Old Friend, New Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please sir please please let me cum I can't take anymore."

I grabbed the line connecting her nipples and pulled it down and she screamed out in response.

"I said you could cum when I said you could, or there would be consequences. Clearly I am being to generous you still need to be taught your manners."

I pulled the line again and when she screamed out I pushed my cock in her mouth.

"Swallow on my cock and put that pussy in the air. You want me to fuck you then make me want it."

She lifted her pussy and did her best to move her hips. I pressed my cock in all the way pressing against the back of her throat and she swallowed hard massaging my cock with her throat. I groaned in pleasure and pulled the line on her nipples hard enough to make her tits shake. She wriggled but had nowhere to go. I pulled the line over and over again making her tits shake.

"You will do as I say and I will have you however, I want. When I let you cum you will cum and when I say you hold it then you will do so willingly." I pulled out and looked down at her, and looked at her, as I pulled especially hard on the line. Her eyes were wet but she nodded. "Good because you are really going to need to hold it."

I moved back to her pussy, which was now if possible even more wet than before. I slid two fingers in without any warning and she bucked. I grabbed the line again.

"Remember our deal, if you want this cock or your clothes back then you will hold."

I pumping my fingers several times I pushed in a third. Her pussy was very tight and she was squeezing my fingers with ever push. I pushed in a fourth finger and she moaned and I drove my fingers deep in her pussy. I started to push her down and the trampoline pushed her right back harder against me. With my other hand I grabbed her belly and started to hold her. Her breathing was elevated and she had started to undulate, she was clearly holding already.

I pushed harder and was at the knuckles on my palm before she yelled out.

"Its so big your going to tear me in half, I can't take it you will make me cum. Please fuck me sir, I want cock inside my nasty cunt please sir please make me your fuck toy."

I pushed even harder and started to push my thumb in and she screamed out again. Her pussy was so wet I was able to move my hand with very little resistance and she could do nothing to stop me. I continued pressing and got my hand deeper and deeper until finally I got my entire hand inside her.

"Oh my god I can't take it your going to make me cum you have your whole fist inside me. Please let me cum I will do anything you want."

I made a fist and caused her to winch and pulled the line I made sure she paid attention.

"No. I am going to do anything I want to you and you are not going to cum until I say. If you ask me again I will not let you cum at all."

I pressed her down into the trampoline and then pulled my fist all the way out before plunging it back in. Lydia screamed but managed not to cum. So I did it again. Then I started to pump her pressing down on her bouncing her on my fist. Right when I though she could take no more I grabbed the line and pulled hard and used my hand to brace it against her chest making her nipple yank with each bounce.

"Now you can cum."

I fucked her with my fist faster and Lydia's body shook my hand was forcibly squeezed out as she sprayed all over my hand and the trampoline. Her mouth was wide open for five seconds as she screamed before any noise came out and she continued to shake as she came again. Before I finished I untied her and pulled her body to me feeling her shake. Standing up I pulled her with me and she shakily got to her feet.

"See I let you cum and you repay me by spraying everything again."

"Please sir, I can't"

I slapped her again.

"You will be punished for being so inconsiderate."

I reached down for the box of fishing supplies and seeing her winch I grabbed my shirt and snapped her pussy.

"Is there something you wanted to say?"

"No sir. Please sir I am yours to do with as you please."

"Good I'm glad we have that cleared up."

I reached into the box and pulled out two large line weights and proceeded to attach them to Lydia's nipples.

"No response. Well you must be getting used to these, we can't be having that."

I bent down to the fishing box again and grabbed another line moving to my knees I said, "spread your legs." She did so with no hesitation. I slid my fingers along her slit and caused her to shiver. I spread her lips and found her clit it was still very erect and I rubbed it even more to make sure it was fully exposed. I took the line and wrapped in around her clit so it looped back on itself and would be sure to hold. Lydia stayed amazingly still but her lip twitched and her eyes were watering. I took the largest remaining weight and treaded it on before dropping it. Lydia cried out her knees weak.

"You like my little weights"

"Sir no please they hurt."

"No you say."

"No sir, please take them off."

"Well I feel as though my work is not being appreciated. This is not what I expected from you."

"Please sir take me in anyway you want but take the weights off."

"I you won't beg you will jump."

"NO DON'T MAKE JUMP," she was almost crying now.

"Now you're not even using manners."

I jumped and made her bounce slightly and she screamed out.

"Please, please no I want your cock take me, use me until your spent anything you want, just don't make me jump."

I jumped again closer this time and caused her to bounce higher.

"Ahhhh my pussy please I want you in my pussy it has been wet for you since I got here."

I jumped again and actually caused her to leave the ground before saying.

"You're pussy, please that would be like throwing a hot dog down a wet hallway."

I jumped again before grabbing my shirt.

"Then my ass, please take my ass just stop bouncing!"

I whipped her nipple hitting the weight and bounced again.

"Please sir I can't take it anymore, anything you want."

I whipped the other nipple.

"What about later once you leave?"

"Anytime, you know where I live just come and fuck me whenever you want."

I bounced again.

"I think you should come over here I like to watch you tan and this has been fun."

"Fine, anything, just please take these fucking weights off."

I whipped her pussy this time.

"You want me to do what?"

"Please sir, fuck my ass."

I whipped her pussy again.

"And later?"

"Anything, anytime, anywhere, please sir, just fuck me!"

I whipped her pussy a third time.

"Fine, bend over and show me that sexy ass of yours."

"Sir the weights?"

"Bend over now!"

She bent and I circled her. I slid my hand up her pussy, which was still soaking and lubed up her ass. I pressed my cock into her pussy and then pressed it on her ass. Pressing it in Lydia moaned and twitched but I slid it all the way in. Her ass was so tight around my cock I felt like I was losing circulation. I pulled out and then slammed it in again making the weights on her tits swing and pull on her nipples. Slowly I started to fuck her pulling her hard against me letting her ass grip my cock and making her tits swing with each thrust.

"Stand up I want to play with you."

She rose up and I pulled her tits to me massaging them and started to fuck her faster. Lydia started to moan and press back with her ass. Her nipple were tied together weights hanging off, clit under even more strain with a large weight pulling on it and she was fucking back on me with her ass. I wanted her so bad and I started to really fuck her and she started to moan and gasp with each thrust driving back harder.

"Its so good, my nipples and my clit are on fire but your cock is so fucking good in my ass. Faster, faster let me milk your cum with my ass."

"Jump bitch, make me cum in your ass."

I lifted her before dropping her and she screamed as all three weights swung down on landing. I lifted her again and she jumped back up. She started jumping and her tits bounced and swung the weights pulling her down each time. After bouncing for a while the weight on her clit pulled off and she screamed louder than ever. I put my hand to it and started to play with her pussy lifting her so she dropped on my cock. Her ass was clenching around my cock. My balls started to tighten and I bit into her shoulder and she started to cum again spraying my hand and it made me blow my load inside her. This set her off again and her ass started to throb from the force of her shaking as she came. I pulled her body to mine and keep bouncing her, pushing into her ass even as we came. Once I stopped cumming I pulled out of her ass with a pop and pressed her to her knees.

"Clean it up."

She dove onto my cock sucking it and licking with her tongue cleaning off every drop of cum and swallowing it all when she finished she looked up.

"Thank you sir, can take these off now so my nipple have feeling for later?"

"Yes but keep them with you, I have some other toys for them later."

She took them off and jumped up to hug me.

"Sir, you treat me too good."

12