Ohh Doctor Ch. 02

Story Info
Female doctor & male patient keep things hot.
1.9k words
4.14
99.9k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
male_man
male_man
17 Followers

These last two weeks have had their ups and downs. To say that I've been consumed by that first encounter with Dr. Merin would be anything but an understatement. I pleasured myself quite frequently while thinking about it. But it was often at the expense of running late for work and whatever else I had to do. Additionally, on several occasions, I actually felt a slight pain in my left testicle. Was my mind playing tricks on me, or was it just some kind of cosmic karma? It worried me a little, but then those all-powerful hormones would kick in and I'd start to rationalize. Then I'd cum and worry all over again. It was an endless sexual cycle.

Like I said, my fantasy sessions occurred quite often and I generally took things one-step further (okay maybe two or three steps further) than what actually happened. And the truth was hot enough on its own. I decided that this upcoming visit I was going to play it cool and see how far Dr. Merin took things. Maybe she had cooled down too, assuming she had even been hot and bothered over what happened. I'd like to think she was, but for all I knew, she hadn't given me a second thought these last two weeks. So it was with all these thoughts that I headed back to the doctor's office for my follow up visit. At least my head cold was all but gone.

Inside the office sat the same receptionist as last time and she asked me for my insurance card. There was an elderly couple sitting in the waiting area and a young lady. This time I didn't pick up any magazines but just sat and stared at the door that leads to the examination rooms. After about 10 minutes Dr. Merin came out and called for the older man. She looked my way real quick and I nodded my head ever so slightly in her direction. And that was it. Hell, half of me felt insulted that all I got was a quick look. After all, we had gotten quite up close and personal last week. Well, at least from my perspective and crazy imagination. Then I started to think that perhaps she's just playing cool. I told myself not to read into anything one way or the other; it's impossible to read a woman's mind.

I started to worry that she'd only question me about the pains I had fabricated last time, and that there'd be no reason to drop my pants this visit. Shit, this really had the potential to be really boring. Part of me was relieved, since I didn't know how far I could push my previous fabrications and keep coming up with new ones. But the other half, the horny half (which technically is more like 75%), was really concerned that this visit would not include a showing of my pride and joy.

About 25 minutes later the young lady who was ahead of me was leaving the office and now I was the only one left. Another woman had come in, but it turned out she was a friend of the receptionist and was going to wait for her to get off from work. Apparently they had plans for the evening.

This time I wanted to be more comfortable during the exam so I decided to use the restroom and relieve my bladder. I was just getting out when Dr. Merin called my name with a warm smile. Gee, that was quite a different look than the nonchalant attitude I felt from her earlier. I was beginning to feel like I was in a game of chess. But I didn't know if it was with her or against myself.

She directed me into the same room as last time, but unlike last time, she closed the door right away. I thought that was a good sign and the familiar surroundings helped to put me at ease. Again, I sat on the edge of the examining table and she asked how I was doing. I said I was doing well, but it sounded very noncommittal and incomplete. I was trying to lead her on and get her to initiate whatever was about to happen (or not happen, for that matter).

She quickly followed by asking specifically about my head cold. I told her it was all but gone. Then she followed the same routine as last week: stethoscope, blood pressure, nose and throat checks - all with one glove on her left hand. I wanted to ask her about that, but decided not to question a good thing.

Her preliminary checks were over quickly and she agreed that I looked to be over my head cold. Then she took a step back and looked at me with a serious expression and said, "Are you still experiencing pains in your…genital area?"

"Genital area!" The words reverberated throughout my head like a stray bullet ricocheting off the walls. I had lost track of my erection up to that point, but now I felt it coming on strong as a tank knocking down everything in its path. It was so powerful; I wondered if she could somehow sense what was taking place in my suddenly constrictive pants.

"Well, I feel a little embarrassed talking about it." And then I lowered my eyes slightly and was silent. The bait was set.

"You can feel comfortable telling me. I'm your doctor. I won't laugh." Well, what else could she say? And that was exactly what I wanted to hear.

"Well, I think the pains have gone away but I feel a little sore down there." Then I gave her a look like I was ashamed of myself. The ball was now in her court (and with any luck my balls would soon be in her hands).

"Sore?"

At this point I decided to tell her a truth that was based on a lie.

"Yeah, my…my sex drive has been extra high the last couple of weeks. I've not really given the area a chance to rest."

She looked concerned and said, "Does the skin feel irritated?"

"Yeah, it's not chafing or anything, but sensitive to touch."

She was silent for a moment then said, "Well, you don't have to feel embarrassed. Let me have a look to make sure there is no excess irritation. Besides, I wanted to check you again anyway. I know you said you are feeling better but you don't want to be careless with pains in your testicle." She finished saying this as she pulled up the little stool and took a seat.

Hell, I pretty much just told her I've been 'abusing myself' - and she must have understood she was the motivation for my excessive sex drive - and she still wanted to take a look. I felt like I just put a quarter in the slot machine and up popped three cherries.

I stood before her and started to unzip my pants and dropped them just like last time. Next came down my underwear. I was clearly very hard and couldn't believe this was happening all over again.

First she just looked at my erection and said, " I see you are a little red. Tell me if I'm hurting you at all." Then she reached out with her left hand and closed it gently around my erection. "I remember you told me about your penis being bent incorrectly several weeks ago by your girlfriend. Does that still hurt at all?"

First I corrected her. "Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore, not that this had anything to do with our breakup. But anyway, it doesn't really hurt unless I bend it too far out of curiosity."

She smiled up at me and said, "You should be careful not to hurt yourself." And she squeezed me gently when she said this. Then she focused her gaze on my erection and bent it in several directions, all the while asking me if it hurt at all.

"It doesn't hurt but it's sensitive to touch like I told you. Not that you're hurting me, but it just feels tender."

"That's good. Now let's take a look at your testicles again." She held my erection out of the way with her left hand and proceeded to fondle each testicle in turn with her ungloved right hand. This took all of about 15 seconds during which time I made my erection move a couple of times. Each time I could feel her grip increase ever so slightly which was probably just an unconscious reaction on her part. Other than that, she ignored my perversion. Well, at least externally.

She let go and then surprised me by bringing up my over indulgence in self-pleasure. Looking up she said, "So let me ask you about this irritation and redness. [At this point she looked back at my erection as if to add credibility to her question.] Do you use any kind of lubricant?"

I knew this was a reference to masturbation. "Do you mean like Vaseline?"

"Yes, anything to relieve friction."

"No, I…I just like to use my hand. And for the most part I only rub one spot." As I said this I held my penis up for her and pointed at a spot under the head and rubbed it indifferently [at least I tried to make it look that way] to show her. "This is the spot and it feels kind of raw when I touch it. More than anywhere else."

She reached out to hold it in a better position for her to see the exact spot. Our fingers actually touched for a moment as we both held my penis.

Then she let go and said I would be okay but should try and "control myself" for at least a week.

I laughed and said I'd try but doubt I can.

She laughed too, but didn't say anything as she started to get up. I imagined her thinking to herself, "All men are animals."

As I pulled my pants back up she said, "I think you'll be fine but don't be shy about calling for an appointment if you feel any pain."

She was silent for a moment, and then added, "This may sound like a strange question, but have you ever done any modeling?"

Now, I've been told women find me attractive, but I never thought of myself as model material.

So I just laughed and said, "No, why?"

"Well, I paint as a hobby and was wondering if you'd like to pose for me? I have a little studio in my apartment. Plus we could work out some compensation. Perhaps $50." She paused here and added: "Now it's me who feels embarrassed."

"Why, I think I'd do it, sounds like fun."

"Well, it's just that I want to paint my first nu…nude and thought you'd be a good model."

Wow, what a freakin' bombshell! I pretended to be giving her request serious consideration and made several questioning facial expressions.

"Sure, I'll do it." Hell, I'd do it for free I thought to myself.

"Great, let me give you my number and address and we can talk and make plans. Usually weekends are best for me if that's okay with you."

"Sure, now that I'm single I'm generally free on Saturday nights."

"Sounds good, I look forward to hearing from you."

"Take care." I left the office with the biggest damned smile you've ever seen. I even forgot to go into the bathroom for another quick cum into some rolled up toilet paper. But I more than made up for that when I got home.

male_man
male_man
17 Followers