Old Friends with Benefits

Story Info
Long-absent couple comes to visit.
3.4k words
4.31
67.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

Our old friends Ryan and Mara were coming to visit. My wife, Kim and I hadn't seen them in over two years. We had known them for years before they moved away. In fact, it was them who introduced Kim and me. Kim had previously dated Ryan and I had previously dated Mara. Over the next few years there was always sexual tension between the four of us. The fact that we knew we had all had sex with each other was an interesting phenomenon, to say the least. We had all come close to exploring some type of sex as a group a few times, but it hadn't gotten past kissing and a little touching. Kim and I were both really excited to hear they were coming to visit, and hoped that we could take it to another level. We are an open couple and have shared each other with others on many occasions.

Instead of having us pick them up at the airport, Ryan and Mara had decided to rent a car and would head to our house when they arrived. Finally we heard a knock at the door and we headed to greet them. The usual kisses and hugs were exchanged, but I couldn't take my eyes off of Mara. Even though she was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants, she looked incredible. I had forgotten just how hot she is. I noticed too that Kim had given Ryan an extra long kiss and hug, which he didn't seem to resist.

We sat and talked for about an hour or so, but they were both eager to get showers and change, so we showed them to their room. As they cleaned themselves up, Kim and I headed back to the living room to chat.

"They look good, don't they?" I commented.

"Yeah, it's really good to see them again. Mara looks great, better than ever." Kim said.

"No shit. I forgot how hot she is!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down there buddy." Kim replied. "Don't get too excited."

"Are you getting jealous?" I questioned her.

"No, I'm not getting jealous, but you don't have to blow your wad in your pants just thinking about her!" she answered. "Oh, and by the way, Ryan looks pretty fucking hot himself!"

I just laughed as my head drifted back to thoughts of Mara.

After what seemed like an eternity, Mara and Ryan emerged from their room. Again, I couldn't take my eyes off of Mara. Her hair was still wet from her shower, and she looked amazing, though again she was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. She has long, straight blonde hair that falls just below her shoulder blades. She's average height, about the same as Kim. She has a thin body, with nice average B-cup breasts, again about the same as my wife. Kim on the other hand, has shoulder-length brown hair and a softer body, with a plump, round ass, that I just love. Like me Ryan and I have very similar builds. He's about an inch taller than me at 6'5", and slightly more muscular, though we're both thin. We both have short, brown hair, with his a touch lighter than mine. When Mara told me that she was going out with him, I told her that I could definitely see what she sees in him, since we're practically twins.

That first evening was a rather quiet one. We ordered out for dinner and we just hung around catching up with each other. We had always been very close friends, and this was the longest we'd gone without seeing each other. Kim and Mara keep in touch on the phone, but we're all very busy with our careers.

By the time midnight rolled around we all agreed that we were quite tired and we headed to bed.

Now I know this is wrong, but what the hell it's our house and we'll do what we want, but anyway, we have a camera in our guest bedroom, where Ryan and Mara were to stay. We had installed it years ago, and in fact, Ryan helped me install it, so we wondered if he would remember. Kim and I hurried to our room, so we could see what they were up to.

When we flipped on the television, they were sitting on the bed talking. At this point, I wished I had installed a microphone in the room. We were dying to know what they were saying; since we were sure it had something to do with us. They talked for a few minutes, and then sure enough they began kissing. Kissing soon led to fondling.

Ryan had laid Mara on the bed and climbed on top of her, unfortunately obstructing my view of her. As they kissed, Mara removed Ryan's shirt, and pushed his sweatpants down past his ass. This was the last thing I needed to see; his bare ass. I knew Kim had to like it though.

After far too long a time of seeing that vision, Mara mercifully got on top of Ryan. As they re-positioned themselves, we got a clear view of Ryan's cock, which unfortunately was rather long. With that, my wife turned to me and smiled. I had always kind of hoped that I was the biggest Kim had ever had, but now that illusion was gone.

As Mara grinded her crotch over Ryan's, he pulled her shirt over her head. Unfortunately from the camera angle, we could only see her back. Up to this point, they had given no indication that they remembered the camera. Soon Mara's pants were gone, giving us a nice view of her tight little ass. The view got even better as she positioned herself between her husband's legs, her ass sticking straight up into the air and directly at the camera as she sucked her husband. By this time, Kim had begun rubbing herself through her pants.

After sucking Ryan for a short time, Mara moved back on top of her husband and mounted him. Initially she mounted him with her back to the camera. Ryan though, said something to her, and she turned around, with her back towards him and facing right at the camera. This was really the first glimpse we'd gotten of her body, and I wasn't disappointed. She still looked as she had years ago when we dated in college. Ryan entered her very slowly, and we could clearly see his cock disappearing into her. She rode him slowly at first, picking up her pace gradually, until she began riding him like a bronco, her tits bouncing wildly; Ryan grabbing them occasionally.

Before we knew it, Mara fell back on top of him, their show obviously over.

By now, Kim was frigging herself like an animal. I pulled her hand from her crotch and stuck it in my mouth, tasting her juices. She wanted nothing to do with foreplay and pulled both of our pants off in a blink. As soon as my cock was free, she mounted me and rode me with abandon. I was amazed at how wild she was. Usually she's very loving, but not tonight. She was also very vocal, which is unusual. Obviously she had enjoyed the show our friends had put on for us. I was shocked when she came after a few short minutes. I though hadn't come yet. Kim reached down and took me in her hands, jerking me so hard I thought she'd rip it off. I too was excited, so it didn't take long for me to come all over her hand and arm. We went to the bathroom to clean ourselves off and went to sleep.

Over breakfast the next morning, nothing was said about the events of the night before, although I'm sure they knew about the camera, and I know they must have heard Kim screaming as we fucked.

As we cleaned up after breakfast, I overheard Mara say to Kim, "We have a lot of people to visit, so we won't be around much of the day, but let's have some fun tonight."

Kim replied, "Let's do that. How about a club or something like that?"

"Perfect!" Mara responded, giggling.

Ryan must have overheard them too, because he turned to me and said, "Mara told me she and Kim had something planned for tonight."

"Really?" I said. "Can't wait to see what it is."

"Me either." He answered, smiling.

As they headed out, we agreed that we'd go to our favorite club.

That day, Kim and I headed to the mall, because she said she wanted to pick up something special to wear that night.

"Ryan told me you and Mara have something planned for tonight; what's the deal?" I asked her.

"Just be patient, you'll see." She told me. "And believe me, you'll love it!"

Now I'm no idiot, so I assumed that Kim and Mara had arranged for what Kim and I had always wanted the four of us to fuck each other's brains out! I was surprised that Mara had agreed, as she'd always been somewhat reserved about sex, so I couldn't be positive; though I sure hoped so.

Kim wouldn't let me go into any of the stores with her, so I was stuck sitting on one bench after the other as she went to practically every clothing store in the mall. Finally, after almost three hours, she was ready to go. Good thing too, because when we got home, Mara and Ryan were already getting ready. I showered and dressed quickly. Then Kim kicked me out of the bedroom so she could get ready in private. I headed to the living room and flipped on the game. Soon after, Ryan joined me. He too had been kicked out. About an hour went by before the girls emerged.

They looked good, damn good. Mara had on a snake-skin backless shirt, with tight black pants. Kim wore a see-through black top and a black bra. She too wore tight black pants. I must admit, I had hoped for something a little more wild, but they both are fairly conservative women, at least in public.

The club we chose is a very small one, with everybody packed onto a small dance floor with hardly any room to move. We feel this makes it a really hot time, with everybody pressed up against each other. We settled in at the bar and had a few drinks to get loosened up before hitting the floor. Kim was dancing very sexily, pushing up against me like never before. I thought she looked amazing. I was so turned on by her. Every time I'd try to pull her into me, she resisted, which was driving me wild. Mara was doing the same to Ryan though I paid little attention to her, since I wanted Kim so badly at this point. Just as I was about to grab Kim and take her into the bathroom to fuck the shit out of her, Mara and Kim switched partners. Mara began giving me exactly the same attention as Kim. She was just as aggressive. She would bring her lips just an inch away from mine, and then pull away. She'd rub her ass over my crotch, and then pull away just as I grabbed her hips. I looked over at Kim and Ryan, and Kim was doing the same to him. Every 20 minutes or so, they'd switch partners again.

I was going out of my mind, and I'm sure Ryan felt the same way. Their teasing continued throughout the evening. As it approached closing time, and the crowd gradually became smaller, Kim and Mara began dancing with each other. They were all over each other. Ryan and I sat at the bar, mesmerized by our wives. They were giving each other the same treatment they'd given us all night, although their touching lasted much longer. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Eventually Kim and Mara came over to us, and Kim said, "I think it's time to go home now, boys." The way she said it made me want to bend her over the bar right there.

As I sped home, I could see Ryan and Mara making out in the back seat. Kim watched too as she rubbed her hand over my leg.

When we finally got home, I threw the door open. Ryan grabbed his wife and I grabbed mine. They both broke away from us though and said, "No."

Kim continued, "You two sit down over there", motioning to the couch.

We did as we were instructed. Kim headed over to the stereo and put on some slow, sexy jazz music.

Kim and Mara walked over towards the couch, stopping a few feet away from us, turned to each other, and began making out. They kissed and groped each other for a few minutes before separating. They then started stripping. They both kicked their shoes and socks off first. Then Kim moved behind Mara and began kissing the back of her neck as she untied Mara's shirt. As her shirt fell to the ground, Kim cupped her breasts and continued kissing her neck and back. Mara turned to Kim and pulled her see-through shirt up and over her head. She then reached behind her and unhooked her bra. As soon as my wife's tits sprang free, Mara took one in her mouth, then the other. The two of them got down on the floor and kissed as they groped at each other's naked tits. Mara then began kissing her way over Kim's stomach. Mara reached down and pulled Kim's pants down over her legs and off, exposing her little black panties. Kim returned the favor and slid Mara's pants off. Mara was wearing aqua-blue silk panties. Kim kissed around Mara's belly and thighs before pulling Mara's panties off. Mara had a small patch of blond hair above her pussy lips. I hoped to see Kim devour her friend's pussy, but instead she began fingering her as she went back towards her face and kissed her. Mara moved Kim onto her back and headed for my wife's panties. She slowly slid them down and off exposing Kim's full brown bush. Mara wasted no time burying herself between Kim's legs. We could hear the slurping noise as she ate her out.

By this time, Ryan and I were both naked and had begun stroking ourselves. Ryan was definitely longer than me, much longer. I was always proud of my solid 7", but he was at least 10", if not more.

Again, Kim was very vocal as her friend ate her pussy. After Kim climaxed, both women turned to face us. Mara's face was glistening with my wife's juices covering the area around her mouth.

Mara took Ryan's cock in his mouth as Kim did the same to me. After a minute or so, they switched. Mara's mouth felt wonderful on my cock. It had been so long, since she'd blown me, but she'd always been the best I'd had, even better than my wife. As Kim approached Ryan, I watched intently as she tried to devour his long cock. She could only fit about half of it into her before she had to pull back.

Just as I was about to come, Mara pulled her face from my dick. She stood up and moved to Kim and Ryan. She tapped Kim on the shoulder and Kim too stood up. They kissed deeply then headed to their respective husbands. Kim straddled me, her knees on the couch on each side of me and slid down onto my cock. Mara did the same to Ryan. Mara seemed to have no difficulty accepting Ryan into her pussy. As she rode me, I noticed that Kim was watching Mara and Ryan the entire time.

After a few minutes the women again stood up and switched. Mara moved over to me, but I told her to wait a minute, so I could watch my wife get on Ryan. Kim positioned her pussy over his monster, her pussy lips just covering the very tip of his cock. As she slowly slid down over him, she yelled out, in both ecstasy and agony, I'm sure. Ryan had taken hold of her hips and was slowly easing her down on top of him. Inch by inch he entered her, as she yelled out, until finally he was fully inside of my wife. As Kim slowly moved up, she yelled again, before easing her way back down on him. It took quite a few strokes before she could comfortably accept him deep inside of her. Mara now climbed on top of me and slid down on me, engulfing me in her pussy. I was worried that she'd be too loose, from years of fucking her husband, but her muscles pulled me into her and her warmth wrapped around my cock. She wasn't as tight as Kim, but she still felt great. Unlike my wife's slow fucking of Ryan, Mara fucked me like crazy. With each of her downward thrusts, I thrust upwards into her, allowing myself deeper penetration. While Mara and I fucked, I heard Ryan cry out in ecstasy as he emptied himself deep into Kim. Kim continued riding him, enjoying every second, I'm sure, until she climaxed again. Judging by her reactions, I think that was the second time she'd come as she rode Ryan's member.

As Kim climbed off of Ryan, she came over and kissed Mara deeply. This scene was too much for me, and I blew my load deep inside Mara's velvety depths. Mara climbed up and off me, falling to the floor with Kim. The two of them moved into a 69 and licked every drop of their husband's come from each other's pussies. When they had satisfied themselves with each other, Kim stood up and headed to Ryan and Mara stood up and headed to me.

"Let's go to bed." They said in unison. Kim led Ryan to the guest bedroom, and Mara led me to the master.

As Mara and I settled into bed, her snuggling between my arms, I turned on the TV. "Are you crazy?" she asked. "I'm beat; I just want to sleep right now. Turn that thing off."

"I just want to see what they're up to." I told her.

"What who's up to?" she asked, as she looked to the TV. "Holy shit!" she continued. "What do you have a camera in there...wait a second, did you watch us last night?"

I just smiled at her. The scene on the TV interrupted us. My wife was on top of Ryan as they kissed. I loved seeing Kim's ass in the air. I'm crazy about it, though she thinks it's too big. Ryan pushed Kim off of her and moved her onto all fours. Ryan and Kim looked towards the camera and waved. Mara looked at me and smiled as she reached down and grabbed my cock, jerking it back to life. Ryan moved himself behind Kim and placed his cock at the entrance to her asshole. Kim had never allowed me to fuck her ass, so I was more than a little shocked. A look of pain and despair came across Kim's face as Ryan slowly entered her virgin ass. I saw tears running down her face as he buried himself in her. When he was fully in her he pulled back and began fucking her wildly, her full ass cheeks, slapping against his hips. I began fingering Mara as she jacked me off, enjoying the show. Mara was soaking wet as I pleased her. Soon after, she moaned out as she flooded my hand with her pleasure. I returned the favor soon after. She took my fingers in her mouth, enjoying her own pussy juice. Kim still had a look of pain on her face as Ryan slammed into her. Even though they were a good distance away, I could hear Kim crying out with every thrust. As Kim cried out one last time, Ryan pulled out of her ass and covered it with his spunk.

Ryan collapsed on top of her and they fell asleep not too long after, completely naked, in plain view of the camera. Mara snuggled back into me and we too dozed off, my mind racing with all that I'd witnessed.

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers