Old Guy Gets Lucky on Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers

As soon as she touched him, held him, and stroked him, she looked up at his eyes and kissed him, before leaning down and taking him in her mouth.

"Oh, my, Cassie. In all the years I was married, my wife never took me in her mouth. This is extraordinary, but if you continue to suck me like that, you'll make me cum."

"Well, let's not spoil things. I don't want you cumming, just yet. I would like you to cum in my mouth, later, but only after you satisfy me."

"You would?"

"Sure, it wouldn't be a proper blowjob, unless you came in my mouth and I swallowed you."

Not wasting any time, she reached behind her, undid her bra, removed it, and then removed her panty.

"You have a beautiful body, Cassie."

"Well," she said. "C'mon, get naked, too," she laughed, "and then climb on top of me. It's been a while, since I've had a cock."

"Wow, I love the dirty talk. My wife never talked dirty, she never even talked, while we were having sex. It was all so mechanically, as if it was an expected duty, just another household chore."

"I love talking, while I'm getting fucked, Henry," she said reaching down and directing his prick in her pussy. "Fuck me, Henry. Fuck me."

"Oh, Cassie, I wanted to make love to you for the longest time, from the first moment I set eyes on you," he said kissing her, while his big hand encompassed her big breast. "I love your big tits," he said leaning down and taking her nipple in his mouth, while slowly humping her.

She returned his humps, until they developed a rhythm. Then, finally, working in unison, as if a piston, they found the magic and were fucking like teenagers after Prom night.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good, Henry. Keep that up and you'll make me cum and if you make me cum, I'll return the favor, Henry. I'll give you a blowjob you'll never forget," she said whispering in his ear, before sticking her tongue in his ear and blowing. "That's right, Henry, fuck me."

Henry was panting, but doing his best to satisfy his young lover. When he stared to wane, she turned him over and climbed on top. Then, as if she was a rabbit, a dog in heat, or a queen trying her best to please her king, she rode him, like he's never been ridden before.

Henry reached up to harness her flopping breasts with his hands. He caressed her big boobs, while fingering her nipples, as she humped and fucked him.

"Oh, my God, Cassie. I never knew it could be like this. I only wish I had met you thirty years ago. Fuck me, Cassie. Fuck me, baby. Fuck my cock. Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah."

"Don't stop, Henry. Don't stop! Please! Don't stop! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm cumming! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh, yeah! Oh, baby!"

She stayed like that on top of him, until his penis fell out of her, then she climbed off and kissed him. They stayed like that for a few minutes staring up at the twinkling stars on the ceiling. Then, Henry slid down the bed and maneuvered himself between her legs.

"If ever I had the chance, I always wanted to lick your pussy, Cassie."

"Be my guest, Henry," she said with a sexy laugh.

"You know, just 'cause I'm old and can't always cut the mustard, I can still lick the jar," and with that, he started lapping her, while fingering her.

"Oh, baby, you can lick my pussy any time you want, so long as you fuck me with those long, stiff fingers."

"How's that feel, Cassie? Do you like that? Do you like me licking your pussy like this, while I fuck you with my fingers like that?"

"I love it. It feels wonderful, Henry," she said running her fingers through his hair. "Lick me, baby. Make Cassie cum again. Oh, yeah, that's it. Right there, Henry, right there. That's it. You found it. That's my G spot. Gently, though, easy. Press that, push there, while you lick me. Oh, God. Oh, yeah, nice. Oh, baby. Oh, yeah. Oh, God! I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, Henry. Don't stop. Whatever you do, keep licking. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck! Okay, okay, that's enough, Henry. Oh, wow. That was great, baby," she said reaching down for him and giving him the deep, wet kiss that he deserved for making her cum twice.

"Oh, Cassie, that was unbelievable. I loved licking your pussy," he said still gently playing with her clit, while she fondled the head of his cock.

"How about that blowjob, now, Henry? Would you like me to suck your cock?"

"Oh, yes, Cassie."

She slid down the bed and took his cock in her mouth. It was evident that she had great cock sucking skills. A trained professional, he wondered if they taught this in medical school to nursing students.

"Oh, Cassie, that feels so good. It's unbelievable. If you keep that up, I'm not going to last very long, I'll tell you that much," he said reaching down to finger her nipple with one hand, while playing with her blonde hair with his other hand.

"That's okay, baby. Whenever you're ready," she said removing his cock from her mouth long enough for her to speak. Then, when she cupped his balls, is when he unloaded all that he had to give.

"Oh, Cassie. Cassie. Cassie. Gees," he said putting a hand to the back of her head and fucking her mouth with one last hump that emptied him.

He watched her lick him clean. She licked the last drop of cum from the head of his depleted prick, while staring up at him, before taking the entire length of him in her mouth. Then, she moved up to him and they held one another. They stayed like that, eventually falling asleep, before waking up the next morning. Fortunately, Cassie had the next couple of days off and, as if they were newly weds, they spent every minute of it together.

Halloween was the beginning of their love affair. They dated regularly, every weekend, until she sold her house and moved in with Henry. It's been a year that they've been together and they plan on celebrating Halloween by throwing another Halloween party, with just the two of them, as their way to celebrate their anniversary.

Cassie transferred to another part of the hospital and finally was put on the day shift with more regular hours. Henry couldn't be happier with his live-in now thirty-year-old girlfriend. He's the envy of all his friends.

andtheend
andtheend
795 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Misplaced punctuation - commas and:

"What a guy? What an incredible man. Tony Randall, was his hero? Wow!"

Those question marks did not need to be there as the narrator wasn't questioning anything.

amandarose34bamandarose34bover 5 years ago
Yum

I love older guys, I liked the story a lot and there were points I wished I was her. Her parents had to freak out when them met him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome! 5*

Great Story!

jeanne4you4funjeanne4you4funalmost 9 years ago
loved it

I don't usually like long stories, but I really enjoyed this one. Will be checking out your other stories. I am a woman in her 30's who enjoys older men 50 and above because they are more interested in making sure the woman's pleasure comes first. Young guys want to cum and go.

Jeanne

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
Hot Story!

I enjoy how you build your stories up to the climax, very well written and sexy!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Old Mr Harris Takes Control Dirty old man makes an offer she wants to refuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Old Guy Gets Lucky with Young Chick 60-year-old man has sex with a beautiful woman half his age.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories