Oh What A Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay beneath him astounded by this all. By everything that had happened. Then I encouraged his orgasm by grabbing his ass as he bucked into me. “Yea baby. You fuck so good. I love your thick fucking cock. Fuck me baby. Oh god fuck me so good.” “I’m gonna cum on your face,” he said. “Okay baby, do it, cum on my face.” I replied and with a gasp for air he was suddenly standing on two feet, and jerking his cock as he moved towards my head. Again a first for me he started cumming all over my face. I just sat there, feeling like a porn star, “Open up,” he said and I open my mouth and swallowed his cum. He bent his knees and gave me his cock. I popped it into my mouth and he took it out slapping it on my tongue and on my face.

When he spurted the last of his cum we both let out a sigh of pure satisfaction.

“Well that was round one,” he said. “Round ONE! Are you trying to kill me?” I asked. He just chuckled as he walked to the bathroom. Throwing a towel over my body he told me to clean up and get ready. “Get ready for what?” I asked. “Round Two Einstein” he said I covered my face with the towel and thought there is no fucking way I can handle this again tonight. He laid back down in the bed beside me offering me a puff from the cigarette he’d lit and said “I think in round two, I’m going to have to take your virgin ass.” The cigarette fell from my grip and he laughed at my reaction.

Stay tuned for Round Two!

12