Old Broad on a Train

Story Info
He meets 72 year old Betty and gets a surprise.
1.2k words
4.32
178.8k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

I wasn't happy to have to take the trip to begin with. My parents had retired and at 22 I was heading to their place down south. Since my father had worked for Amtrak for thirty years my tickets were free. I would have preferred to fly; the regular six hour flight would have been much more comfortable unlike the creaking fourteen hour train ride.

I've heard many people love to travel by train and my dad would tell us endless stories of the romance of traveling in a means almost as old as the country itself. But to me it was slow, loud and a pain in my ass. Not to mention the endless stops along the way.

At least my father was able to fandangle tickets for a sleeper car that had a nice sofa and two top racks; I just hoped that there would be no other people coming into my cabin for the trip. I figured if I was alone I would at least get to have a few masturbation sessions along the way. The last thing I wanted was some lady with a crying baby to make my travel more painful than it already was.

Well I didn't get the lady with the crying baby but I did however end up with a cabin mate. As I was sitting with my laptop reading some of the erotic stories that I had downloaded for the trip I felt myself starting to sport some nice wood when I heard the train blow its whistle for the first of many stops. I kept my hands out of my pants for the time being just incase someone would be joining me from this particular place.

Thank God I did because it was not a few minutes later when the cabin door opened up and a woman who could have been my grandmother came through the door. She was your typical old lady wearing a flowered patterned dress that came down to just above her knees. She was wearing pull up nylon stockings; I knew they were not regular nylons as one had already started to travel down her knee.

She introduced herself as Betty and told me that she just happened to be going to the same city as myself. I thought "Great, I get this old broad with me for the whole trip". I could smell her Ben Gay cologne and knew my plans of jerking off were out the window.

Betty was a nice enough old lady and talked my fucking ear off for nearly an hour. I closed my laptop and listened to her politely and traded barbs with her to pass the time. Her pull up stocking however started to catch my eye more and more and I found myself staring at it time and time again. You know how you do when someone has a piece of food in their teeth or a big chunk of lint on there clothes, you don't want to stare but you just can't help yourself. Betty noticed my gaze and looked down to where my eyes kept traveling. She let out a course laugh, her rough older voice almost that of a man's was very throaty. She excused herself and then stood up and put her foot on the bench and began to pull up the stocking.

When Betty did this I found my self staring at her legs as she pulled the silky nylon all the way up her thigh. The act caused her dress to ride high on her hip; this gave me sight of her panties. My gaze was transfixed on her crotch area because instead of the usual granny panties that I assumed most old chicks wear here was this seventy two year old woman wearing something right out of a Victoria Secrets magazine. I felt very odd for a moment as I felt my cock jerk and start to get hard from seeing the sexy lingerie. As I gazed on I also noticed the tuffs of grey hair poking out of the sides of the silky black undergarment, the contrast of the jet black and light grey had my cock throbbing in my pants.

The moment seamed to linger for minutes but the act was probably only a few seconds. I knew I had been staring too long and too intently at Betty's crotch area and I was right. As she sat back down she looked right at the bulge in my pants.

"You are a cheeky fellow aren't you Joe! Staring at an old lady's cunt like that! At least I got the proper reaction from you. Look at that bulge in your pants, if I didn't know any better I would say you are packing at least a good seven inches of cock in there!" Betty said.

My heart stopped for a second, my face shone a brilliant red and my eyes must have been bulging out of the sockets. Not only was I embarrassed about being caught staring but I could not believe the words that came out of this old broad's mouth.

"Ummm...I...I...I don't know what to say." I stammered. The awkwardness of the moment had left me speechless.

"What this old broad leave you speechless Joe? Didn't think a bird like me could use such language did ya? Well I may have one foot near the grave but I am not dead yet! I still like to get a good shag in now and then. Besides I hate the granny panties, I am old enough to know I am old, I don't need to be wearing things that remind me of this fact!" She sure could talk a lot. Then Betty did the most brazen thing a woman had ever done to me. The seventy two year old lady stood up and lifted her dress and came over to me. She then stood up and hovered over me on the couch, her crotch was level with my face.

"If you are gonna stare you might as well get an up close look!" She said. Right in front of me was the sexy panty with the grey hairs sticking out not inches from my face. Her pussy was so close I could smell her musky scent. I noticed a darkened area at her cunt and could tell she was as turned on by my gaze as I was by my gazing. It was if I was on a drug and couldn't control myself any longer, I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face. With my nose I pushed aside her underwear and licked her hairy wet pussy.

Betty thrust her hips at my exploring tongue and rocked up and down. Her bush was so thick it tickled my nose and I had to burry my face deep just to gain access to her hole. Soon she was thrashing her hips faster and faster as I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth.

"YESSSSS....YESSSS...OHHHH...GGGOOOODDD....YESSSS...EAT MY CUNT YOU YOUNG STUDDDDDD! OHHHHH YESSSS IIII'MMMM GOOOINNNG TTTOOOOOOO CCCCCCUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!" She cried and for the first time in my life I was welcomed to the world of a woman that could squirt. I felt her juices spray into my face as she reached her orgasm.

Just at that moment we heard the door to our cabin open and the young steward who couldn't have been more than nineteen walked in. He stood there with his mouth agape and his eyes bulging.

To be continued....

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers