Okay, I Promise to Reveal All Pt. 02

Story Info
The second part to behind the scenes expose of the book.
2.3k words
5
7.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love reading novels and get a bit disappointed when the reader is left out of all the erotic action - so I've decided to fill in the gaps. Starting with the book I'm reading at the moment "I'm Okay, I Promise" by Kara Lee Hunter - a gorgeous little tease of a book.

I've decided, there's nothing else for it, I'm going to have to be the Invisible Girl, spying on Ella and her lovers, starting with the tall, handsome and oh so self-controlled Jason.

Please read part 1 first.

*****

So far Jason has kept his word and life together is bliss. The relationship between Ella and Jason is growing and much to Ella's surprise, she and Jason have so more in common than she could have ever imagined. Tonight I watch as they arrive home from the theatre - the tension between them having reached boiling point. Here's what happened next...

They cuddled up in bed and talked for a little while about their evening as Ella gentle moved her fingers over Jason's soft body. Eventually he could resist no more and closed his eyes as he let out a heavy sigh. Nervously her hand slid down his body to his stomach, he was slim and soft and perfect. She pushed down the covers to allow herself to look at him as she kissed him. His skin was creamy white and his hard dick was lying above the fine black hairs that covered his lower stomach. She reached down and put her hand on the top of his legs and felt along his thighs. She then stroked up the length of his cock before leaning down and kissing it gently.

She idly teased her tongue all around it and enjoyed the taste of wetness which had settled on the end of it. She could hear his breathing deepen and felt a familiar throbbing inside herself, she knew her pussy was getting moist and she felt as though she wanted to climb on top of his cock and bounce up and down on it until they both came. She then felt timid and moved back up to his mouth and kissed him.

"Don't stop," he begged as he pulled her away in an attempt to get her to suck his cock. She froze for a second and looked at him. "What's up, Elle?" he asked.

"Nothing," she replied feeling silly.

"Suck my cock then," he said pushing her head down.

"I've never done it before," she replied, instantly regretting the confession.

"That's all right; it'll be a bit of practice for you then," he smiled, looking cuter than ever, he was irresistible. She smiled back at him and moved down, she held his cock in her hand, it felt so big and hard and she rubbed it up and down a few times.

She opened her mouth, placed it over the top of him and slid down his length as he let out a quiet moan. She began to suck him gently and deliberately, feeling her pussy throbbing as she did so. She liked the way he pushed against her with his hands held firmly behind her head.

The rhythm of his breathing became fast and overwhelming as he became more and more excited, his moaning prompting her to suck him deeper and harder. She wanted to please him and show him how much he excited her and how she was willing to do anything to please him.

"Oh, Ella, you're gonna make me come soon," he gasped. His words made her so excited. She held his cock tight as she sucked it harder and faster. She could tell he was about to come. He attempted to pull her away at first but she was determined she was going to taste him and so held her mouth firmly over his cock until she felt her mouth fill with his cum, she then swallowed, feeling satisfied she had pleased Jason.

She now lay her head on his stomach and listened to his heart beat as it began to slow as his breathing gradually settled back down, she felt content.

"I want to make you happy, Ella?" he said and she put her head on the pillow next to him. He kissed her cheek before making his way down to her tits. He ran his tongue over them as he rubbed them, licking and sucking her nipples and then gradually dragging his tongue down her stomach. She opened her legs to allow him to reposition himself between them. He pushed his fingers inside her, she was so wet that she thought she might even come before he had chance to get his tongue in her.

"Lick me?" she said urgently.

Jason immediately rubbed his tongue along her slit and she panted heavily, it felt so amazingly intense and she clenched her body, it was hardly bearable, he licked her hard and she clung to the sheets as he thrust his tongue inside her and then brought it back up and lapped at her clit. It was too much and she held his head hard against her as she called out his name as she came. They were intoxicated by each other.

...The following few days passed happily, Jason had even managed to get Ella tickets for her favourite band. Athough he did worry that Ella was a little too fond of Tyler, the lead singer, it didn't matter, he'd do anything to make her smile. The love was growing between them and they both wanted the dream to never end. Ella has found a new job and after a wonderful evening out celebrating, they reinforced their love for one another...

It was a cold walk back from the pub and when they got inside, they jumped straight into bed. Both giddy from the alcohol they giggly rubbed each other to get warm. Jason then put his hands around the back of her neck and they snogged. She slowly put her leg over the top of him and sat up on his stomach. He reached up and touched her breasts, his hands still felt cold and it sent shivers down her body and she got goose bumps all over.

Jason ran his fingers all over her body and she rubbed her hands up and down her own legs as he did so. She closed her eyes and laid back against his legs while he felt his way down her body and then managed to tease his finger inside her lips and rub her clit, she was so wet already. He kept rubbing and she laid still and let him carry on, it felt so nice and she didn't want him to stop. She tensed her pussy hard as he rubbed faster; she gradually pushed back and forward against him and rubbed her breasts as she did so, making Jason want to fuck her hard. She enjoyed him watching her as she teased her nipples. It all became too much and she gasped loudly as she felt herself come. She wanted more.

"I want you to lick me like you did before," she said.

"Do you like that, babe?"

"Mmmm..." she nodded.

"Why don't you move up here then?" he said quietly.

Ella worked her way up and gently lowered herself towards Jason as he reached for her and pulled her down onto his face and tasted her wet pussy. She sighed deeply as he pushed his tongue against her clit. She leaned against the headboard moving her hips to and fro as he did it, moaning louder and louder as she got close to coming again.

He reached up and played with her nipples and she rubbed her wet cunt harder against his face. She rocked back and forth as he lapped at her, his face covered in her juice. His cock was so hard as he licked, he wanted to put it right up into that wet cunt, which made him lick even faster until she screamed out as she came.

"Ella, I'm so hard for you, sit on my cock," he begged.

She moved down, reached for him and slowly pushed his cock inside herself and slid down on it. It felt bigger in this position and she gently started to slide up and down on it, her breasts gently bouncing as she did so. He wrapped his hands around her waist and held her down on his cock as he pumped it hard into her. She watched his face as he did it; he bit the left side of his bottom lip and looked back at her. She could tell he was going to come and she tried to look into his eyes but he closed them and gasped heavily as he came.

She lay down on top of him and he held his arms tightly around her. She loved Jason with all her heart.

...The day finally arrives and Ella is off to watch her favourite band. Just to make sure Ella doesn't get too carried away swooning over Tyler, he accompanies her to the shower, to give her a little something to keep him in her mind...

Jason massaged Ella as the hot water from the shower splashed over their naked bodies. He got down on his knees and kissed and rubbed her body all over and it struck her how gentle he was. Ella's heart beat fast and her breathing deepened as the hot soapy water spilled over her head and face. She felt his hands move around to the back of her legs where he slowly brought them up to her thighs and rubbed past her bum and up to her lower back.

He stood up and moved around so he was standing behind her as he continued to massage her back and shoulders. She opened her legs and leaned her head against the shower wall as he pressed his body up against hers, pulled back her soaked hair and kissed her neck and cheek. His hand glided downwards and made its way between her legs and he rubbed her pussy. She could feel his hard cock pressed up against her and she thought he would put it in her, she longed for it in her, but instead he continued to stroke her.

He pushed his fingers inside her and moved his other hand around to rub her clit as he did it. He hands were all that held her up as she fell helplessly closer to the side of the shower wall; she felt her breasts rub gently against it as he fucked her with his fingers. Ella's breathy panting grew louder and Jason pushed his fingers in harder until he felt her come. He held his hands in the same position and she felt herself relax, she placed her hands on his arm, she didn't want him to move.

"Come on, Ella, you don't want to be late," he said as she held him close. Once back in the bedroom he liked watching her as she got dressed. He was still horny from the shower.

"Hey, I'll take you if you want," he said beckoning her to him.

"Thanks, Jase," she said as she kissed him. He immediately pulled her down onto her back and kissed her again. She laughed.

"I gotta go," she said as he put his hand on her stomach, it felt warm and nice and she closed her eyes as he slipped his hand inside of her bra and tickled her nipple. It sent waves of excitement through her body and a tingling feeling came to her pussy.

She draped one of her legs over him. He laid her back and pulled her breast from the top of her bra and she pulled out the other one so that he could do what he wanted with them. He licked his finger and ran it over one of her nipples whilst he gently placed his mouth over the other and started to suck very softly.

The feeling of him playing with her nipples drove her crazy and she could feel her pussy throbbing hard as she got wet. He cupped his hands around her breasts and moved them up and down. She pushed him back so she was able to pull off her wet panties and he sat against the headboard and closed his eyes. She turned around and knelt above his lap and pushed her breasts into his face and moved around so that they jiggled up and down and he groaned as he licked and touched them.

"Sit on my cock," he panted as he pushed his pants down and his cock fell against her thigh. She grabbed it and shoved it inside her cunt as they both moaned. She then pumped her pussy up and down as hard as she could, making her face flush and her tits bounce. She managed to lean far enough forward to allow them to slap his face as she fucked him. His breathing grew heavy and it wasn't long before she felt him come inside her cunt as he held her.

He then rolled her over onto her back and rubbed her clit as he put his tongue in her mouth, she could feel his come running out of her and she groaned at the thought of him rubbing it all over her pussy. He pushed his fingers inside her and fucked her with them before pulling them out and teasing his fingers in circles around her clit. She squeezed her pussy hard and dug her nails into him as she felt herself come as he was kissing her. She won't forget me now, he thought.

...but unfortunately

Will Ella go off with Tyler and forget all about the gorgeous Jason? Or will something else come between them or is there someone else who will steal away Ella's heart? Once again, I promise to let you know...