Old Friends & New Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

"Did I give my boo a booboo?" Jewels said while leaning over to kiss the little red scratch on my head. She was giggling as well now and we just laid there for a moment laughing, her 3/4 on top of me. I had never been happier then I was at this moment, never. As our giggle fit stopped Jewels sat up. She was half straddeling my legs. She had one leg between mine and our pussies were almost touching because of the way she had positioned. I was laying flat now staring up at the gorgeous woman I loved who was perched on top of me. She had a serious look come over her face at that moment that worried me.

I moved my hands to her waist and asked her, "Jewels what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said. "Things have never been so right."

"I feel the same way." I let my hands slip under her shirt as I spoke, stroking my thumbs on her stomach and over her belly button. "Do you know how much I love you?"

A smile returned to her face as she said, "I'm think I'm beginning to get a pretty good idea." She paused for a moment then spoke again. "Kel, there's something I want you to have. Close your eyes and put your hand out." I did as I was told and seconds later I felt her lips kiss my open palm and then she set something in it. "I want it to be a symbol of our love. Something to have so you never forget today. You can open your eyes now."

I opened them slowly examining the object in my hand. She removed her favorite ring from her hand. She had barely taken it off her hand over the last 3 years she loved it that much. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. She took it from my hand and placed it on my finger kissing the back of my hand afterwards. It was a sterling silver ring with a gorgeous heart design in the center. I had always loved it. "I wanted to give you my heart." she whispered.

"I love you" was all I could say and I think it said it all.

"There are a couple of other things I want you to have to boo."

"No Jewels really, you've given me enough. I..."

"I think you'll want these," she said. She reached down and slid her top over head revealing her perfect tits to me. She to had gone braless and I teased her about it. She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "What can I say I hoped the night would end like this."

"You mean you planned this? You vixen!" I laughed.

I could wait no longer. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards me not wasting any time taking her left breast into my mouth and manipulating her areola and nipple with my tongue and teeth. Her skin tasted so sweet that I could only imagine what her pussy would taste like. As I sucked her left tit into my mouth, I pinched and rolled her other nipple between my thumb and finger. Her breath was becoming more rapid, her head was tipped back and she was moaning softly. I must be doing something right, I thought.

I suckled her breasts for a few minutes, switching from one side to the other so neither one felt neglected. As I did this she had moved her hands to my breasts and was fondling them as well. I had never touched a breast except my own before and was surprised at the weight of them as I cupped hers in my palm. A small layer of sweat was beginning to form on both our bodies from the pure lust we were feeling at this time. I forced myself to abandon the tits I had grow to love and kissed my way down her tummy to her belly button. Taking a page from her book earlier I let my tongue slide in and out a few times. She seemed to enjoy this.

I continued to kiss every part of her flat stomach as I my hands slid down to the button on her jeans. I undid the button and as I did so she removed her hands from my tits and simply laid them on my stomach as if to balance herself for what was to come. Slowly I unzipped the zipper on her pants revealing the front of a pair of sexy red lace panties. "Nice." I said with a grin on my face as I ran my fingers over the fabric.

"I knew red was your favorite color." Jewels joked. A moan escaped her lips now as my hand went further into her pants and continued to rub her pussy through the wet fabric of her panties. I decided to tease her like she had done to me earlier. When she could stand it no longer she stood up off the bed and removed her jeans and pussy juice soaked panties. She tossed the panties at me and laughed. "See what you did to me."

I picked them up off my chest where they had landed and raised them to my face and said in my best sexy voice, "Hmm I wonder if you taste as good as you smell?" Then I let my tongue lap at the crotch of the panties that were coated in her juice. "Mmmm better." I said while staring at the object of my desire standing infront of me wearing absolutely nothing but a smile. I thought I might cum just looking at her. Her pussy was beautiful. It looked like she had trimmed the dark brown triangle of hair specially for this occasion. She really did plan for tonight, I thought to myself.

"Now it's your turn" Jewels said. "I want your panties to." She pulled me up off the bed, knelt infront of me and began to fumble at the buttons of my button fly jeans. "Damn girl, don't you know zippers are faster!" I know she was just kidding but the fact that she wanted me so bad really turned me on and made me even hotter.

I decided to joke with her some more as she worked away at the buttons. "You know, you aren't going to find what you wanted." And she didn't. She knew I hadn't been wearing a bra but I don't think she expected me to be fully commando. My wild patch of blonde pubic hair now visible with my pants open.

"Oh well," she laughed. "Less work for me this way." She hooked her thumbs through the belt loops on the side of my jeans and slid them down over my hips and to the floor. The cold air in the room rushed over my now completely naked body. I stepped out of my jeans and pushed them aside.

Jewel touched my pussy for the first time, running her fingers through my blonde pubic hair. "It's beautiful boo."

I helped her up from her kneeling position and took her hand leading her back to the bed again. Somehow I ended up on the bottom again and Jewels destination was very clear to me very quickly. With my head on the pillow at the head of the bed she moved closer to the end of the bed. She took one leg and held it, kissing and licking all the way from my toes to my inner thing. If I didn't cum soon I was sure I'd go crazy. She seemed to sense my eagerness and raised my knees exposing my pussy to her. With a finger she stroked my outer lips and then let it slip in for just a split second and pulling it out again. She raised the finger to her mouth sucking all my juices from it while maintaining eye contact with me.

She began to lower her head again and on the way down with a devilish grin on her face she said, "Don't worry I'll be gentle." And she was. With 2 fingers she parted my pussy lips and inhaled deeply taking in the aroma of my sex. The whole room smelled of sex and arousal. She snaked her tongue into my pussy and ran in from my hole all the way up to my clit on one motion.

"Oh god," I moaned "please don't stop." I was so close to cumming already but I wanted to savor this moment for as long as I could and held back.

She continued eating my pussy varying her movements. My fists were clenched around the bed sheet pulling them loose as I felt my orgasm building inside of me. She'd suck my pussy lips into her mouth kiss and licking me everywhere. Her tongue slid in me as far as it would go and I clenched down on it with my pussy moving my hips slightly to fuck her tongue. I was moaning louder now, losing any inhibitions I had when she removed her tongue and placed a finger at the entrance to my virgin pussy. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop if you want me to boo."

I nodded and she ran her finger through the juices in my pussy lubricating it then pushed it slowly in up to her knuckle. My hymen had already been partially broken due to the many sports activities I participated in so I experience very little pain as she slid her finger in me the rest of the way. She rocked it back and forth in my slow at first allowing me to get used to the feeling and when she was sure I was ready she inserted a second finger and fucked me a little harder and faster this time. It was a feeling I had never experienced before but looked forward to enjoying in the future as much as possible. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Ohhh yeah... yes...Jewels I.... I'm gonna cum soon. Don't stop please don't stop," I pleaded.

Knowing I was close she curled her fingers inside me rubbing my G spot a few times. That combined with the sucking flicking of my clit with her tongue sent me completely over the edge. My hips bucked with the power of my orgasm as it took control over my body. I shook uncontrollably, I had never cum so hard in my life. Jewels didn't take her fabulous mouth away from my pussy though. She drank every ounce of cum from my pussy hungrily and continued to search my pussy with her tongue and manipulate my clit. Waves of a powerful 2nd orgasm ripped through me and finally I smiled and said to Jewels... "keep it up and I'm going to pass out."

She removed her face from between my thighs and smiled up at me. "You told me not to stop." she said laughing while doing so. Looking down my body with this beautiful woman's smiling face between my legs and her face covered in my cum was simply unbelievable. And this wasn't just any woman, this was my best friend in the world. Jewels kissed her way all the up, and all over my body before reaching my lips and kissing me with a passion that I never wanted to forget. I could taste myself, my cum, on her lips and in her mouth. She was so sexy I couldn't wait to return the favor after I had regained my strength from the mind shattering orgasms she had just given me.

"I think it's your turn Jewels. I wanna make you feel as amazing as you just made me feel. I want to taste you." We switched positions and I laid my body on top of hers kissing her, kissing her neck and ears as owe lay there breast to breasts. I could feel her stiff nipples poking into and rubbing against mine. I let my kisses work their way down her neck and chest stopping to enjoy her breasts for a minute. This is kind of like stopping for ice cream on the way to Disneyland, I thought, Ice cream is sweet and you enjoy it but you know by stopping it's only delaying your arrival at your destination. I couldn't help but snicker at myself for thinking that.

Removing my mouth from her gorgeous tits I decided to have a little fun with her. I put my hands one on each side of her waist like I was just going to hold her and then without warning I tickled her crazily. I knew how ticklish she was there. She tried to free herself from my tickle torture but I was to strong for her even though I was smaller then her so she decided to fight back and tried to reach for me to tickle me. I caught her approaching hands by the wrists and raised them over her head pinning her to the bed. "Nuh uh...no you don't!" I said to her. "You don't move theses hands now or you'll be in big trouble."

"What kinda trouble?" she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Oh just try it and you'll see"

"I'll be good boo, but please don't tease me anymore," she begged and spread her legs allowing me better access to her sopping wet pussy. As much fun as I was having torturing the poor girl by making her wait, I did as she asked. I quit teasing her. I licked my lips and leaned in for my first real taste of the pussy I'd longed for so long. She tasted even better then the sample I had gotten off her undies earlier. She was sweet and just slightly salty, I knew with my first taste that I was addicted and would eat her pussy every chance I had.

I did to her what she had done to me earlier. I tried to do what I knew I enjoyed having done to me. Because of my inexperience I hoped I was doing it right. The moan that escaped her mouth just seconds later told me that I was. With a little more confidence now I continued to suck her clit in and out of my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and even biting it gently every now and then.

"Oh god yes...yes Kel. Fuck me please. I need you"

Hearing her say those words with my name attached was so hot. I always had a slight fetish for dirty talk. For some reason it made me hotter. Maybe one day soon I would tell my best friend and new lover about it. For now though I did ask she had pleaded me to do. I slid 2 then 3 fingers in her searching for what I believed to be her G spot.

"Oh yeah...right there!" she cried out. "Faster Kel. Fuck me faster."

I did. I increased the pace of my fingers pounding into her cunt and matched the speed with my mouth on her clit. She was raising her hips to meet my face and fingers now, practically riding my hand as fast as she could. She was close to cumming I could tell.

"Ooooooooooooooh....yes. Ooh yeah. I'm cumming!!" she screamed out. If my mom had been home she would have woken her she yelled so loud. Apparently I had done something right and I couldn't wait to do it again. I lapped up all her juices while she stroked the back of my head and came down from her orgasm.

"Come here you" she said motioning at me with her finger. I crawled up the bed to lay beside her. She was laying on her back and I was on my side beside her. I let one of my legs drape over hers and laid my head on her chest, still feeling the need to be next to her. "That was amazing."

"Your amazing!" I said to her propping myself up on one arm now to look at her beautiful face, "I love you so much Jewels."

"I love you to Kel."

"Promise me something..." I asked her. "Promise me that you'll never leave me."

"I won't leave you tonight or ever Kel. Your my world, my everything."

We kissed one more long loving kiss and Jewels said to me, "Lay your head down and sleep now boo. We have forever to be together and I plan on using every minute of that time to love you like I should have been loving you for the past year."

I felt more at peace with myself then I had in my life lying in the arms of the women I loved. I laid my head down on her naked flesh, placed my arm around her waist holding her tight to me and eventually we both drifted off into what we later told each other was the best sleep of our lives.

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers