Old man with Black Slut

Story Info
Old white man gets it with a black slut.
1.3k words
3.64
153.7k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh yea hunny you go on home im going to stay for my last costumer" I said over my shoulder to monica.

"ok baby take care..." she replied back.

As I walked back and fourth at the corner which im usually at, I did't notice a white pickup truck move up to where I was and a white male around the age of 40-45 roll down the passenger sides window.

"Hi there sexy how bout you come with me for a while?" the old man asked me.

"Sure I will, aslong as you pay" I said licking my purple colored lip gloss.

I opened the door and steped into the pickup and shivered at how cold it was. then I noticed him looking up and down my curvy body and at the skirt i was wearing that had hiked up a bit when I sat.

"Its pretty cold tonight ainIt it?" I asked him while I tried to make conversation.

"Yea ain't it a bit to cold for you tonight to be out like this?" he grinned at me.

"I gots to work you know..." I snapped.

"Of course you do, how about we go over my place?" he replied back.

"No, I rather go to my place so you can stay a while longer" I cautiously said.

"Well, I dont know where it is baby you gotta tell me." he said laughing a bit.

"Make a right at the next light, and by the way my name is cleo." I smoothly whispered.

"My name is mark, ok here we are sweety..."

I stepped out of the truck and pulled out the keys to my apartment and headed up the two story building in downtown Newark, nj. Mark followed me quietly up the old stairs.

"This might look like an old apartment building but each apartment inside is rather new so dont think bad about it" I informed mark.

"Dont worry anything with a bed is fine with me" he replied looking around.

"Who said about having sex in a bed? come on in mark" i giggled at him.

"Wow, I did't expect this place to be sooo new..." he said marveled by the inside of my apartment.

"Well im going to go get changed and u should also take your clothes off since were going in the jacuzzi" I told him waving my ass at him.

"Jacuzzi???" he said staring at me.

I went inside my bedroom and took off all my clothes and went into my closet and picked out my g-string and matching bikini top which did't cover almost anything. when i went into the bathroom I saw he had found his way around the house allready and was totally naked inside the jacuzzi. i smiled and stepped into looking as sexy as possible. then i sat on the oppisite side he was sitting on and rested in the nice hot water.

"So how old are you Cleo?" Mark asked while i got confortable.

"21 soon to be 22, you?" I replied

"44, ain't it a bit to old for you?" he smiled

"i like them like that" I said moaning a bit...

Then I crawled up to him and put my arms around him and started kissing and pressing my tits to him.

"Oh yea baby give me what you have" he odered.

I stood up and started giving him a lap dance and taking off my top and rubbed my g-string in his face...

"Oh yea take that top off and let me see your real big titties" he ordered me as he started to stroke his cock.

"I gonna suck your cock now baby..." I smiled at him and went into the water and made him sit on the edge of the jacuzzi so I can suck his cock.

As I sucked his 8 1/2" cock I slid 2 fingers into my tight pussy and continued this position for what seemed hours. I stroked his cock faster and faster untill I felt him twitch and new he was gonna blow so I let him blow his load in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of it.

"Ride my cock you horny slut" mark said.

I crawled up onto his cock and slid it into my pussy and started to thrust up and down while mark licked and played with my nipples.

"ohhhh yeeaaaa this feels sooooo good mark fuck me faster and harder baby" I moaned in delight

"Damn baby its so tight down there how the hell u keep it tight for so long?" he replied with his eyes closed.

"ohhh god baby treat me like a dirty slut fuck me up the ass and cum in my tight hole with that big cock of yours!!!" I screamed

Then I heard a loud knock on the door and my heart stopped pumping...

"Who is it?" I yelled

"MAILMAN!!!!" he screamed back at the door.

"Come in and leave the mail on the table please" I replied.

I heard the door open and heard him walk towards the table and put down the mail. then I heard him walk towards the bath room while saying,

"Hey miss you have a pack for you... it looks like pictures" he said while walking in the room and at that moment dropped the packet...

"God dayuuuuummmm, how bout i join in?" he enthusiastically laughed.

"If you promise to leave I'll let you" I smiled at him.

I saw him rapidly take off his clothes and I gazed at his 11 inch black cock, he walked into the jacuzzi and went behind me and I felt his cockhead push through my virgin ass.

"ohhhh yessss baby fuck my virgin asshole!!!" I screamed in pleasure

When he heard me say "virgin" he slid his whole 11 inch cock inside and i almost died right there, he started thrusting it harder and harder while he said...

"im about to cum baby" then I heard mark say "goddamn me too" then in fear of pregnancy i tried to pull out of both of them but if i tried pulling out of one end I would end up with the other guys cock inside me but it was too late, I felt two different exploding cocks shoot each load in both my holes and I did nothing but moan

"ohh god keep fucking me guys dont leave me!!" I told both of them between each moan.

"You horny little slut your pregnant now cuz your a dirty little whore" the black guy from behind screamed.

"oh yes but I love it and keep fucking me" I replied not caring about my pregnancy then I felt the black guys cock pull out and he turned me around and forced my head onto his cock "what a dirty slut you are" he said and they both started laughing.

"Your right I guess I am a dirty slut that loves sucking cock, but how bout u guys stay for a while longer?" I said to both of the guys

"Fine, but you have to let both of our cocks fill your ass..." he said.

I knew it would be hard to have two cocks in my ass but I guessed it would be fun... so mark laid down under me and I climbed up onto him and let his cock fill my asshole and the I felt another huge cock eneter my ass and I couldnt take it...

"Oh god this hurts so much please stop, OHHHH GOOOOOD THIS FEELS SOOOOOO GOOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!!!!!!" I screamed as he finished shoving his cock into my ass. then all three of us laughed and stayed like that and fucked untill both of the cumed again inside my asshole...

"How about you guys pay me now?" I asked...

"Oh yea" mark said, "How much you think we should pay her mailman?"

"5 bucks is good enough for what she did, plus, shes a horny slut she can do it for free"

Then I told them "fine dont pay me but this was a one time chance you guys..." I replied smiling and stroking both of their cocks and sucking on them to drink the last drops of cum...