Oiled for Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was taking Jerome longer to cum this time. He kept shifting position behind me, searching for just the right angle, his hands cupping me, rubbing me, spanking me, squeezing my tits. I tried my best to tighten myself for him, or tilt my hips back towards him by arching my back, but it was mostly his show. I was so wet from the hours of pounding I had gotten tonight that I couldn't do much else but wait for him to get off.

Tyrone sat down in the chair again, so Jerome rolled over on top of me and lifted my legs over my head, picking my hips up off of the bed. Leaning over me, he began to fuck me again, holding me up by the waist, hammering down into me.

It was uncomfortable, but I let him do it to me. I wanted him to be able to feel good one more time.

He soon tired of this, and let me down, my puckering hole releasing his meat. He turned me onto my hands and knees and moved up close to me.

"Just hold still," he said. "Stay still. Don't buck. Arch yo' back some mo'. Show me dat ass. Yeah, da'sit."

Just as soon as I was in the position he wanted, he powered into me again, slamming his balls against me.

"AAHHH!" I cried out, my body tensing so I wouldn't move out of position. I looked back at him as he put one hand on the small of my back and began to cock me deeply, from all angles, changing the length of his strokes and speeds, trying to bring himself to orgasm again. His wild gyrations in my ass, coupled with his grunts and growls and his hairy balls swinging against the backs of my thighs soon sent me off again. I tossed my head back and howled with pleasure, my legs shaking uncontrollably as I fought to hold my ass jutted out towards Jerome's desperately heaving prick.

That was all he needed. As I was trembling and shaking on the end of his cock like a leaf on a tree, he grabbed my waist in both hands and heaved forward, plowing painfully deep into me, and let out a loud, animal-like sound as he came. It was wonderful to be able to help him go again, at the same time as I did. It felt so good to be cumming while cum was being shot into me.

When he finished, he dismounted and fell onto the bed. I let myself sink onto the mattress, exhausted and breathing hard. I glanced at the clock, which read 3:30. They had been fucking me for almost 4 hours now, and they were taking turns sleeping in between rounds with me. It was only the intense feelings of lust I was experiencing that kept me going. Three large black cocks will do that to me.

Malcolm woke up and stood up, stroking his cock back into an erection. He sat down in a chair and called me over to suck it. When I got up, I felt all that cum run down my legs. I got down on my knees beside his leg and took his cock in my hand, stroking him up and down before dropping my head and taking it into my mouth.

He put one hand on top of my head and guided me up and down on him. With the other hand, he pulled my waist up closer to him so he could finger my hole. I drew on his cock with my lips using firm pressure, keeping a constant suction on it while working the shaft with my tongue. I pumped him with one hand as I sucked, and he seemed to like that. His fingers were probing my backdoor from all angles, keeping me spread and relaxed and well-greased with cum and baby oil. His quiet, contented groans let me know I was pleasing him.

Then he pulled my head off of him, and told me to get back up on the bed, laying on my back. Then he got on top of me, 69 style, and dangled his cock in my face.

"Suck it right there," he said. "Suck it down in yo' mouth."

I reached up for him, pulling the long cock down to my tongue. I ran it teasingly around the head, feeling him shiver, before pulling him down farther and letting his cock slip tightly between my sucking lips. He moaned as he went in,

and I pulled on his thick foreskin quickly, while nursing his cockhead like a nipple. He pumped against me gently, but let me control how much of his cock was in my mouth at once. I could tell he was hot to deep throat again, but I teased him until I felt him growing harder. I knew he was close. If I could just get him to last a bit longer.....

.........but he couldn't hold back. He moved back onto his knees behind my head and pulled his cock out of my mouth, and his cum splattered across my cheek.. He used his fist to pump the load all over my face, then got up again as I used my fingers to push it all into my mouth.

Just then, Jerome walked out of the bathroom, holding a sash from a robe. Climbing onto the bed beside me, he took both of my wrists and tied them tightly together. Leering at me, he then pulled my hands up over my head and tied them to the headboard. Once I was securely in place, he leaned down, grabbed my chin in his hand, and turned my face to his and kissed me hard.

"Now you is our slave ho," he said. "We goin' to fuck you like the slut that you is. We goin' to spank that pretty ass 'til it be raw and then cram it clear up wit black cock-meat. What do you think of dat?"

I shivered. "I want it, baby. Do it to me, make me be your nasty little whore. Beat me like I deserve and fuck me up my ass."

Tyrone laughed, and knelt next to my head on the side opposite Jerome. Jerome pushed my head over to him, and he mashed his mouth down on mine, snaking his tongue down my throat. I was rolled onto my right side, facing him, and I felt the first of my discipline being administered across both ass cheeks, a hard, solid swat with what must have been a leather belt. I would have screamed if not for Tyrone's mouth.

Then Jerome changed his mind about the position I was in. He untied me from the headboard, and helped me to my feet. He led me over to the chair, and told me to stand there while he retied my hands behind my back.

"Now get up on the chair, on your knees," he said. "Lean over the back . That's nice."

Then, he produced some rope, and looped it through the ring on my leather choker, and down to the legs of the chair, tying my head down. My ankles were spread, and also tied open. Something hard was placed between my knees to keep them open, and then the show began.

Tyrone got behind the chair next to my face, pushed his dick against my lips, and forced it into my mouth. He was tall enough that all he had to do was move his hips up and down to fuck my mouth. Once I was gagged to keep from crying out and having the cops called on us, the whipping started. They swung the belt across both ass cheeks over and over, from different angles, the whole time with Tyrone's big shank in my mouth. The stings were painful but not unbearable....yet. I could feel my skin growing hot. When the whipping stopped, I was smacked with their bare hands. When they tired of that, one of them would mount the chair and shove his cock in and out of me so hard that the chair legs were bouncing off the floor.

I don't know how they could go on like this for so many hours. How could they have so much semen in their bodies?

This went on for 2 more hours....I could see the clock out of the corner of my eye. Again they took turns, switching from gagging me with a cock, to beating and whipping me, and deep-fucking me. God, I was so sore. I didn't think I could take much more.

Finally, around 6:30, they untied me. My joints were so stiff, and my ass was hot from the abuse. For the finale, the put me on my knees, and stood around me with their cocks in my face. Sucking each one in turn, I bathed them clean with just my lips, tongue and saliva.

I sucked them all back to erection, switching back and forth to get them all on the edge. It took some time, but eventually I had each of them moaning. I moved frantically from cock to cock to cock while they stroked themselves just inches from my lips, and finally they began cumming in unison. They guy directly in front of me, Malcolm, got a bonus of being able to shoot his load into my mouth as his friends unloaded their balls on my face, the delicious, hot, streams of semen spurting in time to their tired groans of lust.

After their cocks were again sucked clean, they dressed and left, one by one. Malcolm was the last, lingering at the door. I walked over to him, still naked, still covered with baby oil, sweat, and cum, and reached up to kiss him. He unbuckled the choker as our tongues said goodbye.

"Thank you, baby, that was great," I said, breaking the kiss. It was more tender this time. Somehow I knew he wanted more. So did I.

"Will you call me? I'd like to see you again."

"Yes," he said. We made plans for the following weekend, to meet at his house. He asked me to bring my lingerie, and he would supply the leather. I couldn't wait.

12