Oil's Well That Ends Well

Story Info
Husband overhears wife's plans. He takes action.
6.7k words
4.06
214.6k
160
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers

By the time I reached high school, I already knew what I wanted to be. I set my goal to become a high school teacher, and maybe coach a little baseball. I was a good athlete in high school, and lettered 3 years in baseball.

I was also valedictorian of my senior class. I was offered a baseball scholarship to a small junior college, but I was set on becoming a Longhorn at The University of Texas.

I was offered an academic scholarship to UT, and my dream came true. I majored in Economics, with a minor in Political Science. I finished in four years with a 3.8 GPA.

My name is Jake Powers. I married the love of my life not long after we graduated. I met Sherri the summer before our Senior year at UT. We were both going to summer school. We fell head over heals in love, and married the summer after we graduated.

Sherri was so cute, and so sexy. I felt very lucky to have such a beautiful lady as my wife. She was also great in bed, once she got the hang of it. I was her first, and for awhile she was self conscious of her lack of experience. After reading some books, and spending our whole Senior year fucking our brains out, she was awesome.

Sherri only had one complaint about me, she didn't think I should be a teacher. She said I had the smarts and grades to go to law, or medical school. She tried very hard to get me to apply, but I was set on teaching.

It is now 20 years later, and after what happened, maybe I should have gone on to further my education as a doctor, or lawyer. But, I am getting ahead of myself, so let me go back and give you some more background.

I got a teaching job right away at a local high school. Sherri got a job as an accountant. We weren't rich, but we did ok, and we had a good time together. The sex was great and frequent. We partied with friends, and went out a lot.

We had been married about two years when Sherri got pregnant with our daughter Katie. What a blessing she has been. I love her so much. She wound up being our only child due to some complications during the delivery. The doctor recommended we not have anymore.

After Katie our lifestyle slowed down, but the sex was still good. Now like any couple, after 20 years, the frequency of sex does fall off, but to me the quality was still there. I loved my two girls with all my heart, and would have done anything for them. Life was good, until that fateful day I overheard my wife talking to her friend Judy.

About two years ago my wife went to work for a medical office. She was the accountant, and handled all the books for a group of four doctors. One of the wives of one of the doctors worked part time in the office. Judy and Sherri became really good friends. There was something about Judy I didn't like, or trust. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew her friendship was not good for Sherri.

I came home one afternoon around 2:00 because we had early release at school. I had mentioned it to Sherry, but she probably wasn't paying attention. The clinic was closed that day so the doctors could attend a seminar. Judy's car was in the driveway, so I parked on the street.

I walked in but didn't see anyone. Then I noticed Sherri and Judy sitting on our back deck. They had not seen me come in.

I decided to go upstairs and change, then go greet the ladies. Our bedroom was located right over where they were sitting. I walked to the window which was right above where they were sitting. The window was open, so I could hear every word they were saying. I was about to yell at them, then I heard something that got my attention.

Here is the conversation. I recorded most of it.

Judy: "What do you think of Chad, the new doctor that joined our office?"

Sherri: "He seems real nice. I will say he sure is good looking."

Judy: "He asked me about you. He really thinks you're hot. I think he is smitten with you."

Sherri: "Really?" That's very flattering, but I am married. I also happen to love my husband very much."

Judy: "He didn't seem to care if you were married or not. He thinks you're the most beautiful woman he has ever met. He also said you were so sexy."

Sherri: "He really said that! What else did he say?"

Judy: "Well, all I know is that he really likes you, and would like to get together with you. He asked me if maybe I could arrange for you to have a drink with him sometime."

Sherri: "What did you tell him?"

Judy: "I just told him I would talk to you and see if you might be interested."

Sherri: "It sounds tempting, but Jake would kill me if he found out."

Judy: "Jake won't find out. Look Sherri, I have never mentioned this but, you are a very classy lady. Jake is just a teacher. He will never make much money. I think you married below you're status. By the way, have you ever had sex with anyone other than Jake?"

Sherri: "No. Jake took my virginity. I have never been with anyone else. He is a great lover, and is very kind and considerate in bed."

Judy: "You have been with him almost 22 years, married for 20. Aren't you curious what it would be like with someone else?"

Sherri: "Yes, I guess so. I mean I do fantasize about other men, but I love Jake, plus he would divorce me if I were to do anything."

Judy: "Would that be so bad? Then you would be able to marry up in social status. Let's just suppose you were to have an affair with Chad. He would fall in love with you and want to marry you. You would probably fall for him to. He is good looking, and very wealthy. You would be the doctor's

wife you were meant to be. You and I would be at all the social gatherings with all the other doctor's wives."

Sherri: "Judy we should not be having this conversation. I have a good husband and a wonderful daughter. Jake may be just a teacher, but he is a good husband and father. I do love him."

Judy: "Come on Sherri. Cut the family crap. You at least need to experience sex with someone other than Jake. I tell you what. Let me set up a get together with Chad just for a drink. You can go from there. If it doesn't feel right, then that will be it."

Sherri: "I don't know Judy. I admit you do make it sound tempting. If I do, Jake can never find out."

Judy: "Old Jake will never know. Just act normal, fuck him when he needs it, and have some fun"

Sherri: "How will I get away?"

Judy: "I thought about that. Tell Jake that you and I have decided we need to have a girls night out next Thursday, and will probably make it a weekly thing. I will set everything up. We will meet with Chad, then I will leave you two alone. It so happens I have someone I am going to meet with also."

Sherri: "I guess it won't hurt to just meet with him over a drink. If I start to feel uncomfortable in any way, I will get up and leave. Be sure and tell him that."

Judy: "Great. It's time you experience a little of the wild side of life girl."

I had heard enough. I quietly walked back downstairs and out the door. I didn't know what to think. I was mad and sad at the same time. I did know one thing, I was not going to sit around and become a cuckold husband.

I drove to a spy store I had been by hundreds of times. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I ever have to go there. I walked in and told the guy my situation. I also needed something that wasn't too expensive. After all, I'm just a teacher.

He recommended two items. The cell phone software was about $30, and the clock/ radio camera was about $500. I bought both of them.

The cell spy stealth was software I could download on my cell phone. All I had to do was call a target phone, my wife's phone, and it would download automatically. It even worked if it went to voicemail. Every time she used her phone, I would get a buzz, and could listen to the conversation. It also gave me a GPS location.

The clock/ radio was a camera. It had a motion detection activation system. It would also record in infrared in the dark. The chip could then be taken out and downloaded. I was going to find out if my wife decided to cheat on me.

I went back home and walked inside. Judy was still there, but about to leave. She came over and gave me a hug, then looked back at Sherri. I think she winked at her.

Sherri came over and kissed me and asked about my day.

"Not that great, actually," I said.

"Oh honey I'm sorry. Do you want to sit down and tell me about it?"

"No, just one of those days I guess," I said.

That night I put out the clock radio. I told her I thought I would get it for our bedroom. She didn't seem to care. The next day I called her cell, the target was fixed. When she answered I told her maybe we could go out to eat tonight. She thought that would be fun.

When we got home from eating out she attacked me. She licked and sucked every inch of my body, then fucked me senseless. I asked her what had gotten into her, she just shrugged and said I had really turned her on.

The next night was my poker night. I meet once a month with some friends to drink beer and play poker. As I was driving my cell phone buzzed. It was Sherri's cell receiving a call. I heard the entire conversation.

Judy informed her that it was all set for Thursday night to meet with Chad for a drink. Sherri seemed a little reluctant, but finally agreed, and reiterated it was only to meet for a drink.

I was devastated. I was hoping she would blow all this off and forget about it. I had a hard time concentrating on the poker game. Even the beer didn't help. I left early and went home.

When I walked through the door at 9:00 Sherri was watching TV. She got up, came over, and asked what was wrong.

"Just don't feel very good right now. I don't know what it is, but my stomach is not good.

We sat on the couch and she cuddled up to me, rubbing my chest. I was so confused I didn't know what to think. One minute she plans to meet another man, then she treats me with so much compassion.

Then she said, "Baby, I want to ask you a favor. You know how you have your poker nights with the boys, well Judy and I want to start having a little girls night out on Thursdays. Nothing special, just dinner, and maybe some drinks at a bar. What do you think?"

I looked at her and said, "Just you and Judy?"

"Yes baby, just a couple of friends getting together without husbands."

"Well I guess you deserve a little night out every once in awhile, as long as you don't have anything to do with the guys who are going to hit on you, and want to fuck you."

I looked at her. She gave me a nervous laugh and said, "Of course not. Any guys try to hit on me and I will certainly let them know I am very happily married."

I hugged her and said, "I know honey. I was just kidding. I trust you. Besides, we both know that if either one of us cheated, there would be hell to pay." Then I laughed.

"That right baby. You know I would cut your balls off if you ever cheated on me," she said. Again some nervous laughter from her.

I kissed her deeply and said, "Sherri I love you more than life itself. I know I have not been able to give you everything you wanted, but I have given you my undying love, and I would never do anything to jeopardize that."

"I know baby. I know. If you're feeling better, let's go upstairs and make love."

We did, and it was slow and gentle, with lots of kissing, and touching. I thought maybe I still had a chance she would not do anything.

There were a couple of calls the from Judy the next couple of days. Mostly trying to give Sherri confidence about what she was about to do. Judy talked about how Chad was so excited about going out with her. Sherri said that although she didn't see Chad much at work, he had not said much to her.

"He's a little shy, and kind of nervous," said Judy. "Once you get together with him you will see how charming and sexy he is"

I had all these calls recorded. I was also feeling sick about the whole thing. I was dreading Thursday night.

Thursday evening, Sherri came downstairs dressed to kill. It wasn't revealing or anything, but she looked gorgeous. My heart sank, but I tried to look normal. I guess I couldn't. The look I gave her was pretty sad.

She picked up on it and tried to assure me it was just a night with her best friend. She kissed me and left. She told me not to wait up, but she wouldn't be too late.

I had arranged for a friend of mine that she didn't know to follow her and try to get pictures. As soon as I knew where they were, I would call him. He was so excited because he had always wanted to be a private eye.

I could track them through her cell phone. Thank God for modern technology, I guess.

When I found out where they were, I call John, my friend doing the spying. He informed me he was on it. I told him not to get caught, or let her become suspicious.

At 11:30 Sherri walked into the bedroom. She took a quick shower then jumped in bed naked. She pulled the covers down, yanked off my underwear, and sucked my dick like there was no tomorrow.

Then she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her crotch. I buried my tongue deep inside her and hit her g spot with my tongue. I was rough and she loved it. She had about 2 or 3 orgasms right in a row. She then crawled on me cowgirl style, and fucked as hard as she could.

She was so consumed with passion it almost scared me. Even after I came, she kept on. She probable came at least 2 more times.

She finally fell off me in utter exhaustion. I looked at her, but she was already drifting into sleep. I had to wonder what that was all about, as if I didn't know.

The next morning as we got ready for work I asked her what had gotten into her. She said that guys did try to hit on her, but all she could think about was me. So when she got home, she wanted me so bad, she was consumed with passion.

I went work knowing that John would be able to tell me what happened. He was in my room first thing before any kids arrived.

The first thing he said was, "Are you sure you want to know everything?"

"Yes, I guess I do need to know. By the tone of your voice, I'm guessing it's not very good news?"

John gave me the story, "At first it was your wife and the other lady in the bar. Then this guy showed up, and soon the other lady left."

"That would be Chad, the doctor that just started working in their office," I said.

"Yes, I did hear her call him Chad. Anyway, they talked,and had a few drinks. Then they started dancing. They danced pretty close, and he eventually started kissing her on the dance floor. She did not seem to resist."

He pulled out a folder which had some 8x10 pictures. They showed them dancing close, and kissing.

"They danced for awhile, then went back to their booth in the back of the bar. This time he sat next to her. They started making out right there in the booth. It got pretty heavy. He had his hands all over her, but she was pretty drunk by now."

He handed me pictures of them in the booth. I could hardly stand to look. I put them back in the folder to keep as evidence. I thanked John for what he had done.

"I'm sorry Jake. It doesn't look good. However, they have not had sex yet."

The next few days I was pretty quiet. I didn't say much to Sherri. She picked up on it and asked me what was wrong. She had a nervous look on her face when she asked. I didn't want to let on that I was suspicious, so I just said I wasn't feeling great, and I had a lot to do at work.

Sherri got a couple of calls from Judy, mostly wanting to know how it went. She told Judy it was exciting, and Chad really came onto her. She also talked about how sexy he was. Judy finally asked if she was going to do it. Sherri didn't come right out and answer, just that she would see.

Then she got a couple of calls from Chad. He talked about how beautiful and sexy she was. He made it plain and clear he had the hots for her, and wanted to fuck her. Sherri seemed to be enjoying the attention. It became obvious what was going to happen, at least sometime in the future.

There was a lot of other stuff said, and I began to feel my world slip away. I did know one thing, I was going to make a scene, and I was going down fighting.

Thursday came and Sherri informed me they were going out again. She just told me, she didn't ask. I tried to talk her out of it, but she left.

John followed her again, they went to the same bar. This time there was no Judy. John told me the next day that they danced, made out, then he walked your wife to her car. They made out some more, then he tried to get her to get in the back seat and fuck. She did refuse, but he had his hand in her panties. She finally pushed him away and said she had to go home.

When she came home that night she took a long shower, then went right to sleep. I laid there in the dark with tears running down my cheeks. I guess it was over. I made plans to set my trap.

I had a lot of evidence, but I wanted video of them in our bedroom.

I didn't say a word to her the next morning. She asked if I was mad about her going out with Judy. I just gave her a look, then left. She had some things to think about.

I had to warm up a little the next couple of days in order for my plan to work. We even had sex Saturday night. I had to force myself to act like I was into it. I don't know if she was worried, but she did look concerned. I also think she was feeling guilty.

When Judy called, Sherri told her everything. I had it all on record. Sherri did express she was feeling guilty, but Judy somehow talked her out of it. She also assured Sherri I didn't know anything, and would never find out.

"Relax and enjoy the ride," she said. "You need to get old Chad in your bed so you can experience a dick other than your husband.

Sherri laughed and said that I better not find out, or she was dead.

On Tuesday morning I told Sherry that I needed to go help out Uncle Roger. Uncle Roger is the only family I had left. My parents died my Freshman year in college. They were both killed in a car wreck. I was an only child. My father had one brother, Uncle Roger, and my mother was an only child.

I grew up helping Uncle Roger on his farm in Karnes County. I built fences, barns, hauled hay, and worked cattle. I did it all, and he loved me like a son. He never married, so I was also his only family now.

I went down periodically to see him, and help him out.

I wasn't actually going, I just told her that to see if Sherri would bring Dr. Home wrecker over to spend the night. I also told her I was taking Katie with me. Uncle Roger really loved Katie.

Sherri really lit up when I told her. She said I really did need to go, and Katie would enjoy seeing him also.

I arranged to take Thursday and Friday off. I also arranged for Katie to be out also. I really hated to involve Katie, but she was old enough, and I needed her with me.

I left for work, and sure enough the phone buzzed. It was Sherri calling Chad. She told him about me leaving. He was beside himself. They planned to go out as usual Thursday, then come to our house where he would spend the night. They would have to go to work Friday, otherwise it might look suspicious. I also sensed from Sherri's voice that she was not totally committed to this, or was very nervous about it.

Thursday came and Katie and I packed to leave. I wasn't going to tell her anything until we got away from the house. Sherri hugged us goodbye, and left for work.

Katie and I left, but I didn't take the highway to Karnes City. Instead, I drove up to a motel on the other side of Austin I had booked. Katie looked at me funny and said, "what's going on here Dad?"

"Katie, were not going to Uncle Roger's house. I have something very serious I need to tell you. It's not going to be easy for either of us, but please hear me out."

We went into our room and sat beside each other on the bed. I told her the whole story, including all my surveillance and everything. I told her I already had a lot of proof, but there was no reason for her to hear the audio, or see the photos. I also told her about Sherri's plans for tonight while we were gone. She began to cry, and so did I.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,285 Followers
12