Oiled Up & Ready...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,540 Followers

We all stayed in the spa for about an hour or so, until we started getting hungry again. By now it was dark and the pool lighting was spectacular. It also had illuminated the inflatable obstacle course, and apparently this had an effect on my boss's overactive sexual imagination! As we all stood around naked and nibbling at the buffet, Al announced it was time for another 'activity'. Collectively we moaned, but he was persistent.

"Ok you lot, this time we all have to cover each other in oil again, and then we all blindfold each other. Then, we all try to get through the course the best way we can, and with no holes barred...if you get my drift!!"

Knowing exactly what Al had in mind, I decided to push him a little.

"And just what do we get if we make it through first AL?" I asked sexily, my hands on my hips, my boobs jutting out as the thought of all that flesh covered in oil made my nipples harden again.

"Well Dee, I tell you what. I'll offer up $1,000 ok??"

"Deal" we all said in unison!!

Out of nowhere, Al produced seven blindfolds and grabbed the two oil bottles that were by now almost half empty.

"Ok, now let's make this double interesting and blindfold each other BEFORE we cover each other in oil ok?" asked Al, the drool almost obvious in the corners of his mouth.

Totally aroused and very drunk by now, we all agreed and headed towards the entrance of the obstacle course. Once there, we all helped put the blindfolds on, and then climbed into the first part of the course with the two oil bottles. This is when things got REALLY sexy!

Blindfolded, we were all totally without a clue as to who we were touching and who was touching us. It was hilariously sexy and funny. I grabbed an arm that felt muscley, and started to rub oil all over it, then moved to where I guessed the person's ass was. I was surprised to find my hand wrapping around a larger cock that I remember seeing earlier. I knew Steve's very well, and also had a pretty good 'working knowledge' of Al's, so I guessed I must have been stroking Ted's cock! I kept coating it in oil until I had a wonderful slick cock shaft in my hand. It felt sensational to be blindfolded, in an inflatable castle, rubbing a stranger's cock with oil, let me tell you! But better was to come!

Suddenly, out of nowhere, hands caressed my boobs and I felt the wonderful sensation of oil being smeared and then massaged and rubbed all over my chest. Instantly my nipples hardened, and my pussy began to moisten. Who ever was massaging my breasts was good, and when the nails scraped their way sexily across both my boobs at once, I realised it must have been a woman. Was it Rachel, Nancy or Jane? I had no idea! This was so fucking sexy I was beside myself. I had Ted's cock still in my grasp, and it was as hard as steel as I rubbed it firmly up and down, whilst the talented female stranger made my nipples throb with pleasure as they were massaged, squeezed and coated with the erotic oil. Suddenly the cock in my hand disappeared, and the hands massaging my boobs stopped!

I gathered my senses and remembered that we were all actually in a race for $1,000! I scrambled off in search of the first corner that I knew was not too far away in front of me.

As I moved forward, I walked carefully, my hands out in front of me protecting me from hitting anything. The blindfold was still in place perfectly, stopping me from seeing anything as I headed towards the first corner. Suddenly, like a vice, my left leg was grabbed by a pair of slippery hands and I was pushed to the ground, falling onto my chest and stomach. I was then pinned to the floor of the inflatable course by what I knew was a man. I knew, because an erect penis suddenly pushed it's way forcefully between my buttocks as I lay on the floor. A belly, a soft yet large one pinned my shoulders and back to the ground, and I knew instantly that Al had tripped me and jumped on top of me to prevent me moving forward and claiming the prize!

"Get off me Al" I laughingly shouted, enjoying the slippery way he was pinning me to the floor with his lovely fat cock.

I moved my thighs as much as I could, hoping to dislodge him, but he was determined to stay and enjoy the sensation of my thighs against his erect penis covered in the slippery oil! As we scrambled around on the rubbery surface, I could actually feel myself getting even wetter between the legs! Al's cock was working some magic as he masturbated using my thighs for stimulation. In the race to the cash, Al was actually getting off on me! I was loving the feel of being pinned and covered by Al with his cock, but I was also ultra-competitive and wanted to win! I summoned all my energy and strength, and jammed my bum backwards, raising my body up on my elbows. Al was thrown backwards, his cock popping as it dislodged from the warm little cavern it has found between my thighs and buttocks.

I jumped up and leapt forward, staying on my knees and taking off as fast as I could scramble. "Bang". I hit the wall of the inflatable castle face first and bounced back to the ground. As I lay there momentarily stunned, another body landed on top of me. This time it was different. I knew it wasn't Al. The bosoms that was smothering my face were definitely not male! Laughing at the funny situation I found myself in, I also began to get horny again.

Whoever was on top of me was rubbing her oil covered body all over my face and chest. My own nipples were sticking out like puppy dogs noses, and the oiled breasts of us together were horny as hell. I stuck my tongue out and managed to find one nipple. Sucking hard, I began to arouse the woman on top of me. She stopped moving and I could hear her moaning, obviously enjoying the work my mouth was performing on her boob. Out of nowhere, a tongue suddenly landed on my pussy, and my long oiled legs splayed open, inviting attention from the warm and wriggly intruder approaching my clitoris. This was crazy! I was blindfolded, covered in oil from head to toe, sucking a woman's nipples hard, and being licked by an unknown tongue. It was growse! Talk about erotic!! This was fucking sensational.

I forgot all about the cash prize Al had offered as the two lovers and I descended into a full on orgy right there in the rubberised hallway! Just as I was about to have my first orgasm, the tongue pushed inside my hungry pussy and made me explode. I must have lost control a little, with the combination of the drinks I had consumed and the erotic experience in the obstacle course making me bite down hard on the nipple in my mouth as I climaxed! I spasmed and thrashed, until the woman whose boob I was now biting grabbed me by the hair and squealed! Laughing and moaning at the same time, I apologised again and again, but my mouth was suddenly silenced by her slamming her tongue deep into my mouth, our tongues entwined in an erotic kiss fest! The owner of the tongue must have seen an opportunity, because without saying a word, the tongue was gone from my bulging clit, replaced immediately by a wonderful cock. I knew that cock anywhere! It was Steve! He'd licked me to orgasm as I lay pinned to the ground covered by another naked woman soaked in oil, and was now fucking me right in front of her as the two of us women tongue kissed. I wondered for a moment whether the others had finished the obstacle course, as the three of us enjoyed a wild and slippery threesome.

I didn't have long to wonder, because just as Steve rammed his cock inside my sopping wet pussy, the lips and tongue kissing me were replaced by not one, but TWO erect penises! I turned my head to the side in an attempt to suck better on both the cocks, as Steve worked up a nice rythmn fucking me. He has a lovely cock, fat and almost 7 inches long, and was really giving it to me now, using his long strokes to work me towards another orgasm. I sucked greedily on the two cocks in my mouth, and managed to reach up and grip each one with my slippery oil covered fist. I began a wicked routine of sucking, fist pumping and fucking on the cock inside me. Just as the four of us got into a really good beat of fucking and sucking, two mouths descended onto my erect nipples, and the picture was complete! As I lay there the centre of a wild six person orgy, I knew that one person was still missing. I still had my blindfold on and wondered who was the one that was not involved in this fuckfest?

As Steve kept fucking me, I felt one of the cocks in my mouth begin to twitch with the tell-tale signs of a man about to cum. I removed the other cock from my mouth and kept pumping it with my oily hand. The cock in my mouth erupted and semen spewed into my cock sucking mouth. I love cum! This was amazing. There was so much goo that I was unable to swallow the lot, and some of the creamy liquid oozed out the sides of my mouth. Steve kept fucking me really hard as this was happening. Before I had a chance to lap up the leaking cum with my tongue, another mouth descended onto my face and a tongue started lapping up the come from my cheeks and lips. Now THAT was erotic. It was also too much for Steve, and he began to grunt and moan the way he does when he is about to cum too!

The woman on me was delightfully lapping and kissing me, and we swapped some incredibly horny tongue dances, the two of us savouring the taste of the stranger's cum as it stuck to our dancing tongues. I tried to determine if it was Al or Ted's cum, but just as I was about to ask, Steve jumped up and sprayed my face, boobs, neck and forehead with his own jism. It was hot and I felt each jet of cum land on my face. The woman on me was joined by another, and I guessed it was Jane and Nancy to gay couple, as they licked Steve's cum off my face in an amazingly erotic gesture. I wished I had a video camera, as the scene in the inflatable castle must have looked absolutely horny!

Just imagine what it must have looked like! Three men and three women. covered in oil, fucking and sucking in a wild six person orgy, inside a now oil covered slippery inflatable obstacle course - with two of the women sucking and licking cum from the man who had just cum on the face of the woman who had just been fucked by the man who had cum on the woman's face and boobs, and was still sucking the cock of the only man who hadn't cum yet!

As I lay there enjoying the sensation of the girls licking me clean, another cock entered my pussy. It was either Al or Ted, and as I concentrated, I decided that this must be Ted, because it felt thicker than I remembered Al's cock. I threw my head back and luxuriated in the nice fucking I was getting. He was actually very good, and the finger that someone pushed into my ass as Ted fucked me only increased the pleasure I was getting from being fucked. I sensed something above my head, and still blindfolded, I stuck out my tongue. Wow.........was I surprised!

I made contact with a gorgeous slick pussy! Not a hair in sight, and I instantly knew what to do. I lapped and licked at the wonderful pussy, and whoever it was sat down on my face, enjoying my licking as I was being well fucked by Ted. I sucked pussy and fucked Ted for a few minutes, and was delighted to also hear Al say,

"Wow, this is hotter than I expected!"

I managed to smile, although nobody could see it because my face was now totally obscured by the woman sitting on my tongue and face! Ted fucked me wonderfully, his long and thick penis managing to touch me in all the right places. I moaned audibly as I approached another orgasm, and managed to reach up and run my long finger nails down the back of the woman I was sucking. She squealed loudly, and that threw me over the edge. I scratched her back hard, and my whole body contracted as I lapsed into a mind numbing climax on Ted's wonderful cock which was fucking me incredibly well. My pussy literally flooded his cock, and again he started to cum. This time he stayed inside me as I spasmed and thrashed around on his spurting cock. I felt the first three or four spurts and then was stunned when liquid seeped from the pussy in my mouth all over my face. I had made her cum too, and she had squirted her orgasm juices all over my face. Man this was wild and sexxxxxy!!

Amazingly, as I lay there in the orgasm afterglow only a wild oil soaked gang bang orgy can produce, the others suddenly took off. My mind snapped out of my sex trance, and I ripped off my blindfold. It took a few seconds to gain focus after all the activity in the blinfolded darkness, but soon enough I realised the others were heading off down the obstacle course for the finish!

As I scrambled to the edge of the rubber mat and flopped down naked and cum soaked on the lawn, I discovered where the fourth woman had been all along. A video camera shone a light in my face and the others were there laughing and smiling. Rachel had bolted ahead of all of us and had grabbed Al's camera and filmed the whole thing from the balcony!!! Al poured us all a drink and then proposed a toast.

"To Rachel, congratulations on winning the $1,000, and to the rest of us, for losing!!"

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,540 Followers
12