Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie wriggled her upper body toward the side of the bed a bit and with one hand grabbed Jeff's cock, inserting it in her mouth. She worked her tongue around the tip, spending some time on the underside and every so often pausing to plunge as much as she could down her throat, causing Jeff to throw his head back and groan loudly. As I watched my wife work him over, I knelt next to Denise and ran my fingers gently down her back. She stopped what she was doing to my wife long enough to look over her shoulder at me, smiled and said, "Don't stop". She then glanced at her husband, who returned her stare, grinned and nodded his approval.

Denise continued to work on Debbie, but sensing my consternation about where I fit into this foursome, she lifted one leg, allowing me to climb under, which I did, and she lowered herself to my waiting tongue. With my arms under her thighs, I reached around over them, gently pulling her vagina open and exposing her clit. I immediately got to work on it, licking in a circular pattern, then back and forth, then up and down, trying to stick to the things that got the greatest reaction. She was beginning to moan, and her hips began to keep rhythm with me.

She began to pick up the pace on my wife, who from the sounds she was making, was nearing orgasm. Jeff had added a meaty finger to Debbie's clit and was working it furiously. Denise had stopped licking and had plunged two fingers as deep as she could into Debbie's hot crack, working them in and out quickly, which I knew she loved. She was going to come at any second. She could no longer focus on the blowjob she was giving, but did manage to jerk his cock a bit as she let loose with an incredible orgasm. "AAAHHHHH!" she yelled, her body jerking violently as she was consumed by her climax. Jeff was forced to hang on to the hand that was hanging on to his cock for fear of it being torn from his torso. Jeff and Denise kept working on her until her massive climax finally subsided.

When her breathing finally returned to something close to normal, she pushed Jeff's hand away and buried his cock in her mouth once again, slurping and sucking with reckless abandon. Her hand was still at the base of his cock, jerking him hard, as if pleading with him to come in her mouth. At the rate she was going, it wasn't going to take long. His breathing increased quickly and dramatically. He placed one hand on the back of her head and guided her repeated thrusts, faster and faster. "Oh shit I'm gonna come!" he yelled just before the first shot hit the back of my wife's throat. She gagged a bit, but plowed on, swallowing hungrily with each spurt of his come, and jerking him until he was empty.

Meanwhile on the floor, I had Denise's full attention as she sat on my face. She was moving her hips now, front to back, as I flicked her clit as quickly as I could with my tongue. She had moved her hands up to her breasts, which she squeezed gently. Her eyes were closed tightly and she was biting her lip as she rocked faster and faster over my tongue. "OHHH, OHHH, OHHH, HERE IT COMES! OHHHH! OHHHHHH YEAH!" She yelled repeatedly as her orgasm overtook her. She shook violently, and pulled my face hard into her as she came, nearly asphyxiating me until finally it subsided and she lowered my head back down to the floor. She sat here for a minute, her hands on the floor next to my head, trying to catch her breath. She looked me in the eye and whispered, "That was really nice, Thank you," and she kissed me lightly on the cheek.

When we looked up we saw two pairs of eyes staring at us. Denise got up went over to my wife gave her a little peck and said, "Sorry but I need to have him back." She gave her husband an elegant hug, looking into his eyes, holding him tightly, kissing him passionately. For Jeff's part, he was stiffening rapidly. He lay Denise back on the bed and entered her very slowly, easing his way in. "Mmmmm, that's it baby." She groaned upon taking his entire length. He continued with nice easy thrusts, pushing slowly all the way in, then back out nearly all the way, pausing then plunging slowly back in, each thrust bringing a low groan from each of them.

My wife pulled me up from the floor and wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me hard and kissing me. She pulled away from me slightly and breathed, "I need your cock in me." She turned around and put her hands on the bed, wiggling her ass in my direction. I pressed my cock against her, finding her moist slit and worked my member up and down it, lubricating the tip. When it was sufficiently lubed, I worked it easily into her, she was so wet it required almost no effort. At this point she decided I was going too slow and pushed back at me violently, burying me to the hilt. She then began a nice easy thrusting back at me. Her head was directly over Denise's and she put her head down, enjoying a kiss with her 'new' friend. I tried to get her attention back, pulling all the way out of her and pausing long enough for her to look over her shoulder and say, "Hey, get back in there!" Then plunging back in hard, taking her breath away. Before long Debbie was standing on her toes and had two fistfuls of bedspread, all the while tonguing her friend's mouth as if she would never get another opportunity. The sight of these two women, devouring each other was more than I could take and I came almost immediately. I tried not to make any noise and I kept right on thrusting as best I could, ignoring the extreme sensitivity in my cock, not wanting it to end and hoping I could stay right there for a second orgasm. I wasn't sure I could do it until I felt Denise's fingers on the underside of my sack. She had reached over and was alternately rubbing Deb's clit, massaging my balls, and occasionally shoving a finger into my wife right along the underside of my cock and matching my stroke. When I saw Debbie reach over to return the favor, I felt my cock reach full hardness again and began to assail her pussy with a furious barrage of thrusts. I knew she liked a good hard banging and I vowed not to let her down. I could tell the girls were getting very close as the moans had progressed to ragged panting as the two of us pumped into them as fast as we could. Denise grabbed her knees, pulling them up to her chest as her orgasm rocked through her. She practically sobbed with ecstasy, looking Jeff right in the eye as he plunged in to her as far as he could, grabbing her hands and hanging on as he unloaded everything he had into her. I had placed a lubricated finger at Debbie's anus and as her orgasm neared, I pushed it into her as far as I could. She threw her head back and yelled like a madwoman, "AAAHHHHH!" Her legs began shaking and I had difficulty keeping myself inside of her as she writhed back and forth and shook with pleasure. After about 30 seconds of yelling she realized that I still hadn't come, so she began using her vaginal muscles on me, pulling my cock with her pussy. It wasn't long before I grabbed her hips and forced myself into her as far as I could, unleashing a torrent of man juice.

When I finally opened my eyes, our two companions had taken to sitting on the bed just watching us as we finished. "Are you guys through yet?, we're getting pretty hungry over here!" Denise asked with a chuckle. "I don't know if we can continue this without some nourishment."

"Well, let me get a shower and we'll go." I replied.

"Not without me you don't." Debbie said, following me to one of the bathrooms.

In the shower, we hugged and kissed and soaped each other. Enjoying each other as we hadn't in a long time. She explained that she and Denise were just planning a joke and that things just got out of hand while they were waiting. I assured her that I was perfectly Okay with it and that I loved her very much.

Out of the shower, we quickly dried and threw on some clothes, meeting Jeff and Denise at the door. At dinner, there was no talk of what had happened in the hotel room, however Debbie did recount for us the incident at the spa, to which Jeff quipped, "My god woman, you're a sexual dynamo!" Drawing a friendly smack on the arm.

I was fairly quiet at dinner, in part because I was famished and was busy shoving food into my mouth, but also because I hoped by some miracle there would be a repeat performance after dinner, though I knew our children would probably be back too soon for that to happen.

Returning to the hotel we found our children and Denise's Mom waiting for us. Our children ran to us and gave us the biggest hugs they could muster. I returned the hugs and kisses and told them I missed them, but couldn't help thinking about what had happened earlier. They flew home to Vegas the next morning after some tearful goodbyes. Walking from the airport Debbie turned to me and said, "I miss her already, It's not fair that we have to live so far away!"

"You're right Honey, It's not fair at all!"

12