Old Flame, New Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

The husband looked over at his wife, who was now bent over at the waist with one black cock in her pussy and the other in her mouth. Her wide ass and soft belly jiggled with every thrust, and her heavy tits were smacking together in conjunction with the pounding she was taking from behind.

"I want to fuck you and watch her," he said.

"That's not one of your options. Make your choice. Now."

Sharon stood up and walked toward the lockers. The husband looked at his wife one last time, and then followed Sharon to the locker room benches. I followed behind, just in time to see her bend over a bench and stick her ass in the air. The husband slapped her ass and then entered her with one smooth stroke.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good. Give me the fucking of my life."

I stood in front of Sharon while she bent over the bench and got fucked from behind. She took my dick in her mouth, but I was spent. She sucked me for about four or five minutes, but when I could not raise more than a semi hard cock, Sharon pushed me away and concentrated on the dick in her pussy.

"Fuck me harder, big boy. Fuck my pussy. Come on, give me all you've got. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

The young husband increased his pace and fucked her harder. The smacking sounds of his flesh crashing into hers echoed throughout the locker room. People walking by stopped to watch for a few seconds, and then walked past.

"Come on, mother fucker. Fuck me harder. Your wife is getting all the dick she can handle. Give me all the dick I can handle! Fuck me! Fuck me! Make me cum! If you can't make me cum, I'll find someone who can!"

Sharon must have hit a raw nerve. The husband started banging her with additional violence. He slapped her ass after every seven or eight strokes. Her pale flesh was becoming beet red. He pounded his cock in and out of her cunt, fucking her harder and faster with each thrust. The two of them were grunting together, almost in harmony.

"Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! Fuck me! Uhn! Fuck me! Uhn! Ahhhhhhhhh mmmmmm!"

The husband exploded inside of Sharon. He then stood Sharon up, spun her around, and kissed her on her mouth.

"Thank you," he panted. "That was great. Best fuck. Ever."

"Go find your wife," Sharon responded. "Tell her about it. And give her a kiss from me."

* * *

We drove back to the hotel in silence. Sharon closed her eyes almost immediately after we pulled out of the parking lot, and seemed to have fallen asleep. I was not at all surprised, considering the amount of alcohol she drank and the amount of sex she experienced. I wanted to talk about the evening with her, but instead, I just let her sleep.

Upon reaching the hotel, I helped Sharon gather her things and then walked her to the room. I closed the door behind us and reached for her, but she stepped out of my reach. I wanted to ask her how she enjoyed the night, but I hesitated and decided to approach the subject from a different angle.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I asked.

Sharon answered quickly, avoiding eye contact while she spoke.

"I have to check out of the room by eleven, but I want to be on the road much earlier than that. If I get home in time, I need to go to work on Tuesday morning. I will probably leave around seven or eight."

"That's not a good idea. You will run into two or three hours of rush hour traffic. You would be better off waiting until at least nine or ten. That way, I could stop by in the morning and give you a proper send off."

"You don't need to do that," she answered, her voice uncharacteristically flat.

"I want to. Who knows how long it will be before I see you again?"

"No. I can't see you tomorrow. I can't see you again. Ever."

"What?" I asked, completely stunned.

"I can't see you again. I can't talk to you. I can't write you. Tonight is 'good bye' for us."

"What do you mean? Why would you say that? I thought we loved each other."

She shook her head.

"I thought so too. But I think it was just the excitement of someone new. Forbidden fruit. The grass is always greener, etc. We don't know each other well enough to be in love with one another. Infatuation and lust is all we have."

I stood there, unable to comprehend the words I thought I was hearing.

"I don't want to let you go," I finally said. "I can't lose you."

Sharon crossed her arms over her chest, her voice rising. "Then what are you going to do? We live over a thousand miles apart. Are you going to leave your wife and come and live near me?"

"No. You know I can't do that."

"Then what do you expect? Do you want me to leave my husband and move down here? For what? To be your mistress for the rest of my life? What can you offer me?"

"We can figure something out. Just give it some time."

"Figure what out? I'm supposed to go home and what for you to tell me when you can meet with me again? What am I supposed to do in between those meetings? You can stay here and meet other women and go to sex clubs and fuck whoever you want. What am I supposed to do?"

I did not have an answer for her. But she continued.

"How many men did I fuck last night? Ten? Twelve?"

"I think it was five."

"How many pussies have I licked this weekend?"

"Three, I think."

"That isn't me. I'm not a whore. I'm not a lesbian. I can't live my life like this." She turned away and stared blankly out the window.

"No one is saying that you are a whore or a lesbian." I reached for her, but she stepped away, maintaining the distance between us. "You are a mature sexy woman with a healthy sexual appetite. You have lived your life in a cage for nearly thirty years. I opened the door, and you emerged. You got a taste of the life you have been missing. That was a good thing."

"Really? And now what do you want from me? Do you think I can continue living like this? Fucking anyone I want? Kissing women and sucking tits and pussy? That isn't me. I'm a good girl."

"You seemed to enjoy everything that we did. No one forced you to do anything."

"I did enjoy it. That's the problem. I felt free and alive for the first time in my life. I had more orgasms this weekend than I had in the last thirty years."

Sharon spun around and faced me. I could see that she was fighting back tears.

"But I have to go home to my husband. I have to go back to my life in a small town in the Bible belt. I have to forget everything I did this weekend. That's why I can't see you or talk to you ever again. Every time I think of you I will remember the things I did. The things we did.

"My sex life consists of giving my husband a blow job twice a week and once in a while climbing on top of him and riding him untilhecums. That's it. I have to be happy with that. I have to forget about you. I have to forget about the way I feel when I'm with you. I'll go crazy if I don't."

She uttered a short laugh that sounded more like a sob, and then continued.

"You gave me the best weekend of my life. All of my fantasies were fulfilled. And then some. But it's over now. I have to return to real life. My life. I'm leaving in the morning, and I can't talk to you or see you ever again."

I was not ready to let go of her. I was already making plans for our next visit. I realized, however, that nothing I could say or do would change her mind. With a lump building in my throat, I relented.

"I understand. I think. I love you, Sharon. I guess this is it. Good bye."

I kissed her, and then turned to leave. I heard her crying as I closed the door behind me. I wanted to turn back, but instead I walked out of the hotel, found my car, and drove away.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers