Old Girl-Friends

Story Info
791 words
3.08
35.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today Sarah was meeting a childhood friend: Nikki. They've been friends since the age of 6, but Nikki is a year older than Sarah. Currently they're both in college but they haven't met each other for about 2 years now. They do text a lot and face time.

Sarah had found out that Nikki was lesbian a while ago but she wouldn't judge. She was always the one against judging people.

The day they were gonna meet, Sarah got up earlier than usual and got ready and dressed. She put on a black lace bra and matching black lace panties. On top of her underwear, she wore a see through blouse which was showing her bra and her big boobs and a black skirt which wasn't too short or too long. And black heels.

She had rented a lake house in the woods for a week so they would get away from the world.

She got into her car and went to some street to pick Nikki up. When Sarah saw her she was kinda surprised. Nikki was wearing a sexy plaid mini skirt and a white button-up blouse and she hadn't buttoned it up all the way, showing lots of cleavage. In her golden blond hair she had pink streaks.

She got into the car and immediately hugged Sarah, pushing her huge tits onto Sarah's. Sarah felt a horny feeling through her body when that happened but after that it passed.

Once they got to the lake house they both unpacked and they each had a room for themselves. After they unpacked they went downstairs and watched a movie and talked.

"What do you wanna do now since the movie is over?" Sarah asked.

"Let's go upstairs and change into our PJ's and then we'll figure it out." Nikki said as she got up and walked over to the stairs.

Sarah followed and as Nikki walked up the stairs, her skirt rose and showed a lot of wet panties. Sarah obviously noticed and she felt herself getting wet too.

They both got upstairs and Nikki looked at Sarah.

"What?" Sarah asked, confused.

"Umm..." Nikki stuttered but then she grabbed Sarah's face and kissed her with a lot of passion and tongue.

Sarah didn't back away in disgust, instead she kissed back and placed her hands on Nikki's hips.

Without breaking up the kiss they moved into Sarah's room and Sarah slowly sat down on her bed as Nikki climbed on top of her. Sarah broke up the kiss and pulled of her blouse and so did Nikki. Nikki also took off her bra, making her boobs bounce onto Sarah's. They started making out again as Sarah squeezed Nikki's big boobs. Sarah kicked off her heels and so did Nikki.

Soon they were both naked and they're clothes were piled up on the floor. Sarah pushed her hand under her pillow and pulled out a pink dildo.

"You keep a dildo under your pillow?" Nikki giggled.

"Sure." Sarah answered as she slowly pushed the pink dildo into Nikki's mouth.

Nikki took it into her mouth and sucked on it for a bit and then she pushed Sarah onto the bed completely and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Sarah moaned in pleasure. Nikki started to push it in and out really fast and Sarah started to scream. Suddenly she felt that her bladder was about to burst.

"Oh my god... Stop, stop, stop!" Sarah shouted as she pulled the dildo out of her vagina and sprang up as she widened her legs slightly.

"What is it?" Nikki asked, obviously confused.

"Oh my god." Sarah repeated as her warm pee from all day started to come out.

Sarah was surprised because instead of being grossed out, Nikki got up and put her mouth up to Sarah's vagina, getting the piss into her mouth. Sarah could hear her swallowing all the time as she kept peeing. As Sarah let out her last drops, instead of swallowing, Nikki kissed Sarah and let Sarah's pee into her own mouth. Sarah swallowed and kissed Nikki again. Nikki slowly laid down on the floor and Sarah started fingering her with 3 fingers and Nikki moaned in pleasure and slightly pain. After 5 minutes of fingering, Nikki grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled it out as she started pissing and she pissed all over Sarah's body. Sarah rubbed the piss over her boobs and into her own vagina as she was enjoying every second of it.

They both got up and climbed into Sarah's bed.

"This will be the best week ever." Nikki said, breathing heavily.

"We should meet up more." Sarah answered, also breathing heavily.

They both collapsed in each other's arms in the bed and fell asleep.