Okay, Marianne

Story Info
Marianne agreed to make herself sexually available.
2.2k words
3.91
76.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, the thing is, I like women. Preferably looking young. A woman aged twenty, twenty-four and looking sixteen, that's what I am into. And that's why I started dating Marianne. She was sitting in a bar one night, all alone, wearing slack jeans and an oversized shirt. She talked like a mother, but acted like a girl that nearly got into high-school. I fell in love with this unemployed girl and so did she.

In the beginning our sex life was fairly normal. The morning after the second time we slept together, she got dressed in her t-shirt and a mini-skirt. "You're going home', I asked, lying naked under the sheets. "Nope, I'm gonna give you what you've always wanted me to do." Saying this, Marianne stuck her head under the sheets, and started sucking me off. Within a few minutes I came. She swallowed my load, the whole of it.

Next night, our sexual exploration of each other got back to normal. You know, the basic missionary stuff and all that, with some occasional sucking off. Me going down on her, she going down on me.

But that was then, and this is now. Fourteen months later. Summertime. We were sitting in a small café. Marianne wore her short blue velvet dress. A few guys at the bar were drinking beer occasionally peeking at me and her, sitting at a small table. She was having her periods. I knew we wouldn't get laid. So I figured out to get a blowjob. "Marianne, will you do me a favor?" I asked. "Sure," she said, thinking I was asking her for money for the beers or something. "Every time I talk to you, you have to spread your legs a little bit. So I can see your panties."

She laughed.

"I'm serious. Before we leave, I will jerk off in the men's room with you I my head."

She laughed again. "And what if I don't?"

"Then you will have to suck me off… each time I ask for it."

"No way your gonna get a blowjob, cowboy," she laughingly replied.

After that, we got into some small talk. But we were very serious about my proposition. With every word I said to her, she opened her knees a little, so I could see her white lace panties.

Night was finally falling, so we decided to go. "Don't you have to go somewhere?," she asked with a devilish smile.

"Hummh?"

"You know. To the men's room. To do your thing."

I completely forgot about what I had said.

"Wait. I wanna go with you. See if you're gonna do as you told. I wanna watch….," she said as she got up.

I told her to go ahead of me. I would wait two minutes, so we wouldn't make anyone in the bar suspicious.

Knock knock. She opened the door of the men's room.

"Come in, soldier boy. Show me what you've got," Marianne said, sitting on the toilet seat.

I opened up my fly and got my dick out.

"Whoo my. Does the little big thing needs a kiss?," she asked, and prompted her lips on my dick.

She sucked on it a little while and then suddenly stopped.

"Come on, now it's your turn," she obliged.

I started pumping on my dick, looking at her tits that were hidden Iin he blue dress. "Wait," she said, "this will turn you on a littlebit more."

Saying that, she spread her legs, and showed her white panties again.

The sight of Marianne, my beautiful loved one, spreading her legs like a whore, excited me more than ever. Within a few minutes I started to come. I I spurted my cum on her face, still looking at her cunt covered in lace.

She took some toilet-paper and whiped my dick clean, tugged it back in and left the men's room smiling.

A few days later we were hitting the town again, drinking beer in a rock'n rollcafé. Having drunk too much, I really needed to go to the men's room. "Honey, I'll be back in a few secs," I told her. "Can I come and watch?," Marianne asked with a childish smile. "Wath the heck," I tought. Sure, she could accompany me.

Luckily, there was noone in the men's room, while we were entering. I took my dick out and started peeing almost immediately. Marianne stood next to the mirror, eagerly absorving my every move.

"Honey, while you're there, you might as well give me a hand," I said smiling.

She took my dick in her right hand and started aiming almost every direction. "My, my. This thing is really forceful," she said. Having finished, I felt a little tinkle in my dick.

"Marianne, will you do me a favor, and suck me off?"

"Right here? And what if someone enters the room?"

"The sooner you're done, the less risk there is," I replied, with a grin on my face.

Marianne knelt down on the floor, started to lick my balls and then begin furiously sucking on the head.

It didn't take long I started moaning. "I'm coming, I'm coming," I whispered. Marianne let my dick go out of her mouth, started again sucking on my balls, meanwhile jerking me off. Spurt after spurt flew in her hair and on her mouth and lips. "Thanks. I feel very relieved," I said, while stuffing my thing back in my pants.

Back home,lying on the sofa, we were recalling what had happened earlier.

"You know, I really liked holding your dick while you were pissing. If you want to, I'll hold it everytime you need to go to the bathroom," Marianne said.

"Is this an offer or is it a wish?," I replied grinning.

She took the matter seriously. "It got me excited, it really did. Funny though. I was never into this kind of thing, you know."

"So you got yourself wet, while you were with me in the men's room?"

"Yes, I did." After a short pause, "Will you let me hold it again?"

I thought for it a while. "Sure. But on one condition. You have to make yourself sexually available for me all the time."

"What do you mean?"

"You have to open your legs whenever I look at you, whether we're in public or at home."

"No problem. I will," she said, "what else?"

"Whenever I want you to, you have to make me come."

She thought about it for a few secs. "Okay, seems fair to me."

Right after our conversation, we fell asleep on the sofa. The next morning, still loaded with beer, I needed to pee very hard.

"Marianne, come with me." I guided her to the bathroom.

"Take it out," I instructed. She tugged my dick out of my pants, and aimed the piss in the toilet.

After the last drip, I told her to suck my dick stiff, but not to make me come. Suddenly, I felt the urge to pee again. "Marianne, let go, I need to …" But it was too late. The piss started to come and come. My girl didn't seem to matter. She kept on sucking and sucking. "Wow, that was gorgeous," she said, after having swallowed the last drops.

We were to attend a dinner that evening. It was very important for my work. I asked Marianne if she would dress a bit sexy, so my boss would have other things on his mind, than my career.

She came down the stairs, dressed really stunning. She wore her short, black Japanese dress with an open back, garters and white stockings. Her hair was done Japanese style, with two blue sticks holding up her hair.

The dinner went very well. My boss occassionnaly 'dropped' something, duck under the table to get it back. With my eyes, I told Marianne to spread her legs a bit, so he could see her white lace panties. While Marianne was off to powder her nose, my boss complimented me by saying she was a beautiful woman. "You know, our company is very grateful having you working for us. That's a sure thing. And there's rumours that you're gonna get promoted."

"Rumour, sir? I thought it was already settled."

"Indeed," he replied, "it's a question of days. On one condition."

"And that is, sir?," I asked suspiciously.

"You're wife has to work for us. I'm sure she can attract as many new clients as our best employees. We will discuss this further, I suggest you ask her one of these days.," he dropped the subject as Marianne was heading back to our table.

"Marianne," I said to her later that night, while lying next to her. "I think I've got a job for you…"

"Really," she ranswered, half sleeping. "Where?"

"At my office. The big chief asked you to join the company."

"So, I made a good impression, after all."

The next day we went out again, to a small restaurant. Marianne was dressed in her blue velvet dress, covered with a white blouse. "Are you wearing anything underneath?," I asked. "My lace white set."

"I don't believe you," I replied, as the waiter came to take our orders. After he was gone: "Show me the panties."

"What, here? This place is crowded," she hesitated.

"Come on, darling. You've sucked my dick, I peed in your mouth, and you won't even show me the panties your wearing?"

"Allright, you're the boss," she said. Marianne spread her knees a little bit. `

"I still don't believe you."

"What, you can't see them?" She spread her knees a little bit further.

"That's a nice girl. And what about the bra?"

"But darling, people will notice."

"Marianne, show me the bra you're wearing," I said while raising my voice a bit.

She started to unbutton the first button of her blue dress.

"Still can't see it.'

Off there went the second one, and then the third one.

"Okay, this will do," I said as the waiter came and brought our orders.

Me and the waiter got a nice view of her breast, barely covered by the dress and the bra. The poor man's heart started beating faster. He almost let the tray fell out of his hands.

"Like what you see," I winked at him. "There's more, you know. Marianne, please be kind and show the gentleman the lacy panties you're wearing."

She choked almost in her wine as I said that to her.

"A deal's a deal," I continued.

Marianne turned to the waiter and let him have a close view of the lace, barely covered by the blue dress. "You're obsessed with underware," she hissed almost inaudibly through her teeth.

As we got home, I had her sit down on the sofa, while I was facing her.

"Marianne, please open your knees, so I can see what the waiter saw," I said while I started to rub my dick through my pants.

"I think I let mister dickie suffer long enough," I said as I let him out of my pants. "Marianne, please be gentle and suck me off."

Marianne took my member in both of her hands and guided it towards her mouth. She kissed the head softly and then started furiously sucking on in. "Wait, wait. I don't wanna come in one-two-three," I yelled.

She continued sucking on a lower level. "That's my girl."

After a few minutes of sucking, I drew my dick out of her mouth and started jerking off. "Marianne, please, show me your breasts. I wanna come on them," I ordered.

Marianne started to unbutton her expensive dress, till I got a nice view off her cleavage. She then took my dick in her right hand, and caressed it gently against her nipple. "Faster," I yelled, as I felt the sperm building up inside, waiting to be launched into the open air. There it was, the first drops flew beautifully in between the two breasts. I took my dick out of her hand and started jerking on it myself. "There, you bitch," I cried, as the sperm spurted wildly in her hair, on her cheek, on her tits. After I had milked the last drop out of it, I ordered to lick it clean. Still holding her head between my hands: "Come on Marianne, I know you can make me come again. If you want to."

After a few minutes, she let go of it. "And what about me? All I can do is watch you come. This is no fun anymore," she complained. "Darling, if you want to come, why don't you make yourself come. That would seem reasonably to me," I replied coldly. Marianne slipped her left hand in her panties and started to rub her clit. I admired the beautiful view I was given, while jerking off. It didn't take long for her to come and come and come. While she was still moaning and screaming, I placed my dick right before her open mouth and shot my wad into it. "Thanks, I think it's time for bed now. We both need our beauty sleep," I smiled, as my cum was dripping from her lips.

To be continued?