The wine was helping but not nearly enough. I asked her how she was feeling and she replied.

“I am nervous, shaky, and horny. Baby, I want your hard cock in me as soon as we can.” I then asked her if she wanted to quit that we could still turn around.

“No, I want to play this. I am just excited and scared.” I then asked her if she had her cell phone and she did as well as a can of mace. She then surprised me by pulling a new pack of cigarettes out of her purse and opening it up. She took one out and fingered it.

“What are you doing? You don’t smoke!” I exclaimed. She grinned at me and said.

“It’s a prop. All hookers smoke and I want to play the part.” With that she stuck the cigarette into the corner of her mouth. I had to admit it made her appear more realistic.

We drove further into the city and I turned our SUV onto Division Avenue. The street was well lit up by the many adult oriented businesses that lined the street. The traffic was pretty heavy as there were several bars and cafes in that area as well. I turned from Division onto Rose Street a notorious hangout for prostitutes and their clientele. The street corners were occupied with women and an occasional man who was involved in the seedier side of the sex industry. I was observing the women on the corners and noticed that Jan would fit right in although she appeared classier than most street whores. Three blocks down Rose St. was another little street that was also lit by the overhead street lights. I turned onto Marion and slowed to a stop about halfway down the first block. I looked over at a very nervous Jan and asked.

“How does this look to you?” She was busy staring out the window and glanced over at me. Gosh she was so beautiful. Her tight but short dress revealed a lot of her slender and trim legs and I longed to have them wrapped around me.

“We can leave. I am turned on enough already. Want to go home?” I asked her.

“No, this will be just perfect. Now remember, once around the block and if I look okay, once around again. I will signal you to get me if anything is wrong and I will keep the phone ready if I need to call you.”

She answered in a clear definite voice. She leaned over to give me a quick kiss then opened the door of the SUV. I watched her slide her long legs out the door and stand up outside the car. She straightened herself up and pulled down her short dress. She strolled confidently away from the vehicle putting a pronounced wiggle in her sexy little ass. She looked the part all right. I had a throbbing hard-on as I nervously pulled away from the curb leaving my college degreed, wife of four years standing on the street like a common whore. My whore.

I watched through the mirror as a slow moving car pulled over to the curb to talk with her. I drove slowly away looking back until I almost ran into a street light pole. I then turned the corner and found that the streets were all one-way streets and that I would have to go one extra street over to get around the block. My heart was thumping like mad and I thought I was going to have a heart attack at the thought of my little wife strutting her stuff out on the street. I could not wait until I could see her standing there again safely in my sight. It took me almost ten minutes to get back around to Marion Street.

I turned the corner and looked to the right for Jan. There she was right where I left her. Standing on the sidewalk about 5 feet from the road. She was smoking a cigarette and standing with her hand on her hip. Gosh, she looked great. I wanted a piece of that action. I slowed to take a good view of her sexy display and she noticed me and looked away. Her pretty face looked even more so in the light from the overhead streetlight about half a block away. I wanted to stop but the plan was for one more turn around the block. I again watched her slowly walk up the street away from me. Her ass wiggling and swaying trying to attract the attention of passing cars. I turned the corner and could no longer see her in the mirror.

All of a sudden my luck with traffic ran out. I was caught in a small traffic jam caused by a small fender-bender. Then the lights were against me. Finally, after what seemed like an hour but was actually only 15 minutes I turned on to Marion St. to collect my wife and my whore for a night of hot action. I had run the scenario through my mind on the drive. Pull-up to her and go through the routine and then offer her $100 in cash which I had in my pocket to her for a blow-job. Then quick back to our place for a telling of how it felt to be standing on a street trying to peddle her ass.

I looked and Jan was gone. I slowed and stopped. I could not see her anywhere. I was going to get out and look for her but a patrolling police car was right behind me, so I continued up the block. My blood ran cold and the sweat from the sexual excitement that was trickling down my back suddenly chilled me to the bone. I looked back in the mirror and all I saw was the empty street where just a few minutes before I had seen Jan. My heart sank and fear gripped me.

God, what have I done. I feared the worst. As I quickly drove back around the block I got caught back up in the traffic back-up from the almost cleared away fender-bender. All of a sudden I remembered the cell phone. Ah, yes. I got it out and pushed the memory dial for Jan’s cell. The phone rang and instead of her expected voice I got the recorded voice. It told me that the party I was trying to reach was either using the phone or it was turned off. I felt a little better; I’ll bet she is trying to call me. I left a message for her telling her how hot I was for her and how I wanted to hook up with her for a little action. It took another fifteen minutes before I was now able to turn back onto Marion St.

It had been almost 30 minutes since I had last seen Jan standing on the curb and I was feeling a bit relieved as I saw her leaning into the passenger window of a blue colored Buick. Her short dress had risen up and the entire top of her stocking were visible as she leaned in and said something to the driver. She pulled her head out of the car and saw me coming down the street. She straightened up and strode over to my stopping car. I unlocked the door and she climbed inside. She looked a bit disheveled but she smiled over towards me. I noticed her lipstick which had been so carefully applied was still fresh-looking on her lips. I quickly drove away and then I looked at her and said.

“God, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to have to be out there so long. I got caught in traffic. Where were you? She looked at me and said. “You will never believe what just happened to me! I need a drink. Let’s go home.” I looked back at her as I drove and said.

“Are you okay? What happened?”

She just told me to drive and she would tell me her story when we got home. I drove as fast as I could to our condo and I don’t remember the route we took or the trip home. As soon as we were parked inside our garage I turned the light on and looked at her. She was the same beautiful woman I had left on the street just an hour or so ago but there was something different. Something so sexy and womanly about her. I wanted to take her right there in the garage but she unlocked the door and we went inside. I followed the sexy hooker inside to the kitchen where she poured us both a glass of wine and then she led me to the bedroom. She did not speak but simply looked at me with her gorgeous blue eyes. She sat down on the bed and pulled me close.

“Oh, sweetie! I love you so; promise me you won’t hate me.” I held her a moment and asked.

“What do you mean don’t hate you? What happened?” I demanded. Jan lay back on the bed and started her story.

“When you dropped me off I was feeling so horny, and so afraid I was shaking. I watched you drive away and a car pulled up to the curb before you were even gone. I strolled up to the window figuring that you would get a kick out of my talking with a customer. He rolled down his window and I leaned in and asked him in my sexiest voice.

“Hey sugar, are you looking for a date?” He asked me how much and I asked him what he was looking for? He then told me quite gruffly.

“I am looking for a hot whore with a wet pussy.” I then told him that he was looking at both. He then asked me again.

“How much?” I remembered that he might be a cop so I went through my hooker routine.

“Hey sugar, are you a police officer?” He told me that he wasn’t. So I asked him real sweetly. “Show me something that a cop can’t show me.”

He then turned on his interior light and opened up his pants revealing his red hard cock. I was quite startled by this and hesitated a second. Then he looked over at me and said.

“Are you a cop? Show me something.” I thought about this for a second and then I though how this would drive you wild so I pulled down my top and showed him my boobies.

“Very nice baby. How much?” I knew at this point it had gone too far so I said to him.

“$100 for a blow job and $200 for straight sex.” I said this in my most seductive voice.

“Too much for that!” He exclaimed and gunned it away.

I smiled to myself and was grateful I didn’t have to make an excuse to dump him but I felt a bit rejected. I mean, what the hell this body should be worth at least that. “Whatever.” I thought. I stood there a minute thinking about our nice warm bed and taking you home and making love to you. Then you drove around the block. I figured that one more stroll would do it so I turned my back on you and wiggled my little butt at you and walked away.

12