Oh Oberwesel Ch. 01

Story Info
Soldier introduces wife to Europe.
982 words
3.56
12.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a soldier away from home and stationed in Germany. My wife, Carrie, and I had had our share of problems recently. I had discovered that while I was away she had become close to someone she had met on the internet. She had since ended the communication as she felt she was getting too emotionally tied to this individual. To show her that I was better than this clod could ever be and as her birthday was approaching, I endeavored to fly her overseas for a nice vacation.

Nestled in the Rhine River valley in Germany sits the quaint town of Oberwesel. The valley itself is warm and inviting with many centuries of history and tradition to be experienced by both natives and tourists alike. Castles line both sides of the river that only adds to the splendor of the scenery. I was no stranger to the area. I had been fortunate to be an exchanges student in high school and my duties in the Army had taken me to this country several years before this particular adventure.

In preparation for her first visit to Europe, it was important to me that her stay would be a memorable one. I've always tried to treat visits to this part of the world as if it would be my last. It was a time consuming task to find the right place for us to stay. I settled on a family run hotel. The building was five hundred years old, spacious, had open beamed ceilings and my favorite part of the room – a canopy bed. Not far from the hotel was the 1000 year old Schonburg Castle.

My mind was racing at the airport. The last thing I wanted to do was to blow the whole trip by bringing up what Carrie had been doing. It was a difficult time, but why ruin by fighting I kept trying to tell myself. Nobody can change the past and you can only change the now. I have to say there was another part of me that wanted to humiliate her in some way. Hey, at least I am honest.

A big smile came to her face as she walked through the double glass doors and saw me. I gave her a lingering kiss and welcomed her to Europe. After getting her luggage, we hopped in the car and began the forty mile trip to our destination.

We stopped in a town called Bingen after she noticed the castle from the distance. The view overlooking the river was breathtaking. So were Carrie's breasts in her tight shirt. As I stood behind her, I could not help grinding my hard cock against her and she responded by reaching behind me to feel me. With nobody around, I reached up under her shirt to feel her hard nipples through her bra. She asked me how far away Oberwesel was. I told her that we weren't too far. She told me to take her there. I wasn't ready yet. I was accused of teasing her. Me? Tease Carrie? Never!

After some lunch and light shopping, it was time to go to the hotel. Carrie wasn't jet lagged because she had slept well on the plane. Besides, we were excited to see each other and the car ride was filled with a lot of touching and flirting.

We checked in to the hotel. The older lady who owned it kept smiling at us. She escorted Carrie and me upstairs to our room. When she opened the door, Carrie gasped when she saw the canopy bed decorated by the white linen accents. There was an odd silence as the woman remained in the room and smiled. I thanked the woman for her hospitality and she left.

No sooner did she leave then Carrie and I attacked each other with the kind of passion I'd not seen in a while. I couldn't touch enough of her as my tongue explored hers. Having unsnapped her bra, I lifted her shirt off of her. Pushing her breasts together, I took turns putting each nipple between my teeth and darting my tongue back and forth over those buds. She pulled my head into her bust and arched her back as I began to use more of my tongue on her great tasting body. Pulling back for a second, I removed both her jeans and panties giving me access to that sweet pussy of hers. Carrie had other ideas. She whispered that I needed to stand up. With this she got on her hands and knees and told me to pull down my pants. As I did, she instructed me to rub my cock all over her face. Using the back of her head for leverage and with her moving her face from left to right, I was having a great time sliding my shaft all over her. She pulled away and said, "Fuck my mouth!" Not giving me a chance to answer, she took my rod deep into her rocking back and forth that sent shivers up my spine. She could sense that I was going to explode so she stopped.

Helping her off of her hands and knees, we went over to the bed. She laid down first and before I could get settled, she was pushing my head in between her legs. I pushed two fingers into Carrie licking her clit at the same time causing her to moan loudly and her hips to buck up and down wildly on the bed.. I made her cum doing this.

Mounting her quickly, I thrust into her causing us both to let out a cry. I pumped Carrie as fast and as hard as I could. We both climaxed at the same time filling her up with what seemed like a gallon of cum. We cuddled up together and took a nice nap.