Ohh Doctor

Story Info
Fun with a female doctor.
2.1k words
4.04
208.9k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
male_man
male_man
17 Followers

A few days ago I came down with a pretty bad head cold. My usual doctor was a man in his 50s but he retired last year and was replaced by another male doctor (Dr. J. Kenimer) who I don't know anything about. I actually hadn't been to the doctor in about 1-½ years and only knew about the new doctor because I received a letter from my health care provider telling me I had a new physician. Well, like I said, I had a bad head cold and decided to drop by as a walk-in after I finished my errands. There were a couple of people ahead of me and the receptionist said another patient was expected pretty soon. Since I was a walk-in, I'd have to wait for everyone else to finish. She also told me I made it just in time to be seen as the last walk-in for the day and that I'd probably have to wait 45 minutes to an hour. So I picked up a couple of magazines to pass the time.

After I had been reading for a little while the doctor came out to call in the next patient. I was surprised to see that "he" was a she. She was average looking with shoulder length brown hair and cute little eyeglasses. She also wore a pretty skirt over which was her typical white doctor's smock. I'd guess she was about 5' 6" (I'm 5' 8") and she looked to be a few years younger than me, perhaps in her early 30s. Despite her average features, there was something sexy about her. Maybe it's just that I've always fantasized about female doctors. I guess that's a fairly common male fantasy, the nurse/doctor theme, but I'd never had an opportunity to experience it. My entire life I had always been seen by male doctors. Anyway, after she left with the patient it struck me that she may not even see me. After all, for all I knew, Dr. Kenimer was working, too, and I just hadn't seen him yet.

Well, about 15 minutes later the previous patient came out and a couple of minutes later that same lady doctor called in the next patient. I was pretty certain now that Dr. Kenimer was, for whatever reason, not working that day. Now my mind really started to go into overdrive. I wanted to live out my fantasy and have to drop my pants for this woman. I needed a realistic story that I could add to my very real head cold. One minute later I had my story. Now I only had to hope not to lose my nerve. I felt the need to urinate, but held it in. It contributed to my newly sprung erection.

A few minutes later the previous patient came out, exchanged some words with the receptionist, and left. The patient that the receptionist was expecting still had not arrived, so now I was the only one left. Several minutes later the doctor came out and since I was the only one there, she said she could see me now. She flashed me a friendly smile as I walked towards her. I followed her past the receptionist's desk and through the door and into one of the examining rooms. I seated myself at the edge of the examining table and she introduced herself as Dr. Merin (I found out later her first name starts with an "S").

She held my file and asked what she could help me with. I told her I had a head cold for several days that was keeping me up at night and mentioned that I also had a more personal problem but was too embarrassed to tell the receptionist. She kind of half laughed and said, "Well, I hope you can tell me, otherwise I can't help you." Well, her laugh and demeanor put me at ease so I continued. I told her that several weeks ago I had had sex with my then girlfriend and that she bent a little too far in the wrong direction while I was inside of her. It hurt pretty bad at the time, but had mostly subsided, though not entirely. I also added that for the last week I had a dull ache that occasionally bothered my left testicle. I didn’t know if the two problems were related but figured they were.

Wow, I couldn't believe that I had pulled it off this far. I mean, at least in my own mind, I felt my performance so far was very believable. I guess it was because she stepped back to the door and closed it, as if to say, "We will need some privacy." However, she said that she'd first take a look into my head cold while she proceeded to put on a pair of latex gloves. I had to raise my shirt while she listened to my back and chest with her stethoscope. Then she took my blood pressure, thankfully all was well, and then she checked my ears and throat. She told me that she was going to give me a prescription for allergy medicine to take once a day and a nasal spray to use as needed. She took off the right latex glove only and started writing in her prescription pad. After she finished she pulled the little prescription papers from the pad and turned to place them on one of the counters.

Before she fully turned back around, as if she couldn't look me in the eyes for this, she said, "Okay, let's take a look at your other problem." She pulled up a little stool and sat down implying that I should get off the table and stand before her. I stood up and said I was a little embarrassed, that I'd never seen a female doctor before, especially "in this way." She laughed and said it was her first time doing anything like this with a male patient, too, but there was a first time for everything. She glanced at my groin and must have noticed my erection. It had to be quite obvious by now and was really bursting due to the pressure of having to urinate throughout all of this.

My erection is about 7" in length under normal conditions, but it was feeling bigger now. I should add here that I am circumcised and always thought my penis was attractive to women, especially the head. I mean it is well proportioned compared to the rest of my penis. Not like I've seen in some porno magazines growing up. So I opened the button, unzipped my pants and lowered them, making sure not to catch my underwear at the same time. I did this purposely. I wanted to make this as titillating as possible. If my erection was not noticeable before, there was no doubt that it was more than obvious now.

She was looking straight ahead, anticipating, but I held off and said, "I'm sorry about...that I'm…I've never done this before." She glanced upwards and said not to worry, that she's seen a lot in medical school, even though this was a first for her in "real life." Besides, she added, it's only natural under the circumstances (obviously referring to my erection). I lowered my underwear in such a way as to expose myself as if she was there to suck me off. As crude as that sounds, I was almost forgetting that that was not what was about to happen. This was certainly getting to be surreal.

I held my hands at my sides and she leaned in a little and gently grasped the shaft of my penis with her left hand, the only one with a glove. Before she really had the chance to do anything I made it jerk upwards and let out a little nervous laugh. I said I was sorry; that I just thought it would be funny and help break the ice. She laughed then, too, and said, "Now control yourself." But her tone was anything but stern. I then added quickly if she thought the "pee hole" was too big, that I always thought it looked too big. This was clearly not the reason for the exam but damn, I was so horny and my mind was working a mile a minute about how to stretch this out. She apparently took my question seriously and reached out with her ungloved right hand and gently opened up the tip and closed it a couple of times. Seeing her hold the head of my penis like that and feeling her skin touch mine will remain in my memory for many years and contribute to many stimulating masturbation sessions.

She barely looked up and said, "It looks good to me." Quickly realizing the double entendre she added, "You know what I mean." This was followed by a smile that she tried to suppress. She then started to gently bend my erection in different directions asking if it hurt at all. I said, "It hurts a little, not as much as it used to. I mean, it hurts, but…it feels good too." I quickly added, "Sorry, I don't mean to be disrespectful, just trying to laugh a little. Make this easier to deal with." She said it was okay, I was doing fine, but not to get carried away "yet." Yet! What did that mean? Then she said she was going to feel along the length of my penis and I should tell her if it hurt at all.

She proceeded to squeeze it little by little from the base of the shaft up to the tip of the head. She did this twice and at the end of the second time I produced a little bit of liquid. Honestly, I don't know if it was pre cum or if it was urine. She apologized (I don't know why) and said, "Let me get that." Then she reached over for a tissue and wiped it off. Then she said she was going to examine my testicles.

She held my erection up and out of the way with her gloved left hand while she gently squeezed first one and then the other with her right hand. She mentioned something about the epidymus while she did this. Again, she asked if I felt any pain, and this time I decided not to make a joke. I said that it seems to have gone away right now and compared it to how my car never works right until I am at the mechanic's station. She laughed and said that happens to her, too. She suggested that if the pain persists I should get a testicular sonogram. Then she let go of my penis, for the first time since she held it.

She said that since I didn't feel too much pain from her various hand motions that I should soon be back to my old self (I wondered how she knew what my "old self" was?). She started out looking up at me but by the end of the sentence she was looking at my very hard penis again. It was just inches from her mouth and I wanted so badly to feel her lips and tongue around it. I would have erupted in seconds!

I wondered what she was thinking but feel confident that she was having some "very naughty" thoughts, too. Damn, how could she not? This entire experience was just too hot. Then she got up and said I could dress now. She handed me the prescriptions she'd written earlier and added that she'd be filling in for Dr. Kenimer again in two weeks to the day and that she'd like to have me come in for a follow up.

She looked me straight in the eyes while she said this. It was like she was confident in a way that she hadn't been earlier. I was quite happy to hear this and simply said, "Okay, see you then." Then I headed straight for the restroom. It took me less then 30 seconds to cum into some toilet paper. Then I had quite a long pee! When I got out of the restroom she must have been in the back office and I couldn't see her. I went out to the receptionist and made my follow up appointment. She handed me a card with the date filled in and I am looking at it right now. Something tells me I'm going to be masturbating to Dr. Merin a lot during the next two weeks!

male_man
male_man
17 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

had a few erection situations with female doctors in the past and been touched and felt with one particular doctor telling me i should be proud of my size....she had a smile with naughty thoughts i think...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Female Doc's are the best.

Story is a lot like my real life experience when I moved and had to find a new Dr.

Needed a new Dr and picked a couple off of my insurers list to try and set up an appointment with gave the list to my girl friend who was out to visit me for a few weeks and asked her to set up an appointment with one on the list.

So the day of the appointment came and girl friend accompanied me to the Dr's office we went in and I started to complete all the new patient paper work while we waited after a few minutes a nurse came out and called me back and also told the girl friend who she thought was my wife she could come back also. With no hesitation she was up and following me to the exam room. After the nurse finished all her checks and left the room girl friend smiles and says I hope you don't mind I came back with you. I replied hey if you want to watch and old guy examine me and check my testicles enjoy at which point she informed me it was a female Dr.

So after a few minutes and a knock of the door a fairly attractive Dr entered with another female that she introduced as an intern doing a rotation with her and would it be ok if she observed the exam which was a little awkward but I agreed to. The exam went as normal checking eye's, ears, nose, and throat as well as listening to my heart and lungs. Then she requested that I lay back and unbutton my shirt so she could check my internal organs in my upper abdomen which she also had the intern repeat when they were finished there I was starting to sit up and the Dr said she was not finished at which point she pulled out a paper sheet and unfolded it explaining she was going to cover my lower abdomen with it ( not sure if she was telling me this or the intern and my girl friend and still not sure.). After she had draped the sheet over me she asked that I slid my jeans and underwear off which I admit was was embarrassed to do but I complied and once off the girl friend quickly got up from the chair she was in and took the clothing from me and placed on the chair back. Now to this day my girl friend and I never understood the paper sheet because the next thing the Dr did was carefully tear a large hole in the sheet exposing my entire lower abdomen, penis and testicles and also the fact that I was completely shaved clean in the region which appeared to get a slight smile from the Dr and her intern and a definite grin from the girl friend who had just performed the shaving a few days prior. From there the Dr continued the examination explaining to the intern and my girl friend in detail what to look for on the penis and also how to examine the groin and testicles for lumps and hernia's also pointing out that pubic hair sometimes makes checking a bit more difficult, then having the intern repeat the check and looking at the girl friend I think to see if she wanted to check.

After the exam was complete and the Dr. and intern left the room and I was getting myself dressed girl friend comes over and whispers that it was hotter then she expected and more complete then she expected it to be.

Now she takes care of scheduling all my Dr appointment's and makes sure they are when she is in town visiting especially the one to the urologist that my new female Dr. referred me to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nothing to read about

Boring story, nothing to read, hope you can improve in you Ultrasound scrotum scan with the Radiologist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2 of the story please...

Uncompleted story...I will rate 5 stars if complicated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Good Doctor

My last two yearly physicals were with a woman physicians assistant and then a woman doctor. It seems like women are getting more and more into the medical field. The time with the Physicians assistant was a new experience for me since I never had been examined by a woman before. She had me sit on the table and remove my shirt. Then she listen to me with her stethoscope both my chest and back. She then asked me to lie down and she started pushing on my stomach. She then told me I could sit up and put my shirt on. I put my shirt back on and was sitting on the table thinking we were done when she started explaining that she would like to examine my testicles. She told me to stand and drop my pants. Being an exhibitionist this really got me excited. I stood in front of her and dropped my pants and underwear like she asked. She sat on a stool in front of me and held my testicles with one hand. She held one of my balls with one hand while she moved her fingers from the other hand around the other ball. Then she did the same thing checking the other ball.

When she was finished she asked me if I shave which should have been obvious since I have been shaving my penis and balls for several years. She rubbed her fingers across my stomach just above my penis and said oh it feels really smooth and shook her head in an approving way. Then she told me I could get dressed. I could have stood there half naked all day.

Last year was even better. This time it was a woman Doctor about in her early forties. I entered the exam room and she told me to sit on the table and remove my shirt which I did. First she asked me a lot of medical questions as she filled out some papers. Then she came over and listened to me with her stethoscope. This time she told me to remove my pants and underwear and lie on the table. I did as she said and was lying on the table completely naked except for my socks. There was no gown or blanket to cover myself, and that was fine with me. Then she said I'll be right back as she left the room. She came back a couple minutes later followed by the woman who usually takes my blood. As I was lying there naked the doctor started feeling under my arms and my chest and finally pressing on my stomach while the other woman stood along side her. Then the doctor took hold of my penis and started feeling all around the shaft from the base to the tip. As she was feeling my penis I got an erection and when she let go it sprung straight up and bounced off my stomach a few times. She said not to worry it was natural. The other woman just stood there with a big smile and bulging eyes. She then told me to bend my knees so my testicles would hang down and she moved her fingers in a circular motion around each testicle. After checking my testicles she put on a glove and told me to raise my knees to my head. When I did my balls hung between my legs but my erection stayed on my stomach. With my ass exposed and my balls hanging between them she shoved her finger up my ass really hard and started feeling around inside. I could feel precum oozing onto my stomach. When she finished with that she said I could put my legs down which I did. While I was lying their naked she gave me a tiny wet nap to wipe with. It seemed a little odd lying naked in front of these women with my hips thrust up while I reached around trying to wipe myself. I thought we were finished when she asked if I saw how she checked my testicles. I said not really and she said let me show you so you can check yourself. She had me lie down again with my knees bent and my balls hanging. This time she told me to spread my legs so the other woman could get a good look as she wanted her to learn. I don't know why she had to learn since she was only a lab tech, but I spread my legs wide for all to see. As she felt each testicle she explained to me and the other woman what she was feeling for. She then had me feel each testicle and told the other woman to try. The woman held my testicles and moved her fingers around them and a large amount of precum oozed onto her wrist. They both chuckled a bit as the doctor wiped it for her. The exam was finally finished as they watched me get dressed. When I was finished I had to go into the other room to have blood drawn. The other woman was in their since that is her job. As she was drawing blood she was saying that was a really complete physical you had. I hope I didn't embarrasss you. I said that's o k I didn't mind. I was wishing I could take my clothes off again.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Trevor Meets His New Doctor 18-year-old virgin guy has an unforgettable exam.in First Time
The Good Doctor Male patient gets a substitute--female--doctor. Hmmm...in Fetish
College Clinic Doctor Doctor enjoys her work and finds an opportunity to tutor.in Fetish
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
FemDom Doctor Ch. 01 Woman doctor enjoys being in command of her patients.in Fetish
More Stories