Oh Shit!

Story Info
Sequel to 'Toilet Slave 2'.
7.2k words
4.33
168.5k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

Tiwuana was the best lover he had ever had, and also the most demanding lover. She demanded that he would go down on her during their lovemaking. She demanded that he would rim her ass on occasion.. She demanded a tongue bath with a certain regularity. She would even throw him on his back once in a blue moon and use his mouth as her toilet -- for old time's sake. Or she would sit on his face with her full weight bearing down on his head, smothering him, and she would tell him that she won't get off until she comes -- and if he passes out before she comes, then he'll just die of suffocation. Since he was still alive, he had managed to satisfy her every time.

However, although she was demanding, their relationship wasn't that of BDSM Master/slave. She reciprocated with enthusiasm. She would blow him every night, several times even. And when they fucked, there was so much energy and power between them it was incredible.

How he missed Tiwuana! She was a Sanitation Engineer, and she threw pails of garbage into the back of a truck every day for a living -- and that's why she shaved her head bald, by the way, it was easier than washing it several times a day. Small wonder that she was as strong as a bull.

He had lived with Tiwuana for about a year, until about two months ago when she had told him that she had found a new female lover and he was out of her life.

So he had returned to New York to look for a job. However, we all know what happened in New York at the time, and the national economy had taken a nose dive, especially in New York. Steve got kicked out of his rooming house after he couldn't pay his rent. Seeing this ad, Steve now he wondered what it might be like to be used by one woman after another, after another. He thought about it for a moment before he walked down the five steps to the area below the sidewalk, stepped into the alcove, and up to the featureless brown steel door. Underneath all the graffiti, the words "Edge Play Club" was barely visibly stamped on the steel door. He collected his courage and rang the bell.

A moment later, the door slid into the wall, and a hard-faced Hispanic woman with black hair stood there in tight jeans and a tank top. "What do you want?" she asked.

"Uh, the job?" Steve answered.

She motioned him into the little room and she closed the door.

"So you're a toilet slave?"

"Sure."

"Have you had toilet training, or have ever been a toilet slave before?"

"Yeah, last year I served two women for two weeks as a toilet slave."

"Good enough. If you're lying, you'll regret it. Follow me."

Steve followed her. He followed her down a hallway, around a corner, then down another hallway. Then they took a service elevator down about two levels. Then down a short hallway and into a locker room.

"You want to be in the women's room, or the men's room?"

"Uhm, I..."

She let out a huff and asked in a stern voice, "Are you straight, or gay?"

"I'm straight! I guess that means I want to be the women's room!"

"Yup!" she answered.

She handed him a form and a pen, "Read this and sign it."

Steve asked, "How much does the job pay to be a toilet slave?"

She answered, "We don't pay you nothing! You do it because you want to! If we paid you it would be like you were a prostitute, and wouldn't be legal. This is legal because we don't pay."

"I don't know. I need a job!"

She thought for a moment and said, "It's free room and board while you're here."

He also thought for a moment, before answering, "Well, maybe." He then looked the form over. The lighting was poor and there was no chair or table to sit at.

"Hurry up!" she urged, "The club opens in ten minutes!"

He held it up against the wall and signed it. She snatched it back and shoved it in her pocket. Then she opened a locker. "Take off your clothes and put them in here."

"Uhm, okay."

She continued to stand there, and he stood there.

She asked, "What are you waiting for?"

"Uh, nothing." He removed his clothes and put them in the locker.

"Now wait here. Don't go anywhere!"

She left and he waited there for about five minutes. She returned, followed by a very relieved-looking naked guy. "Wait there, I'll get your stuff in a minute," she told that other guy.

She walked over to Steve carrying a small case and said, "Sit down."

Steve sat and ahs opened the case, removing a hypodermic needle.

"Hey!" said Steve, "I'm not into drugs!"

"Shut up for a minute! This is a vaccine for hepatitis."

"Hepatitis?"

"Yes, the vaccine is really a series of shots over several weeks. This is your first."

He wondered why she would bother giving him the vaccine if it would require a series of shots. He meant to ask, but then she dabbed some alcohol on Steve's arm and jabbed the needle into him.

After administering the vaccine, she stood and said, "Follow me."

Steve followed her again into an adjoining room. He gasped at the sight. Along each of the two opposite walls were other toilet-slaves. They were all naked people lying on their backs on narrow padded benches, slid into the walls up to their shoulders. They were nearly all men, but there were a couple of women. Looking closely, he saw that there was a hole in each bench under each person's ass. Each one had a pail underneath their bench's hole. The men each had a short capped section of PVC pipe stuck over their dicks with another long section at a 45-degree angle dropping down between their legs. The women just had a straight pipe with a funnel-like thing pressed between their legs. They were all strapped and shackled down by their wrists and ankles.

She pointed to an empty bench that was pulled away from the wall. The padding under the head area was thicker and contoured.

"Uhm, I'm not sure about this?"

"Just lie down and don't give me a hard time!"

Steve sat on the bench and lay down with his head in the contoured area. She bent over and shackled his wrists and ankles. Then placed several belts across his chest and belly like the others. She slid a long piece of PVC pipe between his legs and placed the 45 degree angled piece over his dick. Then she clamped something snugly onto one of his fingers.

She slid him into the wall headfirst. There was another woman in the tiny room his head was now in. She swung a half box up and over his head. He was looking up through a hole in the top of the box. Over the hole, of course, was a toilet seat, with the seat lowered and flush with his face. The lid was up. Obviously, he figured, he was a stall in the women's restroom.

She called from inside the room, "Feel this lever?"

"What lever?" he asked through the wall.

She grabbed his hand and placed his fingers on a cold metallic lever. "Pull it," she commanded.

He pulled the lever, causing warm water to spay his head and face from all around under the rim of the seat. He heard it draining under the back of his head. It felt good.

After that, she seemed to have left him.

###

Over the next five minutes, he heard people enter the restroom outside his stall. He heard women's voices out in the restroom, but they seemed to go into other stalls. A moment later, another woman came in his stall. .

She said, "You're new, aren't you?"

He couldn't see her face clearly, since he was looking at her upside down, but he could tell she was decent looking with frosted brown and blonde hair, tanned skin, smallish but firm boobs.

He answered, "Uh, yeah."

"Well, I'm new too! This is my second night as waitress here and I have to take a wicked piss before the club opens, do you mind?"

"Not at all! Be my guest! You'll be my first, uhm, customer tonight!"

She smiled and turned her back to him. She lifted her skirt up, and pulled her pantyhose down. He tried to get a glimpse of "paradise" as she held her skirt up and backed her butt up over his head. He noticed that her flesh was pure white in the outline of panties. She lowered herself slowly, centered her clit directly over his mouth and pressed down. He tried to look up at her face, but all he could see through the gap in her thighs was the inside of the cloth of her skirt draped over her knees.


Steve was shivering with excitement. Having been a toilet slave last year, he knew what to expect. He stared into the hairy muff of this woman, a total stranger, sitting on his face about to piss in his mouth. Her pubic hair tickled his nose. It felt like she was sitting on him with all her weight although he knew that part of her weight was supported by the toilet seat too. She quivered slightly when he licked her pussy. He was so hard now. Quite suddenly he felt his mouth start filling with a warm gritty liquid. He dick erupted into that PVC pipe at the same time. Still he concentrated. He knew from experience to just hold his breath and let it flow down his throat without thinking about it. Otherwise he'd gag and cough it up through his nose making a real mess. Her full weight pressing her cunt against his mouth made a tighter seal than any "excess" can force itself through. And he couldn't just hold it in his mouth till she was done because her bladder could hold more piss than his mouth could.

After a moment -- too quickly, it seemed -- she stopped peeing. After a few final "squirts" she stood and pulled her pantyhose back up and smoothed her skirt.

She looked down at him and said, "Thank you."

He was still swallowing her piss and some of that water, and so couldn't answer before she walked out of the stall.

He pulled that lever causing the warm water to spray his head and face once again.

###

He was still quivering with excitement at what had just happened. Wow! I'm really doing this! I'm really a toilet in a public women's restroom! But what will it be like what it gets really busy?

He was lying there for a while and he figured it must be getting close to opening time. He could now hear a din as people, presumably, were entering the club. So far, no one else except that waitress had come into the restroom.

About ten minutes later he heard someone enter and go into one of the other stalls. He heard some shuffling then silence. A few moments later he heard some farting sounds, followed by feminine grunting noises and more silence. Then after about a minute, he heard more shuffling and heard someone leaving the restroom.

No one came in for a while after that. One of the other guys made a loud remark that the ladies have to start getting drunk before more of them will use the toilet slaves in the ladies room. But after a bit of a wait, he heard the door creak open and the sound of several women walking in. They entered a couple of stalls to do their duty. A moment later, a woman entered his stall.

She closed the door. Looking up at her, like the waitress, he got a good view of her crotch and nostrils, but not much else. As he looked up at her, he noticed that she was avoiding his eye contact. She pulled her jeans and panties down and settled down on him. She had a black birthmark the size of a quarter on her left butt cheek -- or was it her right cheek? It was hard to tell from this angle. Either way, it stood out boldly against the pure white flesh of her ass. Other than that, he didn't get more than a split second to observe her anatomy.

A second or two later, he felt that same warm gritty liquid fill his mouth. The second time, he had prepared himself for the experience better and it flowed down his throat without as much an urge to gag as before. Finished, she stood up and pulled her jeans back up and left without a word.

###

Being early, it was relatively slow, and the restroom wasn't very busy yet. No one came to him again for another half-hour. But when he was visited again, it was by a tall shapely black woman. She wordlessly pulled her jeans and panties down and took a seat on his face. He couldn't help but notice how striking her bright pink slit stood out against her dark black skin as she was lowering herself onto him.

Like before, he got a mouthful of warm gritty fluid. Again, she stood, pulled up her jeans and left.

###

Some time later, a rather plain looking girl came into his stall. She was wearing some kind of tan pants and a halter-top. She took her pants and panties completely off and hung them on the hook on the door.

She took a seat like those before, and he dutifully swallowed her pee. But then she slid forward, higher on his face. Because of this, is nose was pushed deep into her pussy and he couldn't breathe. He suddenly realized what was over his mouth -- her asshole! He could feel her anus puckering against his lips as she squirmed as though trying to push at something. A moment later, he sensed a dull whoosh and he felt a slight warmth accompanied by a sudden increase of pressure in his mouth. He could tell from the wicked smell that it was a hot one!

He heard her grunt. He felt her anus quiver again. He knew what was about to happen. Well, he had expected it. Her anus puckered again momentarily, then relaxed. He heard her moan. Her anus puckered really big and, in an instant, his mouth had filled with a lumpy sticky mass.

By now, his lungs were screaming to exhale. Her anus puckered again, and more lumpy substance filled his mouth.

His lungs were in pain, and he swallowed a little of it, then a little more. It was difficult to swallow while holding his breath. She seemed to just sit on him for an eternity before her anus puckered yet again filling his mouth to capacity.

Several moments passed, and then she stood. He nearly spit her shit out of his mouth as his breath rushed out of his nose. Also, shitty liquid immediately started running out the sides of his mouth and down his cheeks into his ears and hair. He caught his breath and then swallowed just in time before spitting any turds out.

###

While he was swallowing gasping for breath, another woman had entered. He hardly noticed. He had just finished swallowing the last lump of shit when he got another mouthful of pussy.

Fortunately, she only peed. She finished quickly, and left as quickly. He didn't even notice anything about her except that she pulled up a pair of jeans before she walked out. At least she washed away the taste of the previous woman's shit.

###

As he was lying there, feeling ill. He was visited yet again. She appeared to be a short Hispanic girl. She peeled out of her ultra tight white spandex knee-high shorts that had risen up into her clit and formed the shape of her anatomy perfectly. Of course, she wasn't wearing any underwear; it would spoil the effect. She slammed herself down on him hard. As she sat on him, she started rubbing her mound against his face by sliding up and down on him. She seemed to be getting off on him! Once again, he exploded into his PVC pipe.

In a minute, she stopped and got down to business. He drank her piss without any fuss, and she left.

###

A few minutes passed, and then another woman entered. He nearly jumped out of his skin when the woman shouted, "Oh my God!"

He figured this must be a surprise for the women sometimes. He expected her to leave, but she closed the door and pulled her pants down and took a seat.

Like the others before, she emptied her bladder, which he dutifully swallowed. She finished and stood. Then she sat back down again. This time, you guessed it, with her anus over his mouth.

He steeled himself for his second feeding. This woman didn't squirm or strain. Her asshole puckered out after barely an instant, and his mouth was immediately filled with sticky goop, as he heard her say "Ahhh!"

It took him a couple of swallows to get it all down. Then her asshole puckered out and he got a second mouthful.

He swallowed it in small swallows again. And again, her asshole puckered, and he got a third mouthful!

How much shit is in this bitch? he wondered.

It was a struggle to swallow this third mouthful. His stomach felt bloated, and he could hardly swallow another lump. Still, he forced himself to swallow lest she give him another assfull while his mouth was still full of her shit.

To his relief, she stood and pulled up her pants, then left.

###

About fifteen minutes passed and he was visited again. This time it was s cute Chinese girl with straight short black hair. She glanced down and caught his eye for split second then looked away. The routine was getting boring -- she pulled her panties down, lifted her skirt up and very gently sat on him. He immediately noticed how light she was! He realized she couldn't be as light as she feels so he deduced that she was squatting partially and not truly sitting. This was actually pleasant, he thought.

A moment later his mouth was again filled with the same gritty liquid he has grown accustomed to.

She finished and again stood to pull up her panties to leave. Again he tried to catch her eye. Their eyes met for a brief moment, but he merely caught shy smile on her face before she looked away.

###

Another woman came to use him shortly afterward. But when she lifted her skirt, dropped her panties, and sat on his face, she didn't pee. Instead she said, "Lick my twat and make me come, slave!"

Steve obliged. He found her clit and played with it using his tongue. Then he sucked on it. He felt her getting tense as if ready to come, so then he made circles around it with his tongue. She seemed to reach a plateau, but he continued working her clit with his tongue. After what seemed about five to ten minutes, she started panting, and then she finally came. She bounced on his face while her pussy suddenly became so wet she was dripping into his mouth. He continued swirling her clit with his tongue, and occasionally flicking it causing her to bounce on him.

After a couple of bounces she said, "Okay! That's enough!" She then stood, and pulled up her panties.

"Thanks!" she said, and then left.

###

More women came and went -- mostly white women, but also a surprising number of Asian women -- Maybe Chinese or Japanese. There were, of course, Hispanic women, and the occasional black woman. He starting to get used to drinking the different "flavors." He had noticed that Asian, black, and Hispanic women tasted bitterer than white women did. He guessed that it might be due to the spicy food they ate. He had to pee, himself, and was glad for the plumbing that was attached to him. He relieved himself into that PVC pipe hanging on his dick during this moment between women.

###

The woman who just entered aroused his curiosity. She seemed to be more in control of her movements than the previous women were.

As she positioned herself upon him, he noticed the familiar skirt of a waitress uniform. He suddenly realized why she seemed different -- she wasn't drunk! Most of the customers, he soon realized, were tipsy at best, and drunk, stoned, or high at worst.

Her piss also tasted better, if that's the proper word. Of course, he immediately realized he was drinking pretty much "used" alcohol from the other women. Perhaps that explained the very slight buzz he had recently begun to feel.

She used him in silence and returned to work without a word.

###

His next woman appeared to be somewhat plump. She removed her dress over her head and hung it on the hook. She then pulled down her panties. He suddenly realized that she wasn't fat -- she was pregnant! She had a difficult time turning around to sit on him. When she did, he felt her weight more so than anyone prior as her hip bones seemed to dig into his temples. She must have weighed about 200 pounds! He hoped she would be quick about it.

As he had hoped, she was done quickly, but she seemed to have decided to just sit for a while working up the strength to stand again. She sat on him for about five minutes before deciding to make the effort to lift herself up again and leave. He watched as she struggled back into her clothes. His heart nearly skipped a beat when she almost fell backwards onto him as she nearly lost her balance trying to get dressed.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers
12