Old Fashioned Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Two brothers, one woman, and a triangle of romance
1.7k words
12.3k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas and Isabel grew up in a small farming town in Pennsylvania. Thomas had dropped out of school at age 15, when his father passed, to work full time on the farm. Isabel had gone on to age 17 and at age 18 began teaching at the very school she had graduated from.

****************************

Every year the Barn festival was held at a different farm. The festivities would start in the morning and go on until well into the night. This year the festival was to be held at the Minnier farm... Thomas' farm.

Isabel, her sister Sarah and her parents arrived about lunch time and began unpacking the wagon. Isabel carried the food basket over to the serving table.

"I sure hope your mamma made that delicious potato salad of hers." She heard a deep voice behind her.

Isabel turned and her jaw dropped. Thomas Minnier had grown up. He was quite handsome with his blue eyes, sandy brown hair and tan skin. Isabel realized that she was gawking at him and blushed. "I-I-I made it this year." she said softly

Thomas laughed "Well I'm sure it will be wonderful then."

"Thank You" Isabel replied shyly

"How old are you now Isabel?" Thomas asked

"Twenty." Isabel replied softly

Thomas smiled "You sure have grown into a beautiful woman."

Isabel felt her face turn crimson. Before she could reply another man came over to join them. "Now Tom, stop hogging all the pretty girls." He cajoled.

Thomas laughed "Isabel, this is my younger brother Jake.. as in Jake the Snake."

Isabel laughed and Jake bowed for her "He meant to say that I am Jake... the better looking brother."

Jake was a little taller then Thomas and he had black hair, tan skin and green eyes. He was more handsome then his brother and Isabel felt her heart stutter but schooled her expression.

She smiled and in her best authoritative tone said "Well now, I think the ladies here should be the judge of that sir."

Thomas whooped with laughter and Jake blushed but then burst out laughing too.

"Come along brother, the festivities are about to start. We will talk with you later Isabel." Thomas said and winked at her.

The day was a blur of activity and food and Isabel had a wonderful time playing with the children and catching up on local news and gossip with the women. When evening fell a few of the men pulled out some instruments and began to play. People fell into pairs and began to dance.

"May I have the honor of a dance with you?" Thomas asked

Isabel blushed and held out her hand "Yes, you may."

Thomas held her at a respectable distance and they chatted about people they had grown up with and how the farm was doing.

"I've always thought you were the prettiest girl in the neighborhood." Thomas told her seriously

Isabel laughed "Well now, I don't think your girl is going to like you telling me such things."

Thomas stared at her seriously "There is no one, I've been working this farm for 8 years since my Pa passed and I've had no time to find a wife. Even if I did, no woman could compare to you."

Isabel blushed and felt uncomfortable "Well now I'm sure that's not true."

Before Thomas could respond Jake walked over and teased "Tom, you've had her for 3 dances, let a guy have a chance."

Isabel saw her chance to get out of the awkward situation she was in and placed her hand out to Jake. He smiled and took her hand and whirled her across the dirt floor that was currently serving as a dance floor.

"You two looked mighty serious there." Jake teased her.

Isabel smiled "Are you fishing for information Jake?"

Jake's eyes widened "Now would I do that?"

Isabel laughed "If you want to know something then just ask."

Jake looked thoughtful for a minute "Will you run away with me, marry me and have my children?"

Isabel laughed "Okay yes, but where will we go and how many children will we have?"

Jake smiled "We'll go North to Coal Country where farmers are needed to grow food for the miners and three children should be enough to help out and make us happy."

Isabel smiled back "Okay but one of them had better be a girl."

The song ended and Jake led Isabel over to a bench near the barn. "Stay here and I'll get us some refreshments."

A few moments later he appeared with two cups of lemonade. Isabel drank deeply and sighed with happiness.

Jake took her hand "Lets walk a bit."

They walked through the barn and down the side of the corn field to the pond where other couples sat and gazed at the pond and stars above. They talked for awhile and found they had a great deal in common. Jake topped Isabel's cup off with the liquor in his flask, and found himself thinking about courting her.

A few minutes later, Isabel giggled "Jake that Lemonade was so good. I feel so good."

Jake laughed and led Isabel around the pond to a large tree. "Tom and I built the tree house in this tree when we were kids. The ladder is still here."

Isabel giggled "Are you gonna sneak me into your man fort?" She whispered.

Before Jake could reply Isabel began climbing the tree up into the tree house.

"Isabel." Jake hissed "What are you doing!?!"

Isabel giggled and stumbled into the little tree house "oohhh there are still blankets and pillows up here."

Jake sighed and followed her up. By the time he got up there she had removed her shoes, stockings and shawl. She lay there in the moonlight, the swell of her breasts peaking out of her dress. Her bare ankles and feet on the blankets.

"Isabel we shouldn't be up here." Jake whispered.

Isabel giggled "I want some more of that lemonade."

"oh no. I think you've had quite enough." Jake replied

Isabel propped herself up on one arm and whispered against Jake's ear "Please."

Jake lost all control at the moment and turned and captured Isabel's lips with his. He lowered her back to the blanket and kissed her hard and deep.

He started to regain some sense of himself after a few moments and pulled back "Isabel, stop, please. We can't do this. You'll regret it."

Isabel sat up and ran her dainty tongue over Jake's neck and along his jaw "But you're making me feel so good." She whispered.

Jake groaned and covered her body with his and kissed her until she was whimpering and pressing her body up against his. He slowly unbuttoned her dress and lavished each nipple with his tongue. He almost shot his load in his pants when she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.

His cock was throbbing painfully against her thigh and he was quickly loosing his common sense. He slid his tongue down her belly and then came back up to tug on each nipple gently with his teeth. She was whimpering and moaning and writhing beneath him.

"Jake Please." Isabel whimpered "Please touch me."

Jake unwrapped her legs from around his waist and removed her delicate flower panties. He slid his finger up around her clit and found her hot and wet. The minute he flicked her clit she moaned loudly and clutched his shoulders.

They were both trembling with desire at this point and Jake couldn't resist. He had to taste her. He gently ran his tongue up and down her slit. She tasted so good and she was whimpering his name, begging him for it. He couldn't hold back anymore and dove his tongue into her hot, tight wet hole.

She began bucking and moaning and Jake had to grab her ass to hold her still. He tongued her hole until she started spasming and then he grabbed her clit and sucked on it until he felt her whole body convulse with an orgasm. She moaned his name and then fell still on the blankets.

Jake was getting ready to remove his pants when he hear voices calling. Isabel sat up quickly "Oh my god." She exclaimed.

Jake put his hand over her mouth gently "Quiet or they'll hear us."

It was Thomas, calling out for Isabel.

"I'll go down and distract him. Get dressed and meet us back at the barn." Jake instructed Isabel. She nodded quietly and Jake silently climbed down out of the tree house.

Isabel quickly got dressed and tried to fix her hair. On the floor next to the blankets lay a silver flask. She opened it and quickly downed the contents. It burned her tongue and throat but she didn't care. She quickly climbed down the tree house, almost falling on the way down and stumbled back up to the barn.

She barely made it when Thomas found her. He smiled at her and took her hand "I've been looking for you. Come with me."

Isabel was so grateful that he hadn't asked where she was that she didn't notice where they were going until they stood at the front of the dance floor in front of everyone.

"I have an announcement to make." Thomas said loudly to the crowd.

Isabel looked around frantically for Jacob and finally saw him at the edge of the crowd. He smiled and winked at her.

"George Martin has just accepted my proposal to marry his beautiful daughter, Isabel." Thomas announced.

The crowd started clapping and cheering. Isabel felt sick and dizzy. Her mother hugged her and when she let go Isabel stumbled forward looking for Jacob. She found him at the back of the crowd, As soon as he saw her, he began walking away.

"Jake" She cried

He turned toward her with flat cold eyes "You are a no good slut." He told her.

Isabel's eyes filled with tears "I didn't know. I'm sorry."

Jake laughed cruelly "Just be careful honey, the next time you tease a man. You'll get what you deserve."

He walked away and Isabel sank to her knees. Thomas burst through the crowd and Found Isabel crying. He pulled her up against him "Honey, what's wrong?"

Isabel looked at Jake who stared back defiantly.

"I think she had to much to drink." Jake told his brother "Good Luck with that one." He turned and walked away.

Isabel felt the blood rushing to her head and when as she watched Jake walk away the stars faded... and she passed out.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Horribly written, both this one and the second one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This isn't romance, its garbage, what era is the story set in? Must be the dark ages for Thomas asking her fathers hand in marriage without them knowing each other.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Torn Bad weather and betrayal bring two lovers together.in Mature
Carry That Weight: Beast Of Burden Tribute/continuation of Harddaysknight's 'Carry That Weight'.in Loving Wives
Wife Wants a Hall Pass Wife has an offer, wants hubby's permission.in Loving Wives
Struggling to Survive Pt. 01 Financial problems threaten a couple's relationship.in Loving Wives
Father-Son Date Mother-Daughter Pt. 01 Surprising cross relationships develop.in Group Sex
More Stories