Old Man Watching Ch. 3

Story Info
Best friend comes to visit.
941 words
3.56
37.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken called Larry and said he had a surprise for him and told him to come over about 11 P.M. Larry wanted to know what the surprise was but all Ken would tell him was he would see when he got there. Larry said OK and that he would bring over some beer. Ken knew Larry would be more horny then ever after a few beers. He always bragged how hard he could still get even when drinking.

At 10:30 P.M. Ken heard a car drive up. He saw Larry getting out of the car with a case of beer. Thinking it wasn’t like Larry to be early for anything he went to the door to let him in. Ken said, “first lets have some beer and then tell me some of your sexy stories about the women you have met”. Larry eagerly said, “OK” and opened the case and took out some beer. They sat down by the window closest to Ken’s bedroom which was across from the kitchen area at Sissy's house. Her window was open and he could hear soft music playing. He knew that it was only a matter of time before Sissy would move past the window and his friend would see her.

Larry was working on his third beer and he began to tell the story about a sexy blonde sitting alone at a table at the local bar. Larry was sitting directly across from her at another table. He said that the blonde had on a short skirt and kept opening her legs further underneath the table. Larry said that he went over to ask her if he could join her and the blonde said he could if he bought her another drink. Right away he signaled for the bar maid to bring another round. Her tits were big, about 38 DD and resting on the edge of the table. He was talking about his ex wife and how cold she was to him. The blonde made a face and said, “sex is too great to be without”. The drinks came and the blonde drank half the glass down. Larry slid his hand on her knee and she acted like she didn’t notice. So he moved his hand up slowly to the top of her thigh brushing a smooth shaven pussy as he massaged her thigh.

The guy at the next table was taking this all in as Larry started feeling her pussy. Her legs spread wider and Larry’s finger disappeared inside her wet pussy while the man at the next table strained to see more. Larry motioned for the man to come over so he did eagerly sitting on the other side of the hot blonde. The mans hand moved up her leg and Larry spread her pussy very open so both men could finger her. She moaned and said she wanted to go to her car so the men got up and followed her outside. They all got into the back seat and continued fingering her pussy. Larry tugged at her blouse and slipped that huge tit out sucking it and still working on her pussy with the other man took the other tit and started pinching the nipple with his forefinger and thumb. She moaned with Larry's cock in her thirsty mouth sucking it further in until his pubic hair was all that was showing. Larry leaned back and Bob slipped his tongue slurping at her pussy as she slipped Larry's cock out of her mouth and buried her face at his balls. She sucked one and then the other. Then flickered her tongue across them down to the little strip of skin all the while stroking his cock with both hands. Larry's eyes rolled back in his head and he leaned back. He blew his wad and she let him cum on her tits down her tummy and onto her pussy.

Larry was done and laid back moaning. Bob pulled out his hard cock and pushed the blondes lips to it. She took it hungrily and begged for more. He held the sides of her head and pushed his cock in and out of that hot mouth. She was vibrating her throat as he deep throated her. Larry enjoyed watching the show and started sucking her pussy and finger fucking her with 2 fingers of his right hand. He reached up for those big tits and pinched each nipple. He started sucking her clit and she came so hard in his mouth that he almost gagged on her sweet hot juices. Bob felt his balls get harder and his head swelling. He shot his wad in her hot mouth as she hungrily swallowed every drop sucking him until he was drained.

As the story ended, Larry saw Sissy walking through her kitchen with just a thin, black nightshirt on. He looked at Ken and said, “Who is that?” Ken replied, “that is the surprise I told you about. She is my new neighbor. “Ken do you think I could meet her”? Ken said all he had to do is go over and knock on the door saying he was a friend of his. Larry was out the door like a shot and he went over to the door, knocked and she asked through the closed door, “who is there”? Larry told her what Ken said to and Sissy opened the door smiling at him. He went inside and asked her if she wanted some beer and she agreed. What Larry didn’t know was that his old old friend had a fantasy that he wanted to see happen.

To Be Continued...