Old World Magic Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

I smiled as I lay on the bed. This was tricky, but it was quite interesting. I watched as she carefully wiped away the eyeshadow and other makeup from her face and I made a decision. I was going to try to get Erin to fuck me tonight without actively using my powers on her. One of the things Adam had been trying to tell me was how we had to be subtle with our powers, avoid pushing people. I knew that would lead to backlash and the only way to get better at subtle manipulation was practice. I would read Erin, and be charming, but I wouldn't be forceful, I wouldn't 'push' ideas to her from here on out.

She grew frustrated with how her makeup was smearing and turned to look at the shower stall. She began to undress, exposing her creamy flesh in the mirror. I let go of my 'vision' through her eyes and was again looking at the ceiling over my bed. I turned my head to gaze out the window at the Vegas strip lights, and simply allowed my mind to touch hers again, drifting through her mind, reading her thoughts slowly leisurely as she showered.

I had a good long while to sift through her thoughts and her mind was wandering and easy to read as she relaxed in the shower and cleaned her lithe young body. I started at surface thoughts, why she was here, if she really wanted to just throw herself at me, if it would help her get a job at the hideaway. Then I delved deeper, why did she want the job at the hideaway? Because it would offer far better pay for much less work and would be more secure than being an escort for a call service, which is what she did now. Why was she concerned about money? Because she had 'a plan' in mind, and that involved cashing in on her looks for as long as she could, and saving every penny.

I raised one eyebrow as I thought about that. She was actually trying to save money? I dug deeper, she had almost ten thousand in a banking account, and wanted that to be tripled in two years. She figured that at age twenty two, she had about another five good years, and then at most another few where her looks weren't going to command as high a price. She wanted to be out of the game by thirty, then go back to college to earn a 'DVM'. "What's a DVM?" I asked out loud and then pushed a little deeper.

Doctorate of veterinary medicine, ahhhh, she wanted to be an animal doctor? Interesting. Why was that? More sifting through her mind as I sensed she was at least halfway done in the shower. She'd had a dog as a little girl. 'Cookie' was it's name and it was a great source of comfort. She would hug and hold Cookie after Daddy was 'bad.' I didn't like where that line of thought was going, but got the sense of an alcoholic and abusive father, one who abandoned her, before I could pull my mental probe out of that line of thought.

Unfortunately the path had already been laid out and now I saw what her father's abuse and absence had done to young Erin. Sexually active early in high school, far earlier than all of her friends. Friends who abandoned her, calling her a slut and a whore. But the boys found her so much more interesting. She knew which ones would be especially nice to her if she played the game. Before long she was jerking off her classmates and they'd do her homework. Suck off the nerdy kid and he'd do her whole science project for her. Show some other boy her tits under the bleachers, let him cop a feel, slip a finger in, and she'd hadn't had to ride the bus home again for the rest of her time at the school. It wasn't till her senior year that she'd actually started fucking for advantage. She'd had too, other girls were sexually active then and simply teasing or sucking wasn't enough anymore.

But she never forgot the time when she realized how powerful it was. The power of her pussy had sway over the other boys. One of the other students 'loaned' her his motor scooter after she agreed to let him fuck her while she jerked his two friends off. As she rode home on his scooter that night, dried cum still caking in her red hair, she'd felt a freedom. They'd called her a whore for years, and now she was one. But she didn't feel sad or upset, she knew that while all the other girls were going to be working at fast food places and grocery stores, she'd suck cash right out of men.

The rest of the school year she made it clear to her little 'fan club' it was going to have to be cash if they wanted gash. Most of the boys she knew couldn't believe their luck and jumped at the chance for such easy pussy. What was $50 or $100 to fuck one of the hottest girls in school?

But it all came to an end before graduation when the story came out. She was expelled and even her mother threw her out of the house. Packing her belongings she took the 'borrowed' scooter and pawned it. Enough for bus fare to Vegas, and with a backpack full of clothing and a debit card in her name, Erin made her way to the Sin City, where she was sure she was going to do well.

She did fairly well right off the bat, finding a man who took her into a call-service, and her 'barely legal' age got her a lot of customers. She spent nearly every waking hour fucking and sucking, but it was almost a year before she realized how little she was keeping of the earnings she was making. Her savings had barely moved in almost a year of whoring.

Finding a new, more fair, service she negotiated a better percentage for her rates, and made sure she told all her regular clients where to find her. But she still wasn't earning what she thought she could, and that's why she'd been trying to get into one of the reputable brothels for a while now.

As I skimmed her mind, some part of her subconscious mind must have realized what I was reading. Because the active thought almost blared into my mind, 'ok, if fucking Mike helps me get the job at the Hideaway, I'll do it without a second thought. Besides he's certainly much more attractive than any of my pay clients.'

I focused and pushed back into her deep subconscious again, but I'd lost my train of thought and had to sift randomly. White knight, what was that? I teased out a thread and read it, feeling the thoughts out as she got out of the shower and began to dry off. Richard Gere? Ahhhh Pretty Woman. She thought that she might have a white knight ride in and save her. She knew that it would never happen, but that young school girl's hope of being the damsel in distress couldn't ever be squashed.

Reading someone's mind wasn't easy. TV and movies made it look like telepaths simply drew forth information from a person's head by hearing their voices speaking or by getting a flash of images straight from their mind. But it was nothing like that at all. People's minds didn't work in logical orderly fashions that went from point A, to B, to C, and eventually ended up at Z. No, the human mind was a mish-mash of all five senses, and they were jammed together randomly and with little sense made between the connections. I might be trying to read a person and figure out what they were thinking at that moment, but instead all I'd get is the taste of tuna fish, because that's what they'd had for lunch. Or the sound of their own tinnitus buzzing loudly, a sound they'd tuned out, but one that was jarring and horrible to me. So when I say that I knew that she had negotiated a better rate for her services at the new in-call escort service compared to her last one, understand that simple thought is sewn together from a million different thoughts, feelings, senses, emotions, and remembered conversations. It is simply easier to describe the mosaic, the effect of those things than to try to describe exactly what the emotion of nervous terror she felt as she met with one of her co-workers at the new service.

So it was no surprise that her shower had lasted almost an hour and I'd learned much from her, but obviously not at any great rate of speed. Certainly I'd have to work on my speed and my filtering if I wanted to be able to use my powers effectively during the upcoming poker tournament. But I guess that's what this coming week of practice was for, was it not?

Erin came from the bathroom to find me laying on the bed, my hands pillowed under my head. "Did you fall asleep waiting for me?" She asked as she slowly walked towards the bed, her hair up in a towel and her body wrapped in one of the hotel's terrycloth robes. I nodded but made no other response, she stopped at the edge of the bed, then veered away, moving to the table and chairs in the suite. She sat down and her gaze alternated between me on the bed and the television which was playing a dirty movie. I didn't know if it was the same as earlier, it was only on for effect. She needed to know she was in a sexual situation. Yet, still trying to gain the upper hand she said, "The dirty movie won't bother me. I'm not here as a whore tonight."

"I know," I said softly sitting up on the bed and moving to the edge to sit up.

She continued, looking at her nails as if unconcerned, but really watching my every move. "So if you thought that you could just command me over here and get some ass, I'm off the clock tonight."

I chuckled, "Maybe, if you convince me, I'll let you ride my dick Erin, but no. I didn't call you over because I was going to try to convince you for sex. If anything, you'll be the one asking."

Erin stood up so quickly that she knocked the chair over backwards, "HAH! You're deluded. I'm out of here."

In a firm but normal volume of voice I simply said, "Sit down."

She looked at me as if she was unbelieving that I'd command her. I cocked my head slightly and raised an eyebrow and then added in a very soft voice, "Now." It would have been so easy to use my powers, to push the thought to her, to command her to do so. But I needed to learn how to manipulate a situation without my magic. It would make my powers even more effective.

Erin sat down slowly, taking the chair at the table near the bed I was laying upon. She looked at me with narrowed eyes and said, "Why did you call me over tonight Mr. Naughton?"

I leaned forwards, crossing my legs and sitting Indian style. I templed my fingers in front of my face as I rested my elbows on my knees. Looking at me, Erin saw a young man around her own age. She wasn't used to such a forceful dominant personality from a young man like me, especially not one that was also rather soft spoken. If I'd been an asshole 'jock' that was all bluster, she could have expected it. But during the interview with Ruby earlier, I'd barely said two words. Likewise our conversations on the phone had been brief. Maybe if I'd had my old body, the one of a forty year old, she could have understood it better. So when I spoke, I spoke softly, drawing her in. "I called you over tonight to give you the opportunity you wanted."

"What?" she said with a slight sneer in her voice, "You're going to give me the great honor of fucking you?" She blew air from her lips and said, "I think I can miss out on that. I don't fuck without getting paid."

I smiled and leaned forwards, "That's only because you haven't met anyone you've actually wanted to have sex with, for your own personal reasons and not business, for a long time now. Not until tonight."

I saw the confusion on her face quite clearly. Almost as if when I said it, she realized it was true. But that realization angered her and she stood up from the chair, "I'm leaving Mr. Naughton, you can tell Ruby that if one of the requirements to be hired is to fuck her staff for free, I'm not interested."

She made as if to turn to go collect her clothing in the bathroom but I held up my hand, "Ruby has no idea you're here right now and this has nothing to do with her, or the job. This is about you."

She walked across the bedroom as I spoke but stopped in the bathroom doorway and turned back towards me, "About me how?" Her eyes were narrowed, I could tell she was intrigued but didn't know what to think, what to make of this situation. I knew for a fact that she had found my body attractive, and that my personality was intriguing her, but that her natural instinct was to run, flee the situation that she didn't understand.

I lay back on the bed again, settling in and closing my eyes as I spoke. "They say," I started slowly, "That opportunity knocks but once in a life time. I'd like to think that is not true, that there are many chances and paths to ..." I trailed off, thinking of how I chose to go with Adam into a new life I could never have dreamed of, leaving a cheating wife and a failing marriage. "...well... paths to somewhere else lets say. Maybe you are happy with your life right now, or maybe you want a change. Maybe I might be that knock on the door you've been waiting for, or maybe I'm just some handsome guy in an expensive suite that's looking for some free strange, because he gets off on not having to pay for it. But that's up to you to decide isn't it?"

She went into the bathroom again and closed the door part way. I heard rustling as she gathered up her clothing and puttered about. I gave her space, I didn't even let my magic touch her mind so that I could see what she was thinking. I would be patient.

The door opened again and I lay with my eyes closed as I waited for her response. She crossed the room, her feet making soft sibilant sounds on the carpet. She crawled up onto the bed next to me and then straddled my abdomen. I opened my eyes then to see her naked. She'd shed the robe and now knelt above me, her knees on either side of my torso and she put one hand down to my lips and said, "One request then, no speaking?"

I seemed to consider it and she bent forwards, her face pressing against my chest. Her coppery tresses falling down to brush against the bottom of my chin and my neck. I could feel her soft small breasts pressed into my ribs and heard her whisper, her lips moving against my flesh, "Please?"

I bent and kissed the crown of her fiery red hair and simply said, "No speaking then."

She straightened and her lips found mine as she kissed them with a hunger. The spray of freckles upon her face were pools of color across her pale skin. Her body was lit with the light of the TV in the background lighting the room as well as countless neon lights streaming in weakly through the windows, an ever present reminder of the nature of the Vegas Strip.

She sat up after a time, our lips both moist from the kissing. She rolled over next to me and I rolled onto my side to look at her. I let my eyes drink her body and it aroused me. Her limbs were toned but slender, willowy one might say. But she wasn't overly thin either. Her breasts were a delightful handful, 34 B I knew from her application. Her nipples were a pale pink and pert and perky, like the rest of her body with pale areola that puckered as her nipples hardened. The bottom edge of her ribs just barely showed on her slender frame, bracketing her taught milky white stomach. She had a belly piercing, a U shaped ring with a zircona stud glittering from her belly button and a tiny silver ball in the flesh above. Her hips bracketed a smooth expanse of skin leading to a perfectly sculpted landing strip of tightly clipped pubic hair. Pencil thin, the coppery locks rose a short way from her vulva upwards, announcing to any who saw it that she was indeed a natural redhead. She wasn't overly tall, but her legs tapered gracefully down to well manicured feet. I found myself eager to posses this woman sexually.

She reached over and caught the hem of my boxer shorts and tugged at them, a subtle question on her face. I smiled and shimmied them down, freeing my erect cock. Thanks to the body shaping I'd received a rather impressive cock. At eight inches it wasn't unrealistically large, but bigger than the average by a noticeable amount. More than the length though was the girth, it was just over two inches across, and every aspect of it was sculpted to perfection. It held a good shape, just very slightly cigar shaped, narrowing slightly towards the head, but then with a glorious crown that flared outwards. Reina Satô, the mage who had sculpted my body into this current form, had done a masterful job.

Erin gasped as she beheld my hairless cock and large testicles. That was another little quirk of my body that Ms. Satô was responsible for after all, my body grew no hair other than my eyebrows and lashes. Erin's delicate hand reached out and took a hold of my stiff shaft. Her fingers closed around it and she couldn't touch fingertips. She looked up at my eyes as her fingers stroked my hardness and I couldn't resist. I let my magic free and touched her mind eager to hear her thoughts on this.

Her thoughts were a jumble, old men she'd fucked with tiny cocks. Men who could barely hold a candle to the size I was packing. There was one image of a large black man, shy and nervous, but with a cock a little bigger than mine. How her jaw had hurt after she'd blown him for the better part of half an hour. She had wanted to fuck that cock, though the client hadn't paid for more than a blowjob. The size of him had intrigued her. Then her thoughts went back to the present and a part of her was overjoyed... she was going to get to have my cock inside her. She was both scared and excited at the same time.

My fingers found their way to her sex and I cupped her aroused mons. As far as pussies go, hers was a little on the plain side. I liked women who had large puffy outer labia and who grew very wet when aroused. Erin had a very delicate and tight pussy, her outer lips were red and aroused and already spread exposing bright pink inner lips that glistened with her excitement. I felt the nub of her clit beneath my fingers, hiding beneath the fold of skin that protected it, and I lightly stroked that hood, causing her to gasp.

For nearly half an hour we continued this way, touching and stroking each other, kissing occasionally and letting our hands explore each others most sensitive of spots. Finally however after a long time of this teasing arousal she cried out wordlessly, then her green eyes locked onto mine and she said, "What are you waiting for!?"

"I told you," I whispered as I planted a kiss on the crown of her forehead. It was a gesture that I knew was very paternal, and would either drive her crazy with passion or anger, depending on where her particular daddy issues lay. "You would be the one to ask me to fuck you, remember?"

She moaned and bucked her hips. My fingers which were slick with her juices slid inside of her again as she did that and she moaned out a noise that was half pleading, half anger, but all desire. "You're going to make me ask? Just fuck me."

I pulled my fingers from her warm wetness and with the palm of my hand spanked her pussy lightly. It brought a shuddering moan from her and I could tell she was on the brink of an orgasm, but I put on a scolding voice, "Now Erin, if you don't ask nicely I'm going to have to punish you like a bad girl. If you want something, you have to ask nicely."

She moaned and cried out, "Oh god, please, please fuck me. Please just give me that big cock, don't make me wait any longer!"

How could I resist such a nice request? I rolled over on top of her, my knees spreading hers wide. She drew her feet back up and opened herself wide for me. I lined the tip of my fat cock head up to her slick passage and began to press forwards. The way was tight, despite the slickness. She reached up however and grabbed my hips and pulled me in eagerly. "Don't be gentle, I want it all," she whispered in a hungry hoarse voice.

I nodded and then propping my hands against the bed on either side of her shoulders, thrust my hips forwards with all the weight and power I could. Erin cried out, a mixture of pleasure and pain as my cock nearly hilted in her on that first thrust. I could feel how it had pressed into her forcefully, but she was clawing at my hips, eager for the last two inches. I drew back and thrust again, this time my pubis met her labia as I sheathed myself all the way into her wet sex. I felt the crown of my cock hit the back wall and again she cried out a shriek of mixed pain and pleasure.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers