Old Man Discovers... Ch. 24

Story Info
Chapter 24 continued
936 words
4
12.6k
3
0

Part 24 of the 57 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers

last sentence of chapter 23.. into town for cold medicine.

A day and a half later at noon and I'm getting anxious to hit the road. Fred,called this morning and I told him I thought I was coming down with something and going in to town later to get some medication. I got time for a quick shower and shave before leaving for Jackie's.

Finding Jackie's place was a no-brainier. Twenty minutes and I'm pulling into the driveway. As I'm walking up the steps onto the porch, the front door opens. There stands, I assume Jackie Gurl. She was cute, with a kind of perky look. Maybe it was the blonde bangs, maybe it was the warm, friendly smile, or her clear, healthy complexion. Her legs were nice and smooth. She/he was jaw dropping gorgeous. She was dressed in a very typical schoolgirl outfit. A plain white shirt, plaid skirt, blue blazer,Mary-Jayne's and a school tie rounded out the outfit. The skirt was a bit shorter then probably permissible in school since it was about six inches above her knees.

"Hi, I'm Mack and I'll assume your Jackie," I said?

"Oh, yes. I'm so glad your here Mack," she/he said. Holding her arms open wide.

I stepped into her embrace and got a kiss on my cheek and then on the lips. She had a fresh, clean smell and a hand groping my crotch. I reached under her little plaid skirt and rubbed her clitty dick with my open palm while she stood there. Before long her tiny penis rose to it's fullest and leaked her pre-cum into her panties as she moaned.

"We, really need to go inside and get to know each other better. I truly believe we can become good friends just based on your looks and sexy voice. I could sit and listen to you talk and probably have several organisms playing with my clitty dick and nipples," Jackie said.

Taking me by the hand, we enter the living room and walk into the dining room. On the table are two champagne glasses and a picture of what look like mimosa's. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jackie. How she/he was dressed, how she/he moved and how quickly her little clitty dick hardened and leaked pre-cum. I wanted to see the rest of her body. Caress it and see what it's weaknesses are in regards to climaxes. Maybe her little pre-cum shot was just from hornyness.

"I, want to apologize for my quick little outburst of pre-cum. Other than masturbating I haven't had anyone touch me in over 10 months. Since I moved here I've been cautious of the southern way of thinking about male/male connections. I only put up my profile on that web site about 3 weeks ago and you and Fred were the first to contact me and the only ones that were respectable. So I thought what the heck, a reply couldn't hurt. When I viewed your profile and read it all the way through I couldn't wait to contact you but you contacted me first.

"I can quote word for word your description of morning coffee. 'Most days, I wake up in morning and go to the kitchen to make coffee. As it's brewing, I'm generally looking out the window and letting my robe fall open exposing my body. I gently began to caress my nipples and enjoy how hard they become. The feeling is irresistible so I continued caressing, massaging and squeezing them until I could barely control myself. I looked down at them and noticed that my dick has become aroused.....rubbery and semi hard I take just the head in my hand to encourage it to become harder. One hand on my right nipple and my left hand stroking my cock head into its ultimate hardness. I continued this for a while until the coffee pot starts sputtering indicating that it was finished brewing. I'm almost at the point of orgasm but chose to wait by having a hot cup. Cumming feels so great and edging is divine.' But when I finally heard your voice my heart melted. I'm sorry if I sound silly but I'm just so happy that your here," Jackie said.

I sit there mesmerized by her soft musical voice. The smooth clean soft looking long legs and the sexy schoolgirl outfit. I just wanted to hold her in my arms and then slowly undress her and see what I'd find.

"I'm glad we are finally able to get together and I appreciate your feelings. My feelings and thoughts have been running rampant ever since seeing your profile. I've always been a leg man and your pictures were a definite turn-on. My only problem was trying to figure out how not to include Fred. I hope that's not a problem with my selfishness?" I said.

As we sat there, all of a sudden the phone rings. Oh shit, it's Fred I think. Jackie, goes into the kitchen to answer the phone. Coming back to the dinning room a few minutes later with a frown on her face.

"Mack, I hate to tell you this but, I have to leave for about an hour. Can you return later? I promise we won't be interrupted and I promise I'll make it worth your wait," she said.

With a look of disappointment on my face which I'm sure Jackie saw I said, "Sure, no problem. Just return or do you want me to call you first?"

"Give me a call first just to make sure. I'm sorry about this," she said.

to be continued...

tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers