Oil of Roses Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers

"Works for me," Margo replied, "how about you, Harry my love?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Certainly works for me," Carol squealed happily.

"Little Cunt!" Margo said sternly. "Nobody asked you... but you may feel free to express your gratitude."

"Yes Madam," Carol whispered, the smile on her face lighting up the room. Her body shivered with bliss as she gave herself over to service.

Three minutes later Margo, Kelly and Harry were lying on their backs. Carol had buried her face in Margo's cunt, happily humming as she plunged her tongue in and out. With one hand she was slowly and sensuously stroking Harry towards an orgasm, the other hand had four fingers buried in Kelly's ever-ready cunt while she teased Kelly's clit with her thumb.

Kelly and Harry shifted themselves, carefully, closer to Margo and the three of them cuddled as their happy pet performed her magic on them.

"It's going to be hell keeping her happy," Kelly said breathlessly.

"Oh... torture..." panted Margo.

"I wonder how we'll survive," added Harry with a moan.

* * * * *

"Why don't we invite the rest of the family over for some tub time tonight?" Margo asked later as Carol bathed them in the shower. "Then we can tell them they've been volunteered for the whole 'extended family council' thing."

While Karen and Patricia, Eddie and Tamara sounded enthusiastic in their acceptance, Margo couldn't help but notice that Tattie sounded rather distracted... and distressed.

"Tattie, mind if we stopped by this afternoon?"

"No... no... I mean, yeah, uh, come on ahead..."

They arrived at Tattie's to find the house in a complete and total state of disarray, with Tattie and a rather cute brunette who looked to be in her early thirties sitting in the middle of piles of boxes of clothes, books, toys, and electronics equipment. Around the boxes were pieces of new furniture for the boys' rooms that had been delivered and just left sitting in the huge foyer of Tattie's home. Both women looked to be on the edge of tears and were nursing huge cups of coffee, a bottle of Tullamore Dew on the floor between them.

"Holy shit, Tattie, what the fuck?" Carol said, looking through the doorways out of the foyer to see the rest of the house was in a similar state.

"It was all going so well... then the ratfuck cocksuckers couldn't deliver until Friday, and more stuff started coming in late, and I promised the boys they could come home tomorrow and now Julie and I are just..."

"Overwhelmed," the brunette said.

"Yeah, fuckin' overwhelmed," Tattie added.

Margo turned to Tattie and knelt on the floor beside her. "Tattie darling, why didn't you call and ask for help?"

"I just... I didn't... y'all've been through so much..."

"Bullshit, you should know better. Now then, you, Julie and Harry will be supervising, soon as the rest of the family gets here, we'll get this place squared away in no time.

"Carol, assemble the troops, have Eddie stop by the house and pull the clothes we were wearing yesterday at Nicki's out of the dryer."

While they waited the rest of the family was introduced to Julie Elliott, the teacher Tattie had hired to help with Yuri and Vashti.

"It's nice to finally meet the rest of you... Tattie's talked about you so often, and of course I knew Margo from years back, but now I have faces to put with those outrageous stories."

"Trust us, all the stories are true... unless they make us look good, in which case they're scurrilous lies and slander," Harry said, smiling.

It wasn't long at all before Karen, Patricia, Eddie and Tamara arrived and much to the amazement of Tattie and Julie, in only a few hours the majority of the work was done.

"You guys are... amazing," Julie stammered.

"Nope, not amazing, just very good at following orders," Tamara said with a smile. "You'd already done the hard work by deciding where everything went... you just needed strong backs to get it all there."

"That's a load of horseshit," Tattie exclaimed, "y'all're amazin'... we didn't have a clue where half this shit was going. Y'all walked in to a total 'FUBAR'. Now then, where am I takin' y'all to supper?"

* * * * *

"So there I was," Kelly said as they sat around the table after dinner in the trailer house room at Chez Bubba's, "I'd made it to high school, the big leagues, so to speak. My body'd finally gone from the skinny, gangly stick figure it had been to something that was beginning to resemble a woman more than a Cub Scout-"

"There have GOT to be pictures of you in that 'Cub Scout' phase," Eddie said.

"Yes and my parents will happily show them to you, I have no doubt... after which I will contemplate killing them," Kelly continued. "And the boys began to be sniff around me... one in particular, Paul Knox, a white boy, the running back for our football team, a junior. He was hunting my cute little freshman butt like I was the last gazelle on the veldt and my dumb ass didn't know any better. I'd gotten used to being a wallflower as far as dating and such, so I really didn't have any experience with pussy hounds.

"I finally give in and agreed to go out with him on a Saturday night, lied to my folks about it, said I was going over to a friend's house, and I met him a couple of blocks away from home."

"Why do I smell disaster on the wind?" cracked Julie.

"Because you're a teacher and you know what animals teenagers are," Kelly said. "We grabbed a quick supper at some burger joint, talked for a bit. I didn't think about it at the time, but there was an undercurrent of unthinking, subtle racism evident throughout the entire conversation. He asked me about my favorite basketball team, seemed a little surprised when I told him I didn't watch basketball, talked a lot about barbeque, wanted to know where we went to get good barbeque, seemed real surprised my mom was a teacher and that my Dad worked with her. But I didn't pay any of it any mind, I was too busy being amazed that I was out on a date with a first-stringer! After we got through eating, we went riding around, he found a place to park and things got interesting.

"Now I don't remember what I thought was going to happen on the date, but I know it wasn't having this big ol' boy try to crawl into my pants. He gets grabby, I say 'no', he doesn't listen, I slap his face, he sits back and looks at me. I tell him I'd like to go home and he tells me no one is stopping me but he sure as fuck isn't going to drive me.

"Now, growing up Earl Culberson's daughter might have left me unprepared for the realities of high school dating, but it didn't leave me scared of a long walk home. I just knew that unless I was very, very lucky, there'd be little hiding that I'd lied to my folks by the time I got back to the house.

"So I hop out of the car and take off and to this boy's credit, not only did he not try to rape me, or hit me back when I slapped him, but he did follow me trying to get me to get back in the car, let him take me home. But by that point, I had a good mad on, and I wasn't in the mood to take a chance on him again. He stayed with me though till I got back into the part of town with streetlights, then he drove off, shaking his head."

"Didn't you have a cell phone?" Harry asked.

"Yeah but I didn't use it... I still had faint, very fucking faint, hopes that they'd be asleep when I got home and I could sneak in and no one would be the wiser.

"It was an hour-and-a-half after I'd said I'd be back from my friend's house when Dad found me walking down the street. They'd already called my friend and knew I wasn't where I'd said I'd be. He started to ask me what happened and I told him it could wait until we got home so I'd only have to tell it once. Otherwise that was the quietest, most tense ride I ever had with my father... until very recently." She smiled. "This whole marriage business kind of set a new standard.

"So we get back to the house and after the initial outburst from Mom, everyone calms down and I tell them what happened, everything that happened. When I'm finished, Mom looked at Dad and asked him what he was going to do about it. She was real upset with Paul, evidently thought Dad should go speak to him, speak to his father, beat the shit out of him, I'm not sure what. Dad said he wasn't going to do a damn thing about Paul; I was of course grounded until further notice. Said if Paul'd laid a hand on me after the slap, well, he'd be over there kickin' his ass in a heartbeat, but while Paul was a shithead, he wasn't any worse than any other teenage boy, and better than most in that he hadn't left me on my own until I was in a well-lit part of town. As far as the issue of Paul was concerned, it was Dad's opinion that I'd gotten me into that situation, I'd gotten me out of it and any dealings with Paul in the future were my problem.

"Mom wasn't too happy with that, but she allowed that Dad was right.

"I figured I'd gotten off lucky until I got to school that Monday and found out I was the subject du jour. Oh, lemme tell ya, I was one hot piece of ass! Why, I was the wildest thing Paul'd ever sank his cock in, damn near more animal than human being. His belt was firmly notched with Kelly Ann Culberson as his latest conquest."

"ANN?" Eddie said.

"Yes 'Ann', and using my middle name will guarantee you going through life with one testicle... or less," Kelly replied.

She continued "I was embarrassed, I was hurt, and I was fucking livid. I sat through my classes the entire day and just fumed. Every time one of my friends saw me and started with the "have you heard what they're saying about you?" it was all I could do not to rip off their heads and shit down their necks... but it wasn't their fault I'd gone out with him, so I restrained myself.

"When I got home that afternoon, I didn't say anything to Mom, but when Dad got home I pulled him aside and asked him if he'd be willing to help me deal with Paul... my plan, my responsibility, I just needed a little assistance.

"He told me he didn't have a problem in the world helping me and then proceeded to tell me he knew pretty much exactly what Paul was saying... I asked him who told him and he said 'No one... he's a teenaged boy... they're very predictable'.

"So the next day at lunchtime he shows up at the school, hands me a bag containing what I'd asked him to get and then sits in the car and waits. I went to the courtyard where most of the student body hung out to eat and made a beeline for Paul.

"I walked up close and told him, loudly, 'Paul, I'm sorry for the way I treated you Saturday night, getting you all hot and bothered and then refusing to put out... to help make up for it, I brought you lunch' and I pulled out a huge, hot, and very greasy pork butt sandwich from Rufus', a little barbeque place we frequented. I told him 'I got you barbeque, a pork butt sandwich, since you seemed to think I'd know a lot about barbeque' and then I whipped the top off and ground it into his crotch."

"Oh my God," Carol gasped as she laughed. "Hot grease... barbeque sauce..."

"Well, not too hot... it had taken awhile to get it from Rufus' to the school and so on, but definitely warm... and LOTS of barbeque sauce, all over the crotch of his pants.

"And while he's scooting back on the bench at full speed, trying to get away from this crazy girl, I told him, real loudly, 'This is the only piece of ass you have ever, or will ever, get from me'... and then I stepped back and waited to be taken to the principal's office."

"I imagine you didn't have long to wait?" said Tattie.

"Nope, pretty quickly both he and I were in there, he told his side of the story, pretty much a complete fabrication. I told Principal Stacy it was a pack of lies, related my version of the events and told him he could talk to any number of students who'd back me up on the trash Paul was spreading around school about what had happened Saturday night.

"Well, while football isn't quite the religion in Ohio that it is here in Texas, Stacy still came down on Paul's side, said I was suspended for a week, he was going to have to call my parents and have one of them come get me. I told him to have Mrs. Albrecht, his secretary, go out to visitor parking and get my father; he was sitting in his car waiting.

"Once Dad was brought in, Principal Stacy told him the whole sorry story from Paul's side, as Paul had already been sent home to change, and told him that he'd suspended me for a week and that he sincerely hoped that Dad and Mom would punish me as well.

"Dad told him they would... starting that very evening. He and Mom were going to punish me by taking me to Rufus' for supper, since my lunch had gone to serve a higher purpose. And he was planning on taking off from work at least some of the days I was suspended so he could punish me with trips to the mall, to the movies, any other similar punishments that the two of us could come up with. He told Stacy that he was convinced that Stacy was, and I quote, 'a goddamn moron' and that if anything retributive happened to me once I was allowed back in school, he was, and I quote again, 'going to visit the wrath of Almighty God and the laws of the state of Ohio and the United States of America' upon any and all involved.

"You've all met my father, well, with the exception of you, Julie... I think Principal Stacy pissed himself."

"Why not, I damn near did," Eddie exclaimed.

"Yes sir, but yours is from laughter," Tamara said.

"This is true," Eddie answered. "But if I had Earl threatenin' God's wrath and legal troubles, I definitely wouldn't be laughin' and I might well be makin' a mess in my bree-bree."

"Well, Mom was still seventeen kinds of unhappy with me and the whole situation, but over supper that night Dad and I got her to chuckling a little, and by the end of the meal she was laughing about it, having me describe the look on Paul's face for the twentieth time.

"When Mr. Stacy oh-so-graciously allowed me to return to school, I heard a little about some of the shit Paul caught because of what I did, but there wasn't much cross-over between our social circles in reality, and after what I'd done there was even less. By the time things calmed down there were new topics of conversation and new gossip galore.

"The next year, Paul's senior year, he and I had a class together and we got to know each other a little better... we became, well, not 'friends', more like 'friendly acquaintances' and I finally got to hear what happened to him when his father heard about it... which explained why the lawsuit we were in fear of never manifested. His old man beat the shit out of him. Well, not really, but his family was still firm believers in corporal punishment and so he had his ass lit up like a Christmas tree. And while that might really excite some among us," Kelly said, looking at Carol, "it apparently didn't go over too well with Paul.

"And while we were getting to know each other, we discussed the casual racism he'd exhibited several times and I got a better understanding of just how subtly it crept into peoples' subconscious', how he'd learned to think in those terms without ever knowing he was doing so. And how the last term he'd ever think to use to describe himself was 'rascist'... I think talking about it with him was more educational in that regard than any five 'afro-centric' courses in college would've been. He turned out to be a pretty nice guy, overall.

"And he did tell me one bit of teasing that warmed the cockles of my little vengeful heart... we saw each other at prom and he asked me for a dance, a slow one, and while we were dancing he told me that with the help of his girlfriend and her folks, his running buddies had set him up... when he showed up at her house to pick her up, there was a twenty-pound ham waiting for him, dressed in a pretty little prom dress. The parents didn't quite understand it, but they got a laugh out of his embarrassment nonetheless.

"We exchanged the occasional email while he was at Ohio State and after he was drafted by the Dolphins-"

"You're shittin' me... Paul Knox, running back for the Miami Dolphins?" Eddie said.

"None other... well, after he was drafted he sent me a couple of pictures of him at the signing party with the big old fake check in the amount of his first year's salary. The only words in the email were the subject line which read "Don't You Wish You'd Said Yes?"

"I sent him back pictures of me wearing a Lotus Hunan cap, a tiny fluorescent pink thong and holding a bag of Chinese takeout. The subject line read "Don't You Wish You Hadn't Pushed So Hard?"

"I got back a two-word reply. 'You win'."

After the laughter died down around the table, Harry asked, "So how did things go that week of suspension?"

"Dad was true to his word... he had enough time off accrued and finding someone to cover for him at the school wasn't hard... everybody was looking for overtime and his supervisor was happy to authorize it. That turned out to be the best week I ever spent with my Dad. We saw a couple of movies, did some shopping, but most of it we spent fishing and talking. I think in that week we worked out a lot of the problems that might've arisen during my high school years, just him and me talking about life and growing up and all those kinds of things. Mom and I, we had our talks spread out over my high school years, but Dad and I got the important stuff all handled that one week.

"Good thing too, because once he got his teaching certificate he got real busy real fast. Whereas before he was sort of a glorified assistant, filling in here and there, once they could stick him in a classroom he got as busy as a one-armed paper hanger."

"I've kind of wondered," Harry said, "you've said your father worked as a correctional officer here in Texas, you were born here, how'd y'all end up in Ohio?"

"Well, when Mom had her accident and Dad quit to take care of her, they knew they'd need family to help so we moved up to Ohio to be near Mom's family. Then inertia set in and until the whole 'grandchildren' issue came up, I think they were just as happy there as they would've been here... but now they're looking for teaching positions in this area."

"They do know we're not planning on children any time soon, right?" Margo asked.

"Oh yeah, we had a little talk about that, reaffirming the fact when I took them to the airport after they met y'all," Kelly replied. "Mom serenely assures me that they'll be ready whenever the grandbabies start coming and in the meantime, they've missed me and they're looking forward to the chance to get to know all of y'all better."

"I won't mind... it'll be nice to have parental types around that I actually like," Carol said, smiling. "What about you, Harry? Margo?"

"I love your parents, Kelly," Margo replied. "Really warm and wonderful people, once we got past that initial awkwardness."

"Me too," Harry added, "although I'm still not sure your father doesn't want to shoot me."

"I think he's past that now," Kelly said. "Or at least he's as past it as any father-in-law ever is."

"Don't worry Harry, once he gets to know you better he'll want to shoot you for a whole new set of reasons," Karen said with a smirk.

"Thanks Sappho, from the bottom of my tiny, stone-cold, hate-shriveled heart. So, moving on to subjects that don't involve fathers shooting me, Friday night we're taking Dr. and Mrs. Stallings to Dominique's, Saturday afternoon is the G & P picnic, Sunday we lay about like dead people. Y'all up for coming out with us Friday night, Tattie, Julie?"

"While I'd normally be up for a visit to whatever pit of sin and degradation y'all're headed for, I'll have had the boys home for less than a week... I wouldn't feel comfortable about leaving them just yet. What about you, Julie?"

"Uh... what's Dominique's?"

Fillmore
Fillmore
164 Followers