Old & Divorced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers

“This has been an unbelievable day, I must say.” I spoke aloud still sorting my thoughts. Betty moved towards her pile of clothing. “Betty, that isn’t necessary if you don’t want to.” She looked back at me with a questioning look. “I find your body quite appealing.” I smiled.

“Really?” She just looked at me as I nodded.

“How about we all stay just as we are and I’ll get some munchies and beer together.” I stood, and walking naked, went into the kitchen. I knew I wouldn’t recover for awhile myself, but yet my cock swung at half staff in front of me as I walked.

We all sat around the table and talked. I found that what had transpired last evening was all planned between Jim and Betty. It hadn’t been yesterday that she had seen me jacking off, but had actually happened a few weeks previous. They had tried to devise a plan so that today actually happened. We talked and laughed throughout the afternoon. Finally it was getting on towards supper.

“We should leave you to yourself and get some dinner fixed.” Betty stood and leaving her bra off pulled her blouse and panties on, throwing her jeans over her arm. Jim got up and I noticed that he was beginning to recover as his prick was showing signs of lengthening. He grabbed his shirt and pulled his shorts back on, the end of his uncircumcised prick sticking out the leg hole of his cutoffs, as he followed Betty out the door.

I headed upstairs for a shower, thinking to myself how things were certainly changing in this neighborhood.

Jaywesal
Jaywesal
121 Followers
12