Old Friends, New Horizions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pulaski
pulaski
2 Followers

I slouched back exhausted – chest heaving. I looked down to see Sarah grinning from ear to ear, her face glistening with my spend seed. Our eyes met. Without loosing our eye contact, I pulled Sarah up to me – face to face. I kissed her. Firmly pressing our lips together. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me as I whispered softly in her ear; "Thank You, that was wonderful.

That was it for fun and games that evening. Sarah and I looked over at Tom and he was giving us a silent standing ovation over by the stairwell.

No one was ever totally naked and there was no penetration (by me) as there was a limit there. Sarah looked like she had peed her pants as there was a wet spot the size of a dinner plate soaked all the way through her pants (even though most of the time her pants were not really pulled up all the way!) All in all, the entire evening felt as natural and as "right" as could be.

I have no idea what time it was that they finally went upstairs to bed, but before anyone was up the next morning I remember laying there fretting that they would have regrets and feel the whole evening was a mistake.

When they finally came downstairs the next morning I was awake but still laid out on the sofa. I sat up and made initial eye contact....unsure of what to say, just trying to see what kind of vibes I picked up from them.

Whew...smiling faces and a hardy "good morning" was the greeting I got. What a relief.

"Well," I said, "that was an interesting evening...any regrets?"

"Hell no!" was the quick reply.

We talked about what went on openly. I told them that I haven't felt so loved (emotionally) in a long time and was actually flattered and elated that they felt enough trust and closeness with me to share intimacy.

Of course Tom chimed in with a classic, "Ya, an just think of all the money you can save now that you don't need to subscribe to all those porn web sites...this memory should give you enough mental stimulation for a lifetime." He was right of course.

Bottom line, I just felt so loved. It wasn't the sex part, just the fact that they trusted me and felt comfortable enough with me to share this experience.

Will it happen again? I don't know, we didn't talk about it and the decision is up to them. If it doesn't that's ok, we will always have that little twinkle in our eye and a devilish grin on our faces for the one wild night we had and the memory to last a lifetime.

pulaski
pulaski
2 Followers
12