Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he sat there James considered what he wanted from a woman. He wanted her to be smart, he wanted to be able to talk with her and respect what she had to say. He wanted her to be sexy, he wanted her to love sex and to enjoy it to the degree that her body had been designed to enjoy it. But most of all, he wanted her to know that she belonged to him. No matter what, she was his, to do with as he pleased. In the past the bride realized this when her father 'gave' her to her husband. She was his, maybe not her mind, but her ass belonged to her husband. Both the man and the woman understood this. That's what James wanted, a woman who would know that she belonged to him. She would never have to worry about mistreatment from James, like his dogs she would be loved and valued.

James' attention was drawn back to the Volvo by the motion of a woman walking toward the car. She was trim and had a brisk gait to her walk, she held herself tall and erect, seemingly confident and at ease. She wore a sweatshirt type of garment with a hood attached. James couldn't see her face. That made her even more of a good choice because it gave back a bit of luck to the game. She was twenty feet away when James decided to go for it.

He opened his truck door and reached into the bed, his hand gripped a long aluminum pipe with a sack on one end. A wire with a handle on the end ran up one side of the pole and formed a loop at the end. The sack, which was leather and lined with sponges on the inside, was attached to the loop of wire. It looked similar to a fly-fisherman's net only with a longer handle. She was ten steps away when James sprayed the Ether based starting fluid into the sponges. The spray can was designed to help a car crank up after it had sat idle for months. It was 60% ether. He emptied the can as she turned to get her keys from her purse.

She never heard him as he swooped the sack over her head, pulling the handle and tightening the loop tightly around her throat. She was knocked to the ground by the force of the heavy sack hitting her shoulders, as she was falling the noose drew so tight that she couldn't make a sound. She was being strangled! She grasped for air, she tore at the loop at her neck with her hands. Suddenly the noose loosened, she could breathe, and she took several deep breaths, and passed out cold.

James removed the bag and checked to see if she was OK. She was, and very pretty with short red hair. He took her to his truck and placed her in the passenger side floorboard. He reached into the glove box and got a plastic bag. Opening it he removed a long clear flexible tube, it shone in the dim light greasy with Vaseline. He ran the tube down the girl's throat to where it entered her stomach, just as he would a dog that needed feeding but for some reason couldn't eat. James then blew four sleeping pills into her guts, and withdrew the tube. He checked her pulse, slow and steady; he raised her eyelid and checked her eyes, pretty dilated. She would be out for a while. He got back out and got the loop, her purse, and keys from the parking lot. He got in, cranked the truck, and drove away. From the time he had picked her, it had taken 90 seconds.

The girl never moved on the twenty-minute drive home. She was out cold when he stripped her and admired her beauty. She was totally unaware as he took two vials of blood from her arm. She never knew when he put her in the cage and locked the door. In a way it was a shame, because if he followed the plan he wouldn't be in the same room again for two weeks. He went back up on the elevator, watched, as it became a drain and sump pump again. It would take one hell of a search to find that secret room, James thought that he was safe on that score. The old man had a little bounce to his step as he walked up to the house.

Inside he took the time to put on a pot of coffee before taking the purse up and spilling its contents onto the tabletop. James glanced at the make-up, the clutter, the trash, and found the wallet. He thumbed through its credit cards and found her driver's license. Her name was Ruth Ann Traywick, not that it mattered, he would give her a new name. She had turned twenty-seven this last month. She had the receipts for her dry cleaning some six months ago; he put it in a bag. She had her parking permit at Wilder and Young Law offices. She must work there; he wondered if she was a lawyer that would be especially sweet. He found her gym card and where she rented her videos. He smiled when he found a packet of condoms. What he didn't find was photos of a boyfriend or of family. He seemed to have caught himself a loner. He looked at the clock and was disappointed to see how little time had passed. He turned on the TV and tuned it to channel 069; the picture shown on the screen was Ruth Ann lying in the cage, still out. He left the picture on and made sure the sound was up. He fixed himself a cup of coffee and a sandwich, from here on for the next few days all he could do was watch, he thought as he bit into his ham and cheese. He finished going through her stuff as he finished his sandwich. He put his paper plate in with the other stuff of hers in the bag. James walked the bag to the place where he had stripped her of her clothes and placed them with the other trash. He took the bag to where he burned his trash in an old metal drum; striking a match he lit the bag and placed it in the drum. He watched as Ruth Ann Traywick burned away, the smoke blending into the cloudy sky above until nothing was left.

Ruth Ann came to a little at a time until she realized that she was awake, she had trouble placing herself. Where the fuck was she anyway? She steeled herself to stand up only to collide with the bars on top of the cage. She was knocked back to the soft rubber floor. She was naked, how the hell had she overlooked that fact. She was in a strange place and she was naked. She screamed! Losing herself in the act, she screamed a long and piercing dagger of sound that cut through the empty room. Suddenly she felt the hot bites all over her body. Terrible, hard, painful bites everywhere her body touched the ground. Her body was out of her control as she twitched and squirmed on the floor, there was nothing she could do to stop the pain. Her teeth ground together and she was afraid that they might break, her jaw was clenching so hard with the racking jolts of pain. She felt the hot liquid of her piss as it shot from her body, squeezed out by the convolutions and spasms of her guts. As the blackness overwhelmed her she was praying for help. God. Stop the pain.

Three hours later Ruth Ann Traywick quietly opened her frightened eyes. Without moving a muscle other then her eyes she scanned the field of her vision. She was looking at bars, like burglar bars but smaller, and they were chrome plated or polished. She looked beyond the bars and saw a room that could be anybody's house. She listened, really listened. She heard a motor running and took a few moments before she decided that it was a refrigerator. After several minutes and hearing nothing to make her believe she wasn't alone, she raised her head a bit and looked around. The room was empty. She took in her circumstances; she was naked, in a small cage, against the wall in a strange room that she had never been in before. She had to get help. She started to yell at the top of her voice. "Help, Help me, Please somebody help me!" She had hardly finished the words before the bites were back. The hot pain hitting her everywhere at once, she flopped like a fish, every part of her body driving to get away from the pain that was eating her alive. As the pain shot through her body, she realized that this was electric shock she was feeling. It was her last thought before the blackness closed in again.

Some time later Ruth Ann's eyes open a slight crack, her eyeball moved behind the slight crack until she was sure that it was safe to open her eyes. Without moving she surveyed the room as best as she could. Once again she listened, a lone time she listened, nothing. She sat up and looked at her surroundings. She was in an apartment building it seemed, they all looked alike and this had that look. She was alone, at least for the time being. She took in the details of her cage. It had a rubber type of floor that was quite soft and comfortable. It had a plastic or rubber dildo that was fastened too high on the wall to be of any use, unless you were a contortionist. There were two buttons on each side of the fake cock but there was no explanation or directions for either of them. Then Ruth saw the other button and it had some writing over it. Three words, written in ink on the wall over the button, "push to play." After a few moments of fruitlessly searching for any other signs of what was going on, she pushed the button.

The widescreen TV came to life and she saw a picture of the cage she was inside of. A voice started to talk telling her that she was one of many girls who went through this same frightening moment. The voice told her to try to be calm and accept her fate since she was where she was and she had no control over her life anymore. The voice went on to talk about the rubber cock. According to the voice if you put your mouth on the cock and pushed your lips down the shaft to the rocker switches pushed and held them the cock would squirt water into your mouth. If you kept your lips pressing and releasing the switches for a certain amount of time the cock would release warm soup into your mouth. The voice reminded her that the two buttons on the sides would have to be pressed at the same time for the cock to work and give water or food to her. The voice went on to tell her about the sliding door in the floor that would be her toilet; it was a slit trench sort of thing about ten inches long and six inches across. When she opened the door she saw a clean stainless steel pipe that had an oblong hole cut into the top. She could see what looked like clean water running in the bottom of the pipe. She spit into the stream and her spit was whisked away by the water. . The voice told her that if she was too proud to suck the cock for food and water she could drink from this shit hole. The voice told her that this part of her training would last for two months. The TV turned itself off and left Ruth Ann to consider the things that it had told her. She found herself thinking of the things that it hadn't told her, for instance the painful electric shocks she had gotten. What other surprises did it not reveal to her about her cage?

She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She wanted to scream again but she stopped herself. The pain of the shocking was worst then the pain of her captivity. It was true; here she was, naked in a cage somewhere with no way out that she could see. Hell there was not even some pervert to try to talk into letting her go if she did something for him. She reproached herself for even thinking that way. My God, she was a modern and independent woman, what the fuck was she thinking of. This fucking asshole pervert that had caught her was going to have to fight her for every small concession. She goddamned well knew that he would be a fool to put his cock in her mouth. She wouldn't just bite it she would fucking chew it. The very thought of the cock being forced into her mouth was just too much.

James had come inside for a snack and was watching rat as she found out the details of her imprisonment. He could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she let herself get worked up. Like a dog might pace back and forth building up the momentum both mentally and physically to leap at your chest, going for your throat. This couldn't be allowed, it had to be made a very big 'no, no' from this minute on. He was very lucky to have come in and caught this on the screen. Now he could nip this in the bud and put rat on the right track in her training. James pulled out his remote and turned it on waiting for the right moment to zap his girl.

Back in the cage things had gone from bad to worst with Ruth Ann getting really pissed off and worked up. Her mind was screaming in her head that she was going to die, or worst. The stress of the situation was pushing her buttons now and she wasn't going to stop on her own until she was exhausted.

This was not going to work. Not on her by god, she screamed as loud as she could. She screamed until her voice was choked off. Her air sucked the other way by the pain that burned her naked body. This time she saw what the instrument of her torture looked like. Thousands of little ball tipped studs maybe the size of a toothpick, the whole floor was covered with them. They stuck up like nails from the rubber floor. The pain was awful and there was no escape. The more she screamed, now in pain rather then to call for help, the worst the shocks got. She managed to get her feet off the floor by putting them on the side bars and her hands on the other end and support her self by hanging between them like a human hammock. It was very uncomfortable and she didn't think that she could last very long. The studs were still visible all over the floor, thousands of them. She saw that there was a digital clock on the wall; she timed how long the studs stayed up. One long and muscle burning minute later the little studs withdrew back into the floor, she put her feet down, and let relief flow through her tired body.

A hundred yards away in the house James watched as the girl got her feet back on the ground. He had his finger on the button to start the studs up again, she was tired and there was no way that she could hang from the bars through another session, but he didn't push it. He had made his point that she couldn't rebel; he decided to see what she did now. James wanted her to keep her pride; he didn't want to break her spirit. The expression on his face as he watched her was similar to the look of a proud father at a little league game or a proud husband watching his wife do something outstanding.

Ruth Ann felt pretty good overall, she had managed to outlast the creepy cage floor. This was her first victory against this faceless man who had kidnapped her. She had beaten his machine. She was thirsty but not enough to suck that awful fake penis; she hadn't used the bathroom yet so it was still clean. She opened it and took a handful of the cool liquid. It looked and felt like cool water as it lay in her palm. She tasted it and found it to be sweet and cool. She squatted above her shitter used her hands like shallow bowls and drank her fill.

James was watching this from his chair in the kitchen. Even though she was in a cage to short to allow her to walk, the girl seemed to be strutting with pride. James wondered what he had missed. He rewound the second recorder while the first continued to record; he wanted a complete record of each girl's history. He found where she had first woke up. He smiled as she screamed and then met the studs. He worried the shock might be set too high as he watched her jerk and thrash about in the cage. The second time he thought that almost anybody would've tried to call for help. Again he almost flinched with the pain she must have been feeling as he watched her squirm and roll on the floor. The third time the studs did their work, the time that he had just pushed the button. He smiled because she had lost control to her feelings, she had screamed even though she didn't want to scream. He could use that to help make this a good thing for her later. He admired her strength to keep herself suspended for so long above the shocking floor. She had accepted her role as prisoner; soon she would become a lover. It was automatic, from this point on. He watched her as she drank and then when she was satisfied curled into a cute little fetal ball to go to sleep. James knew that the clock was running at twice the normal speed, the lights set to go on and off at six hour intervals. Without daylight to regulate her hours she would think more time has passed then it really had.

James tried to forget about his little pet in the cage and went about his usual chores. He delivered two dogs to the sheriff's office in Knoxville; afterwards he and some of the sheriff's deputies went and got supper together. It was after midnight when he got back home. When he went up to his room he turned on the TV and tuned it to channel 070. A picture of a water bottle and a clear container of soup came on the screen. Both containers were full. James turned the channel to 069 and the cage filled the screen. Rat, because of her initials, was awake and seemed to be having a hard time of it. She seemed restless and panicky, sitting on her haunches and rocking back and forth. James had seen this in zoos in the monkey cages. He figured that she must be thirsty; as he watched her in real time he rewound the tape to see if she had soiled her watering hole. Yep, there it was, she had taken a shit a little after noon. James did some figuring in his head, she knew that she had shit in the pipe, but she thought that she had did it at four Am. She now thought that she had been without water for more then twenty-four hours. In reality it had been twelve hours, which was a long time to go without. James took off his clothes and turned out the lights. He left the TV on and lay on his bed stroking his cock and watching rat rock herself. He went to sleep watching her his hand on his dick.

Ruth Ann was so thirsty, her mouth had long since lost all moisture and her lips and tongue wee so dry that they stuck to her teeth. She couldn't swallow, but she couldn't stop her self from trying. She tried to regain control and hugged her legs to her body. She was unaware that she was rocking. How long would she have to stay here before they found her? Did anybody even know she had been kidnapped? She had no plans for the weekend; nobody was going to miss her until Monday morning when she didn't show up for work. Ruth Ann had never in her life been this fucking scared.

She watched the penis in her cage, it was only about three inches long and skinnier then either of the cocks that she had sucked. She was so dry and thirsty that she was afraid that if she waited much longer she might not be able to reach the switches with her lips. Hate burned in her eyes as she considered sucking that fake dick for a few drops of water. If she could just get her hands on the asshole who had put her here, but she couldn't and she was so very thirsty. She duck-walked to the cock and stared at it. She looked around the room even though she knew there was nobody else there. She slipped her mouth over the cock, she had to try to work a little spit up to wet it down a bit. She tried to spread it with her tongue, trying to get it everywhere so the damn thing would slip inside her sticky dry mouth. She pushed her head down on the cock and felt the rocker switches touch her lips. She pushed a little harder and felt them give, she reached with both hands to the buttons on either side of her head and when she pressed both of her hands against the wall pushing down the buttons, she felt it. The end of the cock was releasing sweet cool water. She swallowed it up eagerly as she once again drank her fill, this time from a cock on the wall. The flow stopped after fifteen seconds.

She was still thirsty, what the fuck. She repeated the act of sucking the fake cock this time it was much easier because her mouth had moisture in it already. She sink her lips to the rocker switches and felt them give. Her hands pressed the buttons on the wall. Two things happened, the cock got a little longer, it jumped a little deeper into her mouth, only about half an inch but it moved. The second thing was more cool water, which she drank for the next fifteen seconds when it stopped again. She wanted to repeat the act but when she remembered the cock growing longer in her mouth she realized that there was a price to be paid for every drink. How long would the damn dick get? Would she have to deep throat the damn thing to get water next week? She couldn't remember when she had last eaten, but she knew she was hungry. She found herself looking at the cock more now, she knew that it would feed and water her but she needed to understand how it worked or it could starve her just as easily as feed her. What was the difference between the first drink of water and the second? She had rubbed the cock with her tongue the first time trying to get it wet enough to slide into her dry mouth. On the second drink she had held her mouth open except for her lips on the switches. Could the cock tell and react to how well she was sucking it?