Old Man Discovers... Ch. 40

Story Info
Chater 40.
760 words
4.03
11.2k
00

Part 40 of the 57 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers

Last sentence chapter-39 "I'll leave you to take care of business."

Sitting there on the porch for several minutes to get up the courage to call Jackie, I decide to take a shower. Heading for the bathroom, the phone rings. Answering, I hear Fred say, "Mack it's me. I had a message on my answering machine from my daughter. She's up in Knoxville and needs me there. I'll be leaving as soon as I shower and pack. I'll try to keep you informed. Good luck with Jackie and remember it's us, until whenever."

Fred, hangs up without even waiting for a reply. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what's going to happen. Shower time and call Jackie.

Finishing the shower and taking special tender care of my tiny shriveled cock, I head for a drink and the phone. Four ring-backs and Jackie answers.

"Hello, Mack. I hope you are calling with a decision?" she says.

Oh, man this is going to be rough. "Yes and I don't think you'll like my decision. At least I hope you'll understand. I've decided to stay with Fred. It's a friendship of over a year and it's not just about sex. I'm sure ours would have been the same and I so hoped it would happen. I know you won't accept a three-way and I understand.

There isn't anything I don't like about you and I'm sure it would eventually develop into a lasting, loving relationship. You have a great personality and an absolutely beautiful body. Finding the partner for life shouldn't be a problem for you. Just don't accept the first one that comes along," I say.

There is a silence that seems to go on for eternity but finally Jackie say, "Mack, I can accept your decision but with some disappointment. I really thought you would be that partner for life. I'd like to keep the door open, so to speak and If anything happens to change your situation, please give me a call. Maybe I'll still be looking for that life partner."

"Jackie, I appreciate the offer. You will never be out of my mind, although I might be out of my mind with this decision," I say.

"Bye, sweetie," Jackie says and hangs up.

Dead air, dead thoughts, dead relationship. I hope I don't regret this decision. Just have to wait and see. Fred's a swell guy and has been a great friend. With or without benefits. Of course he doesn't have a body like Jackie, He is smooth like Jackie, which I like. No A-cup tits but some man boobs and nipples that are sensitive.

He likes beer, whiskey, cigars and loves to cook. What more can a guy ask for in a wife? Especially one that has their own place to live. Not always around and nagging. O.K., not a wife. But a very close friend. Drink, eat, smoke, travel and sex. Life is good.

Neither of us ever thought sex would happen. I never did. Although he might have as he'd had gay sex before. The day he came to my house and made the comment on my nipples, groped my crotch, dropped my shorts and sucked me off was a total surprise.

I remember what I was thinking after he left -(Think, dumb ass, think!! Masturbation, flesh light or maybe another blow job when Fred cums back? No, don't think, just don't answer the door. I'm not gay, a fag, a queer. I don't suck cock or want to suck cock. I, don't want to be fucked, hell I don't even like the finger wave the doctor does during an exam. But, that blow job was mind blowing. I knew it was going to continue. With him or someone else. I absolutely love having my cock sucked and cum swallowed! I'm glad it was Fred and eventually I had no qualms about starting to return the intimacy.

Our last session together, with him swallowing before and during cumming was, is better than any fucking with my wife. Better than any time with her, especially because she never sucked my cock.

Well, now it's wait to hear from Fred. I hope it's soon. Knoxville isn't that far away and hopefully his daughter's situation will be resolved quickly.

Of course this could be my greatest fuck-up ever. With Fred gone, for who knows for how long. I would have been free to visit, spend the night(s) with Jackie.

Mack, your decision is made. Get your mind on something else. Go grocery shopping!

To be continued...

tnwriter
tnwriter
101 Followers