Old World Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
834 Followers

"And when you double team a woman with a relative?" I asked, thinking about the encounter with Maria earlier.

"For me," he said slowly, "That's the equivalent of maybe dumping a gallon jug or two. It helps, but I've definitely expended more than I've gained lately. Luckily I've planned ahead." Just then there was a knock at the door to the hotel suite. Adam smiled, "Ahhh the timing couldn't have been better. That's my 'refresher' now. Don't worry I thought of you as well."

I watched as he crossed to the door. He opened it and a rather muscular black man entered the hotel suite. He looked around and then held out one hand. Adam pulled out a wad of cash and began counting off bills into the man's hand. With a deep voice the man said, "If the girls aren't down in the lobby in two hours I'll be back up, and quite unhappy."

Adam waved the man away as if it didn't matter. "Right they'll be down in less than four hours don't worry."

The man blinked, almost as if confused for a moment and then nodded, "Right, if they aren't down in the lobby in four hours I'll be back." His fist closed around the stack of bills that Adam put into his hand. He turned and passed back out into the hallway and three young women came into the hotel room.

I turned to take in the view of the three young ladies as they came in. I'd never actually paid for sex, never hired a hooker, but something about these three women simply screamed prostitute at me. The first was a solidly built black woman, couldn't have been much past her mid twenties, tall, built like a dancer, with long braided hair that reached down to nearly her mid back. The second a curvy, dusky skinned Latina with shiny black hair that fell around her jawline in a paige boy haircut. The last one was probably the oldest of the three, looking like she was approaching thirty, and trying to hide it under a fair amount of makeup. But other than her age, the third woman may have been the best looking. Bottle blonde hair that was so light it was almost white along with very light skin and bright blue eyes, she had obviously fake breasts and a narrow waist.

All three wore long coats, and took them off after entering the hotel suite. Beneath they were wearing some of the absolutely sluttiest outfits I'd ever seen. The girls introduced themselves to Adam as they came in. Ebony, the black girl, was wearing white fishnets above what had to be four inch high platform shoes. A faux fur skirt barely covered her ass. Above it she wore two different brassieres, the first one lacy and white, covering a lot of the dark flesh of her tits. The second bra much skimpier but a solid black, seemed designed only to push her cleavage up and out. Between which a pacifier hung on a long lanyard. Her ensemble was completed by the rainbow beads that were strung along the last few inches of every braid of her hair.

The second girl, the Hispanic one introduced herself as Star, and wore a bikini and high heels. The bikini however was covered in rainbow sequins on every inch. She was wearing bright pink lipstick and had a ring piercing the corner of her lip. She also wore beaded bracelets on one arm almost all the way to her elbow. She also had a far off vacant look in her eye that told me she was likely high on something.

The last used the oh so obvious pseudonym of Candy and was the sluttiest of the three. Less raver this one and more straight up whore, she wore a bustier style corset that shoved her silicone augmented tits up to the point where they almost spilled out. I thought that even from across the hotel suite's living room I could see the very tops of dark areola at the edge of the corset. Under the black corset she wore black leather shorts that were cut so high that the crotch was the lowest point. Black fishnet stockings covered her legs as much as I could see under knee high leather boots.

Adam escorted the three girls to the couch and introduced me. He explained that we were going to have a little party. A few minutes later room service had brought up some champagne and other small food. Star quickly found the stereo in the room and put on some club music. It wasn't my style, I had no taste for this electronic techno style. But Star and Ebony seemed to love it and between sips of champagne started dancing around the room. It wasn't long before the clothing started to come off, not surprisingly.

Candy stayed on the couch next to me and watched as her two friends stripped. "You're not going to dance like your friends?" I asked her quietly as we sat on the couch.

She shook her head, "I don't dance unless I'm at the club." I raised one eyebrow and she explained, "Stripping hon, I don't dance unless I'm getting paid to do it."

I nodded towards Adam, "Didn't he pay you for that?

Candy shook her platinum blonde hair, "Nope, he paid us to fuck." Then with a look at me up and down she said flatly, "I'll show you that."

I paused. I knew where this was going the moment those three walked in the door. But despite having been blown earlier today, I still felt a sense of loyalty to my wife. Was I going to fuck a hooker? This was out and out cheating on her wasn't it?

"I.. uh..." I stammered. Then I felt a wave of dizziness for a moment. I heard Adam's voice, but looking over at him I realized he wasn't talking. I was hearing his voice in my head, 'Mike, you have no reason to consider loyalty. Trust me on this, you should enjoy these women tonight. They are all disease free, and you need the release as much as I want the mana that it would bring.'

I looked over at Adam. I didn't know how to make myself heard to him, but as I opened my mouth I heard him again in my mind, 'You need to trust me. It's vitally important that you go along with this tonight.'

Something about the way he 'said' it to me, something about the tone of his words told me that he knew what he was talking about. That I needed this. I looked at the platinum blonde sitting next to me. I nodded, "Show me then."

She smiled then, and for the first time since she entered she seemed pleased. She stood up moved in front of me. Behind her Ebony and Star were all but nude. Ebony's pacifier bounced around her as she danced. Her platformed shoes kicked off long ago the only other thing she was wearing was a white micro g-string that she'd been wearing under the now discarded faux fur miniskirt and her white fishnets. Star had shed all her clothing, but her arm was still bedecked with the dozen or so beaded bracelets that ran up her arm.

I took all that in as Candy moved to stand in front of me. She unlaced her corset and pulled it away. Her large surgically enhanced tits flopped free as she pulled away the corset and let it fall to the ground. She had lovely tan nipples that stood erect in the midst of large areola easily an inch and a half across. Her stomach was tight with just a bit of fat to it, but you could tell that she tried to stay in shape. She smiled at me and leaned forwards, putting her hands on my knees. I stopped her, "Boots and shorts too." I said in a commanding tone.

Candy nodded and stood back up before unbuttoning the leather shorts and sliding them down. Hooking her thumbs into the waist band of her panties she pulled them down along with her shorts, exposing her shaved slit to me as she did so. Her mound was delicious looking, plump and bulging from beneath her trim tummy. But then she raised one foot and set it on my knee saying, "Get the zipper for me then hon?"

I looked up the length of her leg, the fishnet stockings ending at the midpoint between her leg and the wonderfully smooth vulva that was now exposed from her foot up stance. Her inner labia protruded slightly from the puffy outer lips, and were a little darker than the rest of her creamy skin. The crinkly inner lips were slightly engorged already, and I had the mad desire to taste them. I wanted to feel the soft lips in my mouth and suckle on them. But instead I reached along her ankle and up her calf, finding the zipper on the inside of the boot. Drawing it down and then holding onto the foot of her boot, she pulled her foot free. She repeated it with her other foot, and I tossed both boots aside, leaving the platinum blonde standing before me in only the fishnets.

"Ok?" she asked, hands on her hips. I nodded and she smiled. Then she knelt down on the floor in front of me. Hands on either of my knees she spread my legs slightly and began work the silk pajama pants I was wearing down my legs. She raised one eyebrow at the rather plain cotton boxers beneath and even asked, "Why wouldn't you just wear the silk?" I shrugged and she tugged the boxers down, freeing my slowly stiffening cock.

"My, you're a big one, aren't you?" She said as she took my growing shaft in her hand and began slowly stroking it. I knew that I was maybe a little above average, certainly nothing to brag about, pushing maybe six and a half inches with all the extra belly weight I was carrying. Though I still had a nice girth to my shaft that I felt would compare quite favorably to most men.

In any regard, I chose not to answer the hooker as she bent forwards, taking my cock head into her mouth. I groaned and leaned back, she was drooling copiously and her spittle ran down my shaft as she worked the head of my now fully erect dick. One hand sat at the base of my dick, squeezing it gently as the other cupped and gently played with my balls.

I looked past her to see that Ebony and Star were now laying on the floor, embracing and making out. Adam sat in a chair inches from them, his fingers templed together as he watched the show. The dark skinned Ebony, on top, ground her pussy into the lighter skinned Hispanic woman's thigh. They were moaning and groaning as if they really enjoyed it. Even from here I could see a copious amount of wetness shining on their shaved cunts. Ebony hadn't even removed the micro sized white g-string, but it was so small it was literally riding up into the crack of her slick pussy.

My attention was drawn back to Candy as I felt her mouth leave my dick. She looked up and using the back of her hand, wiped the drool from her lips and chin. She had been certainly giving me a hell of a wet blowjob. "I know what you'd like," she said inching a little closer to me, "What every guy likes."

Then she took her massive tits, double D at least if I was any judge, and wrapped them around my saliva soaked cock. I found myself moaning again as she pressed her firm breasts together around me. Then using both hands she began to work her breasts up and down my shaft, fucking me with her breasts.

I'd had some deviant sex in my life. Before I met my wife I'd done a lot of things, orgies, swinging, a lot. I've even tit fucked quite a few girls in my day, but almost all the time before that it had been me on top of a woman, fucking her tits. This was different, this was like she was actively jerking me off with her generous breasts. It was the first time I ever had a woman aggressively tit fuck me.

When I was younger, I used to be able to fuck all day or night long. But I was rapidly approaching thirty nine years of age. I hadn't been able to maintain a good solid erection in a day after I'd cum in a few years. So I was a little surprised at how hard I was. The load I'd shot down Maria's throat earlier should have been my only good one for the day. But something about the way Candy was working my pole had me as hard as ever.

As good as the tit job was, I knew that there was no way it was going to get me off. After a few minutes, I reached down and put my hands on Candy's jawline. I tilted her head upwards and looked into her blue eyes. "I thought you were going to show me how you fuck." I said with a smile on my face.

"So I did," she said and she stood up. She turned around and I chuckled at the tramp stamp above her ass, thorny vines wrapped around a red heart. But then she spread her ass cheeks and gave me a good look at her dark asshole. My cock twitched as I thought about penetrating her rear passage, but then her fingers found her labia and stroked them. I saw that her pussy was visibly damp and aroused. Either this woman was genuinely turned on by sucking cock and tit fucking or she was really anticipating the feeling of my thickness in her.

With one hand she spread her crinkly dark labia and then leaned back towards me. One hand gripping my dick, she guided the fat head of my cock between her slick pussy lips. Then she lowered herself down onto my lap. She sucked air in between her teeth slowly as she slid all the way down my shaft. Finally she settled down, her round ass resting fully in my lap, my hardness ensconced fully in her slick passage.

I grunted as she began to swirl her hips, my eyes drawn down to her ass grinding away on my lap. Over Candy's shoulder I saw that the two other girls had moved into a 69 and were busy eating each other's pussies, quite loudly I might add. Adam sat still, simply watching with a smile on his face.

Candy began bucking her hips up and down, sliding up and down on my shaft. I groaned in sheer delight as her slick pussy caressed and stroked me. She was quite wet and her pussy felt so hot on my engorged rod. I closed my eyes and let my head roll back on the couch as I enjoyed the delight of this woman's sexual escapades.

This continued for a while and Candy began talking dirty to me. "Come on baby, give it to me, fill me up. Blast that spunk into my hot pussy." Those types of bawdy things over and over. Strangely enough I felt like I was on the edge, but I couldn't quite get over. I couldn't quite cum.

I opened my eyes and looked at Adam, "I can't cum," I complained, "Are you doing this?" I thought maybe he was using his magic to keep me from blowing my load in this whore. But he shook his head no, continuing to watch silently. While above me the platinum blonde kept bouncing up and down on my lap, trying to coax my orgasm from my rock hard shaft. Then, leaning forwards and propping herself on my knees she began slamming her ass into my lap faster and faster. Her moans rose and then peaked, and a rush of warm wetness coated my balls and lower abdomen as she came. Her pussy clenched at my dick spasming as her dark asshole throbbed from the force of her orgasm.

"Maybe a change of venue would help?" Adam suggested a moment or two later, then to Ebony he said, "Ebony, why don't you see if you can do something about it?"

The dark skinned woman extracted herself from the sweaty 69 with Star and walked over to where I sat on the couch. She reached out and took Candy's hands and helped the blonde hooker up off my lap. With unsteady legs Candy pulled her dripping slit from my dick and moved to the couch next to me. She flopped down and trembled slightly, "I haven't cum like that in a while hon," she whispered as Ebony moved into position.

Ebony didn't face away from me like Candy had. She moved towards me, placing her knees on the couch on either side of my hips. I felt the fishnet stockings she was wearing between her muscular calves and my thighs as she straddled my lap. She reached down and grabbed my turgid shaft, now coated with Candy's slick girl cum. Her other hand yanked aside the white g-string to the side, it slid between her puffy outer labia and her thigh. She looked at me and growled slightly, a wide grin on her face. Her lips and chin were slick with saliva and Star's girl jizz from their 69. "I'mma fuck you silly big man." she said to me a moment before she slammed her ass down on my lap.

My dick speared her pussy as she slammed downwards. I felt myself bottom out on that initial down thrust and she gasped in mild discomfort, but didn't slow down. She immediately bounced back up before slamming back down again. She was violently fucking herself on my dick, and she seemed to be loving it.

Ebony leaned forwards, her beaded braided hair falling forwards and striking my silk clad chest. With both hands she grabbed my head and her mouth met mine. Her kiss was as aggressive as her fucking. Her tongue assaulting my mouth as she continued to fuck me hard and fast. She tasted of champagne and of pussy. I could taste and smell Star's pussy juice all over her face and lips, and she seemed intent on making sure that I knew who was in control of this ride. She was almost dominating as she aggressively fucked me harder with each thrust.

Her pussy was much tighter then Candy's and her muscles seemed determined to milk my cock of it's milky load. My hands came up to play with her tits, cupping the full C cup breasts that rubbed against my chest. I pinched her dark chocolate nipples and she pulled away from my lips long enough to moan. I could feel my orgasm edging ever closer, but still not striking.

'I can't believe she hasn't cum yet,' I thought to myself. Then a moment later Ebony's eyes flew wide and she slammed herself down on me one last time. Then with her hands on my shoulders, her fingers dug into my flesh and she came. Her orgasm was just as violent as the fucking had been. Her whole body shaking and trembling, her pussy squeezed my cock tightly. I gasped as it almost approached pain how tight her pussy clenched my cock. Then it relaxed and she literally gushed. Her girl cum soaked my cock, the bottom edge of my silk pajama shirt drenched as her pussy gushed hot clear spunk.

"Oh my fucking God Jesus Christ fucking holy fucking shit god fucking damnit..." Ebony's mouth unleashed a torrent of foul language as she shook and rocked on my cock, riding what was undoubtedly a powerful orgasm. Then suddenly she pulled back away from me. Stumbling backwards, clear slime running down her dark thighs from her slit down to her knees. She fell backwards into a chair and curled her knees up to her breasts. Moaning she rocked slightly as my dick was exposed to the cool air again.

Star, the Latina on the ground looked up at me, "I know what you need papi." She said in a voice that was no doubt supposed to be child like. She was probably the youngest of the three, but still was obviously in her twenties. She had been laying on the carpet watching, playing with her pussy. But then she rolled over onto her hands and knees and waved her ass at me. "Come on papi, give little star your dick. Show me who's the boss."

I stood and stripped off the damp silk pajama shirt. I tossed it aside, no longer caring that my slight gut or hairy chest would be seen. I was beyond caring about what these prostitutes thought about my body, only concerned with finally achieving my so long delayed orgasm. I fell to my knees behind her and lined my cock head up with her damp and hairless slit. With a single stroke, I buried myself in her tight pussy. By far she was the tightest of the three girls, and I couldn't get more than halfway in on the first stroke.

"Aiieeeee," she cried, "Vaya a su niña, vaya a su pequeña estrella." Then taking a breath as I began stroking in and out of her wet cunt, deeper with each thrust, she looked back over her shoulder at me and said, "easy papi, easy on your little Star. You're so grande, tan gruesa. Your little Star can't take it all."

The little girl talk didn't do a lot for me, but I knew what she was doing. She was trying to get me off. She was saying things that she hoped would get me to blow my load. That did arouse me, that she was trying, she was trying to get me off. I fucked her faster and faster as she got more and more used to my girth, and I could sense that she was also approaching her peak. I couldn't believe it, I'd been getting sucked off, fucked, or fucking for almost twenty minutes now and I still couldn't achieve my peak.

"You've got to be doing something to me," I said looking up at Adam as I sawed in and out of Star's tight pussy. "I can't quite get there." Adam just silently shook his head and continued to watch, saying nothing.

rhev
rhev
834 Followers