Old Man's Fancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

"By the way," Trish suddenly said in mid-flow, "I am."

"Pardon?" he asked bewildered.

Trish's sudden change of tack had Geoff confused, he wondered what on earth the girl was talking about and began to think that he'd missed a part of their conversation. She was smiling impishly at him, had it been Clara he would have known she was feeling 'playful', but this girl was an unknown and he could not conceive of her wanting to have sex with an oldster like him.

"My stockings," she answered, "I'm wearing them. Would you like to see?"

Obviously Trish was teasing him, perhaps the drink had helped there, but he wondered what she would do if he called her bluff, there was only one way to find out.

"That would be very nice Trish." he answered.

He was amazed when she stood up and teasingly gathered her dress together to raise the hem, slowly the hem slid up her perfectly formed legs while Geoff stared in surprise and growing delight, after all these were the first female legs he had seen outside a magazine for fifteen years. The dark band at the top of the stockings came into view, then the naked flesh above that, Geoff licked his lips as old memories of Clara playing exactly this game with him flooded back, to his surprise he felt a stirring in his loins.

"Would you like to see more?" she asked softly.

That ranked as one of the daftest questions he'd ever heard, but on reconsideration he decided that he could not take advantage of her offer as he felt it was the drink talking.

"Much as I would like to" he answered regretfully, "I don't think I should."

"Why not?" she asked.

Quietly he explained his reasons, she listened to him with a growing smile then dropped the hem of her dress.

"You are a dear." she laughed, "Geoff if I told you that I know exactly what I'm doing would you say 'yes' to my question?"

"Well of course I would, but you may be in for a surprise young lady." he smiled.

Trish smiled, she certainly hoped she'd be in for a very pleasant surprise, reaching behind her she unzipped the dress and let it fall, Geoff stared at her with eager eyes and as she reached behind her again to open the bra she saw his tongue flick across his lips. Slowly she slid her bra off revealing her large, ripe tits to his view, to her amazement and glee she saw the front of his trousers begin to bulge as he drank in the sight of her. Reaching to her panties she slowly peeled them down her legs and kicked them away, her shaven pussy was revealed to him and he looked longingly at it.

"Thank you." he almost whispered.

"Would you like to...." she left the question unfinished.

Geoff could not believe his ears, this gorgeous woman who was so openly displaying her tender young charms to his lustful gaze was asking if he would like to fuck her, needless to say he would, especially as he had developed a hard on that was as good as in his youth. Smiling he stood up and slowly removed his clothes, his smile widened when he saw the amazement in her eyes when his cock sprang to view. Moving slowly he moved to stand in front of her, leant forward and kissed her young lips, before he knew it she had melted against him, her large tits flattening against his skin, her nipples prodding him to remind him they were there, her naked pussy rubbing against his erection in a way that was exciting them both. Geoff moved his hands to her tits and savoured the wondrous texture of her flesh beneath his old hands, he tweaked her nipples with his fingers, something that had always sent his late wife wild, Trish reacted just the same, a low growl sounded deep in her throat as she pressed tighter to him, her hand squeezing between them to close around his cock. Pushing back a little Geoff slid a hand down her body to her pussy, his fingers seeking and finding her clitoris, teasing it until she parted their lips and cried out in ecstasy.

Trish was gloriously stunned, Geoff seemed to know exactly how to turn her on, how to touch her, tease her, kiss her, she felt his fingers on her clitoris and her body erupted in climax, no-one had brought to this point so quickly before. His hand slid down further, one, then two of his fingers slid into her wet, yearning pussy to move tantalisingly slowly in and out to which he added a gentle twisting movement that swiftly drove her to another peak. She felt herself falling backwards, his strong hands guiding her to the floor and Trish eagerly waited for him to mount her, instead she felt him slide down her body, suddenly his tongue was licking her clitoris. Trish screamed and arched her body, Geoff kept on licking her clit, driving her wild, then his tongue moved down to probe and lap at her hole, she could feel him sucking the juices from her pussy noisily and again she climaxed. Her cries had barely faded before he was sliding up her body, she felt his massive cock poke at the entrance to her pussy and then he was pushing forward, her body thrusting up to welcome him. For a moment he lay still, his cock filling her, then he slowly moved, his strokes long and exciting.

Geoff had savoured every moment, the feel of her tits, her nipples hard between his fingers, her pussy wet and clutching, her cries had spurred him on as he drove her to climax after climax, then he had licked her juices from her pussy, their taste sweet on his tongue reminding him so much of Clara. Again she had climaxed, her body bucking so much that he lost his hold, it was time to finish the joyous task, sliding up her body, her skin rubbing against his, he positioned himself and gently pressed forward, Trish had surged up to engulf him in one swift, exhilarating motion. Savouring the feel of her young pussy around his ancient cock, her juices washing over his skin, Geoff lay still for a moment before starting to move teasingly slowly, a stroke that had Clara begging him to 'fuck her hard' within minutes. Trish's cries filled his ears and then she was pleading with him to screw her, to drive himself into her and he took great joy in upping his rhythm, his cock sliding out and thrusting in at speed. She was thrashing and bucking beneath him yet gamely tried to match the speed and force of his strokes, then he felt the familiar ache in his balls that warned him of his own climax, with one last mighty thrust he sank his cock as deep in her as it would go and gasped as his juices burst forth.

Trish was in a daze of sexual frenzy, she pleaded with him to come in her, to screw her hard, to fuck her fast, she had never been this uncontrolled before, then she felt him thrust deeply into her pussy and stiffen, his juices seemed to erupt inside her, their heat surging up into her womb. Geoff seemed to flow and flow and flow, she had visions of him filling her up with his semen, as if from a distance she could hear herself crying out as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. Then he was rolling off her, his breathing fast, but strong he lay beside her, she could feel him watching her as her body came down from it's high, her bucking turning to gentle tremors.

"God!" Trish gasped, "That was fantastic."

Geoff felt great satisfaction both from the excitement of the event and the fact that he had excited this young woman so much she had begged for him, perhaps there was a kernel of truth in that old adage about snow on the roof after all. He watched her slowly come down, heard her gasped compliment and reached out to gently run his hand along the side if her ribs, unbelievably she went into another climax, only Clara had ever reacted like that before, if he had believed in such things he would swear Trisha was Clara reincarnated. Beside him Trish sighed as her body started to calm once more, smiling he rose, padded out to the kitchen and fetched a towel with which they could clean themselves, Trish was trying to stand as he came back into the room.

"Come here," she grinned at him, "and help me to the couch."

Laughing he did as she asked, placing the towel under her as she sat down, the poor dear was knackered, but she seemed contented. Trish looked up at him and gave a devilish grin, somehow he knew what she would do next and sure enough her head dropped to his lap, her mouth closing around his cock to suck and lick at his shrinking flesh. He was stunned not only to discover that her technique was exactly the same as his late wife's, but that his cock was responding to her actions almost as fast as in the old days with Clara. Soon he felt his climax rushing over him and his seed flow into her mouth in a rush, yet he felt her swallow it all and suck for more only reluctantly releasing him when his cock started to shrink despite all her attentions.

"Christ," he gasped, "I'd almost forgotten how good it could be."

"My pleasure." Trish grinned cheekily.

"Young lady," he laughed, "you are so much like my Clara it's uncanny and I mean that as a compliment."

"I know," she sighed cuddling into his ribs, "funny thing is that I feel that I am where I belong."

A month later, to the shock of the whole community, Trish's parents and most of all grandma Maud, Geoff and Trish were married, winter and spring joined as one.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
12