Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife's narration continues and concludes.
12.6k words
4.19
151.8k
95

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shiprat
shiprat
917 Followers

Alan had his arm around my waist as we walked back into the Venetian. I slipped his hand under the hem of my top and rubbed my waist in front of passers by. No one took any notice. This was Vegas after all.

I looked back and saw Pavan still following us. Being out in the fresh air for a few minutes had actually sobered me up a little bit. I started re-evaluating what the heck I was exactly doing. No matter what had happened, it still wasn't too late. But then my anger at Pavan returned in a surge. And Alan gripped my waist hard making me remember how his touch had made me feel just moments ago.

I let Alan lead me into the elevator. Pavan followed us two steps later and stood a couple of feet away from us. That pissed me off even more. Here he was, acting as if he was my pimp, not my husband. Alan showed me the key to the suites-only floor which was needed for the elevator to go up there. He then swiped it in the slot and pressed the button for his floor. He spent the rest of the elevator ride squeezing my ass, sending shivers up my spine. I marveled at how differently his touch was affecting me now.

Alan's suite looked very spacious. It was almost like a small apartment, with a living room and a bedroom. Alan turned on just one lamp and turned the TV on. Both Pavan and I stood a few feet away from each other like strangers as Alan strode to the minibar. He took out a bottle of scotch and poured it without ice in three glasses. He handed Pavan a glass and then me.

Walking into Alan's room had made me really nervous and I was glad to get some liquid courage. I sat down on a couch and took a sip, looking at Pavan cautiously. I silently tried to urge him - you can stop this even now. Stop it before it is too late. Pavan just gave me a blank defeated look and sat down in a chair across from me. He did not even have the courage or the presence of mind to sit down on the couch next to his wife? I downed a big swig of the scotch in disdain.

Alan took his drink and sat down next to me. He reached for the remote and turned the TV on. Some movie was playing. I stared at the screen blankly without registering anything. Alan put his arm around me and rubbed me on my bare shoulder. I flinched a little. I was feeling overwhelmed by the whole situation. I had come this far, but the reality of what lay ahead was starting to sink in. And I was almost shivering with nerves.

Alan seemed to know exactly the right thing to do. He just sat there gently stroking my shoulder. Didn't make any other move. Just sat there like that, looking at the TV. Pavan looked at us and then at the TV every few seconds. We all sat there sipping our drinks, seemingly weighed down by the enormity of what was about to unfold. Even Alan seemed a little hesitant.

The hesitation wore off in ten minutes or so. I felt Alan gently lift my right hand and put it on the crotch of his pants. I could feel his erection throbbing through the fabric. I could even feel the heat it radiated. I noticed Pavan look at us. I shot Pavan a beseeching look. I knew that this was the point of no return. If things moved ahead, there was no looking back. Pavan just moved his gaze back to the TV without even acknowledging my look. And I noticed with shock - Pavan had an erection too. He was getting turned on by this!

That was the precise moment that I let go of any apprehension or second thoughts about what was happening. I thought to myself angrily - if my husband sitting across from me doesn't care, why should I? I started rubbing the bulge in Alan's pants. It seemed to expand with every tug I gave it. Alan whispered me to take it out. I unzipped his pants and the dick sprang up like a tent pole. It was surrounded by a thick bush of white pubic hair.

I knew it was big. I had felt it when we danced. But I was not prepared for just how big it would look exposed. It was thick, almost as thick as my forearm. And almost just as long fully erect. It was circumcised unlike Pavan's, so it's massive bulbous purple head stood on top like a helmet's soldier. I was transfixed and Alan gently took my hand and wrapped my fingers around it. I was barely able to close my fingers around it.

I started stroking the dick gradually. I was amazed at how long it took my hand to travel from the base to the tip. This truly was one gargantuan dick. I was horrified and fascinated by it in equal measure. Once I got used to the stroking action I looked away at the TV and continued giving him a handjob. After a few minutes I started stroking it harder and faster. I was expecting him to cum soon. I was pretty adept at giving handjobs. But I was amazed when even after ten minutes or so, Alan was sitting there nonchalant with his dick erect.

My fingers and wrist were starting to hurt, so I took the hand away from his cock and stretched it around. But Alan did not appreciate the break. He pulled my left hand and put it on his dick. I started working on it with my left hand, hoping he would cum soon, and maybe this whole nightmare would end. As I continued my stroking, I noticed some moistness oozing onto my fingers. Obviously for such a huge dick, the quantity of precum was proportionally large. I used the moistness for a little bit of lubrication and kept going.

Occasionally I would look over at Pavan and notice that his erection was still intact. His eyes would not meet mine however. They were transfixed on Alan's dick. I looked over at Alan. He was still staring at the TV, acting as if he had nothing to do with this monster I was working on with my hand. A few more minutes and my left hand started hurting as I well.

I took my left hand off and stretched it. Alan moved quickly and put his hand on the hem of my top. He started pulling it up. Pavan looked at us with interest. I raised my arms and let Alan take the top off completely. I was suddenly conscious of being exposed in front of another man besides my husband. My 36DD black bra was hiding my boobs. But only for a few moments.

As I got back to jacking Alan off, he started squeezing my tits over my bra. Then I felt his wrinkled and rough fingers slide inside the cups and rub my soft skin. He moved his fingers all around, tracing a circle around my areola and then pinched my already erect nipple. He then put his hand inside my bra cup and lifted my left boob out. Then my right. My huge boobs were now hanging out of my bra. And I suddenly felt like a complete tramp. I stared down at my tits exposed and kept jacking Alan off.

"Enough with the hands." Alan gruffly said and slapped my hand away from his dick. I was taken aback at the sudden change in tone. Until then, he had been very kind and gentle, treating me with kid gloves. Now that I had been willingly jacking him off for close to half an hour and had let him take my boobs out, i guess he thought I had been reeled in enough to do what he pleased with. For my part, the gruff voice and rough treatment actually turned me on. I always liked my men to be that way - rough and dominating.

So I was a little thrilled at what Alan did next. He grabbed my hair from the back and pushed my head down towards his crotch. My first instinct was to resist, but Alan had now switched completely into dominant mode. As I tried to pull away, he pushed my head down even harder. I opened my mouth wide and felt the massive head of the dick enter me. I could only take a few inches of it in my mouth before it hit the back of my throat and I gagged.

"Not used to the size, eh?" Alan said and chuckled. "I can see why.from that tiny tent in his pants."

I took his dick out of my mouth and looked at the tent in Pavan's pants. It wasn't tiny by any means. Just because Alan was a monster didn't make Pavan tiny. What I did note though was that this was the longest I had seen Pavan maintain an erection in recent years. And the irony of it happening at a time when I was sucking someone else's dick made me smile a little bit.

Alan was now into full scale dominant mode. He yanked me by the hair and put my mouth back on his dick. It brought back memories of that day in Goa when I sucked Nigel's dick. I had always consider myself an expert cocksucker. This was by far the biggest cock I had taken in my mouth. Would I be able to please it? I took it as a challenge and began working on it eagerly.

I took it in as much as I could even if it meant gagging every other second. I slurped and slobbered over it to give it lubrication. I ran my tongue all around it. And I kept my lips tightly wrapped around the shaft to simulate penetration. And I varied the pace of bobbing my head up and down. Alan grunted in appreciation. He was clearly appreciating my technique.

"You've taught her well. I'll give you that much." Alan said cockily to Pavan who by now seemed to have receded into the background. "She sucks dick better than any Indian chick I've been with."

I smirked a little, quite sure that Alan was still boasting. I had fallen for his guiles but I am sure no other Indian women had. Even after having Pavan's wife half naked by his side sucking his own dick, Alan still seemed intent on humiliating Pavan. And I was enjoying it. My respect for Pavan was falling by the second as the night progressed.

I noticed my bra fall forward a little and realized that Alan had unhooked my bra. I slid it off my arms in front of me and threw it on the floor. I was not completely topless and my boobs were mashing against Alan's big balls. As I continued to bob my head up and down, rock back and forth working Alan's still hard dick, I felt my huge tits sway and make a soft thulping noise every time they smashed against his balls or his thighs.

I now hunched over the dick, trying to align my head so that I could take more of it inside my mouth. I had been sitting on the couch leaning over. I decided a better stance would be to sit on folded knees on the couch instead. I slowly took my feet off the floor and folded them under me. What this did, I realized soon was, make by big butt jut up in the air right within Alan's reach.

Alan noticed it and immediately pulled my skirt up and bunched it around my waist. In a mirror across the room, I could see that my butt looked very inviting even covered it on panties. My buttcheeks were very fleshy and round, so a lot of flesh was on display. Alan could not resist reaching across with his left hand and start fondling it. After fondling it for a while, he spanked it lightly. he seemed to enjoy the way my butt jiggled when he spanked it. So he spanked it a bit harder.

I moaned in pleasure, but he seemed to misinterpret it as protest. He brought down his hairy hand really hard on my ass and the loud smack of a spank rang through the room.

"Take it all the way in, slut!" he said in an assertive voice.

Whenever he used that dominating voice as opposed his wisecracking tone, I found myself compelled to obey him. I tried to force my mouth down even more, but I could not see where I could fit any more of it.

"All the way in, you curry-munching cunt!!!" his voice boomed as he landed another spank on my ass accompanied by a racist slur. I could feel my ass cheeks stinging from the pain of his spanks. And I actually relished the sensation and the insult. I was too far gone to even evaluate if I was right in feeling that way.

He then pushed my head down really hard. I gagged as the head of dick dick pushed against the back of my throat. But he pushed my head down harder. Instinctively, my body moved to accommodate the intrusion. I felt my back rise high upside down, aligning my throat with his dick. My body was bent into an arch at its waist, with my knees on the couch. It was working though because I felt the thick cock slide down my throat.

It felt oddly intrusive. But even with my throat I could only take in about 90% of the dick. Alan finally decided that he had fucked my throat enough and let go. I pulled head off the dick and inhaled loudly. Then I broke into an uncontrollable coughing fit. I felt sick, as if I would throw up all the alcohol I had been drinking.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Alan asked.

I shook her head. That had almost made me throw up.

"Not you. This dickwad sitting here. You liked watching your wife take my whole dick down her throat like a sword swallower, didn't you?"

I looked at Pavan who stayed silent and kept staring at me. I was sitting on my knees on the couch, topless and trying to catch my breath.

"Well, then you're gonna love what I do to her next."

Alan got up and pulled my hair again. He was pulling me towards the side of the couch. I moved my knees along the couch cushion until they hit the armrest.

"What you have here, my friend, is a slut. And I will show you how a slut is to be handled."

Alan said and pulled my head over the side of the couch armrest. I felt a jerk in my beck, but the momentum from his hand made me fall over the armrest, and my face was inches off the ground. This sudden surge of rough handling set my juices running again and I looked up at Pavan, thinking about the sight he saw. To him, i must have made a particularly obscene sight. I felt my boobs hanging upside down rubbing my cheek. I felt that if I reached my tongue out a little, I could lick my own nipples.

I put my hands on the floor, and with my knees on the couch, I felt like I was in a stable, if unusual position. I sensed that my butt was the highest part of my body. The skirt had fallen over my back, so it was just my panties keeping my butt hidden. Well, not for long.

"You know why she is a slut?"

Alan said, and I felt him put his fingers into the waistband of my panties and pull. The panties slid down to my knees, exposing my naked butt to Alan for the first time ever. I lifted my knees enabling Alan to take my panties off completely. And there I was. Naked, exposed, and at the mercy of an old man I had dismissed as a deluded old kook just hours ago. How rapidly life changes.

The deluded old kook was now acting like my rightful master, lording over my nearly naked body that he had arranged the way it pleased him. With my ass raised up like that. Addressing my wimpy husband who sat there as if watching a porno.

"Because only a slut...."

Alan continued and spanked my right asscheek hard Without the fabric of the panties, the impact of his fingers really stung and I squealed.

"..lets an old geezer like me...."

SMACK! SMACK! Two more loud and stinging spanks.

"....play with her cooch..."

SMACK! SMACK! More spanks. That felt good. And I actually blushed at his use of the word 'cooch'. When he had said it before, I had thought it uncouth. Now I thought it pervertedly sexy.

"...in front of her husband."

And he spanked me really hard a half a dozen more times. My ass cheeks were hurting from the onslaught and some tears welled up in my eyes. But I didn't feel like crying. the tears were just my body's involuntary reaction to the pain, which I had actually enjoyed. I was breathless with the spanking though. And I imagined my white ass must have gone red with the spanks. I kept my palms firmly on the ground, moved my knees and squirmed a little, making my asscheeks jiggle.

I had also been feeling really turned out at all the profanity and insults than Alan was hurling my way. In some way, I later thought, the insults helped me come to terms with the latent guilt for whatever was happening. His punishment and insults acted like a proxy for me rebuking myself. But at that moment, when Alan called me a slut, I actually felt well and truly like a slut.

Not that I had done anything slut-like before this. I had been a faithful wife all these years, not even thinking of straying even when our sex life was lean. I had never given a single reason for Pavan to be as paranoid and jealous as he was. And now here I was. Almost naked. My butt hoisted on a couch being assaulted by an old fogey twice my age. And it actually felt right. I wanted more.

"I will now show you how a whore like this is to be fucked." I heard Alan say, but from where my head was, I couldn't see him. I could only see Pavan's awestruck face.

I felt a weight being put on the couch next to my right knee and I soon felt Alan's hairy wrinkly skin rub against mine. A few seconds later, I felt his hand lift up my left knee. He shoved it on to the couch's armrest and pushed it forward, so the armrest was now wedged under my folded knee. I felt my balance distured a little, so i moved my palms around until i was stable again.

It took me a few moments to imagine how much more trashy i must have looked in this new, slightly altered position. My thighs were now almost at 90 degrees to each other, in fact orthogonal. This meant my ass cheeks were parted, giving Alan easy access to my recently shaved cunt and my asshole. I blushed as I realized what a complete whore I must have looked like. How had things disintegrated so fast? A couple of hours back, I was cracking up at the very idea that Alan would take me to bed. This willful humiliation was a lot more degrading. And I was happily subjecting myself to it.

Seemingly prepped to be fucked like a whore, I waited eagerly for the actual sex to begin. I will admit that I was a bit nervous about whether I'd be able to take Alan's monster cock. Alan's words from the dance floor flashed in my head - could my "puny little Indian cunt" take his big dick? Like he said, we'd find out soon enough.

A few moments passed and I finally felt something touch me down there. The tip of his cock rubbing against my pussy lips. I arched my back and thrust my butt towards him, to entice him in. But Alan had obviously decided to tease and torment me. He rubbed his dick all over my ass crack, rubbed my cunt's entrance, my clit, my inner thigh... as if he was taking his dick on a guided tour of my private parts.

I moved my ass back and forth again, trying to appeal to him to get on with it. I really hoped me wouldn't reduce me to begging for a fuck. I had fallen enough for the night.

"Look at how dripping wet she is." I heard Alan say. I felt like saying, of course I'm wet Einstein. After the way you've been playing me all night, what else am I supposed to be. But I stayed silent and endured the long wait as he continued to rub his dick all over my ass and crotch.

Finally, after several minutes or teasing, Alan seemed to have had enough. I felt his dick poke at my cunt. It was already sopping wet, but I felt some discomfort as he pushed the thick giant in. Alan progressed slowly, and I moaned with discomfort as well as pleasure. But as he kept pushing it in, I felt my cunt stretching to adjust with its presence. And a few minutes of slow pushing later, I had become reasonably well adjusted with the big dick in my cunt. I still guessed about half of it to be outside my cunt.

"Oh sluts like these will pretend they can't handle it. But what they want is a big dick. I don't care if you're Indian, Chinese or German. All women want a big dick to pump them." I heard Alan say. My first instinct was to dispute it and say size only matters somewhat. But then it struck me that getting impaled by a stranger's monster cock while thrown over a couch in his suite is probably not the best time to give lectures on size.

Alan shoved some more of his dick in me and then decided to start the fucking. My cunt had produced a lot of juice already so there was enough lubrication for the shafting to commence. Alan started fucking me with long and hard strokes, and I felt giant waves of pleasure radiate throughout my lower body. as he fucked me, my torso suspended from the couch rocked back and forth, making my reverse hanging boobs slap against my face. I could also feel something rubbing against a part of my buttcheeks. I guessed it to be Alan's hairy launch, based on the raspy texture. And the room was filled with an obscene sound of skin slapping against skin. To be precise, Alan's thighs slapping against mine as we fucked like two bunnies.

shiprat
shiprat
917 Followers