Old Friends, New Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn added, "We just talked about old times, and what's been going on in our lives, basically, the same things we did in college".

With that, they all stepped into the elevator and pushed their respective floors. Cassie began to think about why they hadn't invited Katie to join in the festivities. When her and Lynn had discussed it, they had decided that Katie, although a dear friend of theirs, could probably not handle it, the way they could. Cassie felt a pang of guilt, they hadn't even given her a chance to accept or decline, but then remembered what Lynn said, "If we even bring it up to her and she disapproves, she will tell Jen and Micah, and this is their weekend". With that thought, the elevator doors opened on the 10th floor and Katie and Keith said their goodnights, and made plans to have lunch in the early afternoon, before they departed on their separate ways home.

When the elevator pinged on the 16th floor, the doors opened and the guys let the girls out first. Being sure to follow close behind, they had no idea if the girls had changed their minds, but when they got to the door, a kiss from both of them, proved that the night was indeed not over. Once inside, the girls went to change out of their bridesmaid's dresses, and told the guys to get comfortable, and get the champagne ready, they would be out in a minute. Each of the guys took their turn in the spare bathroom, cleaning up a little, removing their clothes, and leaving on only their boxers. When the girls came out in their bath robes provided by the hotel, all the guys smiled. The girls grabbed their glasses and they all sat around the living room, talking and drinking. Remembering the times in college, the parties, the classes, the late night study sessions. They had been talking for at least an hour, when they guys started thinking that maybe their night of passion had ended.

Just then, Cassie and Lynn stood up, and said, "Are you ready for round two?".

With that, they all rose to their feet, and followed the girls into the bedroom. Not knowing what to expect, Ben sat in a chair next to a small table, while the twins sat on the edge of the huge bed. Lynn looked at them and said, "Mind if we join you?". They both shook their heads and the girls began to remove their robes. The twins then stood up and told the girls to lie on the bed, "Now it's your turn". The girls climbed onto the bed, and then looked out at Ben, sitting by himself. Cassie quickly had an idea.

"Since you two are gonna use your heads, we are gonna use ours."

With that, the girls maneuvered themselves so that the twins could be at the head of the bed, and they could please Ben on the other end. They looked at Ben, and pointed for him to come over. He did, removing his boxers, his cock already hard for what was going to happen, the girls smiled up at him and then at eacho ther. By now the twins had settled themselves between the legs of the girls. Kaleb was working on Lynn, while Kyle was working on Cassie. And boy did they turn the tables on the two girls. Just like in the limo, when the girls looked at each other during their "twin" blowjobs, the twins looked at each other, doing the same to them. They both licked their wet slits, top to bottom, bottom to top. They both landed their clits in their mouths and began to nibble on them lightly with their teeth, as the girls began to moan at the same time, from the same sensations.

Ben moved closer to the girls mouths, his cock harder than ever and they both stuck out their tongues, to begin to lick and suck their way to his balls. They each took their turn licking the head and sucking it into their mouths, but Cassie was watching Lynn, and couldn't wait for her turn. She began to kiss on the head, just as Lynn was, and their tongues touched. They began to kiss their way down the shaft, licking, and kissing each other while Ben's cock was between their mouths. He couldn't believe it. Never, in the four years they went to school, would he have thought they would kiss. Then again he never expected this to happen either, so really the surprise was not so shocking. But then they let his hard cock fall between them, and they began to kiss deeply, moaning into each others mouths, as the twins were eating their pussy's. They never would have thought kissing each other would have been so sensual, and just the same, they would have never expected this night to happen. But they continued to feel each others tongues, going in and out of each others mouths, and their hands began to feel up each others bodies. Their hands rested on each others breasts, and they began to knead each other. Gently, pinching at the nipples, feeling the tongues between their legs stop for a minute, they looked up to see the twins staring at them with wide eyes. They all smiled at each other, then they all looked at Ben, and smiled at him.

"Would you rather we didn't?", Lynn asked.

The twins' said, "not at all".

They looked up at Ben as he said, "please keep going".

With that, the girls resumed kissing each other, this was a whole new experience, not so wonderful they were willing to give up a hard cock for, but one they would enjoy in the company of friends. They could tell the twins were enjoying it, immediately they went back to licking their pussys. As they kissed, and rubbed and pinched each other's nipples, Ben placed his hands on their faces and watched the beautiful sight. Then the girls noticed Ben's throbbing cock bouncing next to their faces and decided to include him in the mouth work. They both started to lick and suck on his head, kissing down the shaft to his balls, their tongues touching, and seeing this made him harder. Lynn opened her mouth wide and began sucking him deeply into her throat, while Cassie started to to lick and kiss her throat. She could feel Ben's cock inside Lynn's throat and that made her moan. The boys began to hold the girls lips, while the pushed their hot little tongues in further, wiggling them around inside, making both girls moan loudly. Ben could feel the moans around his cock and this made him moan. It was as if they were all helping each other come. This is what friends are for.

Lynn let Ben's cock slide out of her mouth, and Cassie resumed sucking it. She wrapped her lips around it and inch by inch buried it deeply into her throat. Now Lynn was returning the favor to her friend's neck, when she felt her orgasm coming from Kaleb's miraculous mouth work. As her hips began to buck, Kaleb pushed two fingers inside of her and started pumping in and out, fucking her with his hand, sucking her clit between his teeth. She held onto Cassie as she began shaking on the bed, and when she came in Kaleb's mouth, some of her wetness leaked onto the bed. He licked and cleaned her up, and continued to pump her pussy full of his fingers. Cassie was still busy sucking off Ben when Kyle began to do the same to her, but she knew she wanted Ben to cum in her mouth, so she held onto him tightly with her lips, and onto Lynn with her hands. Kyle slowly inserted one, then two fingers, pushing all the way in and the wiggling them around. This drove Cassie wild, as she began to suck harder on Ben. Lynn looked up at him and told him, "Cum in her mouth, I know she wants you to".

As Ben began to pump his hard cock deeper and faster into her mouth, Kyle began to pump her pussy with his fingers, and sucking on her clit. Lynn was still full of Kaleb's fingers, stroking in and out of her, as she bent her head down to suck on Cassie's nipples. Cassie was cumming and everybody could feel it. Ben's cock began to twitch and she knew that once she released her cum into Kyle's mouth, Ben would be distributing his into hers. As Cassie moaned around Ben's cock, she felt the first shot of his cum, and this let the flood gates open. As Kyle was swallowing all of her hot juices, she continued to milk Ben's cock dry. Kyle was still cleaning her up, when she let Ben's flaccid cock fall from her lips, panting and moaning.

They rested on the bed in a sweaty heap, coming down from their highs and wondering where else the night could go...

To Be Continued...

I welcome any suggestions or comments you might have on how I can continue this story...please email me.

12