Old Friends Ch. 04

Story Info
Ryan gets another chance but what's in store for him??
4.8k words
3.86
9.9k
1
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 6 p.m., Ryan was sitting on the bed, blindfolded, wearing his collar. She had instructed him to place the other items on the table as he came in. Quietly he sat, with his hands in his lap and waited. The room was so still and he kept wondering how long he had been sitting there. Long enough to doubt that she was coming; ponder if this was her way to let him know he wasn't worthy of her time and much more. Each time he heard footsteps in the hall, he'd sit up and wait for the key in the door...still nothing.

Finally, he heard the key in the door and sat up waiting for Mistress Nora to walk in.

"Hello, my pet. I certainly hope you are ready to continue training," He heard her say as she closed the door behind her.

"Yes, Mistress, I am ready," he replied eagerly.

"Very well, then. I have decided to give you one more chance to prove you are worthy of my time. I have interviewed several other men, who have assured me they are more than willing to take your place. Fortunately, for you, I am nothing if not fair."

"Thank you, Mistress. I promise I will not disappoint you again."

"Oh but you will disappoint me again. It is the nature of the male beast; however, I believe you are sincere in wanting to please me so I will give you another chance. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"You will do what I want, when I want and with who I want. Is this your agreeance?"

"Yes, Mistress, I am yours, and only yours, to do with as you see fit." He agreed with enthusiasm.

"Now, there's my good boy." She said as she patted his head and sat on the bed next to him, pulling his head onto her shoulder. Though an almost maternal gesture, the simple movement made him feel secure and content, despite his burning desire for her.

It was only moments like this before there was a knock at the door.

"There's our company now, my pet. I hope you slept well last night because you must be alert today."

Though he still felt secure, deep down he started feeling apprehensive. He knew his test of obedience would be tested to its limits but after Mistress Celeste, he wasn't quite sure what level she was taking him to at this point. He only knew that he would do whatever and whoever he had to in order to win her favor and his place between her legs.

As the door opened, he heard a man's brisk voice greet Mistress and cringed. Holy shit, was this is? Was she going to make him do things to this man. He had told her he wasn't gay..had she not believed him? Or was she simply testing his dedication.

"Stand, my pet and greet Master Steven. You will simply address him as Master or Sir. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, understood." He replied cautiously.

He stood, "Good Evening, Master."

"Stand straight so I can take a look at you, whore." His voice was terse and commanding.

Ryan stood straight and tall, still masked and unable to see the man speaking to him. He sensed him coming closer and did his best to remain still. Suddenly he felt Master's big hand on his cock, pulling as if measuring him up. Straining not to react to the man's hand, he stood and waited quietly. "Turn around, place your hands on the bed and spread your legs, whore", he barked. Ryan did as he was told, fearing what might be next. The man spread his ass cheeks. A moment later, without warning or lubrication, the stimulator was shoved into his asshole. Fortunately, since he had been practicing with the stimulator and dildo for two weeks, he was able to barely flinch at its application. "Hmm, Mistress, you may be right. This one may prefer a man's cock in his ass to the soft, warmth of a woman's pussy."

Ryan started to open his mouth in protest but quickly closed it.

"Do you have something to say, whore? Are you going to correct me?" He growled at Ryan.

"No, Master, I would never correct you." Ryan said, as he choked back the anger.

"You may stand and turn around, then. I will let you enjoy your ass toy, for now, since I find your response acceptable."

He stood and turned, hoping the probing was done. Quietly he waited, as he hear Mistress speaking to the Master. "Now, for my inspection." She said. He was growing confused; she had inspected him the first day and this man had just finished inspecting him while she was standing there. Though she didn't approach him, he could hear her across the room moving around. What was going on now? From time to time, he'd hear a murmur from Mistress or low comments but did not understand what was being said. Then the man spoke again, "You will obey Mistress Nora, as you would myself, understood?"

That's when he heard a soft, seductive female reply, "Yes Master, as you wish."

What was this? Another woman...two men and two women? No, he better correct that; two Masters and two submissives.

Though he couldn't see, he could smell and sense Mistress near him. Suddenly, the chain on his collar was grasped in her hand firmly. "On all fours, my pet", she commanded. Down he went without hesitation. At his obeyance, the mask was pulled off his eyes. He adjusted his eyes, after having them dark for so long and there, a few feet in front of him was petite, buxom blonde, with creamy white skin and soft blue eyes, on all fours as he was, looking directly at him. He could see that her chain was being held by her Master's hand but dare not look up, as he had not been given permission to do so. He silently stared at her and immediately felt himself growing harder. She looked like a pure angel that had fallen directly from heaven onto the floor in front of him.

"Turn around, my pet, so your playmate may get to know you," Mistress told him as she led him around by his chain.

Now it was Master's turn to direct his sub, "Slut, remove his ass toy and sniff his ass, like a good dog."

Ryan felt the stimulator being pulled out and felt her pert little nose directly on his asshole as she nudged and sniffed him. God, but that was hot, turning him on even more. He closed his eyes, picturing her at his anal entrance, savoring every touch and nudge.

"Go on, then, bitch, lick his asshole. Let him know you want his dog dick for your pleasures." Master told her.

As she continued to nudge and nuzzle his ass, he felt her hot tongue licking and probing his tender hole and it felt so good, he had to fight the urge to moan out loud. The sensual feelings radiated straight to his cock and he could start the beginnings of the tortuous hard on, he knew he may have to harbor for a great deal of time.

"Don't forget to get at those balls while you're down there." Master instructed.

She did as told and Ryan's pleasure only grew more and more. That nose buried in his ass area while she licked and sucked the undercarriage of his balls. It was so rare to have that sensitive area tantalized but still he stayed as still as possible, with his eyes closed and concentrating on reaction. Though he was enjoying it immensely, ahh, what he wouldn't give to moan and shove his entire ball sack into her hot little mouth.

And just as quickly as the feelings started to rise, his playmate was commanded to stop and her leash pulled back.

"Now, bitch, turn around so he may get to know you properly." Master commanded as he turned her around.

Without a word, Mistress led him by his leash around to his playmate's waiting ass. He patiently waited for instructions as he stood so close to her that he could smell her sweet pussy drifting into his senses.

"My pet, you will do to Master's bitch as she has done to you but nothing more than that." Mistress instructed him.

He eagerly complied and began sniffing and licking her perk little shithole surrounded by an ample, rounded ass. Though he'd never been near a woman's asshole, like that, he couldn't help but enjoy it. He greedily proceeded to the area between he asshole and that beautiful trimmed cunt as he reached his tongue as far as he could to her honeyhole. Licking like a dog lapping up water. He could feel her wetness on his lips and nose as he worked away. And just as he was doing all he could to reach her hot pussy, his leash was pulled. "Good boy, now that's enough. I believe you have both properly introduced yourselves." Mistress quipped.

It was only a moment before Master took a hold of his chain, as Mistress walked over to one of the chairs. He could see her shapely legs as she moved away, and watched as her skirt fell to the floor, along with her shirt before sitting down. He was still face to ass with his playmate, waiting patiently for Master's instructions. He was a bit nervous because it seemed that Master would be taking over, at this point.

Suddenly his head was jerked up, as he was brought eye to eye with Master; his bulky figure towering over him. He leaned down close, looking Ryan in the eye with menacing brown eyes, "I will instruct you from this point. At no time, will your dirty cock enter my bitch's pussy. THAT is MINE and MINE ALONE," he informed Ryan sternly. "If you make any errors there, you will be severely punished. You will not cum until I have given you permission...IF I give you permission. Wag your tail, if you understand, dog." Ryan quickly wagged his ass in response, not wanting this mass of a man angry with him. At his Mistress' hand, his punishments were more erotic than the pain he endured. He was certain that would not be the case, if he disobeyed Master. At his response, Master loosened his hold on the leash.

"Bitch, on the bed and lay on your back with your hands above your head," he commanded firmly. She quickly complied.

"Dog, you will sit proper and wait," he instructed Ryan as he released his leash. Ryan quickly sat his butt down on the floor, keeping a dog's stance.

Within seconds, Master had his bitch tied to the bed. Her wrists were tied together then attached to the headboard; each ankle was tied to a corner of the bed post, exposing her swollen, pink, wet clit for everyone to view.

"I hear you have been a bad boy, recently, dog, and want you to understand I have no tolerance for insubordination. My bitch is well-trained and will not be led astray by a mutt like you." Master walked over to the table and as he retrieved something from the table, Ryan glanced to see what he had. His first mistake. Damn, he thought to himself. But before he could hope that he hadn't been seen, the bitch spoke, "Master, the mutt looked upon you without your permission."

Ryan couldn't believe it. He wasn't sure if his Mistress had seen or would have said anything but had never considered that this bitch would speak up. He shot her an astonished look before quickly dropping his head. But Master was already in front of him.

He sat on the bed and roughly pulled Ryan over his lap like a child, shifting him so that Ryan's cock was between his knees. Quickly Master clenched his legs like a vice over his member, causing a jolt of pain through Ryan's prick and stomach. He was so busy focusing on not crying out, the first lash shocked him and caused him to jerk involuntarily, sending another jolt of pain through him, as Master held his cock firm between his legs. Without a moment to compose himself, the belt came across his ass again. Like a father punishing a defiant child, Master had taken a thin leather strap and was beating his ass. Again and again, the belt snapped over his tender flesh as tears began to run down Ryan's face. He wasn't quite sure if the brutal pain or shame at having a man handle him this way, was causing his inability to hold in the tears. Ten lashes, later, he stopped, as quickly as he had begun.

"Next time, you do not obey, dog, I will make you grab your ankles and lash your balls as well as your ass. Do you understand?" He queried menacingly.

"Yes, Master, I understand," he said in almost a whisper.

"What dog? I cannot hear you..." Master growled as he tightened his legs around Ryan's cock.

"Yes, Master, I understand, " he replied in a firm voice.

After pushing Ryan from his lap onto the floor, Master walked around to his bitch's ear and whispered to her in a loving tone, as he gently fondled her breasts. When he was done speaking, she nodded.

And with that, Master commanded Ryan, "You will take position between my bitch's legs and reward her for her loyalty to me. You are to lick and suck her throbbing pussy to start with, I will give instruction as you go, since you are a stupid mutt that would not know how to pleasure her otherwise."

"My bitch," he said in a kind tone, "for your reward you may cum when you want to if the dog is able to pleasure you to orgasm."

"Yes, Master, thank you."

"Get on the bed and pleasure my bitch, dog", Master barked.

That's all it took, Ryan was on the bed between her legs and diving his mouth onto her throbbing clit, licking and sucking. He was both angry that she had caused his ass busting and turned on at this hot cunt in front of him. But he knew that if he caused her anything but pleasure, he'd face Master's wrath. She was the favored sub in the room and he had to get on her good side if he didn't want more punishment at Master's hand.

The bitch slowly began moaning under his administration, which proved only to make him harder than he had been. If he could bring her to orgasm quickly perhaps he would be rewarded with a blow job by her smart little mouth. Just the thought of her hot mouth on him, had him working his lips and tongue over her clit and pussy. Now she was beginning to moan more audibly, driving him faster into her wetness with his tongue.

"Not bad, dog," Master said, "now slide two fingers into her pussy and finger fuck her while you continue licking and sucking her hot little clit." No need to tell him twice, Ryan was more than happy to oblige. No longer even noticing the sting of his has as he went to work pumping her with his fingers while French kissing her clit, as she moaned louder and began to writhe under his administrations. He continued to suck, lick and finger fuck her but she still had not cum. Damn, this loose bitch is never going to cum with only two fingers. Damn, he needed to do more but was only allowed to do what he was told so he kept working and working her into a frenzy.

Bucking and moaning, the bitch kept pace with his finger fucking and became wetter and wetter, driving him to what seemed like madness. What the hell was she waiting for? These limitations were killing him...he needed to give her all he had, then she would cum for sure.

"Stop," master commanded him, "it seems you need further instruction, dog. At my hands, she would have come several times by now."

Ryan stopped but was frustrated, wanting to call her a whore and tell her Master that it was his fault, he couldn't bring her to orgasm. But he simply waited.

Master pulled a chair next to the bed and instructed Ryan to watch as he demonstrated the way a real man makes a woman cum. Sure, Ryan thought, when you can do whatever you want...but his thoughts were interrupted as he saw his Mistress sit languidly in the chair, draping one leg over each arm. Master got down on his knees and placed his face into Mistress' bush. Ryan could see her wetness and watched as Master licked and nibbled at her clit and pussy, as she moaned audibly. Oh, how he wanted his face between her legs not Master's. Her moaning was grating on his nerves, as well as making him hornier than ever. Knowing he had to keep his eyes on them or feel retribution, he felt miserably as he watched Mistress, with her head thrown back and eyes closed, moaning and humping at Master's face in sheer pleasure.

After what seemed like an eternity, Master held up two fingers so Ryan could see, then slowly slid them into her wet and wanting pussy. Now she was moaning and panting as he glided them in and out, as he continued to work his mouth over her engorged clit, licking and sucking.

"Ohhh, yes, Master, that feels so damn good, don't stop, oh God, please don't stop.." Mistress moaned out as Master's pace with his fingers and mouth quickened. "Cum for me my beautiful Mistress, let me taste your juices, so sweet", Master coaxed. And without another moment's hesitation, Mistress exploded all over Master's face. As he stood, he leaned to kiss her mixing the taste of her own cum in her mouth, before instructing Ryan, "Now, dog, lick her clean, quickly! You still have my bitch to satisfy."

Ryan leapt at the chance to have his mouth on her soaked pussy and began licking and drinking her dry. Master overlooked to make sure Ryan was not there any longer than he had to be so as soon as she was clean, he grabbed his chain and dragged him back to the bed. "Now, you will use your mouth, tongue and two fingers to make my bitch cum," he commanded vehemently.

At this point, not only was Ryan determined to make her cum, he was going to make the little bitch sorry for all she was doing to make this more difficult for him. He pushed his face straight onto her clit, sucking it into his mouth like a bottle nipple and rolling it around with his tongue; at the same time, he drove his two fingers into her snatch, pumping as hard as he could. Plunging them in and out fast, deep and hard, putting the strength of his arm into it; careful to follow instructions using only his tongue and lips on her clit and fingers on her pussy hole.

As he'd wanted, Master's bitch was startled and aroused immediately. She let out a yell then began moaning with fervor. As she began humping at his fingers, he sucked harder on her clit, giving her a rush that had her writhing under the weight of his mouth and hand. She fought hard, controlling her orgasm as long as she could, per Master's whispered instructions, but to little avail. As she stiffened and opened her mouth, not a sound erupted for several seconds, as she came all over Ryan's hand and the bed, finally letting out a final scream of pleasure.

Moments passed as they both fought for control of their breath. "Seems like old dogs can learn a few new tricks, with proper instruction," Master quipped in an amused tone, "I bet you would love to have those hot little lips on your cock, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Master, I would," he responded.

"On the floor, dog, at your Mistress' feet," he commanded. As Ryan rose and began to walk to his Mistress, Master grabbed his chain and pulled him to the floor roughly. "No, dog, you will crawl to her and lay at her feet."

Ryan quickly rose to all fours and crawled to Mistress and laid down. She took his leash and adjusted his position so he had a full view of the bed, as Master kneeled over his bitch.

"My beautiful little bitch, tell me how much you want a real man inside your hot little snatch," he told her.

"Yes, Master, please. I want you fucking my hot, wet pussy; not some mutt at his Mistress' feet," she begged.

He slowly smiled and obliged her by sliding his massive cock into her waiting, soaked pussy. As he began pumping her slowly, she arched her back, moaning and pushing her hips toward him in rhythm with his lead. Master pinched, grabbed and slapped her perk little breasts as he continued to increase his momentum. Her moans and gasps were getting louder and louder, as Ryan looked on harboring his massive hard on, growing hornier and more frustrated. All the while, aware of his Mistress next to him; her smell, the musk of her pussy filling his senses, being so close to her but unable to look at her or touch her.

Master pumped and pumped the wailing bitch as she was so close to cumming but waiting for his permission. Ryan sat mesmerized watching Master's ass muscles flexing as he took his bitch to heights of orgasm, knowing he had complete control, as well as a captive audience admiring his work.

"Cum, bitch, now!" Master yelled and the bitch desperately straining against the ankle and wrist ties as she thrust her forward, tightening her cunt around Master's cock as she exploded at his command.

12