Old Folks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well at least your been honest sugar. We had to keep you so you'd become how you are, and now you like how you are don't?"

"Yes, Auntie Honey, I love been how I am. I love wearing sexy clothes, I love having kinky sex sessions with you and Frank and I now love been a whore. I just love having cock I love how I am now and to be honest I don't want to turn back."

We carried on our journey chatting away as normal until we arrived were we was going, which was a photo studio.

"What we doing here Honey?" I asked.

"Well Maria babe we're upgrading you. You was just been a common street whore with a little extra just for starters, we're going onto bigger things now. We're making you an escort sweetie. We're going to get some photos done for your web site and then we're going to make you a porn star so we can have a nice video of you in action on your web site."

We went inside the studio and were met by a woman at the reception desk, which Honey spoke to as I waited. We were then soon called through into a small studio with a white background for taking pictures.

"Hi, I'm Mike." said a tall middle aged man with a beard. "Are you Maria?" He asked as he checked me out and out stretched his hand to shake.

"Yes, I am." I replied as I shook his hand in a gentle feminine way.

"Right if you want to make a start, we'll take some photos with you in those clothes your in now. So if you go and stand on the white background we'll start." he stated.

I walked onto the white background and he took numerous photos with in different poses, ones with me holding my hair up, standing in different poses.

"Right ok Maria, can you take your top off and take your bra off." said Mike.

I took off my top showing my sexy pink basque and he took a few more shots, instead of taking my basque off I just lifted my big firm double D breasts out of the cups and let them hang them in there pert fashion a he took some more shots. Finally he took some more shots of my small pierced cock hanging out my g-string. As I was having my last photo's taken I noticed two guys come in the room, one was muscular build like a weight lifter and the other guy was carrying some kind of video camera.

"Ok Maria we're done the pictures time to make the video now. This chap here is Dom, he will be your partner today." said Mike as the tall muscular guy by the name of Dom came over and shook my hand and said hi.

"Right we're just going to take it easy today like your Auntie said you'd like to do. Dom will take off your bra give your breasts some attention and then you take of your underwear and just gently stroke yourself as you get down and give him a blowjob. Give him a blowjob for about ten minutes, keep your eye on the camera at all times and I'II signal to you for when Dom can have anal sex with you. That, ok Maria?"

I stood there gob smacked. I was shocked that Honey had arranged for me to be a high price exclusive She-Male Escort and have porn pictures taken off me and now she wants me to star in my own porn film! I nodded in agreement with Mike as thoughts flew my head.

"Ok well Candy here is going to take you to the changing room, she'll do your makeup give you some other shoes to wear and another set of underwear."

A young girl came up to me and took my left hand and led me into a small room just off the main photo studio room.

"Your first time?" she asked.

"Yes, my first." I replied.

"Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks. You'll enjoy it. Dom works with a lot of girls like you. First we'll do your nails a nice bright red, then we'll do your makeup and we'll take off these stockings and you can wear some sexy 8" inch heels." I sat in the chair as Candy applied a bright red nail polish to my long finger nails, usually I paint them myself but I hadn't been doing for the last few days, I'm surprised Honey hasn't mentioned it to me. Candy then applied thick mascara to my eyelashes plenty of dark liquid black eyeliner and finally a bright red matching lipstick with plenty of gloss, ready to suck some cock. Finally I got out the chair and changed from my matching g-string and basque into a white lacey sexy bra and matching thong. I also took of my sexy black stockings so my legs were bare and put on a pair of clear 8" inch high strappy high heels, just like the porn stars wear. Candy led me out the door and waiting in a mock room studio was Dom with an 8" inch rock hard cock ready to use on me. Mike instructed us what to do and we were soon on our way, Dom kissing my breasts and then removing my bra and sucking my nipples. I slipped off my thong revealing my small pierced cock and Dom pushed me to my knees where I took his 8" inch hard cock in my mouth. Soon I was bend over on all fours on the bed moaning away as Dom's cock was rammed in and out of my ass, finally he finished off with his cock between my breasts and it exploding warm stick cum over my full double D's.

It had been two weeks since the porn video and Honey had showed me my own web site which had some brilliant pictures what Mike had took of me in my lingerie and other poses. Also with a lengthy video of Dom having his cock in my mouth, in my ass and blowing his load over my tits. Since the site had been running and I had a lot of new clients, as Honey liked to call them. All wanting the normal, a blowjob and to fuck me, occasionally asking me to where a certain outfit which would cost them a little bit more. Until one day I got a e-mail from a bloke called Dan. He wanted me to come to this hotel room for a stag party where eight other guys would be also. He had offered to me 1,500 if I was there's to do as they please for the entire night. The only other thing he asked was if I could I wear something particular, a black cup less PVC basque, thigh high black pvc boots, fishnet stockings & a sexy black g-string. The outfit of course in question was no problem as it was the exact thing I wore when Honey and Frank used me for there sex machine, as if he had been looking through the curtains!

That night I was set to meet Dan and his mates at the hotel room. I sat myself down on my bed and I put my favorite clothes out ready to get dressed into as I paraded out the pink bedroom naked with my big full boobs and puffy nipples on display, the gold piercing on my small cock reflecting in the light. I pulled a black lacey sexy basque over myself, feeling it squeezing my figure next was a matching g-string with a diamante backing. I rolled a pair of sexy black lace top stockings up each of my smoothed tanned legs, by bright red nail polish on my toes on display. Last but not least a knee length black dress with gold chains for straps.

I pulled it over my head feeling it slide down my body and hang over my stocking covered legs. I sat down at my makeup table and gave my lips a healthy coat of pink lipstick with plenty of gloss, I did my eye shadow a strong blue color and finished off with liquid eyeliner and plenty of mascara. Last but not least was my jewelry and some strappy black high heels which fastened around my ankle. I was now ready for Dan and his crew of fucking machines.

Frank took me in the car to the hotel, as I left the car he smacked me on my ass and winked as he driven off. Dan had given my instructions to go to room ten and knock twice. I went into the hotel and luckily no one was at the reception desk so I quickly rushed passed in my long black coat opened with my black dress and sexy legs on display. I got to room ten and heard men's laughter inside, certainly sounded like the right room. I knocked on the door twice and heard a voice shout come in.

The hotel room was a typical hotel room a double bed with a long wooden table attached to the wall and a TV. Inside there was seven blokes staring at me as I came through the door. "Hi I'm Dan." said a medium height and built young man about 28 approached me with his hand out "Hi, I'm Maria." I replied as I shook his hand.

"You are just as good looking in your photos on the web site, your beautiful," he commented.

"Is she really a she-male? She looks like a real girl if you ask me, I want some she-male ass tonight." barked a middle-aged man in the corner.

"Yes I'm a real she-male." I replied.

As he got out of his seat and came over to me. He stared into my eyes, then at my double d breasts as he cupped them and ran his hand down my curvy figure to my crotch where he felt my small cock. "She's got a cock alright boys, only a small one but she's the real deal." he smiled as the others cheered.

"Do you want to get changed Maria and we can have some fun?" said Dan.

I nodded in approval and went into the bathroom where I soon changed into my PVC basque with my double d breasts on display, I kept my g-string on and put on some fishnet stockings and the thigh high pvc boots. I did my makeup quickly in the mirror making myself look a right slut to go with my bondage outfit. I then opened the bathroom door and I walked out smiling, ready for the horny she-male wanting men and shouted, "Ready boys!"

All of them sat in amazement as a beautiful woman in a bondage outfit and a barely noticeable small lump in her g-string from her small cock approached them. That beautiful woman was me. The guy nearest to me was sitting on a single chair, unzipped his trousers and pulled out a semi hard 6" inch cock. I got down on my knees and took his cock in my bright red finger-nailed hand and then put my bright red lips around his cock and slowly sucked him off. He soon came quickly in my mouth, which I swallowed except for a small bit, which dribbled, outside my mouth, which I wiped away as I stood up.

"Whose next?" I asked with a smile on my face.

A middle-aged guy came forward with a hard 7" inch cock pointing right at me ready for action. He took my hand and pulled me onto the bed, he lay there and held his cock ready for me to mount like some hard flesh pole ready to be driven into my waiting ass. I held his cock in my hand and was about to sit down on him when he told me to turn the other day, reverse cowgirl style. So I turned around, moved my g-string out the way and mounted him, feeling his cock slide into my ass with ease. Once I had it all in and could feel his balls touching my ass he put his hands over my double d breasts and pulled me down onto him.

"Spread your ass." he said. I did as he asked as I lay on top of him, my boobs in his grasp. I reached around under myself and spread my ass for him so he could drive his cock into my more. He started to pound away at me harder. I moaned away telling him to fuck me harder as the rest of the guys cheered on. After he came in my ass, he lifted me backwards, so my ass was showing off to the other guys. It was gaping as his cum dribbled out of me. I thought he was done, but I was wrong as he held his cock in place and slid be back onto it and fucked me some more. He came in me two more times, each time lifting me off him and showing my gaping asshole to the others as cum dripped out of me. After he finished, he pushed me off to the side, so another bloke came onto the bed and quickly slipped his cock in my waiting ass. As I lay on my side, he started to fuck me. Another guy then came around in front of me, his hard cut 7 inch cock waiting to be sucked. I opened my mouth and he put his cock in between my lips and fucked my mouth quickly.

The guy who was fucking my ass quickly pulled out and blew his load in between my ass cheeks, leaving a gooey white sticky mess. The other guy fucking my mouth pulled out and for a few seconds held his cock aimed at me like an gun and blew his load straight at me. All of them were cumming quickly. I'm not really surprised since they were fucking a gorgeous she-male like me in the ass and mouth all night!

They were also staying hard, so I guess they had some Viagra. Next was another guy waiting on the bed, his strong tall cock waiting for me. I climbed over him and slipped my gooey cum filled ass onto his cock and he started to fuck me, he pulled me down onto him, so my ass was sticking out. A strong black guy then climbed on top of me and whispered in my ear.

"We're gonna have a she-male sex sandwich, and your the meat! Well you'll be having meat as well." he joked as he slid his cock into my ass with the other guys cock who was on the bottom. It hurt as he stretched my ass open to fit his cock in as well as the guy on the bottom. The guy on the bottom kissed my neck and stroked my nipples to take my mind off things as did the black guy on top of me kiss the back of my neck as he slid his cock in. It was nice what they was doing, and having my puffy nipples played with was exciting but it didn't take the pain away of another big cock going into my ass with another. I soon felt the black guy's balls touching my ass with the other guys, they were both in and started to fuck me together. They fucked me for about 10 minutes, as I moaned away. The guy on the bottom came first and then the guy on top.

After they pulled out I got up of the bed and Dan was there waiting. "We want to cover you in cum tonight. We've already done your ass and got some surprises for you later."

"Ok, you guys come and blow your load anywhere on me." I said.

"Get down on your knees then" ordered Dan I got down on my knees waiting for whatever was going to happen next. Being covered in cum was being a total whore, just what Honey & Frank would want, plus my ass was covered inside and out and I liked it. Three guys then came around me and started wanking themselves off, their cocks pointing at my big breasts. The stroked their big hard weapons pointing at my tits, ready to fire there white sticky loads at me. First guy shot his, directly between by pert breasts, slowly running down my chest to my stomach. Dan then came, he fired a perfect shot at my right nipple covering it in his warm cum. Last but no least the other guy came on my left nipple. His cum didn't shoot out like the other two, it just dripped out his cock onto my nipple and started to run down.

"Rub it in bitch." ordered Dan. I did as I was told, cupping both breasts and rubbed their cum in over my tanned skin. Once it was all done I rubbed in the load between my breast, leaving a sticky glaze over and between my boobs. I sucked my fingers clean as Dan got out a new toy, a big black dildo with a suction pad on. He stuck it on the wall opposite them all at about waist height.

"Bend over and fuck that." he said pointing at it standing erect on the wall. I willing went over as they all watched stroking their cocks as I bent over and moved my g-string to one side as I backed my waiting gaping ass into the dildo. It slid in with ease, I could feel the big veins of the black monster on the inside of my ass. I started to fuck the dildo, bouncing my ass backwards and forwards as they wanked themselves off in front of me. As I fucked myself on the dildo I caught my reflection in the mirror. I could see a beautiful young woman in thigh high black PVC boots with fishnet stockings underneath. My legs were long and my ass was round as I watched the black dildo disappear in and out of my ass. I looked at my boobs, reflecting in the light because the layer of cum, my nipples hard and big and my breasts large and pert.

"Right, it looks like your having too much fun on there." said Dan.

Dan moved over to a big black bag under the table and pulled out something big and black, I took anther look and could see it was a small, but life-like fist and arm dildo!

"Bend over!" he told me.

"You're not sticking that in me, it will rip me apart. We agreed group sex and a few toys. Not monster things!" I said.

"Ok how much is it worth for me to put this up your ass." he said as he winked at some of the others.

"Nothing, because I'm not doing it." I continued.

"Ok lads get your wallets out. Let's see what price the slut has to have this up her."

Everyone fiddled around the wallets in their jacket pockets and other clothing items strewn about the room. Once they and found their wallets and counted they had 512, 513 to stick that in my ass. I thought about Honey and Frank and decided it was best to accept and readied myself for what was to come. I soon found myself bent over the bed, ass high in the air, my g-string removed and my small cum covered cock dangling down. Dan had covered my ass in lube, it was cold on my skin. I soon felt the tip of the fist starting to enter. At first it wasn't so bad but the more Dan pushed and the more of the fist started to enter me, the more it hurt. I felt all fingers enter me, my ass felt huge and the pain was kicking in a lot. I hung in there by thinking of the money, I soon started to fill it go in easier as it narrowed down to the wrist. Dan pushed more and more of it in. It was mostly the same size until near the end where it flared out then shrinking so that it had an area thinner then the rest then the end of the fist dildo on the outside of my ass.

"All done." he sighed in relief. I turned round and could see him smiling at his handy work. I looked in the wall mounted mirror opposite and could see my ass cheeks spread open wide and a black round circle about 3 and a half inches wide stretching my ass open.

"Come and lie on the bed and play with your cock for us." Dan continued. I did as I was told, I laid down on the bed and pulled out my small pierced cock out of my g-string and slowly played with myself.

"Here take this." said Dan as he held a small blue pill over my glossy lips.

I opened my mouth and he dropped the small pill in. I knew he had given me Viagra, and since taking hormones I haven't had an erection for a long time. Soon my cock started to come to life and got hard for the first time in months. It wasn't that big, probably about 2 and a half, maybe 3 inches. But a sexy whore she-male doesn't want a big hard cock, at least that's what Honey told me, and I started to agree with her over time.

Dan stood over me, wanking his hard cock directly over mine, it got me even more horny as I knew he wanted to cum on my cock. I squeezed harder and moved my hand faster and I soon erupted, cum just tickled out like a small fountain down the side of my small 3 inch hard cock. The sight soon got Dan cumming and he blew another load directly onto my cock. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I froze as Dan squeezed the rest of his cum out onto my small cock hard. One of the other blokes opened the door and this big black guy come in. He was bald and wasn't particularly good looking. As soon as he walked through the door said I was a nice looking she-male whore.

"This is Azzy, he's a bit of a randy fella." said Dan as he introduced him.

"Get on the bed, so your head is hanging over whore. Keep your mouth open." ordered Azzy.

I did as I was told, I turned myself around so my head was hanging upside off of the bed, my red lipped mouth open ready to take his cock, but I was in for a surprise. Azzy un-did his trousers and threw them aside, he was wearing no underwear. In between his legs hung a horse cock, it was about 14" inches in length and about 3" inches in girth. I can see why they wanted to put that fist up my ass, to prepare me for this donkey dick which hung between Azzy's legs.

"Open wide!" he shouted as he started to force his cock into my mouth. He pushed the head over my red lips and pushed his cock into my mouth, stretched my mouth wide open. He pushed his mammoth cock in about 3" inches and fucked my mouth. He kept fucking my mouth, making me gag every so often but it turned him on even more.

"Ok bitch, bend over." he ordered. I did as I was told. I got up of the bed with the dildo sticking out my stretched ass. I knew what was coming. Slowly but surely he pulled the big fist dildo out of me until I felt a rush of cold air flowing into my wide-open ass. I soon felt the tip of his cock slide in with easy, I could feel it bit by bit being slid inside me, until I could feel his balls on my ass. "First time I've fucked a girl in ages." laughed Azzy. "My cock is so big I rip girls in half, but you've got a big ass and are ready for some monster cock!" Azzy started to fuck my ass, ramming his monster cock in and out of my massively stretched ass. I moaned away, the though of having a massive cock in me turned me on. I was bent over my ass in the air having a big black cock rammed in and out of my ass and I was covered in cum and I loved it. I knew I was a real whore now. Soon enough Azzy started moaning and he blew his load, however it wasn't like a normal load, it felt like he was pissing inside me.