Old Folks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Auntie said you might try and leave, she said you're a little nervous. Come with me and look around we'll find something nice together for you." she said in her quiet voice as she lead me back inside and browsed the underwear together. I had been browsing the various clothing in the shop with the assistant, she picked up various items and put them against me as a size guide and saying it would look nice. Then Honey returned.

"Have you found anything love?" she asked.

I didn't dare to say no, I looked around and near me was a sexy chemise. It wasn't like a normal bedtime satin chemise but more like a body shaper but far sexier. It was made up of black see-through mesh, a light pink lace front panel and suspender straps, which hung from it at the bottom as it just about, covered my ass. There was also a matching g-string, black see-through mesh and a front light pink lace panel.

"Yeah I've seen that chemise over there I like, comes with a matching g-string as well." I said, hoping she'd agree.

Honey walked over to it picked my size of the rack and held it in the air taking turns to look at me and then the chemise.

"We'll take it, go over to the counter and tell her to add this to the bill as well" order Honey.

I was very embarrassed but I walked over holding the chemise set in my hands and put it on the counter. The assistant bagged it up for me and handed me three bags in total.

"Your Auntie is treating you today, she must be behind you 100% in your change." said the assistant.

"Yeah she's backing me lot." I answered.

I left the counter with more bags to carry as Honey finished talking to the other assistant who had been guiding me around the shop and nodded in approval it was time to leave. I had noticed Honey had been speaking to several strangers today only for a short moment and as soon as I noticed her conversation ended.

"Honey, who are all these strangers you're talking to?" I asked in my feminine voice which I was using automatically to talk in.

"You've got some questions today haven't you? Well they're exactly that, strangers. I was asking if they think you're a man or a woman, 4 out of 6 people said they think you're a man while the others said woman. So I had to get you sorted so I've got you some fake breasts, which I admit was my own fault I should have sorted before. I've actually got you double CC as I thought C was a little too small for you, I've also brought you a range of hormones to make you look like a real woman, a girl with a cock." she said, the final words with a big triumphant smile across her face.

"Here is the last place we need to visit today." she said.

I looked up and saw we were outside a hair salon. I followed Honey inside as plenty of women was under hair dryers or had an assistant with them cutting their hair. Honey went straight to the main desk and I followed.

"Hi, I spoke to someone yesterday about bringing in my nephew who's changing his appearance into a young woman." asked Honey to the young assistant behind the counter.

"Oh yes I remember, Maria isn't it?" she replied as she looked at me.

"Follow me Maria and I'II look after you."

I left my bags with Honey as I followed the assistant through a back door and into a separate room on the side. It was a small room, with just about enough room for two people. There was one chair, which I sat in, and a big mirror on the wall was facing me as I sat in the chair.

"Right first things first, let's get these nails done. Put your hands out." said the assistant.

One by one she gently pulled my fake nails off and cleaned up my normal nails, she then got out a set of strong looking false nails which were about an inch long over my fingers. One by one she stuck them on with an adhesive.

"This is a e-poxy resin sweetie, so it means these gorgeous nails of yours won't be coming off for a long time." informed the assistant "Do know what color your nails were before?" she asked.

"I'm not sure to be honest, my Auntie did them. She has done my toenails as well." I had to keep up the Auntie saying or else they'd be trouble from Honey.

The assistant got down on the floor and took off my right black knee high boot and held my black stocking clad foot in her hand staring at my bright red toe nails peering through. She slid my boot back on and zipped it up, as she got up I noticed she had a quick look up my skirt as my legs were slightly open, as she raised herself she put both hands on each of my knees and closed my legs together.

"Girls keep there legs together sweetie so no one can look up their skirts. Just a hint there for you babe. So how long have you been changing?"

The assistant's question just popped from no where and was unexpected.

"Errr...a few months." I replied.

"How come you want to change your looks?"

"Well, I've always wanted to wear women's clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup and even perfume. Eventually over time I wanted to look like a woman too. Women's clothes are so much better than men's. They are sexier, softer and there are so many to choose from. Women's bodies are also far better looking, no thick body hair just a nice curvy figure with soft skin." The words I had said were true and not out of fear Honey would press the button. Maybe deep down I was glad Honey was doing this.

My nails were soon painted a bright red to match my toenails, and I think the false nails themselves were slightly longer than the other nails. The assistant next took off my wig and put it in a bag, put a cover over me which was the same they use when cutting your hair and started to shave my hair off, which was already short. Soon all my hair was off and I were looking in the mirror at a totally bald headed breast less young girl. The assistant rubbed two lots of cream into my now bald head and got out of a box a new light brown wig, I could see the hair was long but couldn't see much more. She picked up the epoxy resin and pasted it thickly on the inside of the wig and then planted it on my head and arranged it into position. I knew that the wig wasn't coming off for a long time, however the hair did look life-like and not fake the wig was a light brown color and came down to my shoulders with a slight perm at the end the hair curling around back under itself a bit.

"Right nearly there." said the assistant as she pulled a blue like gun object from no where, she pulled my realistic wig back so my ears were exposed and took the gold hoop earring out my left ear and with the gun pierced a hole with a small gold stud. It hurt like hell and she moved round to my right ear and did the same, which was stinging as well now. She put the gun down and turned around with a tray filled with an assortment of gold hoop earrings in various sizes.

"Pick a set, your Auntie said you like hoops better than studs."

It was Honey who probably liked hoops more than studs, but hell I had to agree with my captive I did like hoops more than studs anyway. I looked at the tray with different colors, mainly gold reflecting in the light. I picked a gold pair of hoop earrings, which were about 3 inches, maybe a little less in diameter. The assistant took the studs out of each ear and put in my new bigger gold hoops into my freshly pierced ears.

"Right last but not least, can you stand up and take your top of please."

I stood up wondering what was going to happen and took off my long sleeve top off and then my strappy top showing my sexy tight Basque off. The assistant turned me around and undone my Basque for me, I watched her as she got the false CC cup breasts out the box and apply plenty of breast form glue on to them. She then got the left breast and pushed it firmly onto my chest then followed by my right and made me hold them in place. The silicone and glue combination was cold at first but it soon warmed up, the silicone color matched my skin color identically and the breasts felt realistic and great to hold. I could believe these were now going to be attached to my chest for sometime. A few moments passed and the glue had dried and I put my Basque and tops back on which were now filled out with my fake breasts, I proudly in a strange way followed the assistant back to the front as Honey stood waiting with a shocked looked on her face, other women were also staring at me. I felt sexy and like a real woman as I walked through the beauty salon with my high heeled boots clacking on the floor, my big hoop earrings bouncing around and pulling from my pierced ears and by false breasts bouncing and moving in a realistic fashion in my Basque.

"You're looking very sexy and very good." said Honey in her soft voice.

"Thanks." I said as I smiled to her.

Honey paid the bill and we left the beauty salon and headed back for the car to go back to Honey's bungalow.

We arrived back at Honey's bungalow and I carried my bags back into the pink girl bedroom prison.

"Unpack your stuff and put it away love. I can see your starting to enjoy this, I knew you'd like it." said Honey.

"I'm enjoying looking like a real woman but not been held hostage!" I shouted.

Honey came over to me and slapped me hard across the face. "You ungrateful little bitch, I've just melted my credit cards to make you look like a real woman and this is how you re-pay me. Soon we'll give you the chance to leave and you won't take it."

The bedroom door opened and Frank peered his head around.

"You've done a good job there Honey, see you've been spoiling the little slut." he said as he smiled.

"I have been treating her Frank, but the little bitch has no respect for what we're doing for her. Ungrateful little whore."

"Don't worry Honey love, we'll have some fun with her later." said Frank.

Honey turned away from me and left the bedroom as she just went out the door I heard her shout to put my things away and I then heard the door be locked and bolted.

I had been putting my stuff away for about 15 minutes and was nearly done when Frank came back into the bedroom.

"Don't worry about Honey, Maria, she'll be ok. She's just a bit upset about what you said." he said as he sat down next to me on the bed putting his hand on my black stocking covered legs and stroking them up and down. I didn't feel comfortable with him feeling my legs, even though they looked ultra feminine and I was feeling very sexy and like a woman.

"Frank, can you take this butt plug out please? It's starting to hurt me."

What I said was partly true but I was hoping it was diverse him away from stroking my legs and trying anything else.

"Ok, bend over then." he told me.

I stood up and bent over the bed as he lifted up my skirt and shifted my thong to one side and pulled the butt plug out of me, the base had been rubbing the inside of my cheeks and did hurt a little bit. As he pulled the plug out I felt my asshole stretch just as it did before when the plug went in as the wider part slowly came out of me. He put the clear butt plug on my bedside table.

"Make sure you clean it later with the wipes in your drawer. How about you go on the Internet a bit and look at some nice transvestite clothes?"

I didn't think it could do any harm, but I didn't realize I was jumping from the frying pan into the fire. I nodded in approval to Frank as he pulled the leather chair from out underneath the computer desk; at the base of the chair was a small rounded hole. Frank opened the top desk drawer of the computer desk and inside was an assortment in sizes of black veined dildos with a ball joint on which looked like it would fit straight into the hole in the chair. Frank showed me the black dildo which had big life like veins running up the shaft; the dildo was about 8" inches long and had soft balls on the end. He fitted the ball joint into the hole and the dildo stood up pointing to the ceiling with it's soft balls resting on the leather chair waiting to be mounted, no doubt by me!

"So you going on the computer." asked Frank as he smiled at me.

"Frank do I have to? I've had the butt plug up me all day. I'II go on the computer do and go on whatever you say, but please not that up my ass."

"Every time you go on this computer you must have one of these dildos fitted in the chair and it must be up your ass when you're sitting on it. I've been kind and selected the smallest one for you, now get onto it." Frank grabbed me and swung the chair round so it was waiting for me to sit down on it.

"Go on Maria, sit down so you can go on the Internet then."

I knew I had no choice and that I must sit in the chair and have that black 8" inch monster up my ass. I rolled up my skirt around my waist and pushed my thong aside as I slowly lowered myself onto the dildo as I held it with my other hand. I felt the tip enter my ass and then the rest of the shaft opened up my anal passage as I lowered myself more and more onto the dildo as more and more of its 8" inch shaft slid up inside me as Frank stood next to me and smiled in delight.

"Can you feel the balls yet?" he questioned.

"Not yet." I replied.

Frank put a strong bear like paw on my shoulder and pushed me down more, I could feel the sponge like fake balls now pressing against my ass cheeks.

"Now?" he asked again.

"Yes, I can feel them now."

"Good. Now don't try anything funny as we've got hidden cameras in here and we can see your every move."

Frank left the room and locked the door as I checked what web site's they had book marked for me. There was a range of she male porn sites, gay & transgender chat rooms, transgender help pages and transgender on line shops.

I looked at one of the transgender on line shops, changing from various categories on the site such as under wear, shoes, corsets & Basques and even hormones. I wasn't sure how long I had been looking on the web; it didn't feel long when suddenly Honey made me jump.

"You've been busy I see love, I see your been a good girl now. You've been in here an hour and didn't even here me come in. How's that dildo in your ass doing?"

I didn't even give the dildo any thought while I was surfing away and had lost thought on it. "Its fine." I replied.

"Good job then love, it's time you come off there now we've got to get you ready as we're going out for a meal together."

I got off the leather chair as the dildo slid out of my ass and I rolled my skirt down and pushed my thong back into place.

"Right love, you undress yourself and I'II sort out your clothes for tonight. Take off all your clothes!" I did as Honey said as I didn't want a slap or a shock from the cock ring.

I took off my two tops, dropped my skirt, removed my stockings, took off my Basque and removed my thong and stood there totally naked with the false breasts on stuck to my chest. I managed to get a look at the cock ring, it was only small and was a metal color but didn't feel like metal if that makes sense and had a small lump on the top, which I guess was the battery feed. Honey came over and pulled each breast off my chest and rubbed some cream over where each breast was stuck, she then used another separate cream which she rubbed on my nipples which was very cold, and she made sure she only got it on the nipple and surrounding area. Honey got out some more cream and rubbed this lot onto my ass and thighs and then stuck my fake breasts back on with more adhesive. On the bed was the black mesh chemise with the light pink lace front panel and matching thong, black stockings with the black seam at the top and a black strappy dress, which had to be just over the knees.

"Get yourself dressed then," commanded Honey.

I slipped the sexy black see-through mesh thong on followed by the tight matching chemise, which fell just over my ass, the suspender straps dangling freely against my thighs. I sat down on the bed and rolled up one by one the silky black stockings and attached the suspender straps to hold them up.

Last but not least was the thin black dress; I slipped it over my head and pulled it down until the straps were firmly resting on my shoulders. The dress came just above my knees, as I guessed the dress itself had an inside layer which clung to my body while the outside material was thin and hung freely around my legs. Honey passed to me a pair of black high heel strappy shoes the heel was about 4" inches high and the straps reached around my ankles and were fastened by a small buckle. I slipped my feet into each one, my bright red painted toe nails peeking out of each end and I tied the ankle straps.

"You look good sweetheart." commented Honey as she showed me the full length mirror. Looking back was a young woman with shoulder length curly hair, good size breasts and long smooth legs with just the right amount of makeup on her.

"Bend over" ordered Honey. I knew what was coming.

I bent over the bed as Honey lifted my dress and pulled my thong aside.

"I decided to up the butt plug size seems the medium one went in so easy, your having a nice large clear one now." said Honey as I could feel the tip of the butt plug enter me.

She pushed it in slowly expanding my anal passage which was starting to hurt; I could feel the pain more as the large butt plug expanded my ass as it slowly was pushed in. The pain stopped and I could feel the massive width of the plug inside me. Honey put my thong back in place and pulled down my dress, she handed me my coat and handbag and we left for our meal out.

Honey and I had been out about 4 hours before we arrived back home we had actually had a good time and I didn't feel like I had been kept prisoner. I even had two young lads chat me up while I was at the bar which Honey insisted I let them carry on but in the end I was forced to tell them I was a transsexual, which scared them away. Went we got back as usual I was herded straight into the pink girly bedroom where Frank was waiting, on the bed were several pillows stacked on top of each other in the middle of the bed.

"Lie down on the pillows." ordered Frank.

I lay down on the pillows as he ordered so my back and head were raised up. Frank jumped on top of my CC breasts and fitted a collar around my neck, the collar had a loop attached to a length of material the same style of the collar going though it. Frank then attached this length of material to a matching a belt which he wore around his waist, it had a small little winch on the side which Frank slowly turned which in turn pulled my collar pulling my head away from the pillows and towards his crotch. Frank did a few more turns and flopped out his hard cock which was about 6" inches long and about 1" wide. He turned it more and his cock was now about 1" inch away from my mouth.

"Open wide slut." he said as he turned more and his cock was nearly touching my lips. He did one more turn and the tip of his uncut cock tip was touching my red glossy lips, I still did not open. He suddenly slapped me hard across the face.

"Open up bitch or else I'II press the button, you came here to suck now suck my cock."

I opened my mouth as he did three more turns and his cock was fully in my mouth, his balls resting on my chin. His cock was all in my mouth, nearly making me gag but I managed to get my head bobbing in rhythm sucking on his cock, my red glossy lip stick leaving marks on his shaft. I felt Honey clip some kind of ankle straps to my legs, I couldn't see what she was doing but I felt my legs been pulled up into the air, some leather straps were hanging from the top beam of the four poster bed and must have been attached to the ankle straps Honey had put on my legs. My legs were soon vertical in the air and my ass exposed ready for whatever Honey wanted to do to me. I felt her pull the large clear butt plug out my ass and something cock shape, definitely not as big slide in with ease after my ass had been stretched by the plug. I felt Honey's hands hold onto my legs and pull on me as she started to fuck my ass, she must have been wearing a strap-on. I was expecting it to hurt but as the large butt plug had opened my ass up there was no pain and it was very pleasurable. Frank gave a little slack on the strap attached to my collar and started to fuck my mouth at a fast pace as Honey joined in the same fucking my ass harder and faster.