Old Jack Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers

"Trust me," said Jack. "You must trust me."

His cock returned to my bum and Jack's hand controlled its movement. The tip of his cock arrived at the doorway to its destination and I felt it sticky and hot and throbbing. Up to that moment, I had never given any thought to the heat that would emanate from a man's swollen cock. I could feel Jack's heart thumping in his chest as he leaned in to me and its beating matched that of my own heart. With measured tenderness he applied upward pressure and my instinctual reaction was to rise up with him to thwart any intrusion.

Jack put his arm around me and held me by left hand side just above my waist. He rose against me again and held me in place. I could feel the pressure against my narrow entrance and my anxiety increased accordingly. I felt small and vulnerable. I wanted this to happen but Jack seemed so big and powerful. My own cock was now a shadow of it's former self.

"Trust me sweetie," Jack repeated and he lifted my right leg and pulled it back over his muscular right thigh. "When you feel me applying pressure against you, don't pull away from me, just push back as if you were sitting on the loo. It will hurt a little at first; it always does. Now, be a good, little boy and push your lovely soft bum against me and lean forward. That's it."

I leaned forward for him and my bum pressed back against his eager cock.

"Stay calm and breathe in and out. Don't be afraid. Jack will look after you."

When he applied pressure upwards against me I pushed out as he had told me to and I felt my little hole straining itself open to let him in. It was so sore. It won't fit I thought but he kept applying upward pressure. He did not try to force himself in. There was just a constant but determined pressure being applied. I did as he had told me and tried to relax while still pushing back. Then it happened. He drew back just a touch, my opening seemed to shrivel and close and suddenly he pushed again and in an instant, my body yielded and Jack's purple knob had breached me, passing my natural barriers.

I felt as if I was on fire and my body went rigid. I was so sore. This is madness I thought. Jack remained motionless but I could hear him taking slow, deep, breaths. Eventually and much to my surprise, I felt my bum hole clench and release him, again and again. No sooner had this started, than I felt Jack push his cock upward. Remembering his advice I pushed outwards but it hurt even more.

I could not help but moan.

"Just relax sweetie, that's it.

Each time my body relaxed Jack went in a little deeper. Not once did he force himself. He just seemed to slide. I felt the need to pee, which I could not understand. Then he did apply real upward motion while at the same time holding me in place and I could really feel him go deeper inside me.

Again he stopped. Again I heard him breathe deeply and we both lay motionless. Eventually my insides calmed down and he slid further in to me and stopped. That must be it I thought. I was feeling well separated and stretched. Calmness seemed to descend over me. Then he pushed with more force. I yelled out in pain as he lodged his entire length up inside me and took possession of my body. He was all the way inside me.

I lay there and I thought that I really was just an extension of his cock. I tried my best to relax and breathe but my whole body seemed to tense up and want to reject this foreign body. I could feel Jack's laboured breath. We lay there stuck together. The heat we generated was incredible. Then almost nonchalantly, Jack twisted his body just a little, first one way then the other. The burning sensation I had felt inside began to ease considerably.

I felt his hands on my hips and he moved my body up an inch and back down again. That felt nice. He did the same thing again. I felt so full and again felt the need to pee and more. The burning sensation was now gone but I became very conscious of how stretched my opening had become to accommodate the thickness of the bottom of his shaft.

With the deftness of a consummate dancer Jack began to withdraw a little then return to where he had been in a rolling motion. Once he was fully back inside me, he would twist me slightly to the left and then to the right. He did this for a moment or two and it worked, for I began to feel less uncomfortable with his invasion. He seemed so big inside me and yet something began to happen within the confines of my back passage. I became conscious of a feeling, never before experienced, not intense, more like a yearning that demanded attention.

Gradually, Jack's movements became longer. He pulled himself down as if to withdraw from me and with his hands he pushed me upwards in one combined movement. Then he reversed his action pushing upwards with his hips, penetrating me again and pulling me downwards on to his cock at the same time. Once more that little yearning somewhere inside me was awakened by the movement of his cock and it called out to me to pay it some attention.

A more forceful upward thrust from Jacks hips drove his cock hard inside me and a long, involuntary, moan escaped my lips. Jack pulled me all the way over on top of him and this action brought a wailing from somewhere inside me that was a mixture of pleasure and pain. His fingers dug in to my hips and holding me tightly, he slid my body up and down his rigid cock. I couldn't help myself. It was the strangest and yet most sexually intense feeling I had ever experienced.

I felt so full and totally in his power. My cock was not hard but it was dripping liquid like there was no tomorrow. Even my balls appeared to have shrunken. I knew he was using me to pleasure his cock and I didn't want it to stop. He slid my body up and down his cock for his own pleasure at his own pace. He was fucking me like a wanton harlot, a common street whore. I was merely the vessel for his satisfaction, an empty moist slot for his cock. I may have been on top of him but my back was on his chest and he controlled all movement, both his own and mine.

Jack began to moan with pleasure and again I felt the fullness of him trigger sensations of pleasure that became increasingly demanding in their need for fulfilment. Then his cock hit something deep inside me and I let out a scream. This drove Jack onwards and with each subsequent, upward, thrust of his cock I had what I can only describe as a mini orgasm inside me which caused me to yell out.

Still inside me, he rolled me over on to my side, steadied himself for a second, and then in one quick movement I was under him, facedown on the pillow. I turned my head sideways as Jack pulled the pillow out from under me and dragged me up on to my knees. The black see through panties were under my nose and I could smell myself off them.

There was no let up now as Jack gave full reign to his unbridled lust. He was making grunting noises and breathing hard as his former gentle lovemaking was replaced by a forceful pounding of my rear. I was sure his cock was going to go right through me as he gave me a right royal fucking. He just kept on going, not once did he pause to offer my poor ass any respite. Pain had replaced pleasure deep inside me.

A hand came around my waist and took hold of my soft cock and I heard Jack say.

"Cum for me sweetie; cum for me while I am fucking you because that's what I am doing to you. I am fucking you"

Although they should not have affected me as they did, his words aroused me, and my cock almost hardened to his touch. With the feeling of complete fullness that dominated my present state of consciousness I could no longer control my body. He was riding me for his own pleasure and even though I felt little sexual excitement in my cock the entire experience was mesmerizingly intoxicating and damn it all, I was leaking copiously from my cock. He is fucking this cum out of me I thought to myself.

Then the impossible happened. In a thrice my cock and ass were simultaneously aroused and I came in his hand. I had an orgasm without even being hard. From nothing to intense pleasure with a semi erect cock. This pleased Jack no end and his thrusting in to me ceased. Without removing his cock from inside me I felt his right arm grab me tightly and in a sudden movement I found myself sitting backwards on his lap as he kneeled on the bed.

Once again his hands moved to my waist and he used me like a rag doll. This was all about Jack's cock now. My body was just something he was wanking himself off into. I could have been his hand. He had pleasured me and now my bum was being used by him for his pleasure come what may. Up and down, up and down I slid on his hard cock. Twice he held me tight and yelled out for me not to move. I didn't. I couldn't. Then he pushed me forward one last time.

"Lie still. Don't move a muscle," he said.

I swear I could feel him vibrate inside me. He lay me down sideways again with that monster of his, lodged deep inside me. He began cursing. His hands sought the straps that connected my seamed stockings to my suspender belt and he held me like that. He let out one long loud moan and drove himself all the way in. His cock seemed to swell and as he thrust upwards he yelled out and his cock jerked violently inside me. The swelling of his cock touched off that yearning inside me again and instantly, a primordial scream erupted from deep inside me as a wave of incredible pleasure encompassed my entire being. Jack had well and truly fucked me.

He lay inside me going soft and easing the pressure I had been feeling. His breathing was heavy and laboured and I was still in a daze. I did not want the pressure to ease off. When he slid out of me a moment later I did feel his absence. These pleasant thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of the telephone. Both of us were shaken from our cocoon. Jack sat up and answered the phone. I didn't even listen to his conversation. I was in my own little world.

I understood now that I had willingly let this man use me like a woman and I had enjoyed it. Nothing would ever be the same again for me. I knew that I would want to get fucked again. I knew I would let this dirty old fucker stick his fat cock in my mouth and then in my bum. Jack had completed his seduction of me and turned me in to his little bum chum. I was delighted and disgusted with myself at the same time. For some reason I thought of my mother. Then as Jack put the receiver back I heard him speak to me in an urgent tone of voice.

"Right you," he said. You have ten minutes to clean yourself up, get out of those clothes and get dressed. My sister will be here soon and I can't let her find you here. I shall explain as we go. Come on then, hurry up!"

I did as I was told but was feeling very tired and not a little sore. Jack hurried me along impatiently and told me that he would see me at work tomorrow.

He stuffed one of the Polaroid photos in to my pocket. As we were going back down the stairs he said his sister lived here in this house with him and worked for a good friend of his who would be dropping her off. It was his friend Ralph who had phoned to let him know they would be on their way. She worked for Ralph in his Jewellery store.

"You can trust Ralph with your life," said Jack. He will be able to drop you home. Just wait at the lamp post across the street to the right."

With that I found myself walking gingerly away from Jack's house. I was not myself.

exaucer
exaucer
360 Followers
12