Oh the Games People Play Now

Story Info
The old lady did ask him nicely.
5.2k words
4.28
80.5k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 11/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

Sally and I had only been married for just under two years. Happy is the wrong description, she was all I could think of when I got off work, I rushed home because I wanted desperately to see her, be there with her.

My first marriage had failed, something about Dana having a budget requiring me being a corporate executive driving a turboprop to work, but I worked in a mill shoving pallets of paper bags into boxcars.

Then there was the other problem, I maybe could get Dana's knees apart if I used a prybar, but that was about it. When we were dating she seemed to be nice and normal in the sex department, but after about a week her legs slammed shut and stayed that way, coming open maybe once every six weeks or so. If that often.

I found myself most of the time alone in the bathroom, taking care of things.

Still, I hung on with her for almost eight long years.

Dana got half of everything we had in the divorce settlement, about three bucks. I only saw her one time after that, she was with some white haired old guy driving a giant Mercedes. She saw me standing there as they drove by, looked right at me and didn't change expression.

I waved anyway, I didn't hate her, in fact, I loved her. It was just that I wanted her, and she wanted....stuff.

There was a couple of long and lonely years after the divorce, I dated a few times, even got laid a few times. Anyone with experience will understand when I say those were the kinds of sexual relationships that a person has and forgets before they get home?

There is an old saying my Daddy used to say, something about if there is too much salt in the stew, the second bowl still has too much salt?

Yea, sex like that. The old, "OK, you got my panties off, go ahead and fuck me, show me what you can do!" Then came the "That was wonderful" and "I will call you sometime."

I was miserable, hating myself, sometimes thinking of Dana and how incredibly beautiful she was, and how I had failed her miserably. I actually blamed myself for that, thinking I should have gone on to college, became something, someone important with money and...stuff.

I was eating a bit too much, sitting on my ass a bit too much, getting a little bit on the tubby side. I was still looking, though.

I happened to run into Sally in a grocery store of all places, somehow I ended up right behind her in the checkout line.

Oh, best to tell the truth here, she kept bending over to check the bottom shelves for deals, I was following her around because her skirt was sorta short.

I was sure I saw red panties.

By the time we got to the checkout line I had a woodie to end all woodies, and her face was a little flushed. She had kept glancing back at me as I pretended to inspect the canned beans prices.

I don't even remember what I said to her or what she said back, but we were pretty close to each other at that moment. She looked me in the eyes, I looked into hers.

We both knew right that instant.

We ended up down the street at a tiny little cafe, my ice cream melted in the back of my truck.

Two hours later she was down on her back as I shoved my 8 incher in there, her nice fat titties flopping up and down as we thrust at each other. I had her knees so far back that her stomach made two nice little rolls, Sally was ever so slightly plump.

Plus she was wet and slick, sweating and grunting and loving every second of it. Absolutely the very best damn roll in the hay I ever had, and my very first that didn't involve a long convulated series of dinners and dancing and all of that crap.

If you have ever seen a couple of Pigs going at it, that was us that day.

The only thing missing was the mud.

I fell instantly in love with Sally's titties, I suppose I could yap on and on about how high and firm they were but instead they rolled over to the sides when she was on her back, I could reach out with both hands and push them back and forth, they were a little bit like water filled balloons.

Lord that was fun!

The other fascinating thing I discovered was when I got her down on her hands and knees, her behind was shoved up high wanting me to stick it in her pussy from behind. I looked down and each time I slid back for another stroke it was like a good two inches of her insides came out still wrapped around my cock.

Back and forth, back and forth, I stared at that, it was amazing, wonderful. I will bet she had at least a half dozen orgasms, hell, I had three of them myself. The last one came as I pressed deeply, my entire body wrapped around her from behind. It was like they had made her to fit me perfectly that way, I have no other way to describe it.

I was right, too. She had on red panties. It was the only thing she had on under her blouse and skirt.

I was completely in love with her before I even got to my truck that same afternoon.

10 days later we got married.

Yea. I know. No way in hell could I possibly have a clue about who or what she was, but what the hell. That first year was fun, Sally was as nasty in the bedroom as it is possible to be, and one thing I noticed was that she just could not seem to get enough of playing with my cock.

It was like it was her personal pull toy.

The other neat thing is she had a pretty nice house, it seemed she had also been married once before and got that when they split after being together for nearly 10 years. I never found out why they split exactly and I didn't bother to ask. Sally did mention a couple of times that her former old man was a bit of a prude.

I could see where that might be a problem, Sally sure as hell was no prude.

One thing I loved about her was the teasing, she delighted in teasing me. Having a woman that is a tease and one that loves sex is great. There is a difference between being sexy and nasty in the house and being that way everywhere though.

Sally showed no signs at all of being that way with others around, in fact, she was always quite the little lady. Until we got inside with the doors closed. Then it was peekaboo time, rubdowns, handjobs that would cross a man's eyes, and she would suck on me all day and all night if she could.

I was happy happy happy! The side effect was that my stomach was now flat as a board and rippled, I felt good too. It's amazing how good sex is as an exercise. Sally snugged up, too, but her titties still flopped around and I could spend hours doing that. I wondered once why she always smelled and tasted so squeaky clean, then I found out she looked at the clock and an hour before I was due home she hit the shower without fail.

I liked that, I had my tongue as far as it would go up her pussy so many times I couldn't count them. I was doing that to her one day when she figured out how to get every single inch of my cock down her throat, that was the first time she ever actually did that.

Later that same day we tried it up her rear end, another first for her and for me, too. But she really didn't like that much and neither did I, so we never tried that again.

That amazing pussy of hers was quite enough. If anything, by now even more of her turned inside out when I pulled back, and she had learned how to clamp down, I could see her muscles move the big lips on a back stroke.

So I came home with doing that on my mind, we did something, some kind of sex nearly every single day.

"Martha called about something." Sally hollered out to me the moment I got home from work.

"Great" I thought. "Just great."

Here it was, Friday night. All I wanted to do was plop down in my recliner, kick back and pop a beer, catch the ball game on TV.

Martha lived just four doors down from us, she was a widow and around 60 years old or something like that if her white hair was any indication.

She was also sweet as it is possible to be except for the fact that she found out I was handy with wiring and plumbing, so she was always calling asking me to help her with something.

I didn't mind that too much, she made chocolate chip cookies that could be dipped in milk and never came apart, then they would melt in your mouth.

It was damn near worth going over there just for that.

Sally brought me a cold beer out of the fridge, a big grin on her face.

"I think Martha likes you!" She giggled.

"Yea, a bit too damned much." I groaned, taking off my shoes and rubbing my feet. Sally saw me do that, she plopped down crosslegged in front of me and took over rubbing them.

Lord I loved my Sally, she never missed a lick taking care of me, and she knew that 8 solid hours working on a concrete floor was rough on my poor feet.

Of course when she sat like that I could see her panties and she knew that, plus her rubbing my feet was always on the sensual side, which normally resulted in....

Then the fucking phone rang. Sally hopped up to answer it.

"Yes, he is home now." She handed me the phone as I stuck my tongue out at her, then she headed off for the kitchen, giggling.

"Later!" I thought, thinking of getting her down on her hands and knees and jamming my....

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Danny? Hi! Hey, can I ask you a question?" It was Martha.

Just fucking did ask one! I thought. What would it be this time, door hinge, bad plugin, something leaking? I just wasn't in the mood for it.

"Uhh, yea, sure." I answered, not sure what was up and not wanting to know.

"You have always been so nice, so I know I can trust you." She said.

Trust me? Now what the fuck? I thought.

"Martha, I...uhhh...what do you need?"

"My art class. I need help with my art class."

"Art class? What art class? I don't know anything about...."

"You don't need to, we just need someone to model."

"Model? Me? You have got to be kidding!" I told her.

"No, I am serious. We did the still life stuff and now we are into life models and we were thinking..."

"Who is we"? I asked her, glancing over at Sally who was now standing there listening with a giant grin on her face.

"Oh, just June and Caroline, they are my friends."

"I see. What do you want me to do?"

"Just sit there, you know....model!"

"Well...I don't...I will think about it. Maybe." I told her.

"Good! See you tomorrow at 2 PM." and she hung up.

Martha tended to be a little bit pushy as I had come to understand.

"Just fuck!" I exclaimed.

"What's the matter, honey?" Sally grinned at me. I looked at her, it hit me right then and there that Sally already knew about this.

"I just am not getting off at the idea of sitting in a goddamned chair all afternoon while some old ladies paint pictures." I told her.

"Oh, it won't hurt you, besides, Martha is nice, she is always bringing over cookies and pastries and she has really helped me in learning how to sew."

Sally had somehow ended up in a sewing class with Martha, which didn't hurt a thing because now she could fix my shirts and she even made me a couple of them that were way better than I could buy.

I sighed and went back to my beer, clicked on the ball game. Sally came around behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, then her hands went inside the front of my shirt, she very gently took one nipple between each of her thumbs and forefingers and rolled them.

Lord.

There was a haze of breasts and wet pussy and other things in there for a half hour or so, then I was back in my chair watching her spray down the fake leather couch with Lysol and a towel.

She was taking her sweet time, knowing damn good and well I was looking at her pussy peeking out, but it was going to be awhile before my dick would respond after what we had just done.

Then off to the kitchen she went to fix dinner, naked as a jaybird. I sat there satiated, looking at the tiny little butterfly tattoo way down low on her right butt cheek.

I had seen that many times, oddly this time it popped into my head that I wondered how and where she got that. I made a mental note to ask her someday, then I fell asleep.

The next afternoon I walked down to Martha's house, there were two other little old ladies sitting there when she let me in.

"This is June, and this is Caroline, girls, this is my friend Danny. He and his wife Sally live just down the street and Danny has been sweet enough to volunteer as a model." She grinned at me.

June looked to be about 60 also, except her hair was long and dyed a dark red color that was unnatural. Caroline was younger and blonde, perhaps 50 or so, and she was..shall we say, round?

"Well, where do you want me?" I asked, thinking they would do some sketches or outlines and I could get the hell out of there. Maybe I could even get back to my house in time to catch the race, that Johnson guy was leading the points standings and Mark Martin was right on his ass. I was rooting for the old guy, Martin. Man could that old fart drive.

I happened to glance up at June, she was staring at my crotch like she saw something she wanted to eat.

Somehow that made me nervous as hell.

Martha left and came back with a very old looking chair, it had a wooden seat with a cushion strapped to it, and a matching one strapped to the back. Caroline stood up, I realized she was very short, barely 5 feet tall. She turned around and bent down, reaching into a huge bag she had by the end of the couch. Her butt looked to be two feet wide, I had to look away.

"Just sit right here, find a comfortable position and try to keep still." Martha said.

So that is how I got to spend a wonderful afternoon, about three solid hours of sitting in a fucking chair trying to keep still. It didn't help one bit that in short order they all seemed to have forgotten that I was alive and male and sitting right there, they were laughing and cracking jokes and some of the jokes were just plain naughty.

Finally, mercifully, Martha stood up and announced they were done. I got up, it seemed that every joint in my body hurt from sitting so long. Hell, I was only 35, I felt like I was twice that age.

Out came the cookies, Martha handed me a huge platter of them, dang! That part I didn't mind at all. I headed for the door.

"See you next Saturday, Danny." She told me.

"What? No! I just can't...."

"Oh, Danny, you have to. We are only part way, we would have to start all over."

Just fuck!

"Oh, all right." I sighed.

"Great! See you then!" I glanced at June and Caroline, they both beamed.

"How did it go, honey?" Sally called out when I got back home.

"OK, I guess. One thing, it sure hurt to move after sitting still for so long."

"Let me help you, honey, it's so sweet of you to help the ladies with their classes." She began to rub my shoulders which I didn't mind a bit.

Then she sat down on the floor and began to rub my feet, I sat there munching chocolate chip cookies and looking at her panties which I noticed Sally was making sure I could see.

The phone didn't ring that time, I slid out of the chair and we ended up going at it on the carpet.

"The old ladies got you all fussed up, I see." Sally said afterwards.

"No, I don't really think so." I laughed. Sally just grinned, reached out and rubbed my bare behind, then she went and got me a glass of milk. I reached for the cookies, dang those were good.

The next Saturday I reluctantly went down the street to Martha's. Just she and June were there when I got there, Caroline finally showed up about 10 minutes later. This time they set up little stands to draw on, I could see them all glancing down at their notebooks they had drawn in the week before, then back up at me.

At one point I felt myself getting sore, so we took a break. Martha brought out some pastry and set the platter down on the coffee table. I walked over to get one of them.

I happened to glance up at the work that Caroline was doing, and almost dropped the pastry. It looked a little bit like me, except the figure was fully nude!

I leaned over to see the one June was working on, she grabbed it and turned it but not before I saw that hers was a nude, too.

"You aren't supposed to look at them until we are done!" June told me, actually shaking her finger at me.

"But...those are..." I said, confused.

"Honey, it is a figure study class!" June told me.

"Well, how do you get from me sitting there...to this?"

"Memory!" Martha interrupted, giving me a big grin. "We might be older but we all remember what boys look like, don't we girls?"

I shook my head.

"Did you ask him?" Caroline said to Martha like I wasn't fucking there.

"No, not yet."

"Ask me what?" I had a sinking feeling.

"If you would pose...nude for us?" Martha said with a smile.

"Nude? What? No!! I don't think that Sally would...."

"I already asked her, she just laughed and said it's up to you."

Hell, now I was blushing.

"I don't think it's a good idea, what if I...?"

"Get a woodie? Honey, we have all seen those before, it's no big deal." June said.

"Maybe it will be a big deal!" Caroline snickered.

I looked at the three of them, not one of them blushed or even acted coy. I sighed.

"How about a nice big glass of wine, Danny? Maybe get your courage up?" Martha said.

"I don't need any help with my courage." I protested.

They all looked at me expectantly.

"I don't think...I need to talk to Sally." I felt my face flush.

"Sure, go ahead. We will see you next week." Martha beamed at me. I took the opportunity to beat a hasty retreat.

"Sally!" I called out the instant I got home. She came into the living room, wiping her hands with a towel.

"Why didn't you tell me what the three old ladies wanted?"

"Oh, you mean posing? Why should I mind, they are just drawing for their art class."

"Just hell, they want me to..."

"Nude? Sure, I know. It's not a big deal, besides, you have such a pretty dick." She smiled at me.

Good grief.

"You are a pervert, aren't you? You are getting off on this!" I said.

She just grinned.

"Yes, it's kind of a turnon thinking of you sitting there naked in front of three women."

The next thing I knew she had my pants undone and was sliding my cock into her mouth. There was no more conversation for quite awhile.

Later, she told me she had been in an art class in college, and one of the other male students had posed nude for all of them. She said it was one of the most erotic experiences she had ever had.

"You mean sitting there looking at some naked guy got you going?" I asked.

"Yes, for some reason. Being fully dressed with a naked man sitting there, it's a sexy feeling of...power, control? I can't explain that, it just does."

"I don't think I can do it."

"Please? I think it would be fun. Hey, tell you what? If you do it and tell me all about it, I will trade you."

"Trade me what?"

"I will do anything you want me to do." Sally's voice was coming in little gasps now, her hand was busy on my once again growing erection. I was finding out things about her that I didn't know.

"Anything at all, huh? No matter what?" I grinned at her.

"No matter what." She looked to be right on the edge of an orgasm. This was getting to be amazing, I was seeing a side of my Sally I had never seen before. She had always been on the naughty side which is what I liked about her, but it was just bedroom games and silly teasing type stuff.

"You promise? I can get pretty...imaginative." I slid my hand across her naked breast, let my thumb brush her nipple. She went over the edge at that, let out a small shudder.

"I..promise!" She sighed, leaning down to take me once again in her mouth.

By the next weekend I was nervous as hell. I had told Sally I was going to do it but the truth is I wasn't sure I would.

Naked? In front of three old ladies? Plus I was now suspicious that these three old ladies were interested in way more than art.

I almost chickened out, instead I arrived at 2 PM, right on time.

The first thing I noticed was Caroline, she had on a rather short skirt and a blouse that was unbuttoned way farther than I had seen before. June was wearing a thin top, her smallish breasts made obvious bumps in the cloth.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12