Old Gals Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
George VI
George VI
5,909 Followers

The boys around the other three women didn't wait to ask, they began to pick up the ladies and put them on guy's shoulders. The smiling women squealed a little, but didn't exactly fight off the boys. Above the crowd, each woman got aroused watching Val get all the attention. Kim teased the crowd by puller her shirt off and posing in her bra. Then she arched her back, unhooked her bra, and unleashed her tits to more thunderous cheers.

Linda's tight sweater caused plenty more anticipation to the frothing crowd. Hands started reaching up and grabbing her shirt. Finally she got her shirt up, pulled up on her bra cups, and exposed her large white tits to the mob. Hands immediately came out of the crowd, reached up, and started to grope her swaying melons. At first there were just a few gentle squeezes, but the hands multiplied, and completely covered the large tits, pinching and kneading them.

Hands also reached up to Val and Kim's tits, and groped them, as the boys holding them up got jostled around.

The mob didn't wait for Gail to flash. Hands reached up and began to rip at her shirt. In a matter of seconds, her blouse and bra were ripped clean away, leaving the teacher to try to cover her breasts and repel the attack, as she tried to retain her balance.

The crowd surged toward the women, and the boys holding them struggled to stay up. The four topless ladies reeled from side to side as the teens circled and moved in like piranhas. Gail and Kim were pulled down, and were crowd-surfed in different directions, multiple hands grabbing their bare breasts as well as their asses and pussies and every other inch of their body.

Linda managed to somehow stay on her feet when she landed, but she also was felt and groped over her entire body. Hands pulled down her jeans and grabbed her bare ass and pussy. Val was on the ground, her pants also pulled of as her tits were abused.

As the surging crowd got knocked around, fights began to break out all over. Others threw bottles, and a parked car was overturned. The police moved in from the opposite side of the crowd, spraying water cannons at the mob. In a matter of minutes, most of the crowd scattered in all directions. As soon as they were free, the four women managed to find each other near the area where they were separated. All four were completely naked, and they hurried down the street away from the commotion and police.

Frank and Tony tried to keep up with them.

MAMAS AND FRAT BOYS

The nude mamas ran down the block, and hid in the darkness next to Delta Felta, a frat house that had been there since they were in college. The still-drunken women huddled in the dark, panting, hugging, and laughing a little bit, too. They were unhurt, except for a few minor welts and bruises, and dirt on Val's back and ass.

"Well, we have to go somewhere. We might as well go into Delta Felta and see if they'll give us some clothes," said Val. Frank and Tony spotted them sneaking into the frat house nude.

A group of drunken frat brothers were just settling into their living room after attending the riot down the street. Gulping plastic cups of beer, they looked up in shock at the four naked older women who walked unannounced into their house.

"Hey, it's those old women that flashed on the street!" Announced one young frat boy.

"Yeah, and I saw them stripping in Victory Lounge," added another.

The four women walked into the center of the room as the frat boy sat around on couches and chairs and stared at their naked bodies.

"Wow! What are you doing here?" Asked one boy.

"We kinda lost our clothes, and you were the closest building," replied Linda. "We were wondering if we could find anything at all to wear here."

Laughing, one boy answered, "Well, we probably don't have anything real flattering for you to wear, but we might find something you can fit into."

"Thanks, we'd appreciate it," said a naked Gail.

"What'll ya do to earn it?" Said one boy.

"How about you dance a little like you did at Victory Lounge," suggested another. Other boys liked that idea.

"OK, a little bit, if you give us some beer," said Val.

In no time each woman had a cup of beer in their hand, and a CD player played heavy metal music fairly quietly. The four women started dancing naked with each other in front of the twenty or so young males. The slow tempo kept things subdued, but when Val approached Gail from behind and started fondling her breasts, the mood heated up. Nobody was more surprised than Val when Gail turned her head and planted her lips onto Val's. Val and Gail's tongues danced around each other within view of some of the boys. The women faced each other, pressed their chests together, and let their nipples rub against each other.

They caressed each other sensually, and both of their hands found the other's pussy.

The boys were so focused on the nude women that no one noticed Tony's video camera taping them through a window. "What are we going to do with this footage? These women are too old and flabby for our viewers," he asked Frank.

"They're pretty hot and slutty, though," replied Frank. "In our next video we'll add a special section for older women. All night long these broads have been turning on younger guys. All boys have some fantasies of seeing their teachers or friend's moms or neighbors nude."

"How about some lap dances?" asked a drunken frat boy. Kim stood in front of the boy, straddled the chair he was sitting on, and lowered her butt onto his lap. She shook her tits inches from his face as she rubbed her crotch back and forth over his. The boy latched his hands onto Kim's bare ass.

Linda straddled a small young boy sitting in the middle of a couch, and sat on his lap. She played with his hair while sliding her hips in and out over the bulge in his pants. The kid looked closely at her face, noting the small wrinkles around her eyes, and several others around her mouth. She still looked beautiful to the drunken coed. The kid buried his face between the tall woman's two big tits.

Gail and Val were drawing plenty of attention with their moaning and whimpering as they pleasured each other with their lips and fingers. Their actions got more passionate and frantic, until they both shuddered with orgasms. Despite enjoying their experiment with lesbianism, Gail and Val decided they wanted pieces of the young male meat. They looked at the boys sitting around them to pick a lap partner. Val settled in on a large, muscular lad.

As Gail eyeballed several boys on a couch, one of them said, "Hi, Mrs. Daniels."

Gail stared at the boy for a moment, "Billy?" Billy was a neighbor of hers back home. Realizing she was naked in front of a young neighbor of hers, Gail almost started to cover her body with her hands, but realized that was ridiculous to do now. She stood in front of him as he ran his eyes up and down her naked front. "I didn't know you went to school here."

"Yeah, I'm a junior. You sure do have a great body."

"Oh, uh, thanks, Billy. Would you me to, um sit on your lap?"

"Oh, sure," said Billy, and lowered her torso onto her neighbor's lap. She wrapped her hard thighs around the boy, and he put his arms around her waist. "I used to watch you play with your kids in the yard. I thought you were hot! I never thought I'd get to hold you naked," whispered Billy. He moved his hands over her bare ass.

Gail responded by rubbing her pussy over his hard dick through his pants. " Billy, I used to watch you wash your car in just your skimpy cutoffs. You have a real nice body, too." Gail ran her hands over Billy's chest. Billy mirrored her movements, and ran his hands over his mature
neighbor's chest, squeezing her little tits and gently pinching her nipples, making her whimper. They French kissed as they groped each other.

Val was the first to unzip her partner's pants and unleash his hard cock. She continued her lap dance, except now the exposed dick was rubbing over her hair-engulfed pussy lips. Her lad sucked her big tits as he kneaded them.

Linda was being felt by the boy under her, as well as the two on either side of her on the couch. They all squeezed her tits and rubbed her ass and long thighs. The boy under her managed to pull his hard cock out of his pants, and started to slide it up into her slippery pussy. Linda moaned as the unit entered her.

Gail was now fucking her neighbor Billy. The sounds of panting boys, moaning women, and the squishy sounds of cocks sliding in and out of pussies filled the room. The girls were numb from alcohol, but still sensitive enough to be totally aroused being fucked by such young studs.

"Oooh!" "Huuggg!" "Aaaah!" "Unnggggh!"

The four women came to a near-simultaneous climax, along with their four partners.

Kim looked around at the eager boys, lining up to take her next. "Oh, we're going to have to get creative to satisfy this crowd." The perky blonde kneeled in front on one young man's cock as he sat on a couch. She stuck her white ass up in the air behind her, and said, "Who wants to take me from behind?" A line started to form behind her. Kim lowered her head down onto the lap in front of her, and slid her lips down the hard cock. The guy behind her was working a big stiffy into her wet pussy. As drunk as everyone was, a good rhythm was difficult, but not as impossible. Kim moaned as her fucker slammed into her from behind, causing her ass to ripple and shake.

Val and Gail knelt in front of boys on either side of Kim, and Linda knelt in front of a kid sitting on a chair next to the couch. All four women had their heads bobbling on young coed cocks, with their asses up into the air, and soon, all four had college dicks sliding in and out of their pussies from behind.

The couch shook with all of the humping and slamming. Some guys were able to reach over and feel the hanging tit of the woman next to them. The boys got into a humping rhythm, all four slamming into their ladies' pussy at the same time, The flesh meeting flesh sounded like four people clapping simultaneously.

The boys announced a contest as to who could cum first. It was a pretty close race, with very little distance between the four orgasms. The four boys pulled their cocks out and shot jism onto the women's backs to prove they came.

Meanwhile the women were seeing who could give the best blowjob. They bobbed their heads as quickly as they could until their partner came in their mouths.

After the simultaneous cumming, the fucking and sucking became general.

Val grabbed the hand of another boy and led him down to the carpet. "Is that you, Mrs. Arnold?" the lad asked. "It's me, Mike Ball!"

Val stared at the boys' face, then her eyes widened when she belatedly recognized the boy that was her middle-school student about six years earlier. "Oh, my God, Mike!" Val looked down at her nakedness. "You don't want to do your old teacher, do you?"

"Yeah, I sure do!" Exclaimed the eager college student. "I used to have all sorts of fantasies about you then. All the guys did. You were the teacher with the biggest tits!"

"Well, come on, let's do it, Mike," said a flattered Val. She got Mike to lay on the carpet on his back, with his pants off. Val straddled him, and lowered her pussy down over his meaty cock. Mike reached up and played with the hanging tits as his former teacher fucked him. Guys gathered around to watch, and Val groped their crotches. Guys whipped out their cocks, and Val jerked two guys off while fucking Mike. One boy stood in front of her, presenting his cock to her face, and Val took it into her mouth.

Linda was laying on the dirty carpet with two guys sucking on her tits. A third guy was kneeling between her legs and eating her pussy, not caring that she'd just been fucked. Linda moaned as he licked her labia and clit. A guy climbed onto Linda's chest, laid his cock between her tits, and wrapped the whoppers around his cock. He tit-fucked her rapidly, as Linda looked down at the disappearing and reappearing cock between her tits, the head inches from her face. In no time, the tit-fucker shot his white cum all over Linda's tits, chest, and neck. After he climbed off, Linda continued to be the tit-fuck attraction, taking on numerous cocks until her chest was nearly solid white with cum.

Gail ended up on a bed, in an adjacent bedroom. On her back with her legs spread wide, she let one boy enter her as several others lined up to wait their turn. As soon as one was done, another entered her parted legs. As the boys climbed on her, they each looked at the glazed expression in her eyes, then down to her pink hair-covered pussy that they were about to poke.

For a time, Kim became The Woman Whose Ass Got Fucked. It started when one of the boys stuck his finger up her ass while she took a cock in her pussy. She said, "Oooh, that feels GOOD!" Soon she got a cock shoved up her ass, and then another, and then another. But after that, she was sore, and begged off, returning to pussy fucking and cock sucking. Eventually, all four girls had cocks up their asses, Gail and Linda for the first time ever.

When Frank and Tony ran low on batteries, they snuck away and walked back through the debris-strewn street where four mothers had caused a riot a few hours before. Under the streetlights, Frank spotted four women's purses. In the general vicinity, they were able to find four pairs of dirty wet jeans, and a few pairs of shoes, but the bras and blouses were ripped to shreds. As a small token for all of the money he hoped to make from their videos, Frank took the articles back to the house, opened the door, and dropped them just inside.

After dawn, when the still-slightly-drunk women had satisfied countless coed cocks, they looked around for something to wear. To their surprise, they saw the purses and jeans and shoes in the hallway. They scrounged around to find whatever t-shirts that the boys had left laying around, got dressed, and walked, slowly and bow-legged, to Kim's SUV. On ride back to their hotel room, the exhausted girls smiled and exchanged stories on their gangbangs and all of the young cock they had.

"All I can say," said Val, "it that I'm glad none of our husbands know about this."

THE VIDEO WE'D LIKE TO SEE

Several months later, Frank Joseph released his latest "Girls Gone Slutty" video. A large portion of the video featured his usual array of young drunk girls flashing their tits for crowds and cameras. But also included were edited images of Val, Kim, Gail, and Linda stripping at the bar, flashing for thousands of kids in the street, and engaging in sex with college frat boys. The voice-over for this section said, "And if you think only young girls get wild, think again! These wives, moms, and businesswomen get wild for guys less than half their age!"

THE END

George VI
George VI
5,909 Followers
12