Old Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

'You okay?'

Sebastian nodded vigorously in reply.

'Do it.'

Brad pushed very gradually, doing nothing more really than leaning forward a little, allowing his weight to do the work, but even so he felt Sebastian stiffen as his sphincter came under pressure.

'Relax. Let it happen.'

Sebastian nodded and shifted his position, making himself more open, more available, as if to confirm his consent.

'I know.' He whispered. 'I'm ready. I want it to happen.'

Brad moved his own position to match, and now still with one hand around his cock to keep it on target and the other on Sebastian's hip he leaned into it more forcefully, feeling Sebastian's sphincter open and let him in until the head of his cock penetrated past it. Now he could feel the sphincter muscle tight, beautifully tight, around the end of his shaft.

'All right?' He asked breathlessly, trying to hold back the urge to immediately thrust his cock hard and deep into Sebastian's rectum.

'Oh god, yes. I am now.' There was a distinct note of triumphant pleasure in the words. 'I want you to come inside me.'

'So do I.' Brad smiled and pushed forward, both hands now on Sebastian's hips, pulling the man gently backwards onto his cock. It slid easily into him, impaling Sebastian on hard, hot, flesh.

'How's that?' Brad asked as his length went all the way in and he felt his pubes press against Sebastian's cheeks.

'Wonderful.' The word was a gasped sigh of surprised delight.

Brad pulled back, feeling the tightness of Sebastian's sphincter slide along his shaft until once again it was gripping him just behind the head. For a moment he savoured the sensation, then he pushed back in, harder this time and more quickly. Sebastian moaned and pushed back against him. Again he withdrew, only to thrust forward even harder, plunging hard and as deep as he could into Sebastian's passage. Rivulets of soapy water still ran down Sebastian's back as if dislodged by their movements, trickling down into his crack and then parting to run around Brad's cock, wetting and lubricating him as he thrust in. God, it was so long since he had done this, and it was so good.

Sebastian stood still, bent forward, his head hanging, his hands pressed against the shower stall, just accepting Brad's thrusts, accepting and enjoying being fucked for the very first time. Brad could sense his trepidation turning to contentment, fear turning to happiness, and he knew he no longer needed to be slow and gentle.

Now he could fuck Sebastian as heard and deep as his urges wanted him to and he responded accordingly, setting up and hard quick rhythm, pushing himself in deep, pulling back immediately only to ram himself in once more, getting his own pleasure from both the warm velvety sensation of a tight rectum and from the gasps and moans coming from Sebastian's lips. Soon his balls were filling once more ready to squirt his load into Sebastian's passage.

'I'm going to come.' He gasped.

Sebastian groaned loudly. 'That's what I want.'

Brad quickened his rhythm even more, feeling Sebastian's body push against him, shivering slightly from either cold or anticipation, Brad wasn't sure which. In truth, he didn't care which, he was about to shoot his load into a man's rectum, a man who hadn't ever had it before, and he was past the point of caring about anything else. The pressure was building inside him, that sublime, almost excruciating, sensation that precedes ejaculation.

'I'm coming.'

'Do it, Shoot it up me.'

That was all Brad needed, he slammed himself hard into Sebastian, almost lifting him off his feet with the force of the thrust, then pulled right back, nearly being pushed out by a closing sphincter before forcing himself back in and sinking full depth again. This time he felt his cum streak along his cock, the feeling almost too good to bear, making him groan and grind himself against Sebastian's buttocks, keeping his cock all the way in until that first fabulous release as the first of several spurts shot from his end deep into Sebastian.

He wanted to thrust and shoot, but every time he tried to pull back the exquisite sensations made him jerk forward again so that each surge, each spurt burst from him deep inside Sebastian until eventually there was none left and he stood simply gripping Sebastian's hips to prevent wobbly, trembling legs from depositing him on the shower's tiled floor. His head dropped forward onto Sebastian's shoulders while his cock softened and eventually slipped free, limp and useless.

For a few minutes both men stood there like that, each thinking of what they had done, Sebastian rejoicing in having received his first male fucking and Brad acknowledging mentally that old habits do not die easily and that he would always have an urge for man on man sex.

'That was awesome.' Sebastian eventually broke the silence.

Brad nodded, still too short of breath to reply properly. 'Yes.' He finally gasped out as he stumbled away to find a towel.

'I'll tell you what.' Sebastian turned to face him. 'Thank you for that. It might have been my first time, but it certainly won't be my last.'

Brad nodded once more. 'It won't be my last either.'

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12