Old Navy Fantasy

Story Info
Lacey's longtime fantasy is fulfilled in public.
1.7k words
4.31
46.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers

Jack gunned the car motor and swung into the parking space, beating a well-dressed older woman driving a Volvo. She gave him the finger as she drove on searching for another space. He turned off the motor and slipped the keys into his pocket.

Lacey, sitting next to Jack, put her hand on his wrist. Turning toward her he could see the radiant smile of anticipation on her face.

"This is going to be great, Jack. The mall is packed."

"Yes. I see, and look people are crowding into Old Navy. All the Saturday crowd of Miss Gundy's shopping the Back -To-School Sale for their kids."

"Oh My God! Do you see that? There's a priest and two nuns going in. This is going to be awesome," Lacey said, smiling.

"Hmm. We better do a quick check, Lacey," Jack smiled, slipping his hand under Lacey's short, black leather skirt. "No panties. Waxed pussy. I'm ready."

Lacey frowned. "Are you sure you want to do this, Jack. After all, this is my fantasy, not yours."

"Hell yes. Now get out of the car. I'll meet you inside just like we planned." Jack watched as Lacey opened he car door and walked across the asphalt to the entrance of Old Navy, her skirt swaying with her hips as she walked. Her shoulder length blond hair caught the rhythm of her walk and swayed in unison. This view always fascinated Jack.

As Lacey opened the swinging glass door and stepped inside Jack got out of the car and walked nonchalantly toward the entrance to follow her. On entering he found the store quite busy as expected. People were holding up articles of clothing admiringly, wandering about and generally shopping. A few had their intended purchases draped over their arms looking here and there for bargains.

Jack stopped and talked to the priest who was standing patiently near the checkout counter while the two nuns could be seen deeper inside the store shopping. Jack smiled inwardly; thinking the priest would not be quite so friendly in a short time.

Lacey caught Jack's eye as she came out of a side aisle. Just for a moment she looked at Jack, smiled, then turned toward the rear of the store. Jack headed slowly in the same direction, stopping to look at some shorts and t-shirts, trying to act as casual as possible.

As he came to the men's pants department he again spied Lacey. She smiled then turned away. Her hand rubbing her butt told Jack she was both becoming very aroused from the anticipation of what was about to happen and she was enjoying drawing it out as long as possible.

Moving even deeper into the store Jack stopped at a table in front of a vintage 1954 Chevrolet pickup. The table was piled with soft women's t-shirts. Jack fingered the cloth. At the thought of Lacey's bare ass squashing the pile Jack felt he cock give a quick throb and grew noticeably.

"Excuse me." Jack turned to the voice. Lacey was standing next to him. "Do you think this is too much yellow?" she said, holding up a T-shirt.

"I think I would try the pink. You would look good in that, Miss," Jack declared much louder than needed for just Lacey to hear. To his delight he spotted several people stop and turn to stare.

"Oh. I'm Lacey. And you are?"

"Jack."

"Glad to meet you Jack," she said looking around to see how many people had noticed them. "Now give me a boost up on the table and we'll see if it matches what's under my skirt."

Jack helped Lacey up on the table. As he thought her bare butt crushed the t-shirts and some fell off the table to the floor. Holding the pink T-shirt, jack lifted he skirt as Lacey spread her legs wide.

"Yes. I'd say this looks almost perfect," Jack said with a wink. "Just one thing missing." He dropped to his knees and buried his face in her pussy. His tongue spread her lips and, as he suspected, found her dripping wet. His tongue moved quickly from to the inside of her lips to her clit. Lacey locked her legs around his neck and ground his face harder into her.

Lacey looked around to see if people were noticing. Several shoppers were obviously staring. This only served to make her even hotter. She threw her head back and began to moan. Her hips began to move in unison with Jack's tongue. Her hands found their way under her shirt to squeeze and tease her hard nipples.

A brunette Old Navy clerk came up to the couple. "Can I help you?" she said tentatively, not quite knowing what to do.

Jack looked up at her. "No. I'm doing just fine, thank you."

"Umm, I don't think you should be doing this here," the clerk went on, but Lacey lifted her shirt and reached out pulling the brunette clerk's mouth down to her waiting breast. The clerk's mouth opened and began sucking the hard erect nipple. Deep moans started in Lacey's throat.

"What's going on here?" demanded the store manager. "Jennifer. Get that tit out of your mouth and go to my office."

"You have a problem? You are ruining my lunch, you know," Jack said over his shoulder.

"I'm calling the police!" exclaimed the red-faced manager as he stomped off toward his office. "Jennifer, come with me!"

"Asshole!" Jack yelled after the manager before turning back to Lacey's pussy.

The brunette clerk, Jennifer, looked up from the nipple, shook her head and went back to sucking one nipple while rubbing the other. Lacey's hand tangled in Jennifer's hair.

Jack stood and pulled his now engorged cock from his shorts, tucking the waistband under his balls, and slid easily into Lacey's pussy.

"Young man. Stop that, this instant!" yelled the priest. Looking around Jack noticed the two nuns standing next to the priest, eyes glued on him, mouths watering, hands gripping at their throats.

Jack thrust all the harder into Lacey as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He could feel her pussy tighten around his cock. Lacey arched her back as she came. She gasped and screamed as her body convulsed with the force of the orgasm that wracked her body. Jack pulled his cock out of Lacey's pussy. It throbbed in full view of the audience for a moment. Then Lacey bent at the waist and took the head in her mouth then slid the whole thing into her throat. One long hard suck and Lacey's mouth released his cock. Wrapping his cock between her tits, Jack began tit-fucking Lacey whose tongue darted out to lick the head on every stroke. It wasn't long before Jack was ready to cum. Lacey took his cock and began to jack him off roughly. Her fingers stroking the full length of his shaft and playing with the head.

"Oh, God. Yesss," Jack screamed as cum pumped from his cock, splashing onto Lacey's face, her hair and the table. Spent, Jack leaned against the table for a moment.

Immediately there was the sound of sirens outside in the parking lot. Both Jack and Lacey prepared to leave quickly. Jack stuffed his cock back in his pants. Lacey slid off the table to her feet, smoothed her skirt and pulled her shirt down.

A City of Beaverton Police Car pulled up and stopped at the curb in front of Old Navy. Two cops jumped out and entered the store.

"This way. Out the back," said Jennifer taking Lacey's hand and pulling her toward the rear of the store. "Out through the stock room. I'll show you."

The three ran together to the rear of the store. Jennifer opened the door to the stock room and pulled Lacey through. Jack stopped, turned to the crowd and made a low bowed. There were a number of shoppers clapping at the performance. The two nuns covered their mouths with their hands to hide their glee. The priest was irate and shook his fist.

"That's them, officers. Stop them!" screamed the store manager, pointing to the back of the store.

Jack turned, stepped through the stock room door, snapped the lock and ran after the two women who were just exiting the building through the back door. Already, they could hear the police pounding on the stock room door, yelling at the manager for a key.


In the parking lot, all three ran south between the parked cars. "Shit! We're parked on the other side of the building right in front of the damn store. We fucked up," wheezed Jack.

Jennifer stopped, smiling. "Let's have brunch," she said and began running toward Elmer's Pancake House at the far corner of the pavement.

Inside the restaurant, Lacey went directly to the bathroom to clean the cum from her face and hair. Jack and Jennifer flagged a waitress who showed them a booth at the front next to a window. Jack ordered three breakfast specials and waited for Lacey. From their seats they had a good view of the parking lot and the Old Navy store. There was plenty of activity there. People pointing, talking among themselves and to the cops. Presently and News 8 van and camera crew pulled up in front of the store and began filming for the five o'clock news.

"I guess I'll have to look for another job," laughed Jennifer. "But I hate that place anyway. The manager is suck a dickhead." Lacey put her arm around Jennifer and kissed her cheek.

The three ate a leisurely brunch, talked, and waited for the crowd to clear. No one noticed the priest and two nuns when they were shown to a booth several seats behind them. The two nuns sat facing Jack, Lacey and Jennifer. The priest sat with his back to them.

By the time they finished their brunch the crowd had cleared and everything looked quiet in front of Old Navy. The three got up to leave. As they passed the priest's booth, Jack glanced at the nuns. One gave him thumbs up and smiled. The other one giggled. The priest started to rise from his seat but thought better of it.

Jack paid the bill and left the restaurant to join the two women. They were holding hands in front of the restaurant and whispering to each other, laughing.

"Now what are Lacey and Jennifer cooking up?" Jack thought shaking his head as the three walked across the asphalt to the car.

Jenny _S
Jenny _S
14 Followers