Old Uncle Jack Visits Ch. 01

Story Info
Well-endowed older man disrupts happy home.
1.6k words
4.32
331.4k
259

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazsis1
tazsis1
372 Followers

I'm a very successful man... really I am. I have a great job and I'm very rich. I invented a piece of tiny mechanics - essentially a fancy carbon fibre hinge - that is used in millions and millions of mobile phones. I get to go on lecture tours and last year I went to a Buckingham Palace tea party to meet the Queen in recognition of my contribution to British industry. My name is Tim Lang. You may have heard of me. Everywhere I go, I am shown respect and admiration. In my field, I am a real mover and a shaker. I also have a gorgeous, loving wife, Anna, and we have a beautiful 12-year-old daughter. I'm slim and I keep fit, and many people think I'm very handsome in a bookish, professorial way.

But six months ago, my old uncle Jack came to stay, and things started to fall apart... all my wealth and status were worth nothing as he took over my home and life.

He's not a real uncle, an old friend of my Dad's from the navy. My parents are dead now, but somehow Jack has stayed in touch with me. He was around when I was a child, living with us for periods. He never married and often had some young floozy ten or fifteen years his junior hanging off his arm. He always bullied me, wanted me to "be more of a man", when I was a bit of a nerd and into my books and computers. Jack is not, never really was, a good looking man. As a child I thought of him as a Hobbit. He is short and wiry, and now, at 60 years old, entirely bald. He was always incredibly fit and muscled from military service. Jack has a very strong, commanding physical presence to go with his manner. I never understood why my parents liked him so much, why they even tolerated him. He was very forceful and arrogant. He always made crude comments and flirted outrageously with my Mum.

Out of the blue, I got a phone call from Jack. He was in town, wanted to visit, to catch up over dinner. I invited him for the Friday night. Immediately I hung up, I regretted it. He turned up with a bottle of whisky and a suitcase, in the taxi straight from the train station. He'd been in the house five minutes, when he asked if he could stay for a few nights. We couldn't really refuse him without making a big scene. Anna put on a great dinner and we all got a little drunk. It was fun, in its way. Jack was on form, telling stories and charming Anna as only he could. Finally, a little short of midnight, she showed Jack to the guest room and settled him in. Anna came into our bedroom about 20 minutes later with a huge grin on her face.

"What is it?"

I was in bed waiting for her.

"Oh, nothing. You know Jack."

Anna went into the bathroom to remove make up and brush her teeth. She got into bed, dressed in one of her short cotton nighties.

"Tell me. What has he done now?"

"He went on and on about how sexy I was, and asked loads of questions about our sex life."

"Oh God! I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. He is such a crude man. I'll ask him to leave tomorrow morning, straight after breakfast."

"No, it's ok Tim. It's funny, sort of."

Anna cuddled up to me, laying her head on my chest, her arm across me and a leg drawn up across my thighs.

"What did he ask?"

"He asked if you could handle such a "sexy wife". How often we did it? What kind of lover you were? Was I satisfied?"

"What did you say?"

"I brushed him off. I'm not talking to him about that sort of thing."

"Good for you. He can be a bit of a bully."

"He went on and on about my bottom... how round and firm it looked, called it "fuckable". Do you think he meant sodomy in the bottom? And my breasts. He said they must jiggle about when you're "pounding away" in me. He is so rude, and it's creepy coming from an old man like that. He wanted a good night kiss. He insisted."

I held my breath, suddenly aware that I was getting an erection. As soon as I became conscious of it, my cock grew iron hard and extended to its full length. I twisted a little trying to keep my penis away from Anna's leg. I didn't want Anna to know.

"He stood in the door, refusing to let me pass. Insisting I give him a kiss on the lips."

Anna held me tighter and her leg came further up pressed onto my hard penis.

"Timmy. Christ. What a disgusting little pervert you are. Your uncle's coming on to me is exciting you, isn't it?"

She looked up at me smiling as her hand reached up to my groin. Her fingers opened up the hole in the front of my pyjamas and massaged my scrotum, then she took me in her hand and stoked gently and slowly.

"Go on," I said. This came out as a constricted croak.

Anna chuckled.

"He wouldn't let me out of the room, so I dipped down to give him a peck on the lips. He grabbed me and pulled me to him, pressing his mouth against me and his tongue into my mouth. He caught me by surprise. We kissed briefly, mouths open."

Anna paused. She was masturbating me harder now, still slow. She pulled the duvet back and to expose me. I was streaming pre-cum. She used this to lubricate me.

"He moved so fast then. One hand groped at my bottom and one hand went up my jumper and mauled my breast. He got inside the bra and tweaked my nipple hard. I let him kiss me for a little. He was like a hungry animal. I was overwhelming. By the time I reacted and pushed him away he had got what he wanted. He stepped aside to let me through the door and said: "Goodnight sweet, sexy Anna. See you tomorrow." As I brushed past him, he pressed his groin against me tightly. I felt his hard, hot cock. It felt huge."

She paused.

"I moved past him, his cock stayed pressed against me. That was it. That's what happened."

Ann was still wanking me slowly. We were both breathing heavily.

"Stop. Please. I'm going to come."

Her hand just held me.

"What made you so hot? Jack's behaviour? The fact that he felt me up and kissed me? That I kissed him back? That I felt his huge cock? He's much, much bigger than you, you know. He's absolutely enormous, like a horse. Do you think that's why your Mum liked having him around? Was he her lover? Can you imagine... your Dad's old army mate comes round every now and again to satisfy your mother because your Dad couldn't."

Anna knelt up on the bed, pulled my pyjamas down, straddled my waist and let herself down on me smoothly. She was hot and wet.

"Try to hold on, Timmy. If you can't you are going to be eating creampie when I sit firmly on your face. I want an orgasm tonight."

I didn't move. One thrust might have done for me. Anna smiled at me and she ground down on me gently. She pulled her nighty off her shoulders to bare her breasts. She lent forward on her hands and dangled her heavy, beautiful tits in to my face.

"He's not going to stop his flirting and groping, you know. I bet he gets more adventurous, ruder, more demanding... he'll definitely want more... what are we going to do... if he wants to go further... wants to fuck me, you know....and... I'm fascinated... I've never seen one so big, in the flesh... how would you like your lovely wife... beautiful trophy wife... to fuck a man like him... ugly and nasty and you know, monstrous... but... with a cock like that, any woman just becomes a hungry slut..."

Anna was babbling. All this came out in a stream of broken sentences. Sometimes she groaned or sighed and at times I could barely make out what she was saying. She got more and more excited as she went, grinding down harder and quicker, building up to her orgasm. I stayed with her, concentrating on holding back from ejaculating, my nails digging into my palms as I clenched my fists tight.

"Or maybe you want him... I bet he'll let you suck it... I bet he'd fuck you till you screamed like a little bitch..."

I came hard then, grunting and panting, shocked by what my wife had said, at her dirty language.

Anna looked down at me, her eyes glazed with lust.

"Timmy, my little Timmy... Do you like that idea? Is that what you want? Do you want you uncle's monster cock?"

She stroked my face gently for a few seconds and then climbed off me. She stood up on the bed and turned round. She lowered her magnificent behind slowly onto my face, settling the rosebud of her arsehole onto my nose and her flooded, swampy cunt onto my mouth.

[More to follow. Thanks for reading and comments are very welcome.] [Please read part one in the Uncle Jack series. Thank you for your comments and feedback. Keep them coming.]

tazsis1
tazsis1
372 Followers